Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Known, the Truth-(Marvel) Lady/Fox

“Yes he did.More then he did himself really.”Steve looked amused before snickering at brock’s words, not helping him out, it was amusing watching him dig himself a hole. “thanks for that brock, I’ll try and keep the great insights to myself.”He teased a little before shuddering as he nodded a little. “....it’s nothing.”Steve said shutting them out a little about what howard had done, before shaking his head. “He saved some blood, but Peggy already got rid of it.”He said willign to admit that part anyways. Not about anything else. “....Good. That’s good.”Steve said looking relieved that he wouldn’t be put through a battery of tests and experiments, before snickering as bruce defended off james. “....”Steve frowned a little, while it disturbed him a little to consider kidnapping his own team, even if it was for a good reason. Snickering a little at rumlow’s words, he nodded a little.”I’ll do it.”

"....That's not what i meant and you know it. you do it on purpose, i'm sure of it now! you sit there like some idiot, silent like you don't understand a word someone is saying..." "of course he's doing it on purpose Brock. people are supposed to think he's simple and dull." Pierce stated. "it's how gathering intelligence works. people are much more likely to speak freely in front of children and stupid people. especially if either doesn't understand and are unlikely to repeat what was said." he admitted. "people think Steve Rogers is slow and dull because that's what he wants them to think. i imagine once people realized he couldn't do Technology they just assumed that on their own... right, like a man who traveled through time is going to understand tech." Pierce scoffed, muttering about morons and Brock chuckled a little.

"Speaking of Tech, if you ever need help i can giv you a hand... don't ask Bruce." Steve already knew that, Bruce, like Tony, had a hard time 'dumbing things down' for people. Steve didn't want to know how the thing worked after all, he just wanted to be able to turn it on. Brock had the same problem. he was fine with phones and basic computers but every time he needed a new update he had to take it to the labs so they could fix it. he had no idea what he did and the others weren't sure either. he was pretty close to saying 'screw this' and getting a new one. "If you need to talk, I'm sure Bruce would be glad to help." Pierce admitted. "it would be good for him to talk as well, he hasn't said a word about what... they, did to him." he admitted softly. "it's not healthy but i can't blame him for not wanting to talk to us." he admitted, smiling at the once again sleeping Bruce, his hand finished pancakes commandeered by James while Bruce snuggled into Brock who was holding him with one arm and eating with the other. at least Bruce trusted them all enough to sleep around them. "by the way. there's rooms here, if you want to stay." Brock admitted suddenly. "if not, there's a car for you in the Garage so you can go back to your apartment." he admitted. "Bruce could leave too, if he wanted but he hasn't shown any interest in it." he admitted, clearing his plate while James snagged some more pancakes when Pierce offered him the plate. "Want some more?" Pierce offered Steve. "help yourself, we're all done. James won't finish the plate he has so the rest is yours and we can make some more if your still hungry after."

“I would never. I’m offended that you would ever think I’d do something like that.”Steve said giving Brock james’ patented look of wide eyed innocence that had always gotten them out of trouble when they needed it. “It helps I look like a idiot. I mean, no one expects good looking people to be this smart.”Steve snickered a little before smirking. “I can understand tech, not like Tony does, but I can figure out how to work it after long enough.”Steve shrugged a little, because he’d listened to the tech babble long enough to pick out what he needed to know from it.

Steve frowned a little, before nodding. “Yes...I might talk later...”He muttered frowning a little. Looking at bruce sleeping, he sighed quietly. Thinking it over before sighing. “I think I will stay. For now. I need to figure out how to get tony here without freaking him out, and silence is good for that....besides, fury has a agent living in my apartment building. I’d rather not deal with her.”He made a face before grinning as he started to eat more, “Thanks....Im good.”he said as he polished off the last of his pancakes, for once looking utterly stuffed and content.

Brock stared at him and then. "yes." he admitted. "yes i would believe that of you. considering what i know about James and Soldier." he admitted. "Soldier is a little shit and i bet you taught him." that made Pierce snicker. "Soldier enjoys punking us. it's impossible to now when he's honestly confused and when he's screwing with us." he admitted. "it's quite fun really." he admitted with a chuckle. "you understand Tech well enough to use a tablet, that's about as well as the rest of the world." he admitted. "you don't have to talk of course, but it might be better for both of you if you do." he admitted. "well, we have plenty of room here for you." he promised before frowning. "oh? an Agent?" he asked, glancing at Brock who nodded.

"i'll see about bringing her in. if she proves to be Hydra, or loyal to Fury then we might be able to get information from her." "Torture?" Soldier asked, brightening, Pierce sighing. "no. Soldier. no Torture." "...Torture..." James whined, sulking, Brock had to set his head on the table to keep from laughing because that was just messed up. "we have other ways of getting information, Soldier. we don't need to hurt people to get information." "Fine..." "in any case, if she's not Hydra or loyal to fury, we might be able to get her help in covering for you." Pierce admitted to Steve. "i'll ask your permission though, since you've already agreed to be in charge of this. i'm not very good at anything but legislation." he admitted with a grimace. "i can run this little insurgency. i'm good at politics but strategy isn't my strong suit." he admitted, gathering up the leftovers, there wasn't much left, and started putting them into the refrigerator.

“Ah, well, maybe....and I totally didn’t teach him. He taught me.”Steve said because that was so not true. “I’d go with screwing with you most of the time, he’s quite good at it. Or was.”Steve said smiling a little, sadness making his stomach tight, but he understood he had to figure out how to be near the soldier now. “Yes. She’s....nice. Sorta boring though....and her name is Sharon Carter.”He made a face, not sure what to think about that, but knowing it matter. “Think fury thought a blast from the past would make me more likely to trust her.”He said shrugging a little, snickering a little as james whined. As bad as that was, it was amusing. And it was amusing because while he might be more open about it, he had always known that this was part of james. It had be hidden mostly, but the war had stripped them both down to the bare bones, down to who they were, and steve had that same streak, that utter ruthlessness to do anything. Finishing eating he smiled a little. “It’s okay, strategy is what I’m best at.”He said smiling as he stretched. “...Do you me to go to the doctors now, or later?”

"...considering some of the things Soldier has remembered, i'm pretty sure your lying." "Steve Rogers is a little shit." Soldier informed them. "I hate him." there was a long silence and then. "why do ou hate Steve Rogers?" "Because he won't stop getting into fights and he breaks. i hate it when he's broken." Soldier admitted. here Brock paused and then. "Soldier? do you know who this is?" "Captain America." James said and Pierce sucked in a breath, realizing that Soldier had yet to realize that the man sitting next to him, was the same man from his memories. shit. still,he was making a lot of progress, so at least there was that. "Sharon Carter...." Pierce muttered, blinking a little. "does she... look like... that's the most blatant mental and emotional manipulation i have ever seen. i thought Fury was more subtle than that..." he admitted. "still, we'll bring her in. the more people we have either out of the way or on our side the better." he admitted. "i would prefer it if one of our doctors looked you over. who knows what kind of malnutrition or injuries you might have. i don't think i have to explain to you that Hydra was trying to make you as weak and helpless as possible, restricting your food like that. they might even have been slipping poison or other nasty things into your food." he admitted. "i want to make sure your healthy. you are, likely, the only think Hydra is wary of right now. you and possibly Stark." he admitted. "then get with Rumlow and see about planning on gathering the rest of your team. I can trust that you won't let them get hurt." he admitted with a smile. "Soldier. Captain Rogers is in charge. obey his orders." he commanded Soldier who huffed but nodded his agreement.

“....Well. That was unexpected.”Steve muttered looking thoughtful as he considered james, but not pressing it. Knowing it was progress that the man was this functional, if he didn’t know who he was, it was okay. “Yea....only she’s blond. And I think it’s so blatant because he made the mistake everyone did, that I’m a dumb jock who’s going to think with his dick rather then his head. Didn’t really trust him when I knew that she was at my apartment.”Steve made a face before sighing. “Let’s get it over with. Might as well go to the doctos.”He sighed again, heaving himself to his feet before heading for the door, looking at the other two. “Show me where I’m going?”He asked, pausing only because he’d realized he had no idea where he was going."Also....we should get a agent to stark tower...I'd rather have someone watching over tony till we can pick him up. he'd be bad if somehting happened before we got to him."

"I'm so sorry. i thought he knew you." Pierce whispered, sounding pained. "he's talked about you before. i never realized he wasn't..." Hadn't realized that for James Captain America and Steve Rogers, his Steve, where not the same people. it made sense though, considering James didn't know his own name. "blond huh. Agent thirteen you said? i might have the perfect way to bring her in." Brock admitted. "i'll simply inform her that you where considering moving back to the Tower. she won't question me asking her to come in for a debrief. we won't even have to Ice her." he mused. "at least i don't think so." he admitted. "i'll send her an Email or something. we'll figure it out later." he promised Steve before chuckling a little. "seriously? even i know your more of a fairy than Santa clause." he scoffed. "he would have done better getting a cute male maid to clean your apartment for you." he admitted with a sly grin. "Rumor has it Black Widows been trying to set you up on blind dates." he admitted with a grin.

"Yeah i can take you, i have to go anyway." Brock admitted, tapping his temple. "The meds aren't working very well anymore and the voices are coming in sometimes. they're very rude little bastards." he admitted. "they don't like it when i...." he paused when Pierce cleared his throat and Rumlow paused for a moment as if he was startled by something and then seamed to snap out of it. "right then. off to the Doctors." he agreed before nodding. "don't worry about Mr. Stark, we have a few agents watching over him already." Pierce assured him. "several in fact. his new Personal Assistant, Peter Parker, is one of ours." he admitted. "and one of the Board of Directors is ours as well. there are a few of our scientists working for him as well." he promised. "Come on Soldier, lets get Bruce back to bed." Pierce urged James who nodded while Rumlow led the way to the medical area of the base where the doctors fussed and huffed and grumbled but aside from Steve needing to eat more they didn't find anything worrying. while Steve was with the doctors Rumlow was in another room laying on a couch and talking to a therapist. it was James who met Steve when he was done" "Handler Pierce says i have to take you to the housing quarters so you can pick a room." James informed him, watching Steve, as if curious. "Did you really punch Hitler?"

“....It’s...he only knew me as this, for a few months. It sorta makes sense he doesn’t realize cap and stevie are the same person.”Steve sighed a little before nodding. “Go for it. She probably wouldn’t question it.”he said before snorting. “I am not that much of a fairy. And I do not spend my days staring at Stark’s ass, no matter what Bruce says.”He said sounding grumpy, before smirking. “She has. And it’s one of the few things she’s wrong about, setting me up with girls.”he said snickering.

“Ah...yes. Let’s go then.And good....at least Tony’ll be look after then...”Steve said following after him, looking relieved that someone was looking after tony until he could go collect him. While the loss of james, even more now that he was aware he had failed him like this, that he hadn’t known james was alive, was a loss he’d not even started to recover from, that relationship based on friendship and more had been the basis for him for all his life, and had only tentatively started to talk to tony and let himself care about the man. This was goign to be hard on him. “....Okay. Let’s go then.”he said smiling a little when he saw james, before snorting as they walked. “I punched a actor who looked like hitler in a play, not the actual hitler.”

"I suppose. i just... it seems so wrong. so unfair." Pierce admitted softly. sad for James and Steve who could never be who they had once been. "you are that much of a fair and i know. you spend a good amount of time staring at Bruce's ass too." Rumlow teased with a snicker. "besides i'm pretty sure Bruce is just jealous because he has a super huge crush on Tony." he admitted. "and Natasha but he's too timid to admit it and, well after this i don't think he dares own up to his feelings anymore. maybe once we prove Tony isn't Hydra he might be more willing." he mused and Pierce rolled his eyes. "Rumlow, stop playing at Cupid." "but Bruce is lonely! and Tony would be perfect for him! or Steve. or Steve Bruce and Tony... and James, er, Soldier. Soldier too. it could be a Harem! Bruce's Harem of course. someone sensible has to be put in charge of that mess don't you think?" "I think your insane." "...yeah that too." Rumlow agreed.

"Oh..." James looked oddly disappointed at the fact that Rogers hadn't really punched Hitler. he sighed a little and led the way, not to another part of the building they where in, but to outside, revealing that they where at an old abandoned military base of some sort. there where people crawling all over the place when they made their way outside, fixing up planes and buildings and working on electronics and plumbing. they headed into a massive building. "this is the Rack Hall." James informed him. "it's where all the bedrooms are. this one is Commanders, he gets... i forget the world. Cla.. clus... clustered?" James asked. "he doesn't like being in small places and the bedrooms can bother him sometimes so he got one really close to the outside." he admitted. "that ones mine." he said,pointing to a door with a red skull and crossbones painted on it. "and this one is Handler Pierces room." James informed him. "and the other doors, the ones with names on them, are taken but you can have any room without a name on it. they're kinda small but that's because we have to make places for lots of people." he looked at Steve. "Handler Pierce rescues people form my old, mean Masters and makes them good again and they stay here most of the time." he admitted. "this is Bruce's room. he's special." he admitted. "Bruce gets a bigger room because he makes explosions." here James grinned. "i like explosions." he always had. especially if it was something exploding in Howard's face and Bucky had arranged it.

“I know, but it is what it is.”Steve shrugged a little before snorting. “Am not. And I do. It’s a good ass. Even when it’s teh hulk’s.”Steve said so seriously, you knew he had told bruce that at one point just to see what he’d say. “He might be.....”Steve stared at him before snorting, “You think Bruce is sensible enough to be in charge?I don’t think so.”he said looking amused.

“I’m sorry....”Steve said feeling oddly upset that the other looked disappointed. “I punched Red Skull though. Multiple times.”he said trying to cheer him a little before pausing, looking around him as they walked outside. “....This almost feels like home.”He muttered, wondering if they were at fort leigh, which as much as brooklyn was, was home. Because Leigh he’d been changed into the Captain. “Claustrophobic.”Steve corrected with a small smile. Looking around as james pointed out the rooms he shrugged. “I don’t need alot of room. Just somewhere to lay down.”He said before snorting. “You always did like explosions, you and Tony are going to be a holy terror together.”Because tony had a perverse love of scaring the living hell out of steve with his random explosions of things.

"To be fair. Rumlow spends a good amount of time staring at Bruce's ass as well. man's an unholy pervert." Pierce admitted. "which is never a good thing when you have voices in your head." he admitted, Rumlow just grinning. "of course not, but he's more sensible than you, Tony or Soldier." Rumlow pointed out. "You jump out of planes without a parachute so don't even give me that look."

"i don't know who that is." James admitted. "This is Camp Locklynn. it was one of the secrete bases and no one remembered about it. at least, Handler Pierce doesn't think so." he admitted. "yeah that one." James agreed, watching Steve. "Commander is 'fucked up'. i'm not sure what that means because i'm pretty sure he's not fucking anyone, but that's what he said." he admitted. "i think he wants to fuck Bruce, but Bruce doesn't notice because he keeps uttering about how 'Steve's ass is better' and that 'if only Tony weren't such a dueche' and i'm not sure what that is either but it sounds very painful." he admitted. "i don't know who Tony is." James admitted to Steve. "but if he likes explosions then i like him." he decided. "'specially if he brings pancakes." he glanced at Steve. "i'm told it should be a guilty feeling." he admitted. "causing harm to another, Handler Pierce says i should apologize when i do such things, but Handler Peirce said it was okay to shoot you, so i am... uncertain to the course of action i should be taking." he admitted. "...it was really fun shooting you though." he admitted, not very repentant at all. "may i shoot the people your going to kidnap too? i like to shoot people just a little. it's more challenging hen i'm only allowed to hit their arm or graze their leg." he admitted, wiggling in place. "i like being able to not kill people. it's much more fun." he admitted.

“Ah. Well. It works.”Steve snickered a little before sulking, pouting a little. “I jumped out with my shield. That’s more important then the parachute. Chute would let others know I’m on my way.”he said logically.

“Ah. yes...I don’t remember it.”Steve said looking thoughtful befoer looking at james, before snickering. Amused. “Messed up...not functioning well.”He tried to explain before smirking, “It is sometimes very painful indeed.”Steve said looking amused and not about to explain douche, because he wasn’t sure either, and well, he knew it was painful at times dealing with tony. “I’m sure you would....and you better stick with the commands pancakes. Tony doesn’t know how to cook.”He said looking amused before studying the other, sighing. “Well. You’re not feeling guilty, so don’t worry about it. Or apologize since it was your mission.”He said looking amused as he rolled his eyes before shaking his head. “No, you can’t shoot them. At least not tony, he’d be very upset with being shot, not to mention he wouldn’t heal as quickly as we do.”

"You jumped without a chute. that's suicidal." Rumlow grumbled. "not even Soldier does that, you do realize?"

"Handler says this one was abandoned before Camp Leigh was created. it was one of those experimental places." James admitted. "so not a whole lot of people knew about it to begin with and by the time you where Captain America it had already been abandoned for a number of years." h admitted before looking more confused. "Commander is perfectly functional as long as he is on his medication. sometimes he forgets." he admitted. "and then he starts yelling at the air and tries to beat people to death with paper napkins." he paused. "i am still unsure of the validity of such a manner of homicide." he admitted. "yes. Commanders pancakes are the best." he agreed. "I am Soldier. the Asset. i am machine, a finely tued robot. Machines, Assets, don't have emotions." James scoffed. "we feel no guilt. only delight in a job well done and fer,a s is proper, of out masters." he admitted. "can i shoot the red headed woman?" he asked hopefully. "she heals very fast."

“Not suicidal, considering I am alive. And I’m sure the Soldier does other things.”Steve said rolling his eyes.

“Huh. Okay then.”Steve said looking thoughtful, because no wonder if it felt like home if it had been built years before camp leigh. “Yes...I guess he is. But that’s what he means, how he gets like when he’s not on his meds. Screwed up.”Steve said looking utterly confused on how to talk to james anymore, which was by far the worst feeling in the world he’d had in awhile, after all him and james had used to be so in sync they could plan a whole battle plan with just a few gestures and looks. “....I’m sure there is not much validity to that sort of weapon.”He agreed before sighing. “You’re also human, Soldier. Humans have feelings, even if you were told not.”Steve said as he headed for one of he empty rooms, before huffing. He’d forgotten about extremis. “Maybe.”

"The Soldier, does only what we, or his handlers tell him to. he has an excuse. you do not. jump out of a plane without a chute again and i shall castrate you. with a blunt knife. he might not remember ou now, but he will." Pierce warned. "i don't want him to loose you before he gets the chance to remember who you are."

"It's a nice place to live. i like it here." James admitted. "Commander and Handler aren't like my last ones." he admitted, looking at Steve. "oh. well. he is pretty weird when he's off his meds. Handler Pierce get's really angry when he does. his face goes all purple and he yells at Commander... i don't like it much when they yell." James admitted. "last time, Commander gave me a kitten, so it was okay." he admitted happily before watching Steve. "excellent. that bitch shot me first you know. in Nineteen Sixty Two. she was still a blond then. i like her better as blond." he admitted. "it's harder to shoot her when she's a red head. some kind of glitch i think." he admitted. "that... what's her name? Dark Widow now she's going by isn't she?" he asked, his head tilted. "something like that. i deserve to have my revenge... it's not like it hurt you understand, but i was shot, it's such a stain on my pride as a ultimate killing machine! i've never been shot since her or before her so i really have to do something about this." he admitted before watching Steve. "i know... it's just... easier, being a robot." he admitted. "Pierce says i'm never going in the chair again... sometimes i wish he wouldn't say that..." and then he smiled. "most of the time it makes me very happy." he admitted before he looked at Steve. "i used to know you, right? i figure i must have, if i'm telling you all this." he admitted. "You make my brain less..." he made a motion with his hands that made absolutely no sense.

“Ah. Yes. They said that you didn’t like yelling. You never did really.”he looked thoughtful before before smiling. “I heard about the cat. You always did like cats.”he muttered before snorting. Realizing they’d been thinking of two different red heads, and okay, he could get behind shooting natasha, feeling a little upset over her lies and all when he’d trusted her. “Black widow.”He said before snorting. “You can do something about it, jsut don’t kill her. We’ll figure out a plan to get her.”Steve said before wincing, “....yes...I can understand it being easier sometimes. It’s...sometimes this time, being here now, is to much....that I think it would be easier to be in the ice again.”Steve sighed softly before snorting amused at the hand motions, not quite sure what to think before nodding. “Yes....You knew me before. We grew up together.”

"I don't like it when people are angry." he agreed. "they... they take it out on me." he admitted softly. "Handler Pierce and Commander never do, though i still get nervous." he admitted. "i love cats." he admitted, wriggling a little before shrugging. "Dark widow black widow, it's a shitty name." he admitted before grinning. "we'll get Mr. Stark and his woman first and then we can get the Widow Woman?" he asked hopefully. "I won't kill her. i like her. i trained her you know. onl reason why she's as good as she is. they where hoping to replicate me, only ina more functioning, woman form and it didn't work very well." he admitted. "she was too much for them to handle so they wiped her and started over so technically i don't think she remembers shooting me, but that's not the point." he admitted with a shake of his head. "sometimes i start remembering too many things." he admitted. "and it all presses on my brain." he admitted. "and all i can do is curl up on the floor and hope it all goes away." he admitted, turning to look at Steve. "sometimes i miss the chair so much, i think i might go to the vault on my own..." he shook his head. "but i don't know how to work the machine, so..." he shrugged and then looked at Steve, confused. "you where there too? i remember one person. he was really tiny and he was a little shit. he'd get into trouble all the time." he admitted. "like, get into fist fights and stuff, and we used to eat potatoes because there was nothing else to eat and i would have to go to work and i would worry all day, because i couldn't tell what he was up to. what kind of trouble he was going to hey into." he admitted. "did you know him too? his name was Steve... i think..." he frowned. "i'm sure it was Steve. i can't remember sometimes." he admitted.

“Ah, I don’t think they will ever be taking it out on you. They like you.”He said watching the other before snorting. “Black widow is pretty weird name, I agree. And yes, we’ll get Tony and his woman first.”he said, mentally snickering at the idea of tony calling pepper ‘his’. She’d feed him his gonads if he tried. “Truly?I didn’t know that.”Steve said shuddering at the idea of natasha being trained by james, wincing a little. “Yes...I remember to much to. But it gets better with time.”He promised before sighing, wondering how to explain. “It was steve. Soldier, that was me. I became the Captain, and had a experiment to me to become the captain.”he said not sure how the other would take it, before grumbling a little. “Besides, you were the little shit in the friendship, not me. You got me in trouble.”

he shrugged. "i'd rather just be careful to stay out of their way when they get angry. just in case." he admitted. "it's a crappy name." he agreed. "yeah. i don't know how much of that she remembers though." he admitted. "She's as skilled as she used to be though i'm sure. or she wouldn't be one of Fury's favorites." he admitted, shaking his head before looking at Steve, a bit confused, uncomprehending of what the other was saying. "I'm sorry but i'm very sure i did nothing of the sort. in any case, Steve died. they told me." he admitted. well that certainly explained why James was having so much trouble accepting that Captain America was also the Steve Rogers he knew. "you look a lot like him. i wonder if he had a son before he died." he mused before he scowled darkly. "i don't like that... he was supposed to be mine." he grumbled. "he even promised he wouldn't find anyone else after i was gone. i was drafted, you know? and i had to leave him behind... i told him i volunteered though, because he wanted to go too, so much." he admitted with a sigh before studying Steve. 'you really look a lot like him.." he admitted softly, looking pained before he shook his head and left, ducking into his room and shut and locked the door. upset because his brain was just too much at the moment.

“I’m sure when we bring her in, we’ll find out how much she remembers.”He sighed a little, before watching the other, swallowing thickly. “Everyone thought I died. I crashed a plane, spend a few decades buried in ice. It wasn’t till recently they found me again.”he said watching james, worried for him, before wincing. “He was. I was I mean...”he said looking so pained to causing the other pain. “....I know. And I followed after....after I became the CAptain. Couldn’t let you go alone...”he said wincing at the memory of that spectacular fight, before sighing quietly as he watched the other go. Hoping the kitten he had hidden would help. Watching the door for a long moment before heading to bed himself, hoping the morning would be better.

"Yes. and if she remembers me i'm shooting her again." he decided before frowning at Steve. "That was a terrible thing to do." he pointed out. "How did they find you?" he wondered. "I didn't know a person could be cryogenically frozen by accident." he admitted. "how weird." he admitted before shaking his head and crossed his arms because he didn't want to think about what it meant if Captain America was the person he remembered. he needed to Snuggle his kitten and pretend the world didn't exist.

in the morning james was indeed looking much better as he swallowed down more pancakes than should have been possible while Rumlow ran through soe figures with Pierce. "so your saying if we spend anymore money on this, Fury is going to notice." "yes. it looks that way. we'll hae to find a way to hide the funding somehow. maybe set up a few fake, or even a few real non profits we can filter the money through?" "real ones. might be good for some of our boys to run some bake sales for the local girl scouts or muscle distrophy or something. good morning Steve. Of course anything anyone donates would actually go to that cause as well as any money raised." "of course! no ones going to want to steal from sick people. we might even be able to redirect some of our own funds into the project as well. why not? it's for a good cause after all." "yes. very true. i'll get that started then. Soldier, don't play with your food." James had discovered that there where... things, in his pancakes because Rumlow hadn't been sneaky enough with the blueberries and banana's he'd hidden inside them. Rumlow just sighed and shook his head. getting James to try new things was such a challenge.

“It was a terrible thing. Didn’t have much choice though. And by accident, I mean, I heard some oil riggers accidently found me buried in the ice. Pure chance.”Steve shrugged a little.

Steve looked sleepy as he waled into the room, looking vaguely interested in what he was hearing, but not really awake just yet. “Morning. And you could split it up....the charities, and if we get Tony on our side, run half of it through SI. Tony spends money on such weird and obscure shit most of the time, that Fury’s given up on trying to track what he’s doing....not to mention Pepper gave him a piece of her mind for snooping through SI’s stuff.”Steve said looking amused before snorting a little at james’ playing, shaking his head a little. “That was badly hidden blueberries. Better luck with strawberries. He used to like those.”Steve said biting his lip a little as he settled in to eat himself.

"Oh. that's a good idea. why just do the one Charity?" Rumlow asked, looking delighted. "we can get Brandy on this. she's brilliant. and if Potts proves to not be a soul sucking Evil bitch she could help too i'm sure." he admitted with a smile. "speaking of Stark, have you come across any good ideas? because i'm at a blank. at best we figured you could send him a Text or call him and have you ask him to meet you somewhere but we can''t be sure that Fury isn't tracking your calls, or his." he admitted. "so we didn't want to risk it at all because we're paranoid bastards and weren't sure it would work anyway." he admitted. "Come on Soldier, just try them." "No. Yuck." James complained. "You know. if Pepper yelled at Fury, then it's likely that she's not Hydra." Rumlow admitted, his head tilted. "there's no other reason why she would protest, right?" he wondered. "It was perfectly well hidden! he wouldn't have noticed if he didn't play with his food!" Brock complained even as he started slicing some strawberries to see if James would eat those instead. he happily started munching on them but when Rumlow put them in the pancakes he refused to eat them because there was things in his pancakes. it was enough to make Brock want to strangle someone because James also happily ate blueberries and bananas. so long as they weren't in his pancakes. if there was something in his pancakes, didn't matter what it was, he refused to eat them. thankfully, he was happy to eat the fruit as a side dish so they had made some progress at least. even if he refused to so much as look at the Bacon, Sausage or Hash.

"You could do that to."steve agreed looking amused.before nodding a little."it's a little public, but public might be good. He's going to a charity event tonight that he invitee me to. We leave all the time together no one would think it was odd if we left together tonight to."steve said still working out the details."...well. I hadn't thought of that but your probably right. She wouldn't have yelled at fury otherwise."he sighed a little."come on james, they're not bad on pancakes."steve said smiling a little.

Back
Top Bottom