Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

Aden watches, he was excited, but with his meds he couldn't go another round, but once he was well again, he planed on breaking his pets again, nice and slow. "Careful Izzy... I still need her to function later... Unless you want her job of caring for me..."

Some time after Tia left, one of the men entered the room where the wife of the man that injured the boss was being kept. He wanted to see what Miss Tia had done to her.

Izzy was lost in the moment until the thought of her becoming Aden's bitch in place of Tia occured to her, she was happy to be with him if Tia was leading but she was not willing to do it alone and almost immediately after hearing it one hand reached down to Tia's begging pussy and in almost a blur rubbed over her clit, Tia screamed into the kiss and thrust up again and again before finally cumming, her eyes rolling back as she squirted, covering the foot of the bed in her juices before slumping to the bed, Izzy having to catch her so she didn't fall to the floor. Izzy pulled away to see her handiwork, a clearly broken Tia lying eyes rolled back and open mouth hanging open and her body twitching, a state that Tia had left Izzy in on multiple occasions. "She'll be fine.."

The man would enter to see an unconcious woman hanging to the poster bed by one hand, her body slumped to the ground other then that, large bruises over her with electrode pads stuck on her inner thighs, biceps and stomach, the improvised gag from before, Tia's underwear hung half out of the woman's mouth and large red lines led from her eyes where she had obviously been crying.

Aden smirks "She'll always belong to me Isabel... Nothing you do can change that... But because she's so loyal... I allow her to keep you..." He grins and relaxes back against the bed "Make sure she gets cleaned up..."

He moves closer to the woman and looks her over gently, not wanting her damaged anymore, he lightly ties a cloth over her eyes.

Izzy's pride and enjoyment were snatched away as Aden tried to take her down a peg, she looked at him with utter contemptible hatred as he told her the only reason she was allowed to stay was because of Tia's loyalty, she didn't even say anything as she picked up Tia and left in a fuming rage, Only beginning to speak once she was out, and knowing that Tia wasn't really here right now she muttered. "That motherfucker...I can't let him get away with this." That old spark of hers, the spark that led her to almost kill him in their first confrontation starting to reappear.

The woman didn't even move as the man applied a blindfold to her, she was well and truly under as her body attempted to heal and restore its stamina

Aden grins as she leaves and relaxes again, it was time for a good rest.

He frees her hand and then picks her up to lay her in the bed, she looked to be totally out of it, he checked the leads to the toys still on her. "Did she leave them on?"

Tia fell asleep in Izzy's arms on the way back to the bedroom, Izzy still fuming and pacing around the room for several minutes cursing Aden's name, debating if it was worth trying her luck with him again, the men trusted her enough now to allow her anywhere especially if she said Tia had asked her, she almost got dressed but was stopped as she heard Tia roll over. Izzy dropped her clothes and plans before moving to lay in the bed beside her childhood friend. It wasn't worth losing her over.

The toys had been left on but the battery had long since run out, the woman didn't even shift as she was laid on the bed despite her bruises.

He moves across the room and gets a jar of the cream they use for healing, then returns to gently apply it to her cuts and marks. "Can't have you looking like this at auction..." He checks the toys again and changes the batteries, then sets them to low, this kind of toy would tease her without her really feeling it, when on low.

David looks over the women in the room, then back to the mother and daughter, "I want them in a separate room and taken to be cleaned up... And gently, they are complying...."

-A few hours later-

Jewel awoke back in their room with David nowhere to be seen perhaps he was still teaching the women their duties, she got up and dressed herself before stepping out with utterly no shame, even as men stopped and gawked at her. It only made her add more sway to her steps to show off the treats that only David may get.

Tia had dressed in something a bit more subtle then Jewel with the intention of finding out how everything had been going with the girls and report back to her master like she should have, for once Izzy hadn't followed Tia instead having ordered her to rest. Tia spotted Jewel a bit further ahead of her.
"Hey Jewel!" The two had developed some level of friendship over the past while although when Aden was around Tia went out of her way to try and get as much attention as possible for some reason feeling like she had to compete.

"Oh hey Tia I've heard you've been busy, How's Aden doing? He should be up soon yeah?" The two continued to share friendly banter as a small group of the men began to form around them, they were the 2 girls who were utterly off limits and it seems they couldn't help but revel in the sight of both of them together.

David had seen the mother and her daughter cleaned up and fed, then sent to their own rooms, he even gave the girl something to help her sleep. He was on his way back to check on his own girl when he saw the crowd of men near their eating area. "What's all this... Domt you men have work to do..." As they start to wander off, he noticed the girls in the middle and smiles. "Ah... So this was the hold up... Hey baby... Miss Tia..." He moves closer and hugs Jewel from behind, nipping at her neck softly, his hand lightly rests on her breast as he holds her. He looks to Tia and smiles, "I heard our leader may be up soon..."

The man sits with her for a while to see if she'd wake up.

"Hey David. I'm sorry about my...attitude regarding that..." Tia's tone changed to almost sound like acid dripping from her lips. "Woman..." Her tone soon changing back to her normal peppy self. "I wasn't myself." Tia made sure to apologize before the conversation furthered, she couldn't help but smile as Jewel pushed herself to fit against David as best she could, offering him everything as he wished to take it. "Yeah The doc told me if everything goes well it may be today. I hope so...I miss him."

Jewel hadn't noticed Tia's apology as she raised her arms above her and hugged David's neck, smiling as he played with her neck and his hand ran over her breasts her smile grew into a deep grin as the men around her let out sighs of jealousy knowing she was still out of their reach.

"How are the women going by the way? I was going to check on them so I could report back to master, boost his spirits knowing everything is going well you know?"

The woman did eventually wake up, her throat hoarse as she coughed from the dry feeling, her bruises making her ache so much she couldn't move, even after all that sleep she felt no better Tia had enjoyed herself far to much on punishing the poor woman.

Holding his pet closer, David shakes his head "Don't be sorry... If anyone ever hurt my little Jewel... I wouldn't leave them breathing..." He starts to softly rub her nipple, wanting to lightly tease her, he kisses her cheek "I know Aden would do the same for you..." He smiles "That's great news... I have seen how you've been without him... Like a lost pup at times..." He had started to roll and pinch her nipple softly through his talk, just enjoying the feel of her. "The women are doing nicely... They should be ready for auction on time... And I have some special ones that will be a bundle, if they are ready... a few more things to work out with them... Then there is the girl you... Um... Well she's a walking sex doll... That mix was strong..." He smirks "She'll sell high..."

The man noticed when she woke up, hearing her cough, he moves to get some water, she had to heal before they could sell her. "Awake I see... Miss Tia did a number on you..." He moves closer to help her drink the water, trying not to let it spill on her.

Tia blushed as he called her a lost pup, she did miss her master and he had basically acted as her direction in life now so she couldn't argue. "Bundle?" She asked confused but simply waved it by as he spoke about the broken girl that she had injected. "Oh...right umm yeah I may have...overdone it on her but thats good news at least" She smiled through the blush as Jewel began to moan happily. "Well thank you David I'll let master know I'm sure he will be extremely happy with the work that you and everyone else has done." Tia was excited, such great news that she got to bring to her master and soon he would be up and about once again showing everyone who was boss even Tia herself just as Jewel is getting shown by David. "I-I'll go tell him right now." Tia said with a smile before moving to leave.

The woman did her best to drink it but even the water stung her throat as it went down and it took a while for her to manage it. "She i-" The woman coughed and spluttered a few times before shortening her speech. "Monster." She got out weakly, Her voice was very weak, the dry throat obviously having stolen it over the few hours of sleep she got.

"Yes... A mother and daughter pair... She willingly gave in if I let her stay with her daughter... And she has a rather interesting turn on..." He smirks as Tia blushed when Jewel began to moan, all that girl has done and she still acts so innocent. "See you later Tia... And check on that girl... See if she's calmed any..." When alone he looks down at Jewel and smiles "Are you enjoying showing off what the others can't have..." He trails one hand down to tease her through her gown, not caring if anyone was still around. "Their eyes roaming your body..." He finds her clit and rubs it, if she wanted to show off, he'd help her.

He chuckles "You're lucky you're still alive... Your man almost killed her love, our leader... She's normally a sweet woman... You made her snap..." He moves across the room again and comes back with a small glass jar, he opens it and helps her drink it. "This will help with that throat..." It was thick and sweet and bitter at the same time, as she's working that down, he lightly turns the toys up, wanting her to start slightly feeling them again, she was in training after all. That drink would also help with her pain, cutting it in half within a few minutes.

Tia stopped for a second with eyes wide open unsure of what to make of the pair. "I...ummm...I'll tell him..." She said with confusion before sprinting to the medical wing as fast as she could, her purple silk nighty flying up every now and then and revealing very similar silken underwear briefs. Only falling as she turned a corner or had to slow down but it finally fell back to her sides as she stopped for the doors to the medical wing, this time knocking, hoping that her master would be the one that came to the door.

Jewel giggled as Tia left knowing that without her around David would get fully lost in her. "Of course I am..." She said lustfully as she spread her legs a little for him. "You don't mind do you? Your not feeling...jealous?" She teased with a dirty smile wondering if it would set him off.

Aden looks up at the knock to the door "Come in Tia..." It couldn't be anyone else, he wasn't standing, but it was sitting up over the side of his bed. He had a table by him, he was eating and about to take his meds, once they kicked in he was planning a little walk around.

David smirks and rubs faster, pinching lightly, he kisses her cheek slightly "Why would I be... I know you like to show off... And I know you belong to me... Don't you my Jewel..." He pinches her nipple and stares at her, almost daring her to say otherwise. With one hand on her breast and the other on her clit, she was standing on her own, apart from leaning against him. "You stay standing... Or nothing for the rest of the day..." He slows his running to build her up slowly now, wanting her to feel it spreading through her body as it happens and not just a quick burst.

Tia pushes the door open and pokes her head inside before lighting up like a Christmas tree seeing him not laying down. "Master your up!" She slid in and closed the door behind her before running to his side utterly ecstatic as she shifted next to him the excitement to much to bare. "How are you feeling? Can I help you out at all? Do you need some crutches?" She spoke in a blur as she offered her hands to him completely forgetting that she had important news.

Jewel was beginning to pant softly in between her moans as he teased her, the occasional scream leaving her lips as he pinched her clit, oh how she wanted to challenge him as he stared her down, his hands toying with her slowly as the men watched, a few laughing as she shook from the treatment. "I-i think It's the other w-way around David." She teased her hand reaching back to squeeze his dick as she smirked wondering just what he would do to her. "You can admit that you belong to me its okay." There were a few playful Oooo's from the crowd and some more laughs

The woman didn't answer him this time as he spoke about Tia, making any sort of defence for that woman was just wrong, the beating she handed out with no remorse. "Thank you." She said in return for the drink he offered her, it tasted disgusting but she almost spat it out as he turned the toys up and it finally overrode the pain. "Wha-" She had attempted to yell but it simply ended with her beginning to cough violently again.

He watched her come in and chuckles seeing her so excited "Yes pet... I'm sitting up..." He gently pulls her to sit next to him with his good arm and lifts his hand to cover her mouth with a few fingers. "Hush... Relax... Now breathe... Good..." He takes his hand away "It was my shoulder that got hurt Pet, not my legs... And I'm fine for now, I just can't move my arm much..." It was now in a sling across his chest, he looks at her again "Was that all you came to see me about? How I was doing?" He starts to eat again slowly, relaxing as he awaited her report.

David smirks and pulls his hands away "Mmm... Good try pet... But I've been training several girls... It would take more then that..." He gently pray her hand away and then pins her arms to her chest with one arm from behind, his other returning to her clit. "Now... Who's in charge..." He went to a slow pace he knew would drive her nuts.

"Dammit..." He turns them back down and allows her to swallow, even giving her some more water, then turning the toys back up a bit again. "I'd give you something to completely numb the pain... But I'm under orders not to... And just resume your training..." He moves to check between her thighs, careful to avoid any attempts to lick at him.

Tia hadn't realized just how energetic she was until she was pulled to sit down and made to be quiet by her master, she followed his instructions and took a few deep breaths trying to calm down while nodding silently as he explained, she knew that she just wasn't sure how to help before he reminded her of what she was meant to do. "Oh s-sorry master I got distracted, David told me that most of the girls are ready to go..he also said that he has a mother and daughter pair, her mother volunteered if it meant she could stay with her. Oh and apparently she has an interesting kink." Tia tried to think if that was everything, obviously lost in thought as she did. "I think...thats everything."

Jewel pouted as he shot her down with ease, almost insulted that her touch wasn't enough to make him agree with her but she saw the funny side of it and even as he slowed down to a painfully slow tease and her arms were pinned she tried to act as if she was in control but her obvious struggle to thrust against his fingers betrayed her. "I-i a-am...."

The woman didn't have the strength to fight him and couldn't afford to spit the water at him, she couldn't even find the strength to rip the toys from herself. "G-go away." She whispered weakly obviously feeling defeated as the toys made her twitch.

Aden smirks "Intersting... I'm guessing he didn't say what it was..." He let's her lean against him and rubs her side while he finished eating, letting her relax further. He glances at her "That's good... This will be your first auction... You were busy with Izzy for the last one..." He was about to take a drink "Wait... Didn't David tell me about a girl you... Well, broke? You gave her something... How is she doing?"

David grins and stops his teasing, but doesn't let her go, leaning closer to lick her ear and nip it gently, waiting. "Do you really want to push me Pet... It won't go the way you want..." He licks her neck "And don't think I don't know what you're after..."

He looks up at her and smirks "Nice try... But you're under my care at the moment..." He spreads her legs and leans closer "And you're in training..." He starts to slowly circle her clit with his tongue moving with her as she twitches, not giving her anymore then he wants her to have.

"No he didn't master, I'm sorry I didn't think to ask." Tia smiled as she felt his touch and almost fell purring against him but didn't want to interrupt his meal. "Umm yeah she uhh...I may have given her to much of the serum...I don't think she is all there anymore, but David said she will be a high seller at least." Thinking of the auction made her think. "The auction...Izzy seems tense maybe that's why she might be nervous, C-can I have some time with her just me and her? It may let me help her relax, between the girls and you I think I've been neglecting her." She wondered if perhaps she asked to much, it was her job to help where she could and it was her own choice to check on her master so much, it was her fault not for making time for Izzy.

Jewel was shaking against him as he teased her ear and then her neck, it was obvious to everyone around who was in charge but Jewel always had so much fun teasing him, but the slow touch that had now stopped making it all that much harder to deal with. "W-w-w-what a-m I af-ter?" With her stutter and the shaking it almost looked like she was struggling with the cold, but it was the staring, everyone watching her get played with, get teased.

The woman attempted again to kick at him, to do something, anything but she didnt even need to bound to be held down, the weight of her limbs was enough to pin her. "P-please let me go." Her voice was still hoarse but the pain was becoming easier to deal with.

Aden looks to her, he frowns slightly "Izzy huh... You're not the only one she needs private time with..." He reaches up and cups her cheek "I did promise her some times with you... 2 days..." He takes drink, then grins as he thinks of something. "Perfect... You'll yell Izzy you've been given three days off to be with her... But you won't tell her that day three is mine... She needs a reminder of where her place is..." He leans closer and kisses her softly, licking her lips before pulling away slowly "You'll be sweet and loving with her for two days, like normal... Then you blindfold her and tell her to wait for a surprise... And I take over..."

David smirks and holds her closer, he licks at her neck slowly and nips her pulse lightly. "You want me angry... You want me to take you hard and fast... Fuck You in front of my men..." He smirks "But that's not what I want to do here... I want to tease you... Work you up... And make you pop before doing my rounds... And showing you off.." He starts to run at her clit again through her gown.

The man ignores her and keeps going, with his tongue, the toy and how weak she in, making her cum a few times wouldn't be too hard. He wanted to see where she'd sit mentally after a few good orgasms.

Tia almost looked dejected as she nodded to his plan but a smile was back on her lips as he kissed her and she couldn't help but giggle as he licked her lips. "I will master..." She sounded nervous and began to fiddle. "S-she hasnt become y-your favorite has she?" Tia knew that there was at least two times where she had awoken to the two of them having fun, maybe there were more? Maybe her master was having more fun with Izzy.

"P-please dont tease David I'm sorry I'm all yours I promise, p-please don't make me wait." Jewel was far to spoiled with her pleasure, David rarely made her work or wait for it , he always got carried away. "P-please." She whimpered as his touch found her clit again and she shook, a few men of the group now laughing at the complete 180 she made.

Aden looks at her, then smirks and tips her chin up, kissing her hard, nipping her lip softly before pulling back. "Of course not..." He cups her cheek "Baby... She puts on a good show when you're around... But it's no secret that Isabelle hates me..." He kisses her softly again "When I'm taking her... It's to remind her of her place..." He rubs her cheek "The main reason she hates me so much... Is because I have you... And she knows I won't give you up... You're mine..." He kisses her deeply again, then pulling back slowly, smiling "Better...."

David smirks and kisses her cheek "That's better baby..." He rubs her clit faster, feeling her dress getting wetter the closer he pushed her. "Cum for your Master Jewel... Show them who controls you... Owns you... Pleases you...." He spoke softly but with command, his hand not stopping, his other still holding her close to him.

Tia moaned into his mouth as he kissed her and played with her lip. "Hates you?" She asked honestly confused, whenever Tia was around Izzy behaved reasonably well, there were moments for sure where she didn't obey with the most energy in the world for him, Tia looked off for the moment as she swallowed the information, her furrowed brow relaxing as she felt his lips once more and his tongue push into her mouth. "Y-yes Master~ Do you want me to talk to her for you? Or punish her or do you want to do it when you take her?"

Jewel thanked god as he stopped teasing her, she was almost sure that he would punish her in front of the men for her insubordination. "Thank you master!" Jewel reached to hold onto his arm as her legs shook and tightened on his hand. "Master!~" Her scream echoed down the halls as she came, the river becoming a torrent as she squirted against his hand and if it wasnt for her grip on him she would have collapsed under her own weight. "Master~" She said absent mindedly as she leaned back against him with a dopey smile on her face.

Aden smirks and shakes his head "She doesn't want you to know she hates me... I can deal with her myself... Just remember that no matter what I do with her... You're still mine..." He kisses her again, twisting their tongues slowly and he holds her closer, she was his and that was Izzy a biggest punishment.

David grins and slowly lets her go after a few minutes, making sure she can stand "Such a good girl... Come along... Let's go see the girls ready for auction..." He takes her hand and leads her to the holding room, the girls needed to be graded.

Back
Top Bottom