Welcome to Ikebekuro;; Handcuffs and Alibis xxcloud26xx and fluxarmageddon

"Mmmmm..mmm.mm..." He pumped into her three more times his cock completely gaping her ass. Dick lodged in balls deep before he pulled back slowly letting the tip linger at her entrance. And then with a swift retreat of his hips, his cock was set free from the chambers of her ass as his eyes set upon her enlarged rounded hole. The man left her there on the coffee table, laying back to sit back on the couch, his cock shining clean in the air, but obviously swollen with cum. He sprawled both of his hands out over the head of the couch before pointing to the coffee table. "Mmma~sturbate~"

And just like that, he was gone from her, leaving her as an empty mess on the table. She whimpered in protest before her mind registered his command. Blue eyes flew open as she turned, sitting on the edge of the table and looking to him as if he had grown another head. "Wh-what?" She asked, wondering if she had heard him correctly. Had she begged only to be denied?

Oh how he toyed with her body, and oh how the evil smirk on his face showed how much he loved it. She was beautiful, her eyes seemed to captivate him and thats what he loved about her the most. He stared endlessly into them with quirky smirk on his face. "You heard me.." And there in front of her his cock pulsed and stood tall... and for the first time she was unable to do anything about it... unable to touch it and for once it wasn't rammed down one of her holes... Izaya's unattended member teased her endlessly. Conspiring brown eyes looked from hers to her nether region. "Masturbate ~"

It felt as if her lips had gone dry and she subtily licked them. Sauaka knew she could say no but she had no idea what that would mean for her if she did. She looked down towards the region between her legs before she glided obe of her hands down below, sliding her fingers along the wet folds tenderly. It was not the same as Izaya's teasing intrusions but she knew how to work herself. "Damn..." she cursed under her breath, rubbing her need. It felt good when she collided with her clit. She leaned back before her free hand pressed against one of her breasts, pinching at the hardened bud.

The sight was beautiful and left a blissful smile on the man's face. Her lips were soon met with his when she threw her head back and her thighs were once again in his grasp as he too settled on the edge of the coffee table. Breaking the stolen kiss, the man whispered in her ear, "That's my girl~" he purred and nipped at the lobe. His cock rested at the entrance of her lips as she played with herself... and her fingers were soon replaced the pulsating shaft of his familiar dick.

She could have came on the spot as he moved inside her. "Oh..." she sighed in contentment as he filled her up. It was insane how mind melting sex with this man was. She shifted her hips so that she could meet him more along the edge of the table, giving more of her body up into his grasp. "Izaya, please move." It was a faint whisper, lips ghosting softly along his collarbone.

His cock practically held her up from falling off the edge of the table as it delved into her. Hips gyrating in a deep circle exploring every nook and cranny of her pussy. Hips rocked lightly against her, pelvis grinding against her clit as he teased. The hands of her own boss moved up the sides of her waist, one clamping against the nub of her nipple, "I've never heard you sound so weak~" his hips bucked below her. As for her other nipple... it was soon consumed by the warm of the males plush lips sucking on her breast. He pulled the knob away from her body, letting go in a loud pop, "and I love every bit of it. Nipple grabbed and suckled on once against as his tongue swirled around the knob.

"Fuck..." she hissed aloud as his mouth and cock brought her up that mountain of pleasure. "Yours is the best I have had~" she groaned as she moved her hips in time with his thrusts, driving him deeper until he was knocking on the door to her womb. She pressed her mouth to the crook of his neck, sucking and biting on the flesh to leave a mark behind while her hands traced lazy circles into his chest. She have his neck one long lick before trailing her tongue up to the outer shell of his ear, nibbling as he worked at her breasts.

With a loud pop, his lips left the nub of her breast as his hands settled on the gentle mounds of her rear. His hips bashed into her, throwing her onto the swollen shaft of his thick cock, gravity pulling her back down to the base as the tip of his cock kissed her womb. She road up and down his pole casually as he talked, "I think I'm addicted to abusing your body as well~" and then he set her back onto the table. Soft gasp from his breath from her nibbles echoed in her ear as he leaned into her body that rested on the table. Hands gripped her ankle, hauling them over her head and forcing her lower back to arch into him and that's when it started... The man slowly pulled back only to come slamming into her inside, stirring her folds each and every way to make room for the cock that stuffed her full.

The hacker held tightly onto her partner (or whatever he was, she was no longer sure) as he stirred her up intricately. "Don't say it like that..." it sounded sincere as he grabbed her ankles and angled her just enough to bury himself deeper. She shut her eyes as he hit her g-spot over and over again until she could no longer hold herself back. "Ah-ahh!" Her body shuddered as her pussy walls tightened about his length, pulsing her climax out hard.

She looked like a child being hit by her parent with each thrust beating the walls of her pussy mercilessly pushing into her womb. His cock plunged down her tunnel, a loud pop ringing as their hips smacked together when he felt her walls twitching around his length. Her climax sent a shocking sensation throughout his body as her folds twitched and grabbed onto his length desperately, but now he would really give her hell. He didn't stop after she orgasmed... oh no... he did the exact opposite. Hips cocked back before firing into the bundles of nerve of her sensitive walls... "NNNghhh!!" He leaned into her pounding her pussy as he humped her furiously, balls smacking against her as while his lips locked with hers, silencing her moans from the post-orgasmic pounding.

It was insane how quickly he could bring her to the edge. Sayaka was very aware that her body was extremely sensitive now thanks to her previous orgasm and still he was relentless. She could have screamed if not for the fact that she had lost the ability to speak in this moment, his harsh thrusting eliciting sounds from her as her insides twisted and came undone. "Gah... ah!" He shuffled her moaning with his lips. She pressed hard into him, body nonstop shivering until she broke the kiss just long enough to croak out, "I'm gonna come! So good...!"

With the kiss broken, he gripped onto her hair and bit her neck, holding down his own groan. His knotted, cum filled cock, was swollen inside of her, stretching her walls to the brink. "Nnnnnghghh...!!" He'd lost all ability to listen to her and the only thing on his mind was the lips between her hips. His lower back arched and swung forward mashing the large rod into her cunt until finally the tip jammed at her womb. "NNNghh..Ahhh!! Fuck!" Eyes closed tight as he threw his head back to the roof. Hips jammed between her legs and then finally a baking hot load of cum splattered in the walls of her womb, filling the bubble up like a balloon. Endless waves gushed inside of her as he came hard, her body addicting.

She felt his seed beginning to flood inside of her with full force. "Oh god..." she gasped as her insides filled with his hot come. It was as if her insides had melted, fusing into the table and his body effortlessly. Not even fully recovered from her first climax, the sexond wave was all the more intense as she gripped him tightly that is was near impossible for him to pull out. "Mm..." she painted as the heat began to waver.

And just like their bed, the seed had begun to leak onto the clear glass coffee table that they'd gone at it on. Izaya never failed to pump out a fat wave especially in his new partner and pet. The waves ceased as the hot cum settled in, filling any crevice or fold in her womanhood while the man stirred the goo, moving his hips from side to side as his cock retreated from the hole that fit him like a glove. Finally out of his employee, the man sat on the couch with his cum covered cock, patting his lap and signalling her for a cleaning.

Sayaka eyed him warily before she sat up and chuckled dryly. There was a mess between her legs certainly which called for another shower. "Hm... and if I refuse?" She teased with a smirk upon her face. Although she had been submissive for now, she still wished to be that sarcastic woman she typically was. "I don't believe we spoke a lick about business either." No, theyvhad gotten quite distracted... though she wasn't about to complainm

Izaya laughed. She was still a fiesty little thing. The man sat comfortable, arms spread from side to side on the couch and eyes intently and entertained on her. "Well I guess I might just have to punish you~!" his hands gestured in the air, waving in a lackadasickal manor. "A talk and suck~" he called it, "What ware your plans for the Yakuza anyhow?"

She smirked and leaned forward, shifting to sit back on her knees on the floor, smoothing her hands up his legs. She lowered her head and licked the tip of his rod, purring. "There is this one man. Mizuki is his name." She slipped her tongue down, drawing slow circles around him, tasting a mixture of their juices on her tongue. "He is an emotional man who is quick to act. I think he would crack easily given the right motions... well, the right distractions. I would say his tongue is loose. And he knows the man who wants to hurt you."

He let out a deep sigh of relief as her tongue licked against his tip. His eyebrow raised as he looked down at her, "Mizuki...?" he repeated. Gentle hands stroked her hair softly as he took the information in. Izaya couldn't help smile at her wordind, "Soooo you're going to seduce him?" Cock pulsed against her tongue. "Is it the whole organization that is after me or one man in particular...?" Izaya never had insight on the Yakuza he usually avoided them by changing his location frequently.

"Hm. It sounds like to me it is one certain group by the sound of it." Sayaka grinned and sucked on the tip for a short moment before looking up at him and smiled mischevously. "I will find out for sure. A little prying and I am sure he'd come unglued..." and she took him into her mouth, stabbing at the flesh with the tip of her tongue as she bobbed her head slowly.

"Mmmm..." he hummed. He sank into the couch the same way her lips sank down goo-covered flesh of his cock. "What makes you so sure of that?" Sayaka's confidence had Izaya slightly worried. If she wasn't careful she could be in more trouble than he was with the Yakuza, but this was what he hired her for he couldn't let any kind of feelings get in the way of their work. The man let out a heavy breath, throwing his head back and closing his eyes as she bobbed down his rod. "God.." he muttered under his breath.

Sayaka's gaze flickered up to meet Izaya's as she moved her head up and down a geminist more times before freeing him of her hot mouth, smacking her lips together. She chuckled. "My intuition about other people is rarely incorrect. And even if it were so, I can kill him. I am more than just a computer geek and a pretty face~." She patted his legs lightly, curling her fingers on them. "...Believe me, he will tell one way or another. Let us just try a more peaceful way first."

Izaya's eyes snapped right back on Sayaka. Kill him... Her words repeated in his head. It troubled him, there was no falter in the way she pitched her claim, and she said it like she'd killed before. His eyes lowered looking a little bit more skeptical at his employee. "Let's get your foot in the door first, how are you going to get into contact with this guy?"

A heavy silence fell between them for a moment and she knitted her eyebrows together, noticing a minuscule, but still present change in his demeanor. "...I am already in contact with him, so that's a step already taken." She shifted and made to sit beside him on the couch, leaning over herself a bit and sighing, placing her hands onto her knees. "Uh oh. I noticed that look, though. What did I say that got the wheels in your mind turning?"

Izaya closed his eyes, and he took a deep breath. Soooo you're already in contact with him annnd you're a killer.. He didn't want to know, he didn't need to know. Their promise to have eachother's back a while ago was enough to trust her with whatever information or methods she'd use. The man stood up from the couch, found his pajama pants, and slacked them back around the band of his waist. Arms spread wide in the air as he stretched before they landed on her head, petting her softly. "Never mind that we've got work to do. When can we start gleaning information from the Mizuki guy?" Izaya's hands were starting to itchy himself. He had a personal bone to pick with the guy that wanted to kill him.

Back
Top Bottom