Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stay strong (Furry princess and Ladydark)

The woman couldn't speak, any chance was filled with her screams of pleasure and almost painful prolonged orgasms each thrust robbing her of breath as she answered him before she felt him grip at her throat again, her hands instinctually attempting to bat it away as she threatened to pass out before he let her go, she felt him bury himself in her, she felt his seed pour into her sensitive pussy as she gushed once again before simply collapsing against him, passed out with a little bit of foam at her mouth.

Izzy's legs closed as he told her that Tia's hand stopped, rubbing together longingly as she stared ahead. "P-please m-master." She begged barely able to tell the real and fake worlds apart, her motivation for getting a day with her mistress and pleasing the fake mistress blurred.

"Nnnn....!" He moans as she tightens on him again, then pants softly as she passes out against him, he holds her and rubs her back slightly. He smirks slightly, she had broken quite easily once he found her weakness, he lays her back to look her over. He was gentle enough that her throat should only have a slight bruise come the next day. He looks a few feet away from them to her daughter and smirks, they would fetch a nice sum together.

Aden grins and looks right at her "Heh... Make her explode..." He figured her 'dream Tia', herself, would know just what she needed to make that happen.

Izzy's eyes lit up and her legs parted again so her own fingers could begin their work once again and only moments later she was bought tumbling back to reality as she came, her free hand gripping at the bed for balance while the other thrust as deep as she could. "Ahhhh~ T-Tia!~" She screamed riding out the orgasm for as long as she could, the manipulated girl then looking at herself, at the wet patch beneath her with a faint smile on her face.

Aden smirks as he watches her, she could be ready to kill him, have the knife to his throat, and he could stop her, make her a puddle on the floor with the right words. He smirks as she finishes and shifts slightly, she had put on a lovely show and he was ready for some fun himself. "Very good... You did just as you were told... You've earned your time with Tia... Tomorrow..." He looks to Tia and smiles "I wonder what her reward will be..." He looks to her "But I wonder how much more she'd reward you if you also helped to finish me off..." His tent under the covers clear "Knowing you were willing to care for her Master in her place..."

Izzy's smile grew as he said she ahd earned her time, and she would enjoy every single moment she could with her loving mistress, the smile vanished almost immediately as he made the suggestion of 'improving her reward.' instead her eyes glaring at him once again. The thought of being rewarded further made Izzy move closer before bringing herself to a stop, obviously now debating the options in her head as she looked at Tia with obvious confusion filling her.

Aden smirks as he watches the thoughts run through her head, he rubs Tia's back softly "Or... I could just wake her to help take care of me..." He looks at her "Didn't you tell me she hasn't been sleeping well..." He was going to play her emotions, would she risk upsetting Tia just to keep her reward.

Part of Izzy wanted to agree with waking Tia up until he pointed out how since he was injured her poor Tia's sleep had been...shaky at best and coupled with doing her best to help break the women she had been exhausted, she had to let Tia sleep, she didn't have a choice and soon found herself standing by the bedside. "D-don't wake her, what do you want me to do?" She asked through gritted teeth while staring at the floor, not wanting to look him in the eye

He looks up at her and smiles "Well... I need some food... But first you need to take care of this... Now you can use your hands... But you can't leave any mess behind..." He pulls the covers off him slightly to show her his cock, hard and twitching, he looks at her and smirks. "You know how Tia hates to waist any of it..."

Izzy let out a sigh of relief when he mentioned using her hands and began to relax before talking about 'mess' she knew exactly what he meant and her hands instantly formed white knuckled fists and her teeth ground together. "I..." She wanted to snap at him, oh how she wanted to punch him right in his smug face for it but she had to control herself for Tia and soon knelt down and becoming almost eye level with the blasted thing she reached out and softly began to stroke, refusing to look up at him and focusing only on the task at hand as she tried to prepare herself for what would come next.

Aden grins at her and smirks slightly as she gets herself ready, he looks at her "I can tell you another story... Get you excited again..." He shifts lightly again to push more into her hand, he smirks and moans softly, watching her. He licks his lips and grins "Tia stands behind you, her hands running over your back and down your sides... They come up slowly to cup your breasts, rubbing your nipples in time with your actions..."

The story didn't work this time as she flicked her glance up at him, whether because she couldn't muster the illusion in her head or because her 'job' was distracting her. "I'm doing my best okay? You don't have to try to make this...something else." She said obviously a bit distracted as she looked to Tia who due to Aden's shifting woke up a little.

"Oh your a good girl." Tia said with a dopey smile, happy that the two of them were getting along as far as she knew, she shifted herself to sit up. "Show master how much of a good girl you are." She smiled again and Izzy almost crumpled to pieces, that was enough motivation for Izzy to lean down and begin to lick his length. Tia moved to the other side of her master and cuddled up to him. "You could have woken me master I would have helped." Izzy began to push further down onto his length, eager for Tia's praise.

Aden looks to Tia and watches her move, "You were sleeping soundly... You needed the rest... Nnn..." He moans softly and reaches out to run his fingers through Izzy's hair as she got more into it, he smiles at Tia again. "Besides, your lovely pet was quite the host while you slept... She gave me a very nice show... And when she was finished, offered to help me... Her show was quite sexy..." He moans softly again and leans over to kiss Tia, he had praised Izzy to Tia. "Well I'm still in here... You should spend some more time with her... She deserves a nice reward..." He lays back again to moan softly and enjoy his blow job.

"Well I will make sure she gets justly rewarded then." Tia said after giving her master a loving kiss. "But first..." Tia smirked and flipped so her feet were by the head of the bed, her face level with her master's cock and Izzy's eyes focused on hers. "Let's make master feel really good Izzy." Watching Izzy give her master a blowjob was so hot, but she couldn't deny she was a little jealous, she reached out one hand to the back of Izzy's head. "Be a good girl and go all the way down." Despite Izzy beginning to cough she offered no resistance as Tia pushed her down, Tia got wet at teh sight, her pet gagging on her master. "All the way..." She whispered sensually as Izzy finally reached the base of Aden's dick, the girl obviously struggling for air before Tia pulled her off and before she had a chance to take a breath the two sharing an intimate kiss before she guided the two of them down now, each lapping at his dick and moaning softly. Tia even reaching up to guide her master's hands to each of their heads, they were both at his beck and call.

Aden grins, then moans again as Tia moves to make Izzy deep him "Nnn... Damn she's hot... Nnn..." he sits up slightly to watch as the two of them start, moaning softly, he lays back and starts to guide the two, one going up and the other down. "F-Fuck... The two of you..." He starts to buck his hips up the closer he gets, his shoulder hurting but he ignored it.

At this point Tia was so absorbed in her master and pet that she had forgotten about his injury, the two moaning as they were guided by their master, Izzy utterly lost in it now that her mistress joined her, Tia was begging for her master to cum, to taste her master like that again she craved it so much and she planned on sharing it with her pet, Tia reached out and roughly pinched her pet's bare nipples making the girl gasp and moan in pleasure.

Aden heard Tia begging and they were pushing him closer and closer, after Izzy's moan, Aden grips their hair and pulls them up. "Nnnn..." He holds them still as he cums, covering both their faces, he lets go and lays back panting, his wound bleeding again slightly but he didn't care. He looks up at them and smirks "Beautiful ladies..."

Both of them groaned in pleasure as Aden gripped their hair, lifting their faces up to be covered in his cum, both of them for a moment letting what just happened sink in before each of them almost by instinct at this point began to clean each other, softly licking the cum off and finally sharing a kiss, both of them almost screaming in pleasure into each other's mouths as they seemed lost in their own little world, finally the two swallowed before looking to their master as if lost in heat.

Aden smirks and watches them, "Mmm... Please each other... Show me..." He was still panting softly and was spent, but he'd still enjoy a nice show. He relaxes again and reaches for his water, taking a drink and the pills the doctor had left for him. "Make her beg for me Tia..."

Both of the girl's wasted no time answering his command, Tia moving to suckle at Izzy's neck as the blonde reached for Tia's begging pussy, Tia's hands wandering over Izzy's soft skin for a few moments before resting at her ample breasts, she began to softly squeeze them and listening to Izzy moan out loud, Tia pulled away for only a moment and Izzy immediately took advantage moving to suckle at Tia's hard nipples giving them occassional playful nibbles while now fingering her friend. Tia had lost all footing as Izzy played with her and soon fell onto the bed beside her master.

Aden smirks and watches the two, shifting slightly as Tia falls to sit next to him, he reaches out to run his fingers through her hair. "Don't let her control you my pet... You are in charge..." He smirks, he was trying to spark her fire.l, not sure of her reactions but waiting to watch. He looks to Izzy and smirks, she was so lost to it that she most likely forgot he was there. "Make her beg you Tia..."

Tia hadn't forgotten about her master but she was going to struggle to fulfill his request, Izzy had become so good at pleasing her that it was becoming a struggle to compare Aden and Izzy and pick a winner and it seemed that Izzy knew if Tia got a command off she would have to follow it to the letter. "Izzy p-plea-" Each time Tia tried to assert her dominance Izzy began to focus heavily on her clit, for the first time Izzy wanted to be in charge and it was working.

Aden smirks and watches them, watching Tia trying and failing to take control because Izzy was hitting all the right spots, was hot. "Are you no longer the Mistress Tia... Have you become her Pet..." He wanted to see Tia fight more, but he was sure she would lose this time, Izzy had her too worked up.

Hearing Aden suggest that she had lost her title put some obvious panic in her eyes, she had to show that she was still in charge and with a shaky hand she reached out to Izzy, Izzy without even a second thought reached up and pinned her mistress's hand to the bed beneath her, before pushing her tongue even deeper into her mistress who had begun to tense, back arching as Izzy pushed her again and again, the fire that was normally in Tia's eyes now in Izzy's as she slowed down, even coming to a stop for a few moments, only starting up again once Tia opened her mouth to say something, Tia even attempted to reach down with her other hand but Izzy pinned that to before pushing both under Tia and holding them still with one of her own.
"P-p-p-ple-pleas-" Tia attempted to utter please but was unsure if she wanted to beg for control or to cum anymore.

Aden chuckles and grins as Tia starts to plead, not sure if it was for her pet to stop or continue, he smirks. "Your pet has the upper hand Tia... Will you cum for her..." He looks to Izzy and grins "Or will your Pet keep you on edge... Until you can't hold back any longer... And melt in her hands..." It had been a while since he had pushed Tia this far, it was close to how he broke her to him.

Izzy had no intention of letting Tia get away from this easily, while she harboured no ill will towards her mistress it was time for some payback for all the times she had been edged or forced to hold onto it despite a brutal assault from her mistress and Tia wasn't able to put up any shred of defense, Izzy was so much stronger that even with one hand Tia stood no chance, after a few more times getting Tia to the edge Izzy pulled back, her jaw starting to ache but Tia began to buck up towards her, her words almost a frothing mess as she attempted to beg her pet to let her cum, Izzy answered her by pinning her hands above her head and moving to softly kiss her lips, not even touching Tia's begging pussy as she was driven crazy without Izzy's touch.

Back
Top Bottom