Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

"F-Fuck." muttered softly the young man tilted his head back, his back arching and forcing Tony to go deeper inside of him. Tony going faster and teasing him, Nathan felt his heart jump in his chest. Panting heavily the young adult bit his thumb, his feeding pointing down into the bed and body embracing his husband more and more. "Tony! Oh God...Tony..." Nathan moaned out, his arms wrapped tightly around his first love and breathing becoming labored.

It felt like his heart would stop any moment, and in all honestly if he died making love with his husband Nathan was okay with that.

Nathan did not die, though he did reach his climax before Tony. Being a mess under this lover, the young man gave a sheepish smile as he encouraged his lover to keep going, not to let go, and keep them connected.

"Great! I think he'd be happy with a puppy at home." Derek mentioned as he thought about how Jason always seemed as though he was a bit sad whenever he had to return home. A puppy, maybe someone being with him, might make the other happier.

The young man listened on and frowned slightly hearing about the car accident. Rubbing his neck the teen tilted his head to the side "Are they okay? I mean... if they have to do a lot of therapy, maybe they need more help?" Nathan said softly, already worried about a person he had not even meet. Reaching over he took the other's hand and smiled sweetly as he snapped himself out of his sad thoughts.

"Oh yeah, Tony, could we also stop by the market before we head home? We need to pick up more milk and junk." Nathan mentioned as he tried thinking about more of what they needed. He was also planning on cooking them a nice dinner, though maybe a lazy night was something they could do? It had been so long since they had a lazy, fast-food night. Tilting his head back the teen closed his eyes as he suddenly fall back into a deep thought. "...Chinese? Mmm, that sounds too heavy though...." the boy muttered under his breath as he thought about what they could eat tonight if neither of them cooked.

Tony looks down at him and groans, he was such a sexy man when he just let go, and hearing him swear in that tone, Tony shuddered. “Nnn...” He felt Nat drawing closer and held back just a bit, until he felt Nathan release. “Nnn...” He thrusts deep a few more times, then fills his husband with a loud groan.

Panting slightly, he manages to roll them to their sides with out leaving him and holds him close. He runs a hand up his back and into his hair, gripping it lightly as he holds him closer. “I missed you so much my love...”

“P-Puppy..? I’m not sure...” He watches Derek leave before Nathan got back and sighs, that he would have to talk about.

Tony smiles softly at Nat and reaches over to take I hand. “He's actually doing much better love... He has bad days and always will, but he doesn’t have to see me as often anymore..” Nathan was such a kind and loving soul, he loved how deeply he cared about people.

“Sure, we can do a little shopping... Do you know roughly what we need?” He starts to drive them towards his favourite market when he hears him mumble and glances over “What was that sweety, I didn’t hear you...”

Last edited:
Cuddling with his husband after the fact the young man smiled warmly. "I missed you too, babe."he whispered warmly. Pressing his forward against the other's, Nathan loaded-locked their fingers. "You know," he been softly "Maybe we should take my grandfather's offer to go out of the country for awhile. Would help keep the media away and ...I would love to be able to finally travel with you. I will have a proper passport."

In the middle of the night Nathan went downstairs to grab a glass of water when he noticed a old photo of them on the fridge. That was there...how long had they been together by then? Clearly somewhere in his late teens to early twenties as he had shaved his head a bit and rather than his long hair he sported more of a buzz cut type of hair style. Either way, he smiled. Those had been such nice memories and just thinking about their years together had Nathan smile.

Returning back to his lover the young man laid beside him and pulled the cover over them. As long as they were together they would be safe.

"Mmm, I believe we need vegetables, some fish for tomorrow, and restock our milk and stuff." Nathan smiled brightly as he thought about it for a moment. "Huh? Oh, just talking to myself. I was thinking we could order take out incase we have a lazy night." Nathan began to explain. Lifting Tony's hand up to give it a kiss before looking back up to Tony. "Babe, do you think maybe if it gets late enough we could watch the stares? Like in the backyard. Together."

After getting what they needed from the market the young man suggested that after putting their things away that they just relax for a while together. Perhaps going out for awhile before returning home for their lazy evening in. Leaning over to his lover the young man kissed his neck "By the way, what were you and Derek talking about? When I was coming it looked like the two of you were talking. What about?"

Tony pulls back to look at him and smiles, rubbing his cheek “I’d love to travel with you... And we do have a few months before our girl is born...” He kisses him softly “We can talk with him tomorrow...” He pauses for a minute, then looks at him “Do you think... We should tell him... Your grandfather... The truth about us...” He cups his cheek and rubs it softly “I’ll leave it up to you baby...”

Later that night, Tony woke up when Nat returned to bed and rolls to face him, pulling him closer. “Mmm... You ok?” He was still half asleep and was falling back to sleep slowly, he kisses his cheek softly.

Tony glances to him and smiles “We can have a lazy night if you’d like... And watching the stars with you sounds amazing...” At the market, Tony suggested that the get the fixings for a stew, and once home they pop it into the pressure cooker.

He was relaxing on the couch with Nathan while their dinner cooked. He was running his fingers through his hair slowly. He looks down at him “Derek... Ah...” He smirks slightly “I’m not sure I should tell you... I can tell you that his dog had puppies... He said you’ll like to see them...”

"Yeah! Oh, and maybe we could even buy baby stuff well we're over there! They probably have some things better for babies and not to mention something cooler!" chuckling the young man kissed back. Nodding he leaned against his lover thinking over a few places he would want to visit when Tony brought up that question. Frowning the young man already had their answer "...My grandfather may be accepting of our relationship...but...if he were to ever find out...No." taking his hand the young man kissed his lover's hand and sighed deeply. "I love you...and I don't want anything to break us apart again."

Nodding the young man nuzzled against Tony's side "I'm fine babe. Just needed some water is all." he whispered softly. Kissing his lover's neck the young man sighed happily "...When we go with Jared lets see about going to a park...I think we could use the time outside."

Nathan gasped hearing about the puppies and quickly tilted his head back to look up to Tony "Really?! I've wanted to see them for so long now since we found out she was going to have them! Ah, I bet they'll look really cute. Mmm, first thing in the morning I'm going to call and see if I could go see them!" leaning up he kissed Tony's chin and smiled brightly. Nathan loved animals, which was clear on their walks whenever he would ask to pet any dogs that would pass them, and hearing about the puppies only made Nathan excited.

Once their stew was finished and it was late enough Nathan left to the backyard and set up the blanket as well as the tent incase they wanted to sleep under the stars as well. Nathan had finished setting up the tent, this was being a simple one compared to their camping tent, and waited for Tony to come join him. Once they were staring up at the stars the young man laid against his lover. Holding the other's hand the young man pointed up "Look! A shooting star! Make a wish."

As the night slowly moved along the young man began to fall asleep in Tony's arms.

Nathan made them breakfast in the morning and it felt like old times with him in his little apron and humming the old song as he finished up plating their breakfast.

Tony looks at him and nods “Alright love... It will remain our secret...” He leans closer and kisses him softly “I never want to be without you again either...” He smiles softly “And I’m sure we can find plenty for our little girl on our trip...”

“Mmm... Sounds good... Night baby...” He kisses his cheek and pulls him closer again, drifting back to sleep.

The next morning, Tony was slowly waking to the smell of breakfast cooking and sat up in bed. He listens softly and smiles brightly, the smell of Nathan’s cooking, the sound of him working and softly singing. He didn’t notice how much he missed them until now. He stayed in bed, waiting for his little love to bring him their food.

Tony chuckles softly “I’m sure you can see them soon... Derek said you’ve been waiting...“ He goes back to relaxing with him while their food cooks.

After they had eaten dinner, Tony was fixing them some snacks while Nathan made up the backyard. He brought out the treats to find a small camp set up and smiles. “It’s supposed to be nice tonight... Clear and warm...” He was holding him close when he saw the star and grins “Ok...” -please let me keep him close-

As the night wears on, he noticed that Nathan was falling asleep, he smiles at him. “Sleep love... I’ve got you...” He then gently works his shoes and jacket off and gets himself ready too. He then helps Nathan into their little tent and into bed. He kisses him softly as he pulls him closer. “Love you babe...”

"...Maybe one day...after everything has settle and we change a few things. Jared...I think still worries now and again, but he knows us well now. He knows its okay."

Coming up with their breakfast Nathan entered the room to find Tony waking up. With a warm smile he moved to join his husband once the tray was resting on the nightstand. Sitting down beside the older man Nathan leaned over and kissed his cheek "Good morning love~" Nathan sung softly as to help Tony wake up. Kissing him firmly, Nathan pulled the covers over them to get them more comfortable for their breakfast in bed. "Heh. Mmm...lets see what we should do this fine morning before heading back...maybe after breakfast we could visit the shops? Or just spend the whole morning here?"

The young man began to feed his lover, taking his own bits now and again. Nathan still did not like to eat too much.

-...- Nathan felt his train of thought go blank as the star passed by. What did he wished for? What did Nathan want? Being held against his lover Nathan smiled as he relaxed. Maybe next time he would have a wish for the next shooting star. As the stars twinkled in the night sky the young man watched them. These stars weren't as bright because they were in the city, but they were brighter than they had normally been.

Muttering softly Nathan shook his head in protest, but clearly he had lost whatever fight with sleep he had been in. Feeling the warmth from Tony, Nathan moved closer and muttered softly in his sleeping state.

That morning Nathan slept in, cuddling with Tony and keeping a hold onto the man's arms. By the time he did wake up Nathan found it was almost 10 in the morning and made the boy snap awake.

Last edited:
Tony looks at him as he comes in and smirks slightly “Mmm... Now I really missed this... You look so cute in that... Even cuter when it’s only the apron...” When he climbs back into bed, Tony pulls him to straddle his lap a moment and leans up to kiss him. “Mmm...” He lets Nat feed him and he feeds him in return, then looks up at him and smiles “Om sure we can find something to do to spend the time... Especially if we stay right here...” Between bites of food, Tony would lean up and lick or kiss his neck, his hands had slipped under his top and his fingers were roaming over his chest.

Tony had been slowly waking up to the sounds of the birds, as he normally did when they camped, when he felt Nathan jolt awake. He instinctively tightened his hold on him and woke up. “Woah... Whats the matter love...” He opens his eyes and looks at him, then brings a hand up to cup his cheek, rubbing it softly. “Relax...”

"Heh, I should have just came in only this. Then again, I feel it has gotten a bit shorter since the first time I wore it." he commented. The moment was nice and just being able to be with his husband in their own bed was nice. Maybe they would be able to keep this house. His grandfather could buy it for them if needed and maybe it was time to cover up that closet. "Heh, is that so?" Nathan smirked as reached down to hook his finger into the waist band of Tony's boxers.

Setting the food to the side where it wouldn't fall off Nathan began to strip off his clothes. Now only in his underwear the young man chuckled as he pressed against his lover "Well then? What shall we do for the morning?"

"Ah...uh, nothing. Sorry, I was just startled I guess." blushing the young man looked up to Tony as his cheeks were held. Moving up he kissed the man and smiled sweetly "I'm sorry. I'm okay." he reassured his boyfriend. Standing up he fixed his clothes before looking back down to Tony "Wanna go get breakfast? My treat." Nathan said warmly as he reached out to help Tony stand up "How about we go to the cafe? They make really good crepes."

Tony watches him with a grin and then slowly rubs his hands up his sides. “Mmm... You are so beautiful baby...” He holds his hips and rubs his thighs softly and looks up at him again. “Hey... We could always watch a video..” He smirks “I still have your favourites...” He then sits up and holds him closer “Or... I could just slowly reacquaint myself with every inch of your body...” He tips his chin up and leans in to lick and kiss at his neck gently. His hands slide up his back and then lightly scratch down. “Maybe even make you see stars...” He chuckles softly and nips just under his ear.

Tony lets him get up, but then smirks at his hand and pulls him back down, rolling over him gently. “Who said I wanted to get up just yet...” He leans down and kisses him, then kisses to his neck. “Breakfast can wait a bit... I don’t want our camping trip to end just yet my love...” He nips and sucks softly by his ear and slips a hand under his shirt, rubbing a nipple.

"Or we could do both." Nathan grinned playfully. Panting softly the young man tilted his head back and smiled "All three? Heh...no reason to just stick to one thing." Nathan moaned out softly. Licking his lips Nathan smirked back "Maybe become reacquaint with my body first, and I with you." Nathan suggested. Slowly pushing Tony back onto the bed the young man began to wiggle out of his boxers. "You're beautiful too...every time I see you smile still makes my heart throb. Among others things to throb."

Yelping as he was pulled down the young man laughed softly once he was rolled onto his back. Blushing slightly the young man leaned up to kiss Tony back, groaning softly once he felt the other move down to his neck. "Mmm...b-but what if someone hears?" Nathan asked, a bit nervous as lately he had been getting louder in their love making. A moan escaped the boy's lips and he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Biting his lip the teen leaned close to his lover and gently brushed their lips against one another "We...We just need to be careful. Okay?" Nathan shyly spoke as he pulled his shorts down. Biting his lip the teen reached under his shirt and touched Tony's hand before leading the man's fingers to pitch his nipple. His blood was pumping and the idea of being caught actually excited the teen a bit. "Maybe...maybe we could be a little rough too?"

Nathan licked Tony's lips before wrapping his arms around his neck. The teen was already hard and it was clear with how it struggled against his briefs.

Tony grins at his husband and lays back as he asks and watches him “Mmm... You make me smile...” He grins and reaches down to run his fingers over his cock slightly “Are you throbbing now baby... Should I help with that... Or would you like to have some time first...” He leans up to kiss him softly and waits, running his hand over his back and sides slowly.

Tony followed his lead and smirks “A little rough... I think I can do that... You just try to keep it down...” He pinches his nipple lightly again, then pushes his shirt up and leans down to nip and lick his other nipple. He looks up at him and reaches down to run his fingers over his cloth covered cock. “You want it a bit rough baby...” He grips him through his briefs and squeezes his head slightly.

Shivering with delight as he felt his lover's touch. "Mmm, lets go with the flow." Nathan whispered softly. The blonde began to strip off his lover's boxers slowly and smiled seeing his own toy fully erect. Reaching down he begun to tease the tip with his fingers and watched Tony's reaction. Licking his lips the teen begun to move down with peppering his lover's chest with kisses and trailing down to his waiting member.

"Babe," Nathan spoke softly "Do you think we have any toys left here?"

Nathan nervously, but excitedly, smiled brightly as he saw the smirk. Moaning softly the young man tilted his head back "Fuck...." his body wiggled where he sat and struggled to hold back his louder moans and ended up having to bit his hand like he normally did when trying to quiet down. "Ah~ Please...Please rough." Nathan whimpered, his cock throbbing in his lover's palm. His hips slowly began to thrust up into his lover's palm. His breathing became labored and he could feel his blood rushing all though him.

Tony relaxes and nods, just doing what felt right had never failed before. He bites his lip and moans lightly at his teasing touch, looking down at him. “Mmm... Plenty... In the box in the closet...” He smirks “What do you have in mind baby...” It was always great when Nathan stepped out of his norm in bed.

“Mmm... Seems my baby wants it bad...” He looks down at him, then pushes him to his back. He brings his own fingers to his mouth and wets them, looking at him. “You’ve been holding this back... Haven’t you...” He pulls his boxers off and spreads his legs and works his fingers into him, soon pumping them with a short hard pace. He takes his other hand and grips the boys cock, squeezing his head again as he strokes him slowly.

"Well...I wanna try using those silk ropes ....and a few other things." Nathan muttered shyly into his lover's stomach. Slipping from the bed the man went off to the closet and pulled out the box of toys. Sitting down beside his lover he chuckled pulling out the silk ropes "These are your favorites, right?" Nathan teased playfully before he begun to tie Tony's arms above his head. Unlike Tony, Nathan had no idea how to tie knots correctly so Tony could easily escape if he wished. Grabbing a few other toys Nathan smiled sweetly down at his husband. "I know I'm not usually the one topping, but lets try."

Using old methods Nathan began to tease his lover's cock with a vibrator and adding some cooling gel to sensitive parts around Tony's body. Blowing on them the young man focused on teasing his lover, the vibrator on a level 3 of 5 and Nathan switching between sucking on Tony's cock and nibbling on his neck and chest.

Yelping when he was pushed back the young man turned red as he already knew what was next to come. "...Maybe..." he muttered under his breath, still a bit stubborn to talk about things he was too shy to talk about freely. With Tony being so rough with the teen, Nathan had his hands covering his mouth as he moaned, his legs spread wide for the older man as his body wiggled under the other's rough touch. "F-fuck!" his words muffled as he grabbed onto a pillow and covered his mouth. He was moaning, muffled, but still audible to Tony at least.

Tony looks at him when he brings the box over and smirks “Yeah... You’re quite free when I tie you up... You don’t hold back...” He kisses his chest as he was being tied and smiles “I like it when you like to explore... And your blush when trying something new is adorable...”

Tony watched his little husband get out the other items he wanted to use on him and smirks. He lightly grips the headboard so he doesn’t pull the scarves loose. When he starts, Tony relaxes and moans softly, after a bit his moans grow louder and he bites his lip softly. Nathan was being the prefect little tease and he loved it, he looks at him the next time he was at his cock. “Mmm... More baby... please...” He was gripping the scarves, wanting to touch him, but wanting him to have his time in control.

Tony smirks down at his little lover and soon adds another finger and spreads his slightly. “Mmm... Swearing... So naughty...” He grins and lightly pinches the head of his cock, giving it a slight tug. He takes his hand from the boys member and lightly smacks his inner thigh, rubbing it. “Nnn... Tell me to fuck you boy...” He slows his actions to a teasing pace, wanting to hear him say it.

"I am not blushing, besides...I'd always blush if we tried something new." Nathan muttered softly before taking his hold of his lover's face to kiss him.

Nathan looked up to Tony and chuckled softly as he stilled his actions for a moment. "Hm? What do you want me to do? Huh?" moving up slowly Nathan gently rubbed the tip of Tony's cock. "I wanna hear what you want me to do. Or should I just stop and let you think for a moment? I bet you'd have some fun ideas."

Moaning again as he felt another finger slipping into him the teen blushed slightly before his hips began to follow his lover's rhythm. Grunting as he was pitched the teen shyly looked up to Tony, lust filling his eyes and the excitement getting to his head. "Please sir...please fuck me till I can't walk..." Nathan begged. Biting his lip he closed his eyes and let Tony take him in any way, shape, or form he pleased to take him.

Panting lightly, tony looks at Nathan and smirks “Mmm... I want you to push yourself... What have you always wanted to try with me...” He smiles “I’m at your mercy my love... I want you to show me what you want to do to me...” He glances up at his tied hands and smiles wider “I’m not going anywhere...”

Tony grins down at his young lover “Needy and naughty... What a lovely combo...” He slowly removes his fingers, then helps Nat turn over and raise his ass up. Tony works his boxers down and moves behind him, rubbing his ass softly. “You’re a naughty boy... Aren't you Nathan...” He speaks softly, then smacks his ass just hard enough to make nice sound. He squeezes his ass and grinds against him, then smacks once more and rubs. “Tell me what you are Nathan...” He wets his cock as best he can and starts to press into him, Nat was already so ready. “Just a bit louder boy... What are you...”

"Uh...well a few things I supposed...just kinda feel weird doing them with you." Nathan sat up, his hand still busy teasing the tip of the other's cock as they took a moment. "W-wellllll....I've always, kinda, wanted to face fuck you?" Nathan tried to figure out the correct term for what he wanted to do. They had seen in their videos before and Nathan had tried it before with a guy when they were on one of their summer breaks.

Moving up Nathan guided his cock into Tony's mouth, being careful as not to put too much weight on his husband or going in a weird angle.

Panting heavily the young man shyly looked away as he felt his lover remove his fingers. Going on all fours the teen looked over his shoulder as he watched Tony. Nodding in agreement Nathan arched his back further to rise his ass. Grunting as his ass was smacked, Nathan bit his lip as he hugged the pillow tight. Moaning into the pillow as he felt his lover play with his ass and grind against him, the young man struggled to keep his mind focus before feeling the tip teasing him. "F-fuck...I-I'm you're fuck toy," Nathan whispered, his hips wiggling to tease his lover "I'm your naughty, little fuck toy...I need to be filled up...please Tony." the struggle to keep his voice down was clear with how he slowed his speech. "Please Tony." Nathan begged, his voice as sweet as could be.

Tony looks at his young husband and smirks “Babe... You know all you have to do is ask... You should never feel weird with me, I love you... And everything about you...”

He shifts slightly to get more comfortable, then relaxes his jaw as Nathan gets into place and gives his lover a soft suck once in his mouth. “Mmm...” He grips the headboard for leverage and waits for Nathan to start, he had taken his love in his mouth many times and knew how far he could go. He looks up at him and twists his tongue around him a few times as he waits, just wanting to tease him a little.

Tony bit his lip, hearing his love curse like that and his moans were driving him crazy, but he couldn’t go too rough without lube. He starts to press into him and groans, damn he was tight and hot. “Fuck... Baby you fee so good...” He smacks at his ass again and rubs it as he works himself inside his little toy. “Nnn... H-Have you been watching movies again little toy...” He thrusts slowly as he works himself in more, wanting to be in fully before giving him what he wants. “Have you been having fun alone... Thinking about me...” He groans softly in his ear and smacks his ass again, rubbing softly after.

"I know its just...feels like I'm being too vulgar..." Nathan tried to explain. Shaking his head he smiled down to his lover "I love you too...its just silly thing I worry about."

Gripping onto the headboard the young man groaned softly as Tony teased him. Watching Tony teasing him made Nathan more excited and slowly his hips began to pump into Tony's mouth as one of his hand went down to support his loving husband's head. His mouth was so warm and made Nathan shiver with delight. "Fuck...babe...your mouth." Nathan closed his eyes as he got more into the act. He felt so good and Nathan was slowly losing himself to the point he wasn't really paying attention to anything else other than how he moved or Tony's mouth.

It hurt a little, but Nathan kept that part to himself as Tony wiggled into him. Muffling a yelp with the pillow as Tony thrusted into him, Nathan nod. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, Nathan moaning and groaning as his lover began to use him. His ears got hot hearing the question. He may have been exploring more videos without Tony and perhaps he was a bit embarrassed by that fact. Tony groaning made Nathan more excited and he nod quickly. "Y-yeah...t-there are a few really old videos..." he answered. Groaning again he pushed his hips back into his lover's member and gasp. That was the wrong move. It hurt more but after giving it a moment to adjust the teen moaned again. He had to keep his face buried into the pillow as he was unable to really keep his voice down.

Tony had closed his eyes to relax and focus on Nat’s cock for a few minutes until he heard him and groans against him. He opens his eye slightly to watch love and smirks against him, he was so beautiful when he just let go. He relaxes his jaw more as he starts to speed up and even lightly lets his teeth rub against him. Tony grips the headboard tighter, after Nat’s teasing and now having to watch Nathan losing himself like this, he was beyond hard. “Mmm...” He moans softly around him and starts to suck him as he pulls out and twists his tongue around him as he comes back in.

Tony noticed his small gasps and the yelp he tried to hide, and looks down at him, but he wasn’t saying anything. He let up a little bit, trying not to hurt his love any more. When he moved back on him though, “You ok...” When he started to main again, he went back to pleasing him, he bends over him and reaches under to take his cock in his hand. “Oh really... You know you can watch them with me... Naughty boy...” He rocks into him slowly and starts to stroke his cock, squeezing his head now and then. He was going to slowly speed up so as not to hurt him.

Moans and grunt filled the room as Nathan kept pumping into his lover's mouth. Had he been missing this for all these years? Maybe he should be less shy about what he wanted to try and other things. Slowly pulling out the young man panted heavily as he moved down and kissed Tony deeply. His body was so sensitive and he needed to calm down a bit. Sitting up Nathan took a moment and smiled playfully "Hows about a break?" he was joking of course, but still making Tony wait would be fun to do with how he couldn't move.

"Heh."

"I'm fine...just a bit tight..." Nathan replied as he reassure both himself and Tony that he was okay. Moaning softly the blonde looked over his shoulder to Tony and smiled sweetly "I would...but I would also like to walk still." he joked around. Quickly covering his mouth Nathan muffled a loud moan. Grunting the teen looked back to Tony as he begun to rock his hips back and forth in rhythm with his lover's movements. "Y-you feel so good...babe....please....harder?" Nathan knew they hadn't used lube, but he wasn't sure just how much he could take. Tony would at least know when to stop them.

His muscles began to squeeze around his lover's cock. "Babe..." he groaned softly "I-I think I'm going to cum..." he whimpered.

As Nathan pulls from his mouth, Tony pants a bit and moves his jaw slightly, then looks at his love, only to fall into a deep kiss. “Mmm...” He kisses him back and nips his lip as he pulls away. Tony looks at him again at his comment and grins “You my dear... A mean tease... But I also know you’re as close as I am... And you don’t like waiting, anymore then I do...”

Tony chuckles “Just what were you watching my lover...” He smirks at his next moan and starts to tease his head as he rocks into him. At his request, Tony did start to move a bit harder, but was careful that he would hurt him. He groans after a few more minutes “Mmm... We will have lube next time... And be indoors... I want to hear you clearly my naughty boy...”

He felt him starting to squeeze him and rocks his hips a bit harder, but slowly and rubs his thumb over his tip quickly. “Cum for me baby... Just let go...”

"Hphm." Huffing though his nose the blond pouted "You're mean...but you do tell the truth." he said softly. Licking his lips he began to play with himself "Then again, I could just cum without you," Nathan teased as he pressed his forehead against Tony's "I could cum and keep you hard until I'm ready to play again. Unless you have something else to say...maybe to beg me." Nathan chuckled before he begun to jerk himself off. "hmm?"

"I-I'm not sure--ah--it was random...I was having a off day....fuck...oh God." Nathan panted heavily. He was so close and feeling that shiver run up his spine. "N-next time...please...next time...." he whimpered softly as he felt himself get on that edge. Once Tony begun to hit that spot and tease him further the young man bit into his pillow as he cam. His body a shaking, and sweaty mess as he felt his body ready to go limp at any moment.

Back
Top Bottom