Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony looks up at Nathan and smirks, then tilts his head up to kiss his husband softly. “You want me to beg you baby...” He kisses him again, then relaxes himself slightly under him and then watches. He bites his lip softly and looks up at him “Mm... Please baby... Mmm... God you look sexy...” He watches him stroking himself and groans again, twisting his hips slightly.

Tony feels Nat getting closer, he was getting tighter and moving was getting difficult. “Nnn... Fuck baby...” When Nat does hit his peak, Tony thrusts a few more times slowly and fills his lover as he hits his own. “Nnnn... D-Damn...” He gently pulls from him and rolls back to their bed, gently taking Nathan with him. He rolls Nat to face him and cups his cheek softly, he could see he was tired again. “That... Was amazing... Are you alright?” He leans closer to kiss his forehead.

"Heh, you always think I look sexy." he teased, leaning down and kissing Tony's forehead. "You look sexy like this. Never thought you'd be the one ended up being tied up." Nathan leaned down to draw Tony into a deep kiss, his hand moving up and untying his husband's silk binding--which was very loose. Nathan thought he had tied it better. Ignoring that fact, Nathan brought that hand down between them. "Tony, say you love me."

"I'm okay..." Nathan whispered softly as he felt his body loosen up. "I'm okay..." repeating himself the teen relaxed beside his boyfriend. The kiss caught him off guard and caused him to giggle. Pulling the covers over them the young man closed his eyes and nuzzled his face into Tony's chest, he felt so much better after a few minutes. His backside still hurt and not having lube was a huge difference which Nathan was surprised by.

When Nathan went back inside the house he took a long shower and ended up laying down on his stomach all day in the bedroom. It late in the afternoon when Nathan was able to move around more without feeling too much of a sting. Derek called and Nathan talked for awhile before looking for Tony to talk about going over to Derek's house "...It'll only be for a little while. Tomorrow if thats okay." Nathan moved over to Tony and draped his arms around his neck "Please? I know its at someone's house and ... I could change my hair. His mom hasn't really seen me yet... but I really want to see the puppies." Nathan pouted, giving the puppy-eyed dog look.

Later into the evening Nathan let Tony take over all the duties for dinner and anything else that needed to be done. He was not able to really sit down like normal and he ended up laying down on the couch until his boyfriend called him for dinner or brought dinner.

Tony looks up at him and smiles “You do always look sexy...” He smiles again “You never asked... Mmmm...” He kisses him back, then feels his hands slide up to free him and let him take his hand. He looks into his lovers eyes and smiles brightly “I love you Nathan...”

When they went back inside, Tony follows him into the shower, then kisses him softly as he gets out. While he was getting dressed, Nathan when to lay down and he moves over to him. He rubs his back softly “You’re sore... Aren’t you...” He sighs softly, but smiles lightly. “I’ll bring you some pain killers later... Just rest ok baby...” He kisses him softly and let’s him rest for now.

Later, after Nat came downstairs, he heard him talking to Derek on the phone, then he came to find him. Tony looks down at his young love and smirks, he was asking for a very big request. Tony reaches up and cups his cheeks softly and leans down to kiss him. “As long as you take care... I suppose you can go see the puppies... Not for too long, but a few hours shouldn’t be too bad...” He kisses him softly again, then let’s him go. “Go take those pills and relax... You can’t go if you can’t sit...”

Tony took over dinner that night and made them grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, something simple that Nat wouldn’t have to sit up for. Tony took the spot on the floor in front of the couch and smiles at him. “I’m sorry you're in pain love... Are the meds helping?”

"It felt...weird to ask something like that. Its weird having this much power." Nathan whispered. Smiling brightly the man halted his teasing as he pressed his forehead against Tony's "I've missed hearing that...even if it was only for a week or something...I missed it so much."

Grabbing the lube he prepared them before leading Tony's cock into his waiting hole. Slipping him in the man shivered in delight, his hips pushing further down on his cock to bring Tony in deeper and deeper. Tilting his head back Nathan let out a soft gasp. He felt amazing as usual. "Fuck...Tony."

Nodding the boy pouted slightly hearing the concern in his boyfriend's voice. With a smile he nod "Alright...could I also have some pudding?"

"Thank you! Uh, I'll go pick out my outfit and make sure to cover up anything that could ID me." he smiled brightly. With pills in hand the teen nod and downed them without a problem before laying back down on the couch. The TV was playing some sort of holiday show and Nathan grew quiet as his thoughts returned to his parents. Changing the channel he cheered up a bit when a corny movie replace the TV special.

With sandwich in hand he begun to eat when Tony asked about the pills. Reaching back he gently touched his butt and flinched slightly "A little, just got really put pressure on it right now." he explained. Leaning down he kissed Tony's forehead and grinned a bit "Its okay. I'll be fine by morning! Besides, I think it was still worth it." he hummed. Placing his plate on the coffee table the teen pushed himself and off the couch. "I was thinking, maybe next month we could take a weekend vacation out of the city? Maybe go up to the nearby mountain."

Tony looks at him and smirks softly “Baby... You always have the power, I may be the one ‘in charge’... But all you have to say is stop... It’s always been that way...” He smiles at him “Then I’ll make sure you hear it as often as you want... I love you...”

Tony relaxes again and lets Nathan guide them, he reaches out and lightly holds his hips as he enters him. He gasps slightly and groans “Fuck... Damn you feel amazing...” He rests his head back against his pillow and moans softly. He holds his hips and slowly starts to help him move, rocking him slowly and lifting him just slightly. “Nnn... Nice and slow baby...”

Tony sat with Nat as they ate their dinner and smiles at him “It was quite good... But next time will be much better, I promise...” He kisses him softly, then watches him get up. He thinks about his request a moment, then nods. “That sounds lovely... We haven’t been to the mountains in a while... We can really see the stars out there, lots of fresh air...”

Tony stands to take their plates and tips his chin up, leaning down to kiss him softly. “We should head to bed, give you time to heal before tomorrow...” He smiles “I’d love some pics of you with some puppies...” He heads into the kitchen to clean up, then comes back to help him upstairs, picking him up and holding him close.

"Yeah! And maybe we could be in a cabin? I was looking at some online and found one we could rent for real cheap. It'll only before for two nights, but I think it would be worth it." Nathan smiled sweetly. It wouldn't be like their camping trip, but a nice change and out of the city to be themselves outside. Nodding Nathan kissed back and blushed slightly. As Tony took their plates the young man nod in agreement for some rest.

Being scooped up the young man chuckled and hugged his lover, kissing his cheek as he was helped upstairs. "Heh, I'll try to get some photos of me with the puppies. Ah...they're so cute. I can't wait to see them tomorrow." Nathan cooed, clearly excited to see the puppies.

Once he was laid on the bed the young man stripped out of his clothes well only left in his briefs. Getting under the covers he smiled sweetly as he pulled Tony close to him. "Babe," he begun softly "Thank you for letting me go. Hopefully I won't still be limping." he teased. As the lights went out Nathan laid by his lover's side, closing his eyes he sighed happily "Maybe we could go out for breakfast in the morning. That would be fun."

"...Nice and slow..." Nathan repeated his lover's words as his hips began to move slow and steady. Tony felt so good in him. His muscles massaged Tony's cock as they tighten and loosen with pleasure running through him. Leaning down he kissed up and down his lover's jawline, smiling as sat up slowly "I wanna hear you moan, Tony. Please?"

Once in bed and settings down, he holds him and starts to slowly run his fingers through his hair. “A cabin sounds fun, we wouldn’t have to pack as much.. I’ll check it out tomorrow...” He leans closer and kisses his forehead “Breakfast out sounds wonderful... Pancakes are always better from a griddle...” He tips his chin up and kisses his softly, but deeply, full of love. “Just be careful tomorrow my love...” He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, he smiles at him.

Tony looks up at his husband and smiles, he had missed him so much, and not just the sex. He moves a hand from his hips and locks their fingers together on one hand. “Mmm... I love you Nathan...” He then lays his head back and moans, focusing on the feel of Nat around him. He gasps softly and moans again, squeezing his hand and just enjoying having him so close.

"I will. I promise." Nathan said softly as he took his lover's hand and kissed his knuckles. The young man soon fall asleep and cuddled up to his lover. The young man sighed happily in his sleep, almost as if nothing was wrong. Then again this was his new normal and he enjoyed the new found freedom which Tony gave him.

The next morning Nathan woke up and showered before changing into more comfortable clothing for the day. Grabbing his backpack and a pair sunglasses the teen waited for Tony by the door. "Mmm...Tony? Do you think when we go up there we could try and look for some wild flowers?I wanna do some flower pressing."

Nathan moaned as he pressed himself down onto his lover's member. He missed Tony so much, missed simply being close to him. "Soon..." he whimpered softly. Looking down at Tony the young man smiled warmly "I love you."

Once Nathan left to Derek's, Jared ended up coming by as he needed to come pick up files from the police department from this city. Though he could take his time and thought that dropping by would be nice surprised. "Sorry I dropped in like this," Jared smiled sweetly "Hope you don't mind."

Tony woke up not too long after Nathan, and had his own shower while Nathan got ready. He soon meets him by the door and smiles at him, he leans down and tips his chin up. He kisses him softly and rubs his cheek, then slowly pulls away and rests against his forehead. “Of course we can... We can go for a few hikes...” He stands and looks at him “Have fun baby, and be careful...”

Tony looks up at him and squeezes his hand back. “Mmm... You feel amazing love...” He was feeling a bit close, but he didn’t want to push it, this was their first time back together, he didn’t want to rush anything. His other hand moves to his hip and rubs softly, watching his husband ride him.

Tony was just cleaning up from his lunch when he heard the door, he dries his hands and goes to open it. “Oh... Hey, no I don’t mind... How have you been?” He lets the man in and smiles “Would you like a drink?”

"I've been good. Busy as usual though." Jared said as he looked over Tony "Thank you, water would be lovely. Wheres Ja--erm, Nathan?" Jared asked as he took a seat at the kitchen table. The man looked up to Tony and took his water "Thanks again. I won't be long, I need to get back before sundown so I have a few hours." Jared smiled warmly. He studied Tony for a moment and smiled a little more "Glad to see you're okay."

Jared stayed around for a while, just talking and checking up on things such as how Nathan and Tony was doing and ensuring that nothing wrong was going on. More wrong going on. The wording was funny. Thinking about everything was funny in a sad way. "So...have you guys been talking about when Nathan will return home? Its going to hit two years soon if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure he misses them too." Jared spoke softly before waving his hand "Sorry. Its not my place to ask or bring it up. Anyways, how have you been? I bet work is going to start get heavy with holidays around the corner."

"...Tony..." Nathan whimpers softly as his body began to tighten around his lover's member. He was close, even with everything going on he was so close and he could not help but feel as though he was going to explode. "I-I can't hold out...much longer...fuck..." the young man began to crumble slightly "...Babe..." Nathan leaned down and drew the older man into a warm kiss.

“T-Then don’t...” Came his soft whisper before he felt his lips on his own and he moans into to slightly. He slips his arms up his back and holds him close, one hand curling into his hair. “Nnnmm...” He mons again, feeling him twitch and tighten around him and felt himself growing stiffer. “Mmm... That’s it babe... Cum for me...” He broke their kiss and went to kissing along his neck, wanting to hear his lovers cry. He was panting as he grew closer and started to buck his hips up a bit harder to help them both along. As he felt his peak coming, he tightens his hold on him slightly and “Nnnn... F-Fuck... Na-Nathan..!” He cries out as he hit his peak, quickly rolling them over and pinning him beneath him as he thrusts a few times to finish himself off. He then rolls them to the side and holds him tight, panting and shaking as he tries to relax.

Tony told Jared where Nat was as he handed him his water, taking a seat in the arm chair. He smiles softly at him and they catch up with what they had been up to since they last spoke.

After a while, tony looks at him at his question, then down to the glass in his hand. “I have spoken a bit about it... But he also gets really upset about it too... Thinking I don’t want him anymore... Afraid of what his parents might do... Some of things I’ve learned they did to him...” He looks at him “I love him... Truly love him... And I know you can’t understand that completely... But it’s true...” He sighs softly and takes a drink of his own water and tries to relax. He looks to him again after a moment and smiles softly “I’ve been good... And yes, things usually get busy around the holidays... Everyone always believes it is a time for joy... So many have a very different opinion...”

Moaning into the kiss the young man balanced himself on the bed as he drew back. Nathan bit his lip as he felt his body begin to tighten up before the climax. It felt so good and once his husband began to buck into him the young man could not help but feel his body burst with goosebumps. Gripping onto his lover themas moans softly, his body shaking with ecstasy as he felt Tony come into him. Being flipped onto his back caused Nathan to gasp, staring up to his lover as he offered a few more thrust before laying beside one another.

With a gentle touch the man held Tony's cheek, smiling sweetly. "You're beautiful."

"...I...I need to ask now...what did they do to him? I mean from the surface it looks fine and even talking to Nathan's friends they didn't see anything wrong. Were they hurting him?" Jared straighten his posture, his instinct to ask questions and understand more about the situation suddenly back as if he was on duty now--which he always kind was on duty. Blushing he rubbed his neck and was slightly embarrassed by how fast he had gone into "cop" mode. "Sorry...habit."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Jared sighed softly and rested his chin on his hand "...hey. Maybe, if you guys are okay with it, me and my niece could come stop by? No offense but I don't think you would have family come over with Nathan here. Doubt they'd believe you suddenly had a teenage son out of nowhere."

After catching his breath a moment, tony looks at Nathan and smiles, then leans closer and kisses him gently. “So are you my love... You always have been...” He holds him a bit closer and reaches up to run his fingers through his hair slowly. “God I missed you... Holding you, kissing you... Just seeing your face everyday...” He cups his cheek and rubs it softly “You’re everything to me...” He rests his forehead against his softly and smiles at him.

After several long minutes, tony pulls away from him slightly “I’m going to run us a bath... To get cleaned up... You relax here, I’ll come get you” He kisses his forehead, then slowly gets up from bed and heads to the master bath. A few moments later, the water starts up and the soft scent of bath oils can be smelt.

Tony looks to him and smiles softly “Not so much physically... But mentally...” He takes a sip of his drink, then begins to tell Jared all he had learned from Nathan about what his parents had done since his sister had passed. “She was the only one who gave him any form of freedom... Then she was gone...” He looks into his glass “I’ve told him he would see his parents again, he loves them, and I know what... But he also doesn't want to lose me... I talked to him once about sending him back... He flipped out, said I didn’t love him, asked what he’d done wrong... Took me hours to calm him down...” Tony looks up at him “Don’t apologize... I know our situation isn’t normal, or right in your eyes... And I understand...”

Tony glances to him and smiles “I don’t have any family, Nathan is it for me... But I’ll ask Nat, the holidays are rough for him, so it will be his choice... I’m sure he’d love the opportunity to cook for others though, he’s really good now... He hardly lets me cook anymore...” He smiles slightly with a soft laugh.

Nathan nod and laid on his side as he watched his lover get their bath ready. Sitting up the young man looked around their bedroom. It felt odd being back in their bedroom, but he had missed it so much. "Mmm..." he stared up at a few of his paintings and felt some shame suddenly hit him. He couldn't explain it and refused to admit it to himself. When Tony came back the young man seemed normal, maybe a bit tried, but nothing seen to cause any concern.

Once in the bath the young man sighed happily and tilted his head back as he began to relax. "Babe, maybe when we go to France I can show you the bath room...its as big as our bedroom. Just for baths though." he smiled looking up to his lover.

Jared seemed sick when he learned about everything Nathan had been though with his own parents. Nodding rubbed his temple "...I see...well then. I guess being with you is probably safer right now. They seem to have really gotten deeper into church and honestly its a bit scary."

With a small smile the man nod "Don't push it though. I usually go to my sister's, but lately they keep trying to push me to date one of her friends and honestly I am not for it."

Chuckling the man grinned a bit "Well if he was trained by you, then I'm not surprised." he finished off his drink before checking the time. Standing up he excused himself from the table to use the bathroom. Returning a short time while Jared moved over and kissed Tony's cheek "Don't worry I'm not going to try anything." Jared smiled before sitting back down "Hows about I come visit more? It might help Nathan get use to me."

Tony came back to help Nathan into the bathroom and then the two of them got into the large tub. He holds Nathan close and relaxes in the hot water with his husband. He looks to him at his question and smiles, leaning down to kiss him softly, licking his lip. “You can show me anything baby... You’ll be my little tour guide...” He kisses his cheek and relaxes back again, he softly rubs his arms and then takes his hand, locking their fingers.

When the water started to cool, Tony stood up and helps his lover out, then dries them both off. He takes his hand and leads him back to bed, quickly cleaning the sheet. Then they get in and he pulls him closer, kissing his forehead. “I love you...”

Tony nods softly “I hadn’t known how bad they were until I got him to open up to me... He thought I would also have rules like that for him, but the only rule we have is our secret...” He smiles softly at him “I’ll take to Nathan about Christmas...” He chuckles softly at him trying to be set up with someone “Is her friend at least cute?” He smirks at him a little. “Nat’s a great cook, I showed him a little, then he started to watch shows and ready cook books... He’s a little sponge!”

He glances at him after he kisses him and smiles softly “I know... And I do care for you, our summers our wonderful... But I love Nat...” He looks into his glass and smiles “Sure, we’d both love the company... How about dinner next week, bring a bag and you can stay the night...”

Nuzzling against his lover after their bath, Nathan smiled happily as they embraced one another. "I love you more." Nathan kissed Tony tenderly, only pulling back after sharing the long moment. The young man sat up, from above looking to his future husband, Nathan leaned down and placed a kiss on Tony's forehead "...Mmm, tomorrow before we go home let’s go and stop by store to grab a few things for everyone. I wanna get the kids presents...their toys helped me a lot and I wanna show them how much I appreciate them...”

"I see...you do have rules for him beside this select though, right? I mean, he may be your ... partner...but he still needs some sort rule system. Besides, Nathan is still young...even if he is with you, he still needs some structure." Jared pointed out. With a chuckle he shook his head "Not you too...mmm..not my type. He's nice, but honestly I find him really boring." Jared shrugged. Grinning the man nod "Well, at least I know what to bring as a present now."

Shaking his head Jared gently hugged Tony "You don't have to say anything else. I trust the both of you." he kissed Tony's cheek once more before taking his seat back at the table. "That sounds fun! I can bring some dessert or something else if you guys don't mind."

Before Nathan came out Jared had left with a time and what to bring next weekend. He also mention wanting to bring Nathan a present if that was okay, sort of a way to show he was not going to try anything well he was there.

Last edited:
Tony smiles and kisses his husband again, rubbing his cheek. “You, my love... Will be a lovely father... Of course we can stop by the store...” He thinks a moment “I’d like to get your grandfather something as well... What do you think he’d like...” He pulls him back to lay with him and holds him close, softly rubbing his back with his hand.

Tony nods “Yes, there are other rules... He put some in place himself... I’m even helping him with school work... I want him to be as normal as he can be in this... Situation...” He chuckles softly “I was just asking...” He relaxes again “Yeah, you get him a new cookbook, you’re new best friend...”

Tony smiles, he really did care for Jared, if he had met him first, he’s not sure where he’d be now, but that was what if’s. “A dessert would be wonderful... I’ll let Nat know when he gets back from his puppy play time...” He chuckles softly, then stands to show Jared out, he gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “It was nice catching up... Hopefully more often yes?...”

"Hmm..." Nathan bit his lip before smiling "He loves wine! Maybe you could get him a new wine rack or a that wines you get." the young man suggested as he laid down beside his lover. Kissing his cheek the young man smiled sweetly "I'm sure whatever you pick though, he will love it."

Chuckling the man tapped his chin before grinning "Well then, I think I have a few ideas of what to get him. Oh, also is it okay if I get him a laptop? I have a friend who likes to build laptops and gave me one. I don't really use it, but maybe Nathan could?"

"As often as possible." Jared smiled softly as he took Tony's hand and kissed his knuckles "Till next weekend...maybe we could even go out? I would love to suggest going out, although to where would be hard to say. Maybe a beach? Or something of the sorts." Jared suggested, files under his arm as they began to the door. "Oh," Jared paused looking over to Tony "One more thing...you actually live near a person which we are watching, so I suggest Nathan not to go out too much unless someone was to recognize him. He's looking a lot like his old self, maybe suggest dying his hair or staying in more." the man warned Tony, gripping to the files.

That morning the young man remind in bed and snuggled with his lover, his body nuzzled against his lover's side. "Mmm....babe..." he playfully whined as he lightly shook his lover. "You need to wake up...babe~"

Tony chuckles softly and leans closer to kiss Nathan softly. “I think I might just have something in mind for him then, I’m sure he’ll love it...” He smiles at him and shifts closer “Good night love...”

Tony smiles “A laptop would be wonderful... I only have mine at the moment and was thinking of getting him one... Thank you...” He stands to follow him to the door and his smile fell at this news, and he went still. “Wh... Really... I’ll talk to him, get things sorted...” He steps closer and pulls the man into a hug, giving him a slight squeeze. “Thank you... That means so much...” He pulls back slowly and kisses his cheek gently. “Going our sounds good too... We can talk when you come back... Thank you again...”

Tony slowly opens one eye, looking towards his husbands voice and smirks, then quickly pounces on him. He looks down at him and smirks, then leans in and kisses him softly, slowly making it more heated. He loved him so much, to finally have him back, he was over the moon.

Jared nod and smiled "I'm sure he'll be fine. I mean, he did have different color hair the first time we met and...I just got his case a week afterwards. Honestly, he's change so much and it seems for the better." the man pointed out before being pulled into a hug. Squeezing back he nod. A light blush dusted his cheeks but he smiled on "Perfect. Well then, I'll see you guys soon."

With a soft squeal the younger man laughed softly before smiling sweetly to his husband. The kiss was tender and slowly began to develop more as Nathan reached up and hugged his lover. Kissing back the young man wrapped his legs around Tony's waist and broke the kiss for a moment to take a deep breath. Everything felt warm and Nathan felt as though he was finally safe now. There were no words needed as Nathan kissed Tony again, drawing him in closer and getting more into their moment.

Returning home Nathan seemed a bit tired even if it was barely mid noon. Coming home he smiled brightly seeing his lover and once doors were closed he hugged Tony, just seeming tired. He wanted to walk home and he did so, Derek and he had spilt once they reached the mini market down the road. "Mmm...." Nathan whined softly "I'm too lazy to cook...maybe we could go out right now?"

After Jared had left, tony had stayed close to the door, he was worried now about him possibly being spotted. He was at the door shortly after it was opened and had Nathan in his arms as soon as it closed. He hugs him back and sighs softly, he smiles into his shoulder and pulls back to look at him. He cups his cheek softly “You look beat... Those pups zap all your energy...” He rubs his cheek “Why don’t a fix is some simple soup for dinner... You rest on the couch and I’ll bring it to you... Then we can head to bed early..” He’d tell him about being careful tomorrow, he looked too tired to remember.

He lifts him up and carries him to the couch and sits him down, then takes off his shoes. He rubs his feet a bit, feeling the tight muscles. “Hmm... Maybe a light massage after dinner... Sound good?”

Tony kisses him back and keeps everything relatively light, running his hand over his body slowly. He moans softly, just loving the feel of his husband so close to him. He slowly moves to kissing and sucking at his neck, slowly increasing his intensity, but willing to pull away if Nathan wanted to stop. “I love you baby...” He softly kisses down his chest.

"Hehe, yup." Nathan smiled softly before Tony offered to make them some soup for dinner. "That sounds nice. Maybe chicken noodle soup or something?" Nathan suggested. Being lifted up Nathan yelped slightly before holding onto his lover as he was brought to the living room. Nodding the young man pulled his feet back before moving over and laying his head on Tony's lap. His eyelids were heavy and soon they closed although he was still awake.

"Babe," Nathan spoke tenderly in his soft, sleepy voice "Are you okay? You seem a bit... off?"

Tilting his head to the side to expose more of his neck the young man moaned back, his back arching as he felt his lover's hands all over him. It felt so good. Tony felt so good. With a soft sigh the young man leaned back, his hands pulling Tony yo follow his lead. "One more round before we leave?"

Tony looks down at him as he lays on his lap and reaches up to run his fingers through his hair. He sighs softly “It’s so hard to keep things from you...” He smiles softly “Jared was here today, just a visit... He’d like to visit more often... But he also gave me a warning... The police are watching someone close by, undercover...” He looks down at him “We need to be careful...”

Tony chuckles softly and moves with him, he leans down to kiss over his chest softly. “If you insist my love...” He kisses him softly and licks his lips, then moves back to kissing down his chest. His hands were softly and slowly running over his sides, one hand lightly rubbing a nipple now and then. “Just relax babe...”

When he reaches his thighs, he kisses them softly, then reaches with one hand to softly run his fingers over his cock. He pulls back to look up at him, the lightly holds his cock as he starts to tease his head with his tongue. “Mmm...” He then closes his eyes and takes him in, he starts to bob slowly and suck him lightly.

Upon hearing what was happening, Nathan made a small noise before nodding. "Alright...maybe I could go red this time? Like a fall red or something light? Also since winter is coming it shouldn't be too hard to cover my face when I go out and junk." Nathan was so casual when talking about what he could do. This was a norm for the young man now, even now he did things to make sure no one noticed who he really was. Even changing some traits of his own like how he said certain things or even the accent he had from his family. Not to mention he had begun to try out a few things like thinking about getting earrings or how he had begun to wear a bit of make up when he went out with Derek.

"...So fo soup," Nathan smiled sweetly looking up to his boyfriend "I was thinking maybe we could have bow tie noodles? Those sound pretty good."

Biting his lip the young man laid back against the headboard and spread his legs as his Tony went to work. "Mmm...Tony..." Nathan whined softly "N-not so slow...you're just being mean."

Tony smiles and leans closer to kiss him softly “I love you so much... I think you’ll look great as a redhead...” He smiles again and nods “Sure... Any noodle you’d like babe... You rest here, I’ll get the soup... Then I can give you that massage, loosen those muscles so you’ll be able to move tomorrow...” After a few moments, he lays him back on the couch, then heads into the kitchen to do their dinner.

Tony glances up at him and pulls off him with a pop and kisses his tip. “I missed you... I wanted to take my time...” He smirks at him “As you wish...” He first licks a few fingers to get them wet, then shifts a bit to get in place. He teases his head again with his tongue, but faster this time, then starts to take him back into his mouth. His fingers starts to tease his entrance and press in slightly, gently stretching him. He sucks harder and was bobbing on him at a steady pace now, working his fingers in deeper and twisting them around. His free hand moves to cup and massage his sac, seeking out all his week points. He takes him in more, soon taking him into his throat.

Back
Top Bottom