Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

That poor girl the men had been calling flower was to exhausted to do much other then simply lay in Nick's arms her brain utterly scattered despite barely remaining conscious. The new woman David now focusing on appearing in her mid to late 20's, fear filling her eyes but a steely eyed determination hiding away in her stance. "A-a-a Husband...A b-brilliant man I saw him get one of you and I hope he slaughtered as many of you as he could! You fucking monsters!"

David watches her, then his eyes narrow and his teasing smile turns to a glare "So... He was the one who got Aden..." He looks to the guards and hands her over "Take this one to a private room... Miss Tia will want to have a word with her..." He steps back up to the group of women, "Any other married women... Step forward unless you want to be hurt more when I find you..."

The woman's blood went cold suddenly as she felt that glare, the fear only compounded as he mentioned Tia, the girl who seemed to order these men around and was incredibly sadistic to the women here even someone on her side she could only silently pray for her husband to barge in with the remaining villagers and save her before Tia found her, she watched as just under a dozen of the women step forward fearing the worst, between the men and Tia the women were terrified and any chance to escape pain or torment most would take.

David grins and moves to the smaller group of women, "Good... Now point out your daughters... Very good..." David takes the three daughters, more guards entering to hold them, taking the needles he's handed as they do. "Now... I'm going to tell you women this now... Don't count on any rescues..." He injects each daughter with the mind numbing drug as he talks. "Your men are all dead... And most of the boys were sold to another camp..." As each girl starts to fall under, the man holding her slips a hand between her legs, teasing her, David looks to the mothers. "One word of protest... And they get punished..." The men now fondeling a breast as well.

The women were obviously running out of hope, everyone that stood up to them was punished horribly, forced, drugged, those that submitted simply became dolls for the men to play with but were freed from the fear of pain the deep humiliation if they followed directions properly, even when the mothers watched their daughters fall under the drugs spell they couldn't raise a hand or a voice, one of them simply falling to her knees as she watched unable to keep up the fight for hope anymore she simply watched empty eyed as her daughter began to beg for the men teasing her.

The men soon start to give the girls what they are begging for, a few more men coming in and go to other women. They give them the choice of being drugged or going willingly, then leading them around the room to start on them. David moves to kneel before the fallen mother and makes her look at him, he softly rubs her cheek, he smiles at her. "I think I'll take this one... If she wants to see her daughter again... She'll be a good girl... Won't you sweety..." He slowly helps her to her feet before pulling her closer and kissing her softly, one hand moving to softly massage her breast, rubbing her nipple. It was clear that watching her daughter fall had broken this woman, he was going to teach her new things, pleasures that would change her mind forever. His hand slowly moves to tease between her thighs, testing her, she was almost a posable doll.

Tia had finally awoken and seeing her friend's still sleeping form she snuck away. "You need the rest sweetie." With that she got dressed, wearing some of her master's favorite clothes The lingerie that she wore as if it was completely normal was perfect for his desires, it was sexy, revealing and easily moved if he wanted a piece of her, not to mention it taunted the men under him with knowing she was all his. "i'll surprise him..." In reality she just wanted to hear him reassure her, to call her his again like he did so many times a day, finally she stepped out, her 4 inch heels making a delightful tapping on the stone floor. She was entirely unaware of the...guest they had locked in a room.

The doctor was in seeing to Aden when he heard Tia walking down the hall, he smirks slightly at him. "Sounds like your little doll has dressed herself up for you... She only wears those heals for you..." He was testing his range of motion on his shoulder. Aden groans but slowly moves his arm as the doctor wants, he was healing rather well. "Nnn... Yes, she has been quite worried for me... It's good to hear she's relaxed enough to dress up again..." He lays back and looks to the door, waiting for her to appear, wondering which outfit she chose this time.

Tia was completely unaware that her master heard her coming, she had assume he would be asleep or the doors would at least be to thick to hear her down the hall she was pleased as she opened the door to see he was awake. "Master! Your awake!" She almost broke into a jog as she rushed over and could barely stop herself from leaping onto the bed, instead softly sitting down on a chair next to it. "How are you master?" She also looked over to the doctor and shot him an extremely happy grin. "Thank you for taking care of my master Doctor."

Aden smiles and reaches to take her hand "I'm doing much better Tia... Even more so seeing you in that... Does it mean you're feeling better as well..." He was softly rubbing her hand, even lifting it to kiss softly, he was still in pain and would be in bed for at least another day or two, but he was getting better. "It's no trouble Miss Tia... Though its not often I have to treat the boss..." Aden give him a slight look then a grin "It was bound to happen at some point..." The doctor shanks his head and hands him some pills "Sure boss... Now take those and eat something... I trust you can take care of him Miss Tia..." He smiles at her before leaving the room. Aden looks at her "So... How was your time with your pet..." Knowing it had something to do with her good mood, he smiles.

Tia didn't make any effort to hide the grin she got from Aden complimenting her choice. "Alot better...especially seeing you with a bit more energy master, you had me so worried." His kiss on her hand made her shiver, she knew she had to wait before her master was healed but being without him for so long had been torture. "I will do my best taking care of him doctor..." She clearly wasn't hiding her lust for her master any longer either, it dripped off every word as she stared at him. "Pet? Oh after she took me back to our room we just slept I think..." Tia looked away for a moment trying to remember. "I was pretty tired." Tia stood up and crawled into the bed with her master just like the previous few times. "Can I make you feel any better master?" The stocking clad girl began to softly rub her leg between his own, subtlety not something on her cards at the moment in any form.

Aden watches the doctor leave, then looks to his clearly aroused pet, he watches as she crawls into bed with him. He was feeling better, he grins and shifts to sit up a bit more, his hand moving to cup her cheek. "Are you hot for me baby... I know it's been so long for you..." He pulls her up by her hair to roughly kiss her, nipping her lip as he pulls back. "I think we can have a little fun... Just not so rough..." He lets her go and pushes his covers down, and pulling his gown up to show her he was hard already. "Ah... Leave it on... Just pull them aside and get on..." He grins at her, he wanted to fuck her in one of his favourite outfits, he waits for her to do as told.

"Yes master I've missed y-" Her speech was interrupted by the sudden grip in her hair, her answer being a loud purr like moan as she felt his lips against hers and then another moan as he bit at her lip. "Yes master, anything master!" There was something special about his touch, any man or woman could grab at her like her master did but just feeling that rough hand on her, hearing him order her made her quiver. "It's been so long...its felt like months..." Seeing Aden's cock stand so hard, so large it was like a drug addict finally getting a hit and she eagerly moved into position over him. "O-of course master it's why I put it on f-for you." Tia pulled her panties aside and slowly lowered herself down, each inch filling her felt like heaven and she savoured it as much as she could, the man who had his way with her before simply couldn't compare to her master. "Master I've missed you so much!" She screamed as she finally hit his hilt, for the moment staying put and enjoying the sensation.

Aden grins and moans softly as she slowly slides on him, he only had full use of one arm, he rests the bad arm on her hip and the other moves to cup a breast. "Slowly pet... I want to watch you enjoying me..." He goans slightly and rolls his hips up slightly as she starts to move, he pinches her nipple through the fabric of her top. "Nnn... That's it baby... Look at me... Nnn..." He could feel her already dripping on him, and she was almost shaking as she held back to go slow as ordered. "Soon baby... And I'll be well enough to pound you again... That's what you really want... Isn't it..."

Tia began to move at his behest. "M-master oh my goddd." She felt like her eyes were going to roll back as they moved together, his fingers pinching her nipple just how she liked it, her eyes focused on him following his command, the painfully slow pace was taking a toll on her but she would pay any price to feel her master again. "Yes! I want you to take me!" Tia began to speed up as she spoke, her imagination running wild. "Your rough hands, making me scream out loud for everyone to hear! Anywhere and everywhere you want it!" Tia's moans had begun to turn into screams and before she even knew it she clamped down on him, her entire body tightening before she fell forward onto her arms above her master. "S-s-sorry master...I-i-i c-couldnt s-stop!"

Aden groans as she speeds up, the pleasure of her around him helping to block the slight tugging on his shoulder. He shuts his eyes and hisses as she suddenly clamped down on him, her orgasm hitting her quickly, he chuckles slightly. "Nnn... It's ok baby... But... I'm not done yet..." He smirks and moves both hands to her hips and starts to roll his hips up into her, holding her as still as he can with one arm. "Nnn... I promise baby... Once I'm well... I'll fuck you before our new batch... Have them see what we can do..." He was thrusting his hips up into her as hard and fast as his body would let him, he tips his head back and moans out loud, something he didn't do often. "Fuck you're so hot... And tight... Nnn!" He thrusts up once more and pulls her down, filling her as he came, he lays on the bed shuddering a moment.

Tia hadn't realized just how sensitive she was, she had cum so fast that it made her head spin "P-please dont stop master! U-use me until your spe-spent e-even if I c-can't stop cumming." Her body screamed for more as he rolled into her but she was so sensitive she couldn't bring herself to move. "I can't wait master!" The thought of him announcing his health by fucking her brains out in front of their new slaves was intoxicating but nowhere near as much as seeing her master actually lose his composure, seeing him moan like that with his head tilted back, he only ever did that when he was really excited and Tia always viewed it as the ultimate compliment. "T-thank you master!" She screamed as she felt Aden pump his load into her and as he had a moment of weakness she slowly lowered her body to rest against him, assuming he was spent. "M-master I missed that so much..." She had no intention of letting him out of her unless she had to. "Can we stay like this for a little bit?"

Aden was panting, pretty sure he had pulled a muscle but he didn't care, it felt amazing to fuck his pet again. "Nnn... Y-Yeah baby... D-Don't think I can move much anyway..." He chuckles softly and rests his good arm across her back, rubbing it slightly. "Mmm... I just need food and my pills once you can move... But no rush..." He turns her head and kisses her softly, twisting their tongues slowly. "Mmm... You taste so sweet..."

Tia giggled a little hearing her master so out of breath, normally when Tia and Izzy were his play toys at the same time he would never sound so exhausted, at the mention of him needing food and pills she almost began to get off her master, her desires coming second to his health, but that thought was cleared as she felt him kiss her and softly returned it, moaning weakly into his lips. "T-thank you master." She said as he pulled away, one hand moving to softly press against her lips. "I've missed that manly taste of you..." She said, giggling at her sentence but unable to think of anything better, a couple of minutes passed before she finally began to move again to get what her master needed, low growling moans leaving her lips as she pulled off of Aden and finally got back to her feet, her wobbly legs making unsure click-clacking on the ground as she took each step before finally handing him everything. "I-im glad you liked what I chose...Even if it made you hurt yourself." Tia had noticed his aching side. "Can I get a heat pack or something master?"

After a few minutes Aden shifts to allow her to get up, his hand going to rub his side slightly, he smirks at her inability to walk at first. "Relax pet... If it really hurt I would have stopped... I know you worry far too much..." He takes the pills and offered food, taking his pills and starting to eat "I was glad I was still able to make your knees weak..." He takes her hand and pulls her closer for another kiss, slowly pulling away again. "Do you plan on wearing that all day? Showing everyone what they can't have again..." He smirks, knowing she likes to show off. "You should check in on the new batch... I'd like an update tonight... And bring your pet..." He smirks, he planned on fucking Tia again, by tonight he should be in less pain and able to be a bit rougher.

The young woman couldn't help but blush. "Y-yes master I want to keep it on...I-it will show everyone your getting better too! But I'd be lying if I said that was why." Tia nodded as he asked for an update. "Yes master I promise I will come after dinner with news and Izzy in tow." Tia smiled before leaning in to kiss her master's forehead. "You get some rest okay?" Tia began to walk away her legs still not quite stable as she pushed the door open and left and after a few minutes she reached the main room where a few men seemed to have taken some of the girls out all of which seemed to have either been broken or drugged. "Progress is going well then." She said continuing to scan the room, her eyes soon landing on the woman who had become a true toy for anyone who wished for her, surrounded by men who were giving her no chance to rest by the looks of it she had barely slept since and Tia doubted her meals consisted of much more then the men's cum.
"Master wants an update on how everything has been going, Last time I checked most were about ready to crack so I expect some good news please."

David looks up from the broken mother before she answered and looks to Tia, he smiles "Things are going quite well as you can see... And I see Aden must be feeling well also... Stay..." He gave to command to the mother and walks over to Tia, "Speaking of Aden... We found the wife of the man who injured Aden... I sent her to a private cell for you... Knowing you'd want to have a... Talk... With her... She was quite proud of her husband..."

"Hes doing a lot better, hopefully only a couple more days before hes on his feet." Tia smiled as she looked past him, the broken mother simply slumping to the ground almost like a marionette with its strings cut, only one holding her in the sitting position still putting up a fight her smile immediately vanished though as David gave her the news. "Why was I not informed immediately?! Where?!" Tia had already begun to move towards the most likely spot as the exact room was given to her. "You! Go get my master's supplies and bring them to that whores room!" Clearly the man had no intention of annoying Tia further as he sprung up and ran to fetch the chest of supplies

Tia slammed the door open, the woman was cuffed behind her back. "Your...bastard hurt my master." Before the woman had a chance to say something in return Tia rushed forward and slapped her to the ground, hard enough that Tia could only hold her hand for a few seconds but as the pain subsided she looked down. "I am going to enjoy this, not as much I suspect as when I ask master to fuck you though,to cum in you as much as he wants before your thrown to the proverbial wolves, I won't drug you though, I want you to be lucid." As the man arrived with the chest Tia immediately reached for some thin rope before removing her panties. "Open her mouth." As the man proceeded she shoved her pussy and semen coated panties and tied the rope into a makeshift gag. "Normally I would say someone like you doesnt deserve it but I bet it's the most revolting thing in the world to you isn't it? My master, the man your husband injured his cum filling your mouth hmm?"

David blinks before quickly telling her where to go "I didn't want to intrude on your time with Aden and Izzy... She was made to wait for you..." The man quickly does as told and soon brings the chest to Tia, handing he what she needs as she asked, looking to the woman and almost feeling sorry for her.

"Now leave, whatever sounds you hear don't matter do not open this door..." Anger filled her voice as she waited for the man to leave before reaching into the chest of toys, pulling forth a few nipple clamps and a riding crop. "Let's get started..." The woman screamed and attempted to back away but got nowhere and despite hours of muffled screams with the occasional umuffled that was always accompanied by begging Tia didn't leave or stop, finally the door opened and Tia stepped out looking quite relieved. "Don't let her leave, take her down if you want i don't really care." The woman had been left with rope around her wrists holding her up through a metal ring in the wall, quite a few bruises and lashes marking her skin, many of the items from the chest low laid strewn across the floor.

Tia made a hasty walk back to their bedroom where Izzy had been waiting not knowing where Tia had vanished off too. "Let's go and see master." It was about time when she was meant to see him anyway and with one quick hand she grabbed a leash and clipped it to Izzy's collar and quickly led her pet through their home, heels quickly clicking while Izzy followed quietly, she had never seen Tia so worked up even after she let out her frustration, Tia even making a few quick jerks of the lead when Izzy fell behind. She entered the medical wing with the same angry scowl that had forced Izzy to be so quiet.

Back
Top Bottom