Welcome to Ikebekuro;; Handcuffs and Alibis xxcloud26xx and fluxarmageddon

Izaya gripped each of her wrist, bolting them to the bed. Their lips locked passionately, the male kissing her loudly.. suckling and tasting on her lips. The kiss broken and his eyes lost in lust, eager gaze locked onto hers.."I'm going to mess you up.." His hips pulled back like they were reloading, slingshotting back into her. He humped her insanely!! Like a dog in heat! His fat tip pounding against the door of her womb... he was really trying to fuck her up... Pile driving her into the sheets of their bed, driving her in like a nail and a hammer. One hand gripped her ass, raising it a few inches in the air. The steep angel allowed him to plow into her the sound of his balls clacking against her ass, filled the room. "G....gaaahhh!"

Sayaka continued to make sounds as they continued, unable to control her mouth or body anymore. It seemed to be doing its own thing, to achieve as much pleasure as possible. All caution had been thrown to the wind as she clung onto him, driving her hips forward, bodies slamming into one another. It was hot, intense, and she didn't want it to end, though the tightness in her abdomen hinted that it would eventually come to an end. "I'm close...!" She warned, trying to hold back so they could go even longer. Her heels dug into him even more, hands going to his back. She couldn't but to scratch at the flesh there eagerly, leaving red marks all down along either side of his spine as they fucked.

She was an animal and his dick pushed all the right buttons. The steep angle allowed his swollen shaft to grind against the spongy roof of her interior, giving her g-spot a hard beating. Her juices, splashing everywhere, every time his hips collided with hers.. He gripped her by her thighs and raised her up on the bed, "F-uckk!" Izaya screamed out lodging his dick into her tight cunt. His cock swelling like a balloon as a wave of burning hot spunk blasted into her womb. "Gaahh.. damnit!" He pounded her hips into her again! The rod, pulsing like crazy. It spewed into her womb, filling her to the brim with no protection and no remorse. The buckets of cum began to ooze down her canal, spilling out onto the sheets as his hips continued to bang her, stirring his spunk inside of her pussy. The man panted sharply before letting her fall to the bed... his cock slowly began to pull away her, almost threatening to take away her pleasure as some of his shaft was let free..

Sayaka gasped at the sudden rush of intense heat flooding inside her. She trembled in his grasp, being unable to move from him. She was thankfully safe from pregnancy as she had been on the pill for a long while but that didn't matter for now. Her second wave overcame her, leaving her to cry out in complete ecstasy as her walls clenched more tightly around him, milking him for every drop that he was able to give her. Pressing her forehead into his shoulder, her bangs dusted over the curve. "Mm..." She was so full right now that a mixture of his come and her own leaked from her in between her legs. It was wonderful. She was numb from pleasure, Izaya driving into her for a long while in their afterglow until he started to pull away. She collapsed back into the sheets, gasping as she attempted to catch her breath. "Nn... damn..."

He'd pull out completely now, the sealed up cum free from her leaking lips... His cock..? A compete mess. The whole thing glew from the slightest light and patches of white were scattered along his shaft from his cum. He sat on the bed, legs open, leaning back on the palm of his hands as he looked down to look at the work of art between her legs. How could he help from smiling as her entire pussy was filled with cum. "Its a good thing I hired you~" he was in a stick situation... Quite literally, "could you clean me off dear?"

After catching her breath, she sat up, feeling as if her legs had been glued together from all of that cum. Certainly she would have been pregnant if she hadn't been on the pill. "I do not know if you knew half of what I was capable of... now you have to take the table analogy back." Though, she complied. After all, she jad enjoyed it. She wouldn't say aloud it was some of the best she had. She liked it rough, to be taken for a ride. She leaned down, tucked a strain of her black hair behind her ear as her tongue slipped along his entire length, licking up their honey mixture.

He couldn't help but chuckle as she insisted he'd take his words back. A lewd smile settled on his face as his hand raked through her hair to hold it out of the way. "I'll take it back after I tie you down to one ~" he stuck his tongue out almost the same way she stuck hers out to clean his shaft. The sweet goo collected on the crease of her tongue as he leaned back, cock pushing forward. Eyes stared at the ceiling as he shook his head in thought, "I can hardly call you my employee," he looked back down at her as she licked, "Izaya's girl, get used to it~" he knew as well as her that wasn't true especially with the nature of their jobs.

Sayaka paused for a moment at the comment. A mischievous glint grew within her eyes and she picked her head up. "Perhaps I would love that. I enjoy a man who knows what he wants. Even if it is fucking me over and over again, perhaps." She chuckled as she went along the underside of his cock, eyelashes lowering. "As long as I get to enjoy myself... you can call me that. Then what shall I call you? Izaya? -Master-?" She teased, stabbing the tip of her tongue against his tip.

His hand landed on her ass as she slopped downward on his member, "Thanks for the invite," he said giving her rear a surprise smack. Hand rubbed against the mounds of her ass, easing the impact. "If were on this level change that to Izaya's pet," he demanded, grabbing her hair like the reins of a horse. His eyes lowered as she licked the slit of his tip and his hands pulled on her hair, leading her down the length of his shaft. "This is such a good look for you~" relaxing in bed with his cock in his girls mouth, he wouldn't have it any other way. "Master in bed, Sir in the office."

Sayaka made a muffled sound at the impact on her rear end, leaning forward with the grip he had upon her hear and taking a couple of inches of his long length into her mouth once more. She seemed to take it as a compliment, giving a low purr in response. The vibrations of her throat as she did so massaged his shaft as she slipped more inside the wet cavern, encircling him with her tongue. Cleaning him up had fast turned into sucking him off again, soft blue eyes closing as she explored the feel of his cock inside her mouth thoroughly.

The purr sent chills running down his spine. "Mmmm..." he hummed in a low hushed tone, eyes closing and head dropping back feeling the erotic sensation. He'd come back to grips with himself as his hands settled on her head, bobbing it down the pulsating shaft of his gorging rod. The underside of her tongue grinded against his saliva encased skin as the sweet taste and scent of his balls lingered around her nose. "Gahhhh..." another uncalled for nut shot out from the slit of his mushroom head, cock sloppily throbbing in her warm palate.

She suppressed the urge to chuckle, knowing it wouldn't be that pleasant of an experience if she did. The hacker for hire hungrily licked at it, slurping up the mixture from their previous round and else his needy rod was administering now. Slowing, she paused and slipped from his length, eyes a lighter shade of blue in her liveliness and need, a mischievous grin forming on her face after licking her lips. "Be careful, there. You might become addicted to it~."

Her lewd eyes caught him as her lips popped off the top of his head. Both of them gazing into each other's eyes, lowered stern hazel brown looked into her lustfully before he set her straight. "Look at me like that again, and you're going to get fucked," he broke the gaze... God they had made such a mess... cum, sweat, and pussy juice were all over the sheets, the man taking his first step off the bed in hours to find his pajama pants, slipping them on as he looked back at her. He rubbed his eye with one hand and extended the other to help her off of the bed, "Lets go sleep..." That bad was no where near in any condition to be sleeped on.

Sayaka chuckled a bit at the unsightly bed and took his hand, leaving it. She picked up her slip and quickly threw it on. It had at least been able to miss out on the cum riddled mess. "Well, then. You do still want me to entice the Yakuza members, yes?" It wasn't as if much of the plan would have changed. Fucking her employer had been an unexpected turn of events, though not one she was about to complain about.

Izaya guided her to his bedroom that now had an extra pillow on it from her throwing one at him from earlier. His hand let go of hers as sat in the bed, pulling the covers down slightly next to him so she could get in easily. The man smiled, "Mmmm just try not to get banged by them," he said sarcastically, "actually that'd be pretty hot."

Sayaka shook her head, settling down on the bed side before throwing her long legs over against the mistress. She folds her hands along her waist line with her back against the matress now, dark hair fanning around her head in a dark halo. "I prefer intelligent partners. Ones that can make my toes curl," she smirked a little. "Though you have me intrigued on this arrangement and how long it will last... how long did you wish me to work here, then?"

His hands also settle on her waist line, cradling her in his arms. Fingers wrapped around the piece of her night gown once again to slide it over the dips of her curves and above her head. He tossed it to the bed side, held her nude body and stolen a kiss from her pink plush lips. "There's no need for that in my house," he said referring to her clothes, "and it'll last as long as I feel like it," he nuzzled into her neck, nipping at it graciously.

Sayaka's gaze flickered up to him when he shifted the nightgown above her head. The cool air hit her body, sending a chill down her spine, nipples hardening from the lack of warmth against her body until he brought her into his arms. "I enjoy my negligee's, thank you..." She grinned softly into the touch. Allowing a small sigh to escape her lips, she pressed a hand to the back of his head, threading her fingers gently through his messy hair in a light massage. "What if I want to quit before you let me go?"

His hands rushed from her hips to her breast like a wildfire the moment he saw the pink knobs at the top of her breast harden like a hard piece of candy. He milked them with the palms of his hands... from the base of her breast to the tip of the pink, hard crown at the top, his fingers picked, plucked, and pulled at her knobs; head lowering to take one between his lips. "Mmmmm.." he suckled on her knobs like a baby, lips making an air tight seal as his tongue rolled over the tip. Pop~! His lips left her nips, "I dare you," he gave her a sharp punishing look as he gleaned into her eyes.

"Ah- mm..." Her body shuddered involuntarily at the warmth that licked throughout her chest, concentrated even more so on the sensitive nubs of her nipples. She shifted back against the bed, moving her head to the side to look down at him while he suckled. The sight alone was enough to arouse her once more. It was as if this whole experience would be neverending. Sayaka desired that sensual touch, arching her back upwards into his form before pressing her lips to his, speaking against them before ending her proposition in a deep kiss. "I have to be convinced it will be worth my while. You would try and stop me?"

Her breast sent him to heaven. They are like two soft pillows yearning to be played with. The man tugged, sucked, and teased before his lips were stolen by her, sealed together in a deep kiss. He suckled on her lips the same way he sucked on her breast, his fingers replacing where his mouth was. "Let's ask your second pair of lips if it is worth your while," hands creeper down her sides before sliding between her legs. The loose touch if his index finger rocked back and forth in the dead center between her lips. Teeth clamped down on her neck as he sucked on it, not giving her a chance to go, "You belong to me."

She shifted her legs, instinctively parting them and welcoming the digit to her nether regions. Eyelashes fluttered closed, and she hummed softly in response to the ministrations. "Please don't tease," she groaned, soft hand pressing against his wrist, fingers curling about it but not making him stop. "We were in here to sleep... now I am wondering if you just want to go another round," she grinned. "If I belong to you, surely you can have me whenever you want, riiight?"

His fingers settled on both sides of her lips, parting them cordially before his finger dipped in the middle. Between her legs it became lost, pawing at her inside as it curled into the sift pocket of her g-spot. "Ahhh.. Yes... There it is..." He knew he hit it by the soft spongy folds and now he'd torture her. The pad of his finger edged against her folds slowly and then suddenly... they left. He gave her pussy a light tap, fiddling with her clit before leaving her slit all together. A soft kiss planted on her cheek before hr slumped into their bed, "G'night pet~" and pulled the covers over his torso.

It seemed that Izaya wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of being screwed again. Although frustrated, Sayaka wasn't about to give him the time of day for now as she could cut off her nose to spite herself at timed. She gave a sigh before turning over on her side, facing away from him, before settling in for the night.

The next morning, Sayaka got up and got her bag. She tip toed her way to the bathroom and order to clean up from last night's messy events, turning the hot water on and activating the shower head. She allowed the water to relax her slightly sore legs, smiling to herself as she raised her chin and allowed the water to splash against her face. What a peculiar predicament... but it paid well. And she get to have fun with tearing those that deserved it down. Good sex was certainly a plus.

Throughout the whole night, he spooned her. His hands rested on the gentle dip of her curves while his crotch laid pressed against her rear, but all to his dismay, he was left holding onto nothing but an empty bed as she slipped from his grasp. It wasn't long after she woke up that he did as well.. He had a pretty good amount of sleep before she came and this sleep was just complimentary. His eyes peered open as he looked around.. Shhhhhh... he could hear the faint sounds of the shower in the distance which prompted him to get up. A familiar figure lingered at the door of her shower; the man in nothing but his thin threaded pajama pants. Dark brown eyes stared at her naked frame through the glass of the walk-in shower. An elegant voice echoed against the tile of the room, "G'mornin sleeping beauty~"

Back
Top Bottom