Welcome to Ikebekuro;; Handcuffs and Alibis xxcloud26xx and fluxarmageddon

Sayaka opened her eyes, her peace of mind abruptly interrupted when she heard Izaya address her. She turned and slid a sliver of the glass door open in order to poker her head out, damp black strands of hair swaying loosely as she leaned around the edges of the frame and looked at him. "...Morning," she tried to sound cheerful enough, being slow to start in the morning. She wasn't certain where privacy began or ended with him but she was the one in his shower. "I am just getting ready. I will be gone. I have some ideas in mind of what I'm going to do."

He couldn't help but laugh at her lackluster response. His head swung back and his eyes closed in a hearty smile. Privacy? No such thing existed with a man like Izaya, but he did have quite the respect for his new partner... employee... pet... whatever they were. The man let out a breath of fresh air, his hand making its way towards the dangling dense locks drooping messily on her head... and then he petted her. Like she was his, "No one's kicking you out, how about we talk about these ideas before you go~" At the very least he had to make sure she wasn't planning to do anything irrational.

She could understand that much. After all, it would appear as if she was playing on both sides for the time being. She looked up to the hand that threaded through her hair before she made to respond. "Well, alright then. Let me just finish up and get dressed?" 'Or he could join you,' her mind teased her. She didn't voice the thought.

Hazel brown eyes looked intently into hers with a lustful undertone, "Lets talk business with you undressed." His hands left the soaked strands of heavy hair as he turned his back towards her. Waving from behind, he called back, "I'll be out in the living room," and from there he went to the couch that they first met on.

She lifted an eyebrow but nodded. She slipped back inside before turning the water off. She stepped out and towel dried her hair. She slipped the towel around her form and slipped from the bathroom, abandoning her clothes on the sink. She rounded the couch and gave a smile before settling on the couch beside him. "I must say this is new. Discussing my underhanded ways like this."

Her hair was still wet but he stroked it like usual, fingers fanning out between the soft strands of her thread-like hair. They dropped down from the dark strings to the fold of her towel, unhinging it with no warning. "Clothes for you shouldn't really be a necessity~" bold brown eyes staring into hers, "and after last night," from the pocket of his sweatpants he threw another wad of cash at her, strapped in a rubber band, "Izaya's pet is what I've decided for you~" he let the title sit in a silence for just a moment.

The cool air immediately hit her once the towel was gone from her form. She gave a light shivrt involuntarily, breasts perked in the cold, rose color nubs hard. She ignored it as the cash was thrown and she caught it before bkue eyes flickered up to meet his. "And? I am not a hooker, you know. Though I can certainly act like it if that is what you wish... my dear -master-," she chuckled and set the money aside.

The whole while, he watched her to see how she handled the money. It still wasn't 100 percent clear whether she was on his side or whether she was working for the money, but when she set it down instead of thumbing threw it like last time, he knew. His hands fell from her hair to the knobs of her breast, taking both of them in his warm grasp. He whispered in her ear before kissing on her neck as his eyes lowered slightly, "It was a test ~"

Sayaka looked to him whwn he placed his hands over her breasts. Her gaze lowered. The warmth felt good. She curved her chest into his grasp, sighing. "For what? My loyalty?" She mumbled, moving her head to the side and looking to him with a soft expression, smirking. "When I say I will do something, I mean it... most of the time." She chuckled as she brushed her lips along the top of his ear.

Izaya silenced her with his lips.. That's right he kissed her. A stolen kiss as their lips met; his warm plush flesh sealed against hers. The an pulled away lightly, lewd eyes lingering on her as his hands fiddled from her breast to the nook and folds between her legs. "I trust you~" was all he had to say... and the rod in those pajama pants... Ahh how it poked threw the fabric for attention.

She returned the kiss with fervor. It was warm and welcomed before she shifted and rested her legs on either side of his hips. She rested her bum against his lap, snickering lightly before she pressed her lips against his a second time, tongue flicking to tease at his lower lip. Her arms hung loosely about his shoulders before she worked up the nerve to roll her hips against his hardening length. She purred against his lips. "I will have your back if you have mine, hm."

The shaft of his member met her bum cordially as she sat on the padding of his lap. His lips met hers lewdly with a sexual innuendo after the kiss as their lips parted. Now his member was rock solid as she swayed her hips back and forth against his crotch like a metronome. It wasn't long before the bud between her own hips was met by an invading hands. Pads of his fingers nudging and pulling against the perky hood of her clit. He stole one last kiss as he her hips started to edge his pajama pants off, "Partners in crime ~"

Sayaka emitted a light purr, a hitch in her breath as he brushed against the bundle of hardened nerves between her legs. "Mm.. how wonderful those fingers of yours are..." she ducked her head and leaned against him and covers the beating pulse in his neck with her lips, sucking on the skin lightly. He tasted and felt so good. Her hands fiddled with the brim of the pants before she slipped them off enough to allow his cock to breathe before encircling the rod with her hands, rubbing gently.

God she really knew how to get him going... and all she was asking for was a whole lot of trouble. Cock popped out of the thing cotton threaded pants, nestling comfortable between her legs. The tip curved towards her and the warm shaft placed like a present between her thighs. The palm of his hand clapped against the mound of her right ass cheek, gripping the flesh in full. "Who said you could play with that ~" at the same time the tip of his middle finger sunk into the abyss of her slit.. Her folds pushed in each and every way as he toyed with her, skin of his cock warm in her hands.

The hacker for hire looked up to him, her gaze meeting his as she continued her ministrations. "You have yet to pull away." She let out a shaky sigh as he slipped a finger inside, warmth and electricity seeming to course between her legs. She teased his tip, drawing circles with the pad of her thumb. "Unless you wish to stop... though how boring would that be?" She flicked out her tongue, speaking against the flesh of his neck before giving a nip to his pulse.

He kept the same expression on his face the whole time she seduced him, prodding and poking at his tip while he rubbed and fingered her folds. Then finally he'd had enough. The computer geek had gotten herself into quite a bit of trouble as the man gripped the reins of her hair. He pushed her off of his lap and onto the coffee table in front of them on her knees. The cold hard glass table pressed against the girl's bear nipples, the man gripping each of her wrist and cuffing them behind her back. His tip hard and raised as it sat comfortably between her ass cheeks, hot-dogging between the valley of her rear. "My, my what a sticky predicament Sayaka ..." he paused letting the whole situation sink in, "or pet ~"

The girl yelped when her position was abruptly changed, closing her eyes tightly as her well formed chest slid against the cold surface of the table. She opened her eyes to look back at him, blue eyes alive with surprise and curiosity. She bit the inside of her cheek as she felt the friction of his dick against her back end. It honestly felt nice... "What's going on, Orihara-san...?" She believed it was quite obvious that she was willing for him to fuck her but this had escalated suddenly.

After her question it was silent between the two of them. The man spat on the hole of her rear, 'x' marked the spot, and an intrusive index finger prodded the entrance to her ass hole. The tip of his index finger pushed into the one hole of hers he hadn't touched, and soon knuckle after knuckle the finger was jammed inside of her chute. From left to right her turned his finger, scraping and lubricating her tight inner walls. Shhhhpank! Along with a loud reprimanding spank to her left rear, "Wiggle your tail..." left to right... left to right.. his finger swung... "P-e-tt-o~"

Sayaka knew what was to come when she felt pressure against her backdoor and still she cried out when he slipped his finger inside, wrists moving against the restraint he had put them in. "Ng-ah!" She gasped, putting the side of her face down on the table and closing her eyes as he fingered her ass intricately. "Mm..." it was a more foreign sensation than doing it in the front. Her eyes opened when he slapped her rear and she shivered. "S-so embarrassing..." she whimpered lightly.

"But such a beautiful sight~" his fingers gripped along the walls of her rear as they ever so slowly pulled out of her.. "Mmm.." now the tip of his cock rested at her back entrance. The thing pressing against the fingered hole before his hips jabbed forward. The pulsating gaping her rear as his shaft followed to clog her insides. "Sayaka ~" he called her name lustfully, balls resting against the underside of her pussy. Pulling back his weapon, he clogged her hole once again, slamming his hips into her ass as he pulled her hair, "You've been a very naughty girl this morning."

She looked back just in time to see him replace the digit with his dick. Gaze turned ahead and she whined from feeling so full all of a sudden as he rammed his cock into her ass. "Oh, fuck..." she hissed. She felt like she was on fire down there? Dipping her head back as the information broker pulled her hair. "Yesss..." her eyelashes lowered as she looked ahead, breasts sliding back and forth against the table with his movements inside her. "I have been naughty, hm."

He uncuffed her hands and gripped her wrist, pulling them back towards him like a handle and arching her back just deep enough so her bear nipple glided against the frigid glass of the cold hard coffee table. Cock plowed into her rear, bouncing her off his hips while he used her wrist to bring her bottom straight back down the long fat girth of his rod. He let one of her hands set free, gripping the other one as he commanded her, "Stuff pussy with your own hand~" He gave her bottom another smack as that hand settled on her right ass cheek, pulling her back onto the girth of his dick. Balls clanked and smacked against her lower lips while he cock gaped her anus.

The gullet out a moan as he pulled on her hands. Her body shuddered as he took her ass, hearingvthevsounds bbc.co of their flesh smacking together turning her on even more. Her one hand fell brieflybtobher side, fingers curlingbuntil he commanded her. Cheeks flushed, she looks back at him, her gaze meeting his. "Y-yes, my master..." she shifted amd lifted the hand to her aching lower lips. They were already soaked and hot. She groaned as her fingers traced along her pussy before hebjpkes two fingers inside. "So good... please, more!" She moved her hips back with each thrust into her all the while, stretching her pussy with her own fingers.

Beaming brown eyes met hers with an intense stare, him pounding into her all the while their eyes locked. Her voice sounded like defeat as her subtle yes master... signaled her compliant defeat. She was already a hot mess down below, his balls becoming soaked from clapping against her pussy. His fingers met hers between her lower lips, hips rocking her breast against the cold hard table. The fingers placed down below rubbed rhythmically against her clit in synch with the pounding his dick was giving her ass. "More what my pet~!?"

Shutting her eyes tightly, her body trembled beneath him. She was practically dripping from her front, losing herself to the ecstasy. She threw her head back, moaning all the more loudly while their fingers worked together to massage her pussy as he drilled her in the back. "F-fuck me more! I want to come!" She whimpered. Certainly she would by how he was pounding her so deliciously. "Mm-ahh..."

Back
Top Bottom