Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"From the report given to me, he died the morning he went out to work. He was seventeen and they didn't live in the best place...long story short gang thing." Jared spoke softly. Looking out he frowned and nod "Yeah...its more when we're out. Like, we were eating out and a car was driving by slowly and the kids just went right under the table, its pretty common for drive-by-shooting and that's a sign so naturally they went down low to not get shot." the man frowned. They looked just like normal kids and when they looked back they showed off the tickets they had. "Their father died, but no one reported it because again, a gang thing, and their mother had ran off from them when the last child was still born. They look just like normal kids, and more or less its her who is affected."

Nodding the man sighed softly and rubbed his neck "As long as they're safe and happy, I don't care about another else."

Shivering the teen looked up to the man and shyly reached down to rub the tip of his cock "I wanna make you feel good." Nathan sat up, gently nibbling on the man's neck as he rubbed a little faster. Biting his lip the boy leaned back "Which way though? With my mouth? Hand? hole?"

Fred laughed and grinned slightly "I guess he still a bit embarrassed by that nickname?" he relaxed a bit meeting Tony, the man seemed kind and from what his grandson said he was quite loving. "I have not as of yet, though I love to go in right now to see him. I thought he was dead for so long and suddenly he's back! I...you have no idea what it was like all though years. Its not knowing what really gets to you...I had so many people looking for him and I hate none of it worked." Fred's hands form fist and for a moment he looked angry, even angrier than Nathan's parents.

As they entered Nathan was the first to come and greet them, hugging his grandfather tight and crying into his chest with pure joy. It had been so long since he had last seen the man and he had missed him dearly. He never really spoke about him with Tony, but that may have been just due to how raw it was to talk about anyone in his family other than his sister openly to the man. Fred didn't hold back and cried as well, hugging his grandson he had believed was long dead and held him tightly as if fearful he could slip away again.

"I've missed you so much!"

"I have too Butterball!" Fred cried, smiling brightly as he got to use another nickname he use to use with Nathan. Though, Butterball was probably not the best nickname anymore. As they sat down Nathan was seated between the two men and the nurses allowed Fred to hold his grandson. Crossing someone with money wasn't the brightest idea.

"I'm so glad you're safe. Once you get out of here I'd love to have both of you come to the estate in France! Remember the last time you were there we use to go camp outside? I know you're a bit older now, but I'd love to go camping with you again. I'd pay for everything of course, with everything that is happening I would think you might be a bit strap for cash. I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior." Fred said softly as he reached out and firmly squeezed Tony's shoulder.

Tony smiles softly “We will keep them safe... We will love them... And I’m sure Nathan will make sure they are always happy...” He couldn’t wait for Nat to be released and they could finally get on with their lives. He pulls his phone out and starts to look through his photos, finding a few of them together.

“Mmm... Well...” He pulls him closer and nibbles along his, nips his ear lightly. “That depends... Do you want to me to fill your mouth... Or fill you...” He slowly ran his hand down his back as he spoke, then squeezes his ass cheek. He run his other hand over his chest, pinching his nipples lightly and he was kissing his neck again. His love was in need and he was going to fill it.

“Yeah... I’m sure it was hard on everyone... And not knowing, that is the most painful...” He frowns slightly, knowing he caused this man’s pain. “But he’s back now... And I know this is odd, but I love your grandson... And only want him happy...”

As they entered the room, Tony wasn’t hurt in the slightest when Nathan ran to his grandfather. He smiles and watches the two, even using his phone to get some pictures of them together. He knew Nathan would like those later, he smiles at the nicknames and moves to the couch to sit.

He smiles when they join him, it was clear they were very close and that the man wasn’t going to judge them. Then his eyes widen slightly “F-France...” He says softly, he tried to remember where Jared had wanted to send them for a honeymoon. “That... That would be wonderful...” He looks to Nathan and smiles “Would you like to go Nat? It can’t be for too long, I have to get back to work sometime... But you could always stay longer to catch up...” He wanted Nathan happy, anyway that could happen would be good.

“Your daughter... I understand where she’s coming from, being a therapist... It just hurts me to see Nathan being punished because he loves me...” He reaches over to take Nat’s hand and squeezes it softly.

"I can't have it both ways?" Nathan pouted playfully before gasping softly feeling the other nibbling and pitching at his body. Biting his lip the teen closed his eyes and let Tony's hands roam his body. Breathing heavily Nathan reached up and stroke his lover's jaw softly, humming sweet-nothings into the man's ear.

"Yes, France. Haha, we use to go once a year, just Butterball and I." Fred laughed. Blushing Nathan pouted as he protested about the nickname. The older man smirked as he pulled out his phone and showed Tony a old photo of Nathan who couldn't be older than six years old or so, chubby as could be on a girl's lap. "I can't but see him like this still."

"Grandfather!"

"Haha, I'm in trouble now?" Fred teased Nathan. As the attention returned to the trip the young man thought for a moment before nodding "I would love to go, though perhaps after our honeymoon? Jared did want to give us his home in Hawaii to use." the young man pointed out. With a soft smile Fred pet his grandson's head, sighing softly before looking to Tony "Perhaps another time then? Or, when you can have better time off. We do not need to leave as soon as possible, in fact, we could go next holiday."

"I'd love that. Besides, when we return we have to settle into our apartment right?" Nathan asked as he gave Tony a soft squeeze.

"Mmm, perhaps but I still do not stand for such reaction. Besides, its more about the sex rather than age with my daughter. I don't know why she's like that." sighing softly the man looked to the couple and smiled. "Hows about when you two go on your honeymoon I can arrange a few things for you two if you like."

Fred excused himself after a few minutes as Nathan's therapist has requested to talk to him as well and thus gave the pair sometime alone together before he returned. Looking over to Tony the short male smiled "I'm glad to see you two are getting along. You have no idea how happy that makes me."

Tony chuckles softly and sucks at his neck, just below his ear. “Mmm... We’ll see... But first I’d love to feel you around me...” He trails his hand lower and runs his fingers over his hard cock slowly. “Such a needy boy today... Have I been neglecting you...” He spoke softly, then kisses him softly as he reaches for the lube. “Mmm... You ready baby boy...” He had lived his finger and was slowly pressing them into him, testing him.

Once he was ready, he shifts them into position, with Nathan facing him. “I love you baby...” He kisses him, then lifts him to slowly start entering him.

Tony smiles and listens to his stories and looks at the pictures of a young Nathan. He takes his husband’s hand and gives it a squeeze.

“Yes, we need to settle in and I need to actually work at my new job...” He chuckles softly “This whole court mess had me putting it on hold...” He nods slightly “Just telling them in the first place was so hard for Nat... And I still don’t think they know how much they hurt him...” He squeezes his hand again and smiles at him.

Tony smiles “If you really want to, we’d love that... I’d really love to enjoy our honeymoon together...”

He looks to Nathan once they were somewhat alone and he smiles. “He’s a good man, and he’s very understanding...” He leans closer, not caring about the rules and kisses him softly for a moment, then pulls him into a hug. “I love you... And I’m glad I can get close to someone you really care for...”

Nathan hummed softly as he leaned against his lover, his body shivering once he could feel his lover's fingers entering him. The boy was loose, well more less excited with how easily the other could have pushed his fingers into him. "Ahh...Maybe." the boy teased playfully as he had his hips move down ever so slightly. "Babe," he spoke softly "I think I'm loose enough for you." the boy whispered as he kept his legs spread. Licking his lips the teen reached around and began to tease his lover.

"I see...well nothing can be helped with it. Perhaps within the year we could do something. I would love if you brought any friends or anyone else you think may be happy to come join us in France." Fred smiled brightly. The young man nod and happily nod as he thought about asking Jared and the kids going with them. The kids would love it and Nathan could share his childhood with his family.

Once his grandfather left for the moment the young man relaxed a little and nod "He's always been like this. I'm lucky to have him..to have you." kissing back the young man hugged his lover. For the time being the nurses wouldn't say anything about the touching and just turned a blind eye to the situation. Nodding he leaned against his lover and squeezed the other's hand. "...Babe...have you heard any news on the little girl? I mean, I'm guessing you've found someone for us and...I just want to get back to our life after all this."

Tony groans as he starts to press into him, pulling him close once fully inside. “Mmm... God you feel amazing...” He pulls back to kiss him again and starts to slowly rock his hips, one hand on his hip, the other in his hair. He soon kisses along his jaw to his neck, freeing his mouth so he can hear him. He holds him a bit tighter and starts to thrust up into him a bit faster and harder.

Tony smiles down at his young husband and cups his cheek softly. “I love you...” He kisses him softly once more, then pulls back to smile at him. “I’ve looked over a few files... A few little ones have caught my eye... But the finally choice has to be from both of us... She’ll be our daughter...” He hugs him close again and rubs his back “Man I can’t wait for you to be out of here... I want you home... I want to kiss you without being watched... Hold you when ever I want... Make love to you...” He whispers the last part and pulls back again to look at him.

Panting hard as Tony began to thrust up into him the young man looked down to watch. His body shaking with pleasure and hips beginning to move on their own. Nathan was in pure bliss, not on that edge yet but close enough. Knowing Tony though he'd end up in that state of complete and utter bliss. Grabbing onto his boyfriend the young man bit his lip and tilted his head back.

"Y-you're driving me crazy..." Nathan moaned out as he gripped onto his lover. Then Tony hit that spot. Biting his knuckle the teen tried to keep himself under control, but with those nerves being hit over and over again it wouldn't be long until Nathan was a complete mess. "Sssloower! Please...Please go slower. I wanna make this last a bit longer." he whined softly, trying to slow himself down.

"I know..just...you know me so well by this point that I wouldn't be surprised if you found someone you think would be perfect for us." he explained as he was drawn closer to his lover. Blushing slightly the younger male nuzzled against his lover and sighed softly "I know..soon." he whispered back. It was awhile before Fred returned with a wide smile. "Well, it seems as though you will be released tomorrow." The older man had pulled some strings and even with a well, respected doctor he was able to at least convince him to let his grandson have an early release. Nathan shot up, wide eye and on the edge of crying "R-really?"

"Of course! I would never lie to you; However, there is a condition: You will need to come back for check ups until the end of the next year. It may not be the best you wanted, but you will be able to go home tomorrow." Fred said softly as he reached out and held Nathan's cheek. Leaning close he kissed the other's forehead and looked to Tony, silently asking him to come and hold his husband. Fred excused himself, saying he needed to do a few things and would return tomorrow to welcome his grandson back outside as well as take him, his husband, and anyone they would like to bring to dinner.

Panting, Tony hears his request and takes a deep breath, he had felt Nathan starting to ripple around him. “O-Ok Baby...” He hugs him a bit closer, then stops, only to start again slowly. “Better..?” If his love wanted to take it slow, he would, he could already tell he was close to losing himself. “Nnn... You still feel amazing...” He starts to kiss at his neck again and runs his hands over his back slowly.

When he heard Nathan panting again, he pulls back to see his face, he cups his cheek gently. “Are you getting close again baby...” He keeps the slow pace, lightly panting himself as he feels Nathan lightly squeezing him. “Are you ready to cum for me...” He looks him in the eyes and slips his other hand to lightly run his fingers over his cock. “F-Faster... Or slower...” He could see how he was feeling in his eyes alone, but was he ready for it to end yet.

Tony had just relaxed and was holding Nathan close until Fred returned, he had missed just holding his love. He was a bit shocked when he heard what Fred said, and Nathan had jumped from his arms. He quickly stood up when he Fred brought him out of his shock. “Y-You’re coming home!” He shouted just slightly and hugs Nat close, then spins them around slightly with a soft laugh. He then stops and kisses him deeply, not caring what the nurses would say. He cups his cheeks and rests against his forehead after, panting just slightly.

He smiles at him, a few happy tears in his eyes “I’ll be here first thing...” He rubs his cheek and smiles again “You think on what you’d like to do first once we leave... We can do anything, go anywhere...” He kisses him softly once more “Be alone, or with our family...” He was beyond happy to be taking his husband home. He heard the nurse knocking and sighs “I-I have to go... I don’t want to give them any reason to hold you longer...” He hugs him and kisses his neck “First thing... I’ll be back... Should I bring the family?” He pulls away to look at him and smiles.

"B-better..." moaning softly the teen tilted his head back, his hips now moving along with his lover's and pushing down hard when Tony would hit that certain spot. Slowly leaning forward Nathan groaned in pleasure and was in awe of how good it felt. It always felt good, but for some reason it was just beyond that today.

Nodding Nathan looked into Tony's eyes "Closer...so much closer..." he whimpered softly. Shaking he smiled warmly as he was asked about the speed "Faster please." Nathan moved close and kissed his lover passionately. Cumming onto Tony's stomach the boy shook, his body tightening around Tony's cock and body shivering with pure bliss. "T-Tony..."

Watching the couple, the older man couldn't help but smile warmly as he looked over to door and shook his head to the nurses who seemed to become upset. Nathan laughed softly and was clearly happy, grabbing onto his husband as he was spun around. "I am! I'm coming home!"

"I know you will be." Nathan began wiping his lover's eyes, a bright smile on his lips as he cupped his husband's face and kissed all over his face. "I will, though honestly I think I just want to go back to our home. I'm kinda tired of being out." Nathan spoke softly and closed his eyes "And with our family...I want the kids to meet my grandfather and I know he'd love to be able to spoil some children right now. Heh...might need to be careful with that." as the nurses seemed to get more annoyed the young man nod and gasped softly feeling the other kiss his neck. Blushing he nod "Please bring them. I miss Jared and the kids. And our dogs...and being able to shower without having to have someone stand outside the door to ensure I don't try to drown myself...I didn't even know that was possible."

Kissing his lover once more the young man returned to his room and began to get things ready for tomorrow.

Jared was over the moon hearing the good news and the kids were already off saying they wanted to make a party for their uncle Nathan. Jared smiled as he kissed Tony once they were alone and held to him "I'm so happy. Heh...maybe we can go out? I found a place I thought Nathan would love, but if not then I could order some food for us here and you could surprise him with the files...also," Jared pulled away and grabbed some pages he printed out "Well you were gone these were sent via fax for you and Nathan. The baby isn't born yet, but they also want to see if you would be interested in adopting a new born once they are born."

“Nnn...” he sped up like asked and held him as he kissed him back, soon feeling as Nat hit his peak. “Mmm... Nathan...” He held him closer and thrust a few more times, soon filling his lover. Panting softly, he holds him and softly kisses along his neck.

It was several minutes before he slowly pulls back to look at him, softly cupping his cheek. “God baby... That was amazing...” He kisses him softly and licks his lips before pulling back, smiling. He wasn’t ready to let him go just yet and softly rubs his back. “Maybe... A warm bath?”

He smiles “We’ll go where ever you want...” He nods “But I’m sure the kids will want to spend time with their uncle... I’ll bring the family, the dogs... We’ll have a day at home... Then you and me can go and just hold each other all night if that’s what you want...” He rubs his cheek “I’ll run you a nice hot bath... Just let you relax...” He kisses him softly one last time “We’ll see you in the morning...”

Tony was beyond happy when he returned to Jared’s home. He picked both kids up and spun them around much like he had Nathan. Happily saying their uncle was coming home, he let them go to go ‘plan a party’, laughing softly. “Mmm...” He kisses him back and smiles “I’m not sure... But I think Nat’s grandfather might want to take us out... But it’s all up to Nat...” He smiles “He wants us all there tomorrow, but we might go home at night... Just so he can relax and try to feel normal again...” He nods again “I can’t wait to show him the files, he’ll be so happy...” He pauses and watches him, looking at the papers, he takes them slowly, listening to him.

He looks over the papers in awe, reading them almost three times before saying anything. “N-New born..?” He looks up at him again “So... She’d be ours... From the start... B-Be there when she’s...” He looks back down at the papers again and slowly takes a seat and smiles a bit, a few tears falling. “You know... Nat told me I’d know... When I was looking at our child... I didn’t totally believe him...” He flips to the page with the ultrasound image again and smiles “But I do now...”

"...warm bath sounds wonderful..." Nathan whispered softly as he began to loosen up, blushing slightly feeling how much was inside of him. Sitting up the boy kissed the other's cheek, chuckling softly the teen sat up and looked over to Tony. Moving closer he kissed his lover tenderly, pressing against him as he felt himself growing a bit cold being so exposed. "Babe," Nathan smiled "I love you."

Once in the bath the teen curled up on his lover, snuggling with him as the water warmed them up. "Oh, I just got my grades so far from classes--I have all A's so far! Heh."

Jared smiled and nod "Yeah. Its pretty rare actually to have the agency offer that, but looks like they liked your guys profile." he looked down and smiled brightly. Kissing his forehead the man could only nod "Yup...you guys will get to name her, hold her, and take her home once they check her out." Jared began to rub the other's shoulders and could only smile seeing him cry a bit. "You didn't believe Nat? Haha, well I guess you owe him a big kiss." Jared had read a little on the paper as he did want to make sure everything was in order as he had been doing with the other files. The woman giving birth was young and didn't want the child in the first place. This child would find a good home with Nathan and Jared.

"Ya know, you should show Nathan this once we're out. Who knows, he might want to go off and start preparing for the baby."

The kids came in, the little boy with some flour on his face and the little girl running over with flour on her face. "Daddy, how do we--Uncle Tony? Whats wrong?" rushing over she wiped his tears away "What happened? You were so happy earlier."

Tony smiles and kisses him back, then holds him closer a few moments. “I love you too baby...” He then moves to go and start their bath, making sure the water was just right and adding a bit of their bath oil.

Tony sat in the tub with Nathan curled up between his legs and resting against his chest. He slowly runs the warm wet cloth over his back and side. “That’s wonderful... You’re a very smart young man, and I’ve very proud of you...” He kisses the top of his head “So I’m guessing you’re also enjoying your classes?”

Tony looks at him and chuckles slightly “I’ll owe him more then a kiss...” He looks up at him again and smiles “I should thank you too, you’ve been a huge help as well...” He looks back down at the papers and and runs his fingers over the picture slowly. “Oh I’ll for sure be bringing this tomorrow... He’ll be so happy...”

Tony looks up again and smiles as Jared’s little girl runs over to him. “Oh baby girl, I’m ok... They're happy tears...” He picks her up and sits her on his lap “You see this... This is a picture of the new baby Me and uncle Nathan are going to try to adopt... We’ll be daddy’s just like your daddy...” He reaches up to wipe her face and smiles “What are you two working on in there...”

"I am...its been pretty nice. I kinda wish I could go back to school, but that is fine too." Nathan yawned softly and looked back down as he held his lover's hand. "Ya know...I think maybe this week we could go out?Like one of date nights, I know we just had one yesterday...but...ya know...just the two of us." Nathan suggested. The prom season was coming up and Nathan had wanted to go. But not wanting to crash any proms he would like a nice, romantic date night Tony.

"Happy tears? Those are a thing?" she asked, a bit surprised by hearing such a concept. Looking down at the picture her eyes went wide and she looked back to her uncle. "You're becoming a daddy with uncle Nathan?!" it must have come to a shock as she had no idea that men could have babies. She had always heard two men weren't allowed to have babies. Wrinkling her nose she gave a sweet smile "Noooothing~" she sung. Jared went off to check.

The kitchen was covered in flour. They were trying to bake a cake.

After cleaning up and helping the kids make a cake Jared called Tony and smiled as he offered his full support to help them get this baby. Others would surely try to adopt this child too if they were given the chance as well and Jared wanted to ensure they would be the first to able to adopt the new born.

The next day Fred was already waiting for Nathan to be released and once he saw Tony with their family he was happy to introduce himself to everyone and the kids seemed more than happy to meet Fred as well. Jared talked with the old man and once they were told Nathan would be coming out soon the kids got ready to tackle their uncle. Nathan came out, dressed in some clothes he had brought and was allowed to pick out that morning. With his suitcase and the stuff animals he had been given by the kids he smiled, tears in his eyes as he greeted his family. The kids were fast to go and hug him, now crying and holding into his pants.

Tony smiles at him and kisses his head again, giving him a slight hug. “That sounds wonderful... Would like to look up some places? I have another short day tomorrow... So I can be back early...” He soon starts to wash the two of them before the water starts to cool.

Tony chuckles softly and rubs her back “Yes sweety... This baby doesn't have a family... So me and Uncle Nathan are going to take her... And make her part of our family... Like your daddy took you and your brother...” He picks her up then and takes her brothers hand and heads to the kitchen. “Oh boy... Hasn’t uncle Nathan told you to have adult with you when cooking...” He kisses her cheek and sets her down, he lets the boy go and pulls out his phone. “Nat will love to see this...” He took a few shots of the kitchen and the two children standing in the middle of it.

Tony gives Jared another big hug and kisses his neck softly. “Thank you again... I sent them a letter saying we were very interested and I’d have a final answer for them tomorrow...” He pauses a moment and smiles “He’s coming home tomorrow... Finally free to be himself... With his family...” He hugs him again and sighs softly, finally letting it sink in.

The next day, Tony greets Fred with a hug and a handshake. “Thank you again... He doesn’t deserve to be in there...” He introduced everyone, having the kids call him grandpa Fred. He stood back to let them all meet while they waited in the lobby, the folder held in one hand. He looks up when he heard the kids call out and took a few steps closer. He’d let the kids say hello to him and let him relax a bit.

After several minutes, Tony makes his way over to Nat and takes his hand. “Let me just borrow uncle Nathan for a minute...” He pulls him off to the side and holds up the file for him to see. “I believe I’ve found her babe... Our little girl... I just need your approval...” He hands the file to him and waits, watching his face.

After their bath the young man got ready for bed and crawled under the covers. Tilting his head back he sighed softly "Its getting colder...maybe we could start using the fireplace more." turning on his side the teen took his lover's hand, giving it a squeeze "Maybe we could go somewhere warm for holiday? It might be fun....I mean it would take a bit to get there, but it would be really fun!"

"Oh no...poor baby." she leaned against Tony and hearing how they would give her a home she smiled brightly. "I can be a mommy for her! I was for my baby brother!"

"She's good as a mommy." he chimed in to give her some back up on her case. Jared smiled sadly and shook his head as he pat their heads "You two stay kids. You don't need to be grown ups yet."

Entering the kitchen the children looked a bit guilty but smiled though it "Yeeesss....but we want to surprise him!"

Fred was happy to hear the kids call him grandpa and he was already talking to Jared about talking them out to the country side of France when he took Nathan and Tony. Of course Jared was invited as well. So far everything was going well and when the subject of Nathan's parents came up, Fred was straight and said that they were not allowed to come as they were still on their "holier-than-thou" mindset about everything.

Nathan was happy to be greeted by the kids and upon seeing his family smiled and rushed to everyone to hug. Being taken aside the young man looked to Tony when he was offered a file. Reading the file Nathan covered his mouth in shock "Oh my...of course! Babe...Of course I want to go through with her! Oh my God...wow."

Tony also dressed for bed and was about to get in when Nat spoke up. He nods and lays next to him “Yes, the fire would be a good thing... Maybe hang some spice by it to also sent the air...” He leans over and kisses him softly “How long of a holiday... If it’s what you’d like to do, sure... Why don’t you plan it and surprise me...” He shifts closer under the covers and pulls him closer kissing him softly again.

Tony looks to Jared then back at his daughter and smiles “Sweety... The only thing you need to be is a little girl... A happy little girl... What you can be... Is something like her big sister...” After that was settled, and the cake was baked, Tony helped Jared put the kids down.

Tony had blocked out what Fred and Jared were saying, focusing solely on Nathan. He smiles brightly and steps closer “Then we’ll call right away...” He smiles brightly and spins them around again, a few more times this time and kissing him. “Mmm... God I missed you... I love you so much baby...” He hugs him closer and goes to his knees, holding him tightly.

"Mmm...maybe from December 20th to January 1st? If not then perhaps till the 27th." Nathan suggested. Giggling he kissed back before leaning against his lover and closing his eyes. It was a moment before Nathan pulled the covers tightly around them and nuzzled into his lover's embrace. "We can talk later about it."

The next day after their normal morning Nathan went off to go and get things ready for their meals for the week when he stopped by the cafe to grab a surprise snack for Tony. In there was a few people he knew from the neighborhood and he stood there to talk a bit before he felt a hand on his shoulder. A cop.

A short time passed before Nathan was brought to Tony's office, the officer with him and asking to talk to Tony when he had the chance. He needed to talk about the reason why 'Jason' was not in school or enrolled. Jason had tried to lie his way out as usual; however this officer a stubborn man.

"I can't wait! Oh...our little girl... our baby." Nathan smiled as he leaned against his lover, the ultrasound picture still in hand as he smiled seeing it. They were going to be parents! They had to do so much, they had to go to their apartment in New York and get the room ready and--what about Jared and the kids? Jared had mentioned moving with them and getting his own place, would the kids be okay with a baby around? Sometimes children got jealous and though Nathan believed these kids were mature enough, he didn't want to make them feel bad.

The children quickly shattered those thoughts as they came and asked if Nathan was told about the baby girl. Fred overheard and learning that he would have a great granddaughter was over the moon saying he would help with any expenses with the adoption as that would cost a lot.

Tony woke up the next morning to Nathan’s call and smiles, giving him a soft kiss as he handed him his breakfast. “Morning love...” He stretches, then sits up to start eating and getting dressed. “I was thinking that until the 1st would be just fine... I’ll be on call to the office but I don’t have to be in unless I’m needed... So you plan out our get away...”

Later that day, Tony was asked to exit his office, that an officer was here to see him. He was a little shocked when he came out to find Nathan with him. “Umm... Hello officer, how can I help you... Has my nephew done something...” He was trying to keep calm, but this was unexpected and dangerous.

“Yes... Our little girl...” He hugs Nathan back until he let go so Nat could talk to the kids. He steps over to Fred to show him the ultrasound that came with the file. He smiles “We had started talking before all this with his parents... And I started looking when he was sent here... Give him something to distract him...” He smiles brightly “This little bundle was presented to us yesterday... So I said yes... Pending Nat’s reaction...” He hugs the man lightly and thanks him. “We have a lot to do in lass then a month... We have to go to New York, get the place ready... Our friends will be coming with us, we want to raise the kids together...” He looks o we to Nathan and smiles “He’s going to be a wonderful father...”

"Hello, well I found your nephew skipping school. He keeps saying he's being homeschooled at the moment and that they are short sessions. I'm just here to give him a warning and ensure you know what he's been up too." the officer didn't seem mad, rather just annoyed thinking another teen was trying to skip classes for the day. Nathan stood beside the man with the bags of sweets in his arms as well as his backpack which didn't help the situation. "I must ask though, is he currently being homeschooled? I mean, its barely noon and he's already out and about." he tried pointing out.

Nathan swallowed hard as he looked over to his lover with wide eyes, asking him to just say anything to get this officer to leave them alone. The officer looked down to Nathan who quickly looked away, shaking a bit. Frowning the man shook his head "Look, if he is being homeschooled I can let it pass if I get to talk to the tutor. If he is lying and he is just skipping school, I just need to make sure you are keeping an eye on him...we already have enough trouble teens, we don't need to add the numbers here."

Fred listened to Tony as he stared at the photo, it was as if he was looking at Nathan's ultrasound again since this baby was also pretty small. With a chuckle he looked over to Tony "Both of you will be wonderful parents. Remember, this isn't just a him thing, this is a you thing too." Fred explained. Looking over to Nathan who was already happily holding the kids and pulling Jared into a hug, the man smiled softly "I'm glad...he use to be so lonely...Tony," he spoke softly "I know it is supposed to be only between you and Nathan, but would tell me what happen well he was gone? I don't know much of what happened to him well he was missing and...since you were his therapist I thought maybe you would know somethings."

Tony kept calm and glances at Nathan, then looks to the officer. “He is telling the truth, he’s being homeschooled right now, mostly online... He doesn't have a tutor, I haven’t found one I trust yet... I’ve only had my nephew for a handful of months... So I’m still working things out...” He glances at his watch a moment “I’m here for a few more hours, he can stay here and wait for me...” He waves Nat over to him and puts an arm around his shoulders to help him relax. He smiles at the officer “I’m sorry for this trouble, he’s a smart boy and often finishes his lessons early, so I’ve been letting him go into town...”

Once the officer was gone, Tony took a break and had Nathan in his office. He was sitting on the couch and holding Nat close, rubbing his back. “I’m sorry love... I never even thought about this...” He was also grateful to the boy, he could have ratted him out and gone home. He kisses the side of his head softly. “I love you...”

Tony was also watching Nathan with Jared and the kids and smiles “Yes... We are in this together... We will be wonderful parents... Thank you Fred...” He turns to look at Fred as he starts to talk to him again. He frowns slightly “Has your daughter not told you anything?” He sighs and leads Fred over to a nearby bench. “I can’t tell you everything, not with out asking Nathan... But I can tell you what your daughter knows, as it’s also public record now...”

While Nathan was playing with the kids, Tony filled Fred in on what they had told the court and Nathan’s parents. “Some victims never give up their captors... We have our theories, like the one cop who went after him several times... But we don’t know...” He really hated lying to man, he was very kind and loved his grandson, but it was all to keep them safe.

"...I see... well then, I would suggest to find a tutor quickly then, or at most keep him here at your office and maybe have him join homeschool groups so when he is done he isn't wandering around the place." the officer watched as Jason rushed over to his uncle and kept his eyes down. He hadn't meant to scare the kid and only reason he seemed mean was because he had too many kids already trying to cut school to go do stupid things. "I see...again, I suggest to find homeschool groups to keep him under some sort of adult supervision."

Nathan was still shaken up but relaxed once inside the room and behind closed door he began to calm down. Nodding he hugged his lover, sighing softly as he closed his eyes and grabbed onto his lover's hand "I-its okay...I'm okay..." the boy muttered as he curled up slightly on the couch. Nathan simply nod, still upset to really reply to anything.

Shaking his head the man frowned "When I found out what happened I didn't want to talk or listen to her...I'm still upset with my daughter at the moment."

"I see...that doesn't matter than. I just need to know if...how he has been hurt. I understand you are his husband, but he will still need someone to talk to and knowing Nathan he will keep it bottled up to not worry you...poor boy been like that since my granddaughter's death." the man sighed before offering a sad smile "Now then, lets forget all this. How about we all go out to eat? I would think that you or the children at very most have found a place to take Nathan on his first day back with freedom."

Tony just held him and let him continue to relax “Maybe I can get you some more classes... Something else to do...” He would have to think of something for him to do while he was at work. “Maybe a few days you can come do some things here at the office...” He looks down at him and runs his fingers through his hair slowly. “Are you ok love?”

Tony nods “Yes... I already know he bottles things up... He did it while under my care too... Never wanting to hurt his parents...” He sighs “But he has to come here to talk on a regular basis... So he should be ok... And he has me and Jared... And his wonderful children...” He smiles again “And soon a little girl of our own...” He chuckles softly at his topic change and nods “I think the kids picked out a place, but they know it’s up to Uncle Nat...” He starts to head back over to the small group and hugs Nat from behind gently “So... Where are we going to be eating?”

Nodding Nathan looked up to his lover and sniffled "I'm...I'll be fine." with a soft sigh the young man held the other's hand "We're already in the middle of the semester for my classes...besides...next session doesn't start until the next two or three months. I don't want to bother you or the others." Nathan tried to smile as he looked up to his lover "If its okay though, I'd like to stay here for a bit...it would be nice."

Fred sighed but then smiled when Tony began to mentioning everyone who was going to help Nathan out. Nodding he looked over to his grandson "I'm glad he met you," Fred began softly "Honestly, with how he was being raised I was frighten for his future. I feared he'd end up sick in the head...I always figured he was gay, something just told me...I know how that can mess up a person to have to hide such a huge part of one's self." With a smile he nod "Well then. I'll have my drive come around, maybe you would like me to take the children and Jared? Give you two to time to be together before we all sit down to eat. Or not...Nathan always likes having his family close."

"Heh...if its okay I would like to just go home... relax and be with you guys. Though...maybe we can pick something up along the way? I just want to be with you guys."

Tony smiles at him and squeezes his hand “You’re not a bother love... And my staff love you... You doing stuff here will be no trouble...” He leans closer and kisses his cheek softly “We’ll talk more about it later...” He rubs his back again “Of course you can stay... I only have a few hours left... You can even nap in my personal office if you’d like...”

Tony smiles and kisses his neck softly “That’s perfectly fine love... We’ll order in... All your favourites...” He glances at Fred, then to Nathan “Would you like to ride back with me? Or everyone?” He hugs him a bit more before kissing his cheek. “Are we still going home later? I know you wanted to go home to relax...”.

Nodding Nathan closed his eyes and leaned against his lover, staying silent as Tony spoke the young man frowned. Rubbing his neck the boy sat up "Alright...I think I need a nap. Could I go now?" Nathan asked. Once allowed he went to the office and laid down on the large couch. Staring up at the ceiling as he was left alone the boy tried to figure out something to do to keep himself from getting depressed. More and more, not of his own will, he had begun to feel as though he was sinking into a deep void which threaten to uproot his new happy life. It was happy. It had to be happy.

Falling asleep the young man tossed and turned with unpleasant memories of both Tony and his own parents. Nathan did wake up after a few hours, and as he went to go check on the time the young man paused and went off to the desk instead. Pulling out a drawer he looked though it until he found a pad and pen. Sitting down he begun to write out a few things, a way to collect his thoughts in some sort of dairy.

Nodding as the kids talked a mile a minute the man could only chuckle before looking up to his loving husband.

“If it’s okay I’d love to just drive with you. It’s okay, figured everyone would want to do something once I was out.”

Back
Top Bottom