Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony smiles at him and nods “Rest well love... I’ll come get you when it’s time to head home...” He kisses his cheek softly and let’s him go, then gets his papers back in order. He gives himself a few more minutes before calling in his next patient.

A few hours later, Tony was seeing out his staff and his last patient for the night. “Good night Abby... I’ll see you on Monday...” Once everything was locked up, he heads back to his office to wake up Nathan and head home. Only to find him up and at his desk, he smiles softly. “What you up to...” He walks closer and glances at his paper, not really reading it. “A journal entry?”

Tony smiles and hugs his husband again and rubs his back, then lets him go. Tony smiles and nods “Ok, we’ll follow you guys back... Uncle Nathan needs to calm down a bit before his party ok?” He crouched down to talk to the kids and smiles at them “We’ll be there soon ok...” He then stands back up and smiles at the adults before taking Nathan’s hand and leading him to his car.

“Are we following them right away... Or would you mind a shirt drive first?” He rubs his hand and looks back at him, smiling softly.

Nathan was deep in his writing, now going off and writing down more things that came to mind. Jumping as he heard his lover behind him the boy tilted his head back and smiled "Just writing down my thoughts. I've been doing it more lately." Slipping from the chair the boy took Tony's hand and smiled brightly "I'm guessing we get to go home now?" Nathan asked as he placed the notepad away, the paper being ripped out and slipped into his pocket.

Following Tony out to the car the young man sat down in the front seat. Stretching out Nathan yawned and smiled sheepishly "...what should we do for dinner? I didn't prep anything before my outing."

"We can follow them right away. I just want us to be alone for a bit is all." Nathan smiled taking his lover's hand and kissing his knuckles. "Babe," Nathan spoke softly "Could we go out later in the week? Like our old date nights." he whispered to ensure no one would hear them.

Tony smiles “Really? Maybe we should get you a proper journal... I’ve had a few of my patients start journals... I myself used to journal...” He takes his hand and smiles “Yeah... We can go home... I have the weekend off, would you like to get a journal tomorrow? Maybe some more art supplies?”

Once in the car, he glances at him “How about simple spaghetti and meatballs... I believe there are still some frozen meatballs in the freezer from last time we made a batch... Maybe some garlic bread as well...”

As they were walking to his car Tony smiles and squeezes his hand, lifting his up to kiss as well. He nods softly and glances to him at his soft request. “I would just love that... It feels like forever since we went out, just us...” They reach his car and he unlocks it, and lets his hand go to get in.

He looks over to him as he gets in, then leans over and pulls him gently into a kiss. The kiss was deep and longing, he had missed him so much. “I missed you... Missed this... Being able to touch you... Hold you...” He pulls away slowly and looks at him.

"That sounds like fun actually...would help out a lot. I've been just writing on scraps and putting them together." he said thinking about it. Grabbing his lover's hand he chuckled "I'm excited then! I get to spend the whole weekend with you, alone right?" Nathan happily brought his lover closer to him and kissed his nose "...You look so cute in your work outfit..."

Looking over to Tony the young man smiled and nod "Sounds good to me. Something simple and tasty, right?" leaning over he kissed Tony's cheek and smirked a little. He had been making something at home, chocolate truffles, and had planned on a romantic night. The day didn't go as plan, but at least they would still get their night. Once home the boy went off to put his things away before changing into more comfortable clothes for the evening. Coming back down he helped out however his Tony let him. He knew he did too much and wanted to give Tony chances to do stuff too when he wanted too.

The kiss brought Nathan to crumble under Tony's touch. Nodding the young man looked down "I'm glad too...I've missed you so much and...I've missed just being with you." the young man brought Tony into a kiss and blushed slightly. "It was hard being there...hard not being able to...erm...ya know, since they were always watching." Nathan tried to explain. Shyly the boy leaned over and laid his head on the other's shoulder. Biting his lip he looked down at their hands "...Tonight, could we be alone? After the party and such."

“Good... We’ll go shopping tomorrow l, and yes you have me all to yourself...” He smiles and leans closer to kiss his cheek “And you just look adorable...”

Once in the car he looks at him and smiles, then starts up the car. “Simple is just fine sometimes...” Once home, he heads into the kitchen to pull out what is needed and looks around at what is set out. “What were you up to love...” He pulls out the meatballs and sets them on the counter. “Want to start the sauce baby... I’m gonna go change...” He kisses his cheek and heads upstairs to change.

Tony was so happy to have him back and again returns his kiss. He listened to him, then slips his arm around his shoulders. “I was hoping to take you home after the party... Our home... I just wanted to be alone with you... Jared knows and he understands, so yes... We can be alone tonight... And we can do what ever you want, even if it’s just me holding you...” He leans closer and tips his chin up once more to kiss him. “Mmm... We better get going, or the kids will be cross with me for keeping you away...” He starts up the car and starts towards Jared’s home.

"Heh, I'm so excited." Chuckling the young man smiled softly as he felt himself relax on the way home.

Nathan entered the kitchen and smiled sweetly "Heh." Nathan didn't give an answer and instead simply went off to the counter to watch his lover. Nodding Nathan pulled on his apron and begun to work on the sauce once his lover went off. As his lover was up the young man began on both the sauce and boiling the water for the pasta. Nathan finished off the sauce and begun set out plate ware as well as picking out one of the wines for their dinner.

Once Tony was back the teen began helped out however he could. Once dinner was ready he sat down to be served and watched as Tony moved around. It was always weird to watch his lover be the one to cook dinner for them.

Being home sounded wonderful and alone with his lover was even better. Chuckling as he was kissed once more the young man smiled brightly "Oh really? We wouldn't want that." he smirked playfully. As they drove off to Jared's home the young man reached over and held the other's hand.

Once back at their second home, Nathan was attacked with hugs from the kids once they were parked and the kids saw them. The man laughed softly and picked up the kids, kissing their heads as Jared came over and leaned against Tony's car "They are excited, they want him to see the cake already." he laughed softly before looking over to Fred who was now hugging his grandson. Frowning Jared looked over to the other man "...Tony," he whispered so no else could hear them "Does Fred know about...you know...you two...past?"

Tony held his hand back as they drove to Jared’s and gets out slowly after Nathan, watching his with the kids. He smiles as he watches them and glances to Jared when he leans against the car near him. “They are proud of it... They were a big help in making it...” He was about to go to them when Jared spoke again, he turns to him a bit more “You mean... How we really met...” He shakes his head “No... And he barely knows anything about what’s going on, his daughter shut him out...”

He looks back to them “Nat wants us to be alone tonight after the party... We’d be back tomorrow, but he wants some time with me...” He turns to him fully and smiles “And again, I can’t thank you enough for helping with our little girl...” He steps closer and hugs him, secretly kissing his neck and hugging him.

Tony came back down in some pj pants and a tank top, then took over in the kitchen, having Nat set the table. He glances at him from the kitchen as he puts the pasta in the water and smiles. “You can’t be the cook all the time... I like to treat you just as much...” He looks back to the sauce and adds a bit more spice before turning it off. He checks the pasta and soon drains it as well, setting it aside. He pulls a small loaf of bread from the bread box and cute it in half, coats it with garlic butter and tips it with cheese, then pops it in the oven. He gets the plays Nat pulled out and dishes out their pasta, topping it with sauce and some parm. When the cheese was melted, he pulls it out and cuts them a large slice, then takes the plates out.

“Here you go my love... Enjoy...” He sets his plate down, then kisses his cheek and takes a seat next to him. “Would you pour our drinks baby?”

"...Yes. I know its none of my business, but ...ya know..." Jared shrugged slightly. Nodding the man frowned a bit and looked back to watch as Nathan and Fred embraced one another, the kids hanging onto the two of them as they begun into the house. "Good."

"Nah, you don't need to explain. I would too if I went though what he's been though as of late." with a smile he nod and chuckled "Of course. The family grows and a little girl doesn't need to stay in the system. I see this as a win-win." he whispered. Hugging his back the man chuckled softly as his cheek was kissed and kissed the other's forehead
"Silly. Come on, lets caught up to them before the kids end up dropping the cake."

Fred fit in well with the family and Nathan seemed to laugh softly seeing how his grandfather acted with their kids. Just like with him. With a sweet smile he looked over to Tony and waved him over, Jared busy with the kids as well as they all played together. "Heh...do you think once we get the baby we'll have time for stuff like this? It would be all about her for awhile ya know."

"Thank you." Nathan smiled sweetly as Tony joined him. Nodding he grabbed the wine bottle and poured them some drinks. Sipping his wine the young man looked over to Tony before taking his hand and squeezing it slightly "Mmm, I always love when you cook. Heh...maybe I should cut back with all my cooking...I feel like I take over it too much without your input." Nathan frowned a bit. He had begun to look more at himself in a way of an adult even if he was barely becoming one. Laying his head on the other's shoulder the young man offered some bread to the other. "Do you think, maybe, we could go out tomorrow too? Like to the park or something? I know its getting colder, but taking a walk would be nice."

Changing into some PJs the young man returned to his lover and sat on his lap. Leaning against him the teen nuzzled into his shoulder, a blanket being pulled over them to keep them warm. "So, what should I do tomorrow? I mean, I rather not have to be stuck in the house...but I don't wanna be caught again. That...that was scary."

Tony follows Jared into the house and sits to watch Nathan with the kids and his grandfather, smiling. When Nathan asks him over, he moves to sit with him and rests his arm around his waist, relaxing. He looks over to the kids and smiles, then leans closer and kisses his cheek softly. “Yes... It will be all about her for a little while... She will be the centre of our world for quite a while love... But we can’t hide in the house with her all the time...” He smiles “And we will need help at some point...” He turns to him and kisses him again “We’ll parents love... Not shut ins... Besides... She’ll need to get used to the rest of her family...”

He continues to sit with him as the kids play with his grandfather and smiles. “The file says we’ll get regular ultrasound updates... The mother doesn't want to be known... But we will have her medical history, and the father’s...” He hugs him close “But we will be the only parents she’ll ever know... She’s our little girl... And I’m so excited...” He kisses his cheek softly and rests against him lightly.

Tony smiles at him and lifts his hand to kiss it “You love to cook, I do to... How about this, you can cook on nights that I work... And I’ll cook when I am at home...” He leans closer and kisses him softly, giving his lip a slight lick as he pulls away. “I love your cooking baby...” He takes the bread he offered and licks his finger as well with a slight smirk. He thinks and answers when he swallows “That sounds great, I’d love to go for a walk, and it’s not that cold yet... Besides, winter walks are fun too, everything all covered in snow and ice...“

After they finished eating, Tony moved to the living room and sat in the arm chair waiting. When Nathan joined him and cuddled into his lap, he wraps his arms around him gently. “It was scary... How about tomorrow... We go get that journal for you... Take our walk... Just relax, then I can think of a way to allow you to still leave the house...” He leans down and kisses him softly “I love you baby...”

"Ah..." Nathan felt his face go red and felt somewhat stupid for saying something like that. His own parents had been similar and though he hated how they had been, he still thought parents were like that. "You're right...mmm..."

"Really? Uh, do we have any pictures of her right now?" Nathan seemed excited and once he was hugged the young man turned red as he wasn't use to being affectionate in front of family-his grandfather-and he felt awkward though he didn't stop it. With a sweet smile he kissed his lover's cheek and leaned against him. Closing his eyes to begin to relax the young man held the other's hand. "...Our baby girl is going to be so happy here."

Nodding the young man looked up to his lover and smiled sweetly "I love you too..." closing his eyes the young man began to relax and fall asleep in his lover's arms. After awhile being in his lover's arms the young man went off to bed to get some rest. Nathan laid in bed and waited for Tony to come lay down with him.

That night Nathan woke up and found himself unable to get back to sleep. Going downstairs after making sure Tony was still asleep the teen moved to the living room. His body just couldn't relax for some odd reason. Today had been a hit in the face of what could have happened. Tony could have been taken away and then he'd have to go back to his parents-even if did love them he had found himself seeing how much they had lied to him. Kept him in the dark. Sighing the teen rubbed his neck and stared down at the coffee table. The house phone was in the kitchen and Nathan knew his home number by heart.

Standing in front of the house phone the young man thought about calling them. He was worried about his parents still, and he knew they were worried about him. Picking up the phone the teen thought about calling them for a moment but stopped. Returning back to bed the teen found himself falling asleep a little before the sun began to peek into their room.

Tony smiles at his excited nature and hugs him closer, watching out over everyone else. “She’ll be very happy here my love... She’ll have loving parents... A loving family...” He kisses his head and rubs his back, then relaxes to let Nathan watch his family.

Later, when the kids were tired and the ‘party’ had ended, Tony stood by the door waiting for Nathan. He had their things while he said goodnight to the kids, telling them again that they would be back tomorrow. He had told Jared they would talk more tomorrow when Fred wasn’t around.

After everything was cleaned up, Tony followed Nathan upstairs and got into bed. He turns to him and holds him close, kissing his cheek before relaxing. Then fell asleep with his arms loosely around his young lover.

Tony didn’t stir when Nathan woke and left the room, he did roll over slightly, but stayed asleep. He did wake slightly when he returned, but only enough to roll back to him and pull him close again.

Once they were in the car and heading out to their home to alone together, Nathan sighed softly and tilted his head back. The sigh wasn't something negative, if anything he seemed more happy now. Looking out the window the young man frowned a bit as a thought came to mind "...Our baby won't know her grandparents...will she?" he whispered to himself. Reaching over he rubbed the other's thigh and offered a small smile "...As long as she has us it won't matter, right? As long as she knows we love her she'll be fine, right?"

Entering their home Nathan sighed heavily as he laid down on the couch and smiled brightly. Back at the place he wasn't allowed to lay down whenever he wanted and often made to get off the couches if he tried to lay down like so. Sitting up the man smiled sweetly as he looked over his shoulder to his husband.

Nathan began off to their bedroom and waited for Jared. Once back in their bed the man laid down and felt himself relax fully now. Their scent mixing and the bed already broken in to their bodies shape and curves was comforting. He had slept in this bed for so many years. "Babe," the man pushed himself up "Thank you...I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it weren't for you."

Sleeping in Nathan didn't stir until late into the morning. Stretching out he grunted softly feeling the knots in his neck and his body still stiff from being dead weight after being asleep for such a short time. Moving to the bathroom the young man washed his face and brushed his teeth before coming out and looking for Tony. Still in his over-sized t-shirt and shorts the man looked around for his lover. Coming into the kitchen he yawned loudly.

"Good morning, Tony." Nathan smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his eyes.

Tony looks over to his husband on their drive home for a moment and frowns. “I don’t know if she will know her grandparents... They may change... We don’t know what will happen...” He takes his hand as he continues to drive and squeezes it. “We will cross that bridge when we come to it... But she will not grow up without love...”

Once home, Tony watched Nathan go and stretch out on the couch and smiles at him. He then went to get a glass of water for them before heading upstairs. He sets the drinks on the nightstands before going to change. He came back out in his boxers in time to hear Nathan speak. He looks at him a moment before making his way to the bed and getting into it.

Tony leans over and cups his cheek, then smiles and kisses him deeply. He pulls back after a moment and smiles softly. “I know our history is a bit rocky... And somethings I can never ask for your forgiveness...” He places a finger over his lips if he tries to say anything. “But I’ll never regret helping you become the man you are today... And nothing can make me stop loving you...” He sits himself up slightly and gently urges him to climb onto his lap, facing him.

“God I missed you... Being able to hold you... Touch you... Simply kiss you...” He softly rubs his hands over his sides and back under his sleep shirt. He wasn’t looking to start anything if Nathan didn’t want it, he just wanted to feel him and hold him close. To prove to himself that he was really there.

Tony woke the next morning on his own, finding Nathan still sleeping beside him, he smiles. ‘Must have been tired..’ He slips from the bed and goes to clean up and get ready for the day. Then heads downstairs to make breakfast for once with a small smile.

He steps into the kitchen and looks at what they have in fridge and pantry. “Hmm... Ok...” He pulls out some peppers, spinach, mushrooms, onions and eggs. He chops all the veggies and lightly sautés them in a pan and seasons them. He then scrambles the eggs and mixes it art together before pouring it into a pan and popping it into the oven. “I haven’t had quiche in so long...” He smiles and turns when he hears Nat yawning.

He smiles at him and walks over “Morning Baby... You sleep alright?” He tips his chin up and kisses him softly with a soft smirk. “Beat you to breakfast today...”

Nathan nod slightly as he sat up to look to his lover. Being asked to come onto his lap the man nod and slipped onto the other's lap. With a tender smile he nod "...I understand...and you're right. But that doesn't mean we can't move pass it. Grow from it." Nathan whispered softly. Stroking the man's hair back the blond leaned close to his lover as he felt the other's hand rubbing up against him. Feeling Tony touch him again brought up so many nights of having to restrain himself from pleasurable thoughts and actions.

Pressing his forehead against his husband's forehead the man hummed softly as he felt his body reacting naturally. Nathan kissed Tony tenderly, drawing Tony as close as possible against him. Drawing back the man smiled softly "I've missed you too...I swear I was going crazy without you." Nathan whispered as he moved in for another kiss. Tony was a beautiful man and those weeks without him brought Nathan to enjoy the small changes he noticed with his husband. Being so close the man felt himself studying the other's smaller details. Kissing his cheeks the man sighed happily. This man was Nathan's world and although he found himself now trying old and new things, Tony still came first no matter what. That time apart had only made the feeling stronger.

"Mmm...kinda? I feel okay..." Nathan shrugged slightly. Chuckling the teen nyod and hugged his lover. Leaning against his chest the petite male hummed happily being with his lover. "I guess you did," looking up the teen smiled sweetly "I'll just have to make my breakfast better next time." he teased playfully. Once breakfast was ready for them the teen sat down and ate alongside with his lover. Nathan had never had quiche and such as praised his lover's skill.

After breakfast the teen changed into his clothes for the day. Moving to his lover's side the young man stretched out before taking hold of Tony's hand. "So, what should we do first today? I was thinking maybe saving the walk for later."

Tony sighs softly and just enjoys being close to his love again, those few weeks had been torture for him, but he had had Jared to help him when he got bad. He pulls from their kiss softly and cups his cheek, rubbing it softly. “Tell me what you want love... I’m all yours... We are alone... Together...” He rub his back with his other hand and smiles softly “If it’s just to lay down and hold each other, fine... Want to take it further, go right ahead...” His hand holds his hip slightly “Just... I just want to feel you close to me...”

Tony smiles at him and kisses his forehead “Your cooking is just fine love...” He smiles and then moves to dish out their breakfast. “So you’ve never had quiche before? Well I’m glad you like it... It can be made many different ways...” He cleans up while Nathan goes to get dressed and smiles softly to himself, he was glad Nat had liked it.

He looks up when Nathan comes back and looks at him “Well... I was thinking we’d do some shopping... Pick up that journal for you... Maybe some more art supplies, I noticed you were running low...” Tony then pulls him into his lap and hugs him close, he leans closer and softly nuzzles his neck. “I was thinking about how to protect you from another day like yesterday...” He nips his neck lightly, then sucks softly at his pulse. “I’m going to register to teach you from home...” He slips a hand up under his shirt slowly and rubs his fingers over his chest. “Question is... Should I have you call me Sir... Or Professor...” He knew how much Nathan likes to be a school boy when they played.

"All I want is just you...though..." Nathan trailed off for a moment. With a small smile he pressed their foreheads together before speaking softly "Stripe please." Nathan began to stripe off his shirt, pants, and underwear. Laying down he waited for Tony before snuggling against him "I want you. But, I want to take it slow. They kept a close eye on me in there and I couldn't do anything. Anything." the blond pouted as he pressed against his lover. "I want to do anything, I don't care...I just want to be close with you."

"Hehe thanks. I was thinking about trying out some new supplies, I saw on a video site about water colors and I wanna try that out." Nathan explained. Giggling he hugged his lover back and blushed feeling the other nuzzling his neck. Gasping softly as he felt his neck being nipped the young man exposed more of his neck for his lover as he spoke about what had happened. "Really? But wouldn't I need to be register too? I don't have a social number we could use. Wouldn't that be risky?" the young man had begun to explore more adult topics that weren't sexual. A lot of things other kids knew, but he was barely learning about it. Feeling the hand under his shirt Nathan's skin began to break out in goosebumps and his body suddenly up straight. Turning bright red the teen covered his face with his hands and looked away. Tony knew what buttons to press and Nathan couldn't deny he liked when Tony pressed his buttons."Um...I mean...You do have your doctorate so...Professor would be more polite. Heh...aaa..." Biting his thumb the boy looked back to his lover "Professor To--Professor Mathers. That sounds much better."

Tony looks at him, then smirks softly and was about to kiss him, then he moves to undress. Tony watches him, then shifts to get up himself, but first pulls his love closer for a deep and heated kiss. “Mmm...” He then pulls away to drop his pants and boxers and crawls back into the bed. He starts at his knees and slowly kisses up his legs, around his crotch and up his chest. He stops a moment to tease a nipple then continues up, kissing him softly again and licking his lips. He pulls back, now above him on all fours, and smiles. “I will go as fast or slow as you want... I will do what ever you request...” He leans down and kisses him gently, then moves to his neck. “But I’ll start out slow, baby, and take my time... You guide me...”

He sucks lightly at his neck, then moves down to his chest again, kissing and licking over his skin, teasing his nipples with light touches of his fingers. When he feels them reacting, he softly licks one, and softly pinches the other. His hands trail over his body softly and continues to kiss down to his treasure trail. He stops and looks up at him, his hands ghosting over his thighs. “You have the power here baby... Remember that..” He smiles and kisses his hips, then smiles and starts to lick cock, his hand moving to gently massage his sack.

Tony stills as Nathan sits up and smirks at his blush and trying to hide himself. He was about to lean closer when he finally spoke and he grins lightly, and looks at him. He tips his chin up slowly and smirks at him “Is that so... Then I guess that would make you Mr Stark...” He leans closer and kisses his forehead. “And you let me worry about your registration...” He leans down again and kisses him softly, licking his lips lightly. “So... My little student... Shall we go do our shopping... Or have a little fun first... Think you can wait Mr Stark...” He kisses him again, deeper.

Panting softly the young man tilted his head back, his legs spreading for his lover as the other began to tease and touch him. Nodding he smiled sweetly as he listened to his dear husband. "I know," Nathan began softly as he sat up and looked down to his lover "But, tonight, I want to just do anything that comes naturally." he spoke softly. Moaning as his cock was licked the blonde turned red. His member hard and eager. Reaching down he ran his fingers through the other's hair, his eyes half closed as he watched the other "I love you so much."

"I-I guess." Nathan stuttered out as his forehead was kissed, the young man blushed slightly and looked down to his lap shyly. Looking back up to Tony the teen smiled sweetly before being kissed, the light licking cause the young man to shuttered. "U-uh will I get extra credit if I wait?" Nathan asked getting into his role. Kissing back the teen felt his body shift and his legs to straddle his lover's lap. Pressing up against Tony the young man entangled his fingers in the other's hair as they deepen their kiss. Pulling back slowly the blond bit his lip "I can wait. I promise. Could you? Professor Mathers."

Nathan got ready to leave with Tony, though if the other pushed it the young man wouldn't mind fooling around.

Tony continues to lick over him slowly for a few more moments, then pulls away and sits back up, facing him. He cups his cheek “I love you too... More then anything...” He shifts slightly to reach the tube under the pillow and rolls it in his hands a bit. “It may be a little cooler then normal... But the most natural way I can think of with you... Is you held in my arms, close to my heart...” He starts to lube himself up slowly, shivering a moment at the cool feel of the gel. He leans closer to kiss him softly and reaches down with his hand to lightly tease his entrance.

Tony looks at him after they break their kiss and smirks “I can wait just fine Mr. Stark... Go get ready... We’ll leave once you’re ready...”

Once they were ready, they headed out to the car, then to the larger art store in the next town over. He takes him inside and they look around “Find your supplies... I want to look at something...” He leaves him by pants and goes to check out the journals himself, he wanted this to be a gift from him.

"...I've missed you." Nathan whispered softly, blinking back tears as for a moment all he could think about was what if his grandfather did not have any contacts to pull some strings. With a soft smile the younger male sat up slightly and kissed Tony's nose. Laying back down Nathan could feel his heart pounding hard, as if this was his first time again with his beloved Tony. Noticing the shiver Nathan chuckled softly as he reached up to trace his fingers over the other's chest. Gasping softly Nathan felt himself clutch a little out of surprise. Blushing he relaxed and smiled shyly "Its...been awhile." he muttered nervously.

Being at the larger art store had Nathan starry-eyed. So many supplies. So many new things to play with! "Got it." Nathan wandered off with a basket in hand. Going off to different art sections the teen tried to be reasonable with what he wanted to try and what he needed. New watercolors, paper, and a few small things like washi tape and some inks. With his basket half full the teen pouted slightly as he thought about putting some things back, but he'd wait and see if Tony would give him.

'Mmm, I'm sure he'll let me keep most of this' Nathan told himself. Moving around the store he begun to explore other things, stopping by the bakery section to see a few things he liked as well but did not get it anything as he already cooked far too much. This would probably just worsen the problem.

Looking for Tony the teen looked around every lane before seeing him. With a bright smile he was about to walk over when he felt a hand on his arm. Turning he smiled seeing Jason and hugged the other teen
"Hey! What are you doing out here?"

"I'm helping out my mom," Derek chuckled "What about you? I thought you'd be with your uncle at home."

"Nah, today he brought me out here for getting high grades again. A reward of sorts." Nathan shrugged. Derek looked over to the basket and laughed loudly, grinning a bit "I see. Honestly, I should have known better though. You do like to draw a lot."

The two spoke for a bit longer before Derek had to go off to help his mother lift a few larger things. Running over to his lover the teen took a breath before loudly saying "Boo!"

He looks at him and smiles softly “Baby I missed you too... Yes I had Jared and the kids... But it wasn’t you...” He kisses him again softly and continues to gently tease him, pulling back slightly. “I know baby... And I plan on taking things slow... The last thing I want tonight is to cause you pain...” He continues to kiss him and tease him, helping him relax and loving him.

After several minutes of teasing, he starts to press a few fingers into him and and slowly getting him ready. He moves to kissing at his neck and nipping softly, his other hand rubbing over his back slowly. It almost felt like a dream, having him back in his arms and holding him, touching him. Their time apart felt like years, and he owed Fred so much, getting him out of that place. After a few more minutes he pulls back to look at him with a soft smile “Think you’re ready baby?...”

Tony had found the area with the journals and was looking over them, there were many different ones. He takes a few steps over to a few that had what looked like handmade covers. He did t like the first few, then one stood out to him. He was about to pick it up when Nathan found him and he jumps slightly. He turns with a laugh and glances at his basket, “Get everything you need?” He turns back and picks up the book, then slowly turns to him and holds it out to him. “What do you think of this one...”

With heavy breaths the young man felt himself relax more and more. Slowly Nathan felt himself getting back in tune with his husband, his body shivering and shifting as he felt soft nips and kissing. Nathan kept his eyes closed as he enjoyed being prepped by his lover's action. It had been so long since he had been able to do anything like this to relieve his stress and he could already feel himself loosen up more. Tony knew every inch of Nathan's body and the man was happy about that, he always knew how to relax Nathan during stressful times.

"I am," Nathan replied as he tenderly kissed his lover "I trust you, like I should."

Feeling Tony enter him made Nathan gasp, grabbing onto Tony to bring them closer to kiss his lover deeply.

"Haha, and yeah I did! I mean I could put a few things back if I need too." Nathan said putting the basket down for a moment. When Tony offered a book, Nathan took it with wide eyes "Wow! This looks amazing!" Nathan smiled as he looked though the pages and got a feel for the book. It was so unique and the pages were thick, they felt nice. Looking up Nathan seemed impressed by the handmade book. "Heh, should we grab anything else?"

Once they were in line Nathan looked over all his supplies, making sure he had everything he needed and wanted to try. Behind Derek and his mother came behind them. Derek got Nathan's attention to talk with for a while before the teen excused himself to go off to the restrooms.

Derek looked up to Tony and smiled "Hey...erm, I know this sounds weird but when is Jason's birthday? I got him a present I thought he'd really like."

Tony smiles at him and moves to get in place, then enters him slowly and gasps lightly, his eyes falling shut a moment. “Mmmm..” He kisses him back and pulls him closer, he reaches down to lift one leg and place it around his hip. He starts a slow pace, rolling his hips into him and kissing him. He pulls from the kiss with a soft gasp and looks down at him. “Nothing... Nothing feels as good as having you this close... Feeling you around me...” His young love was back in his arms again, they were in their home. He closes his eyes and a few tears fall “I-I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble...” He knew he had made their lives difficult, and had really almost lost him and his own freedom. “I love you... More then anything...” He picks up his pace slightly and moves to kissing at his neck, trying to calm his racing heart.

Tony smiles at him “I’m glad you like it...” He looks over his basket and smiles “It’s my treat today, you get what you want...” He kisses his forehead like a loving uncle and follows to to get anything else he’d need before heading to line.

He had noticed Derek and was polite and said hello while Nathan talked to him. He took Nat’s basket when he ran off to the bathroom. He was a bit surprised when Derek started to speak to him, he looks at him. “His birthday... Oh, that’s sweet of you... I believe it’s June 10th... But I’m horrible with birthdates...” He smiles and starts to set Nat’s things up to be paid for. He glances at him “I still have your number, I can text you later to confirm the date, I have it marked at home...”

Having his lover inside him brought the young man into a peace which he had missed. Nathan had his eyes closed as he let his lover get them into motion, following the other's lead as he usually did--then he felt something wet hit his face. Opening his eyes Nathan looked up to see Tony crying. Before he could comfort his lover the young man gasped feeling the other began to kiss his neck. He had gotten sensitive. Kissing Tony's head the young man made his lover left his head and wiped the other's eyes. "I love you too...nothing in this world or beyond can change that." Nathan promised. Slowly moving his hips the younger man drew Tony into a kiss "I love you, I love you."

"Really? Heh, alright!" Nathan smiled as he went off to look for more things and ended up getting a bit more than he usually would. Nathan seemed excited about a few of the items and even went on about certain products he had saw on a video site which he thought they would have to order online but finding them here was even better.

Derek smiled and nod "Thank you. Heh, I guess it'll have to be really early then--oh! Also, how does he handle surprises?" Derek asked softly "I want to throw him a surprise party too if thats okay." Derek explained. Nodding the young man picked up his mother's things "Thank you again. Tell Jason I'll call him later if you could, we just got puppies and I know he really wanted to see them."

Nathan returned and by this time Derek had already left. Once they had finished paying and returned to the car Nathan seemed really excited about all the art supplies he was able to get. Looking over to Tony the young man smiled brightly "Thank you again! This is amazing. How did you find out about this place? Its such a cool art store."

Tony looks down at his husband with such love in his eyes. “God I love you...” He kisses him back and holds him close, he then speeds up his thrusts a bit and breaks the kiss to gasp. “Mmm... You feel amazing...” He nips and sucks at his neck slightly, noticing how it had made him shiver and gasp. He held Nathan closer and was speeding up slightly again. He soon slips his hand between them to tease Nathan, wanting him just as ready. He licks his ear and moans softly “Mmm... Let me hear you baby...” He felt himself getting close.

Tony smiles lightly at Derek “Surprises... He’s ok with them I believe... A party? Hmm, well have to talk about that one... Puppies? I think he mentioned something about that... I’ll be sure to let him know...” He watched him go and smiles, then waits for Nathan to return.

He leads them to the cash and picks up his basket to pay for his items. Tony smiles over at him in his seat “You deserved it... This place? Oh, one of my patients... They use art as an outlet... They were in a large car crash...”

Back
Top Bottom