Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony looks at him and smiles softly “Thanks... Night Jared...” He leans over and kisses him again softly, then relaxes. “Should we dress and unlock the door? Or will they stay in their beds...” He didn’t mind the kids coming in if they needed their father, he loved them just the same. He smiles again “I know I can’t wait for my own little girl for us to snuggle with at night...”

Tony smiles softly “Yeah, we weren’t going anywhere fancy... Just a simple dinner out together...” He smiles at him and nods “Sounds good...” He catches him before he left and pulls him into another deep kiss. “Mmm... I love you Baby... Never forget that...”

Tony was a bit surprised when they both arrived together, but smiles softly anyway. “Hey Jared... How have you been?” He was still a bit nervous around the man himself, after him finding out about them. He wasn’t sure what to say or do around him just yet.

He could tell Nathan wasn’t comfortable either and he would make it up to him after Jared had left. He glances in the rear view mirror at Nat and smiles softly, though he wanted him up front. He smiles and turns his head to almost face them both. “Well, there is this new burger place across town... Supposed to be really good... Shall we try that?”

"Huh...yeah we should probably dress before bed. The kids kinda like coming in if they know they can." he said sitting up. Kissing the other's forehead before slipping from the bed to both change and clean up a bit before opening the door to let the kids in when or if they needed. Returning to bed he kissed Tony again and smiled brightly "I'm sure she'll be happy to have two great daddies. I think we might be getting in files for you two to look over soon."

As the young man was pulled into a deep and passionate kiss the young man blushed slightly "I promise I won't." he whispered softly as he pressed against his lover for a second before pulling back and smiled warmly "I'll be back soon."

"I'm in." Nathan smiled and Jared followed the approval with his own "yeah". As they drove off to the burger place the officer was light hearted as he could be around them and seemed as though he was looking for something when he looked at them. The young man felt as though he could relax a bit more and talked with Jared a bit. They both talked about some music they liked as well as books. Jared brought up the champion ships for the swim team and Nathan beamed with excitement as he asked happily asked what place his team was in and if they were trying to nationals.

Nathan got to see a picture of his friends which indeed break the boy's heart a bit to see them with a banner reading: "For Nathan".

"They've been training really hard. They'll win for sure this year." Nathan said softly before moving onto a different subject.

It was the court date and the opposing side had files and papers ready and spread out. Tony's lawyer also had papers as well as some voice recordings from Nathan as he had went to visit the other not too long ago. "...And if they ask you why you guys kept the relationship a secret I recommend to explain the situation of the parents' extreme reaction that of same-sex partners," the man was giving his client a few more pointers before they began.

"...Mr Mathers, do you believe it was appropriate to become involved sexually with a client? One, which I will remind the court, has been held captive for more than a decade from the ripe old age of sixteen years old. Sheltered and up to this point unknown sexual history as if he has been abused or not, which, you has yet to be known. Something he should have told you within your sessions, yes?"

Tony smiles and nods “No problem...” He gets up as well to clean up and pulls on some ok pants. He smiles and returns the kiss softly, then looks at him “Really? Oh I’d love to share those with Nat... That should really cheer him up, other then coming home...”

As Tony drove, he sort of listened to Jared and Nathan talking, but gripped the steering wheel when his former life was brought up. He didn’t let it show and kept a soft smile on his face, and watched the road.

It wasn’t too long before they pulled into the parking lot, the place was fairly busy. “Looks like they are popular already... Must mean the food is good..” He smiles and parks, soon shutting the car off and stepping out.

To say he was nervous was and understatement, but he was good at keeping his cool and looking calm. He nods to his lawyer and takes a deep breath before he was called to the stand. Watching the other lawyer and avoiding looking at Nat’s parents. “At the time we decided to take a chance at a relationship... Nathan was no longer my client... And I’m well aware of his situation... I tried very hard to get him to talk about his time being held... But he would get very defensive, so I changed to helping him cope with what he went through... Then that mental officer started to stock him... Which only set him back...” He sighs softly “I did my best to help Nathan... And when my job was as done as it could be... And the papers were filed, releasing him from my care... I found myself attached... I understand that is unwelcome in my line of work... But you can’t help who you love...”

"I guess so. Good call on this place then." Jared smiled as he got out of the car along with Nathan. As the trio went up they were put on the waitlist and given some fries to snack on well they waited. It took about 30 minutes or so to be seated, but once they were seated they could smell the food around them as well as see what other items they had to order. Nathan picked out his meal fast, now being a much light eater he always went for smaller proportions than before getting with Tony. Jared noticed that and didn't say anything. In other photos Nathan was a bit more round and now he seemed to have thin out, Tony must have helped him out with that weight issue.

"So, Na--"

"Jason...sorry...just..."

"No, I get it. Heh, sorry. So Jason, what have you been doing since you have so much free time now?" Jared was not just coming to hang out for awhile just to hang out. Of course he had questions about Nathan now since he was away from his parents. Nathan chuckled and answered without a second thought. He was doing online college course which was not credit base, he was cooking a lot and learning new things, and was exploring the world more now.

"...And I've learned about other religions too! I never knew how older some religions were not to mention how much more strict they could be compared to that of my family's." Nathan talked with Jared without any fear and clearly he seemed happy being with his boyfriend. Jared smiled and chuckled whenever the boy would begin to go on long talks about things he liked or new things he learned about. It was really sweet.

Tony's lawyer was up next after the parents' lawyer tried to reword a few questions to make Tony make himself sound bad. None of them worked. Coming up the man looked to Tony and smiled "So, Mr Mathers, you and Nathan have recently married, correct?" he asked and after Tony answered he pulled out a few papers "On these papers are yours and Nathan's signatures as well as the official. By any point of this marriage had Nathan come to you wanting out of the relationship, or mention feelings pressured or forced to marry you? Has at any time between dating and the marriage informed you or anyone else of his doubts?"

"Objection that is a he say question."

"Let me rephrase then: Mr Mathers, between the beginning of the relationship and the marriage had you ignore any doubts Nathan had ever brought up or express?"

Dinner came and Nathan ate without a care, Jared watching Nathan for a bit and could only smile happily as he noticed how Nathan seemed so happy. Even more so when he expressed that he was exploring his own feelings when it came towards to the world around him and expressing them rather than repressing them.

Tony smiles softly and nods “Yeah...” He then follows them in where they have to wait to be seated. Tony had glances over when they started talking, only slightly alarmed when Jared almost let his name slip. He hit it well behind his drink as he took a sip. Tony smiles again as they start talking, watching hen after he makes his own order. “Yeah... He was kept in the dark about a lot things and he had questions, so I gave him answers... And what I didn’t know, I helped him look up...” He smiles and watches them continue on, tossing in his own bits hear and there, it was nice seeing him so happy.

Tony answered every question his in-laws’ lawyer tossed at him, sticking to their story of events. He was about to answer before the statement had to be rephrased. He it’s back slightly in the chair and shakes his head slightly. “No... Nathan never once wanted to call things off or change our relationship... I on the other hand, had asked him about postponing the marriage... And waiting for a little while... But he was very adamant our getting married... After his parents reaction to us informing them of our plans, Nathan demanded we get married sooner, afraid his parents might do something...” He sighs softly “So to ease his fears, we had a quick marriage at town hall... And put plans for anything bigger for another time...”

Once the food came, talking became a minimum, a few questions here and there. “Here, try this..” Tony held out a small bite of his pasta to Nathan on a fork, smiling at him softly. He looks to Jared after he takes his fork back. “So... What have you been up to?”

"So, as to make things clear, it was Nathan who speed up the process of the marriage of his own free will?" he asked to ensure no one would twist it around. With the reasoning put aside it was clear that Tony was not going to face any jail time or accuse of any wrong doing. It took awhile before the court was close for the day and everyone was free to go. Jared walked with Tony out of the court and too their car, the kids following close behind with books in hand. "Hey, how's about we drop by and see Nathan for awhile? I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Not much to be honest. Just working and helping out with a few fund raisers. Nothing too wild." Jared explained. Nathan looked over to Jared with a smile, the older man relaxing a bit to see the young man okay. As they ate the young man did mention a few other things from his hometown which Jared would laugh about and add onto the information like his high school now having a fight over sex ed being allowed or how the park was being remodeled. It was awhile before dinner was ready and once they finished up Jared offered to take them out for ice cream.

"Tony?" Nathan spoke softly, Jared was off to the bathroom well they waited for the ice cream shop to make their cones "We're safe with Jared right? I know that last time...with all that happened...we're safe. Right?" Nathan rubbed his arm, clearly nervous about trusting Jared after what had happened. Leaning against his boyfriend the teen held his hand.

Nathan found himself being taken to the visiting room and upon seeing his family he smiled brightly as he got onto a knee to embrace the kids. "I'm surprised to see you guys so soon! What are you doing here?" Nathan asked as he picked up the kids in his arms and kissed both of them on the cheek. Kissing Tony he smiled softly as he placed the kids down and kissed Jared's cheek, whispering a thank you to the man before they took a seat to talk well the kids went off to play in the pay area.

Tony nods “Yes... He was afraid that something might happen to stop the wedding if we waited... So we had a civil ceremony at the courthouse... We still plan to have something later on, with family and friends invited...” After a few more questions, he returns to his seat to hear the ruling, more then happy to learn he wouldn’t be facing any charges. He smiles as they walk to the car and nods “I’m sure he’ll be quite happy to see us... And I’d love to tell him the good news...”

“Sounds laid back...” They made small talk during dinner, then relaxed as they talked about going to another sit for dessert. “Ice cream sounds good...”

When Jared when to the restroom, Nathan quietly got his attention, he leans closer to him, then smiles softly. “I think we’re ok... I think his real concern was that I was mistreating you... But he really seems to care, and I’m pretty sure he still likes me...” He lightly takes his hand and squeezes it “But he also sees how much I love you...”

Tony could barely wait to see his husband, he smiles brightly as he watches him with the kids. They got the kids settled before they started to talk about things. Tony smiles “We just came from the courthouse... The case is closed... I’m not being charged with anything... As soon as you’re able to come home, we are free to be together...” He leans over and kisses Nathan a bit deeper then allowed, but he didn’t care. “And even better... Jared has some files for us to look through... Little girls looking for homes...”

"..I see." Nathan held his lover's hand firmly "I know." Relaxing a bit with his lover. The young man tilted his head back against the wall as he stared up at the ceiling. "Do you think he'll keep me updated on stuff if I ask? I just want to check on my family and stuff." He voiced his questioned softly to ensure no one would hear and honestly wasn't even voicing his question for Tony. As Jared came back and they got their ice cream the youth found himself talking more and more to Jared about their hometown as well as bonding over certain aspects of the town such as the beach or local landmarks which were usually used by teens or young adults.

At the end of the night Nathan fall asleep in the back of the car and Jared had asked to stay over the night since it was pretty late. Once up Nathan went to his room, saying he was fine with Jared and Tony share a bed since no matter what arrangement they made would have been awkward no matter what.

That morning Jared left, telling the pair to have a good day and he'd see them later, even promising to bring Nathan a gift from their town. Once they were alone Nathan hugged Tony firmly, pressing against him with a warm smile to have some alone time with his lover. Kissing his neck the teen chuckled softly as he faced Tony "Heh, sorry." He rubbed his back before he said he was going to start cleaning.

Nathan's eyes grew wide hearing his lover's news and when Tony kissed him the young man kissed back firmly. There was a knock on the window giving them a warning before Nathan happily sat back, a bright smile on his lips and bright eyes. "I'm so happy! Heh, I just have to be cleared and we'll bet fine." Nathan said before being told more good news. With wide eyes the young man jumped up and hugged his lover tightly. "I can't wait! Heh, I can't wait to see them! Baby, I'm so happy."

Jared talked the couple though what to expect when it came to the files as well as when looking for a child to adopt.

"Daddy! Daddy look, the mean people from the court." The little boy said pointing out too Nathan's parents who were trying to see if they could see their son. Someone came in once his parents left, asking to speak to Nathan after their visit. Nathan took a deep breath before smiling and looked down to the kids, pulling them to his side and hugging them tightly "Uncle Nathan?"

"Its okay...those...they are here to see me in a little while." Nathan explained as he rubbed their back before looking back to the window. Frowning slightly he shook his head "Don't worry. Heh, now, how's about we relax? Oh, can you show me what you guys were working on?" the kids nod and ran off to the kids table before he looked over to his lovers. "Don't worry, I invited them to visit me...didn't expect them this soon though."

Tony smiles and rubs his hand softly “I’m sure he will... He cares about you too...” It wasn’t long after that, that they left to get dessert and head home. Tony watches Nathan in the back seat of the car after he fell asleep and smiles softly.

He woke him up when they got home and was surprised he wanted to sleep in his old room, but he understood. Before bed, he went to say goodnight to Nathan, sitting on his bed and running his fingers through his hair. “I know tonight was supposed to be about us... And I’m sorry...” He rubs his cheek and leans down to give him a kiss. “I’ll make it up to you...”

After a short talk with Nathan, he returns to his room to get ready for bed, Jared already in bed. He walks over to the bed and gets in, but sits up and looks to him. “Jared... What have you decided about us... Nat and me...”

He said his good byes to Jared the next morning and was a bit surprised to be hugged by Nathan so quickly. He then smirks as he kisses him and tried to leave, he hugs him from behind. “What... A kiss and run? I don’t think so...” He pulls him close and kisses at his neck softly.

“Mmm...” He enjoyed their kiss and chuckles softly when they were told to stop, then a bit harder when he was hugged. “Oh love... You’ll be home soon... And we’ll be looking for our daughter soon...”

Tony looks over when the kids start calling out and frowns slightly, he didn’t want any trouble with his parents. Seeing Nathan being a bit reluctant, he steps in. “Kids... Those are Uncle Nathan’s parents... They aren’t mean, and they love Nathan very much... Just like we do...” He pulls Nathan closer and run his back “I can stay if you want me to... I’m glad you can talk to them... I never meant... To put such a rift...” He leans down and kisses his cheek. “Just think about us watching our own little girl playing... Ok love...”

"To be honest? I think you two are a loving couple, though I still think Nathan should go back home. I won't force him, that's the last thing I will do, but clearly he isn't handling as well being away from his family. But, I think you two do love each other." Jared turned to face Tony and took his hand. With a soft sigh he smiled weakly "I'm not going to do anything, but I would suggest to let him go back home sooner rather than later."

Nathan hadn't thought about what he did as he was just greeting his lover before going off to clean. Yelping as he was brought close the young man blushed brightly feeling his neck attacked first. "Heh...Well, I didn't think it though I guess." leaning against his boyfriend the teen bit his lip and took his lover's hand. Kissing his knuckles the young man smiled "So, what's your plan?" Nathan bit his lip as Tony began kissing a certain spot which made the boy much easier to toy with.

Nathan frowned slightly seeing how the kids reacted but shook it off. When Tony asked about staying the boy simply smiled "I'll be okay. I promise." kissing him the young man chuckled softly pulling back "Besides, I've been improving so I should try to be alone with them right?"

"Our little...heh. I can't wait. You can start looking over the files and when I come home we can keep narrowing them down." Nathan said before looking over to window to see his parents looking at him. Nervous. Frowning he stood up "This looks like it'll be a fun talk." with a soft sigh he smiled again "Now then, you all should head out. I'll be fine." Nathan said as he began towards the door, waiting for both is family to leave and his parents to enter. His stomach was in knots and he wanted to ask his husband to stay, but he wasn't sure why his own parents were there.

Tony smiles against his skin and softly lick and kisses at one spot. “Well... I do owe you for last night...” He slips a hand under his shirt and rubs it up over his chest slowly. “Why don’t you tell me what you want...” His thumb rubs over a nipple and he starts to nibble at his ear. “Tell me everything you want...” He returns to his neck, licking and kissing that spot again softly.

Tony frowns at him slightly “Yes... But they still hurt you...” He smiles softly about their soon to be child and cups his cheek when they stand. He looks at him and leans closer, resting against his forehead. He keeps him back a moment as they all head to the exit and rubs his cheeks. “I don’t have to be in the room... But I can wait somewhere...” He smiles softly “I know you can do this yourself... But you have the option...” He kisses him gently a moment “Or... You can call me... Or Jared... If you want to talk after...” He steps back “And I’ll talk to the kids... They are your parents and still deserve respect, as do you...” He takes his hand and leads him to the door to say goodnight.

Nathan bit his lip to stop the gasp from escaping his mouth. The nibbling on his ear was enough to make the boy shiver and groan softly. "I want you." Nathan whispered as he pressed up against Tony "I wanna show you what I want." Nathan's hand snaked down and began to rub though the other's pants, his head tilting back and chest rising high from the deep breaths he needed to take in. "How about you surprise me? Make it up to me that way."

"I know, but still...I need to do this." Nathan said softly. With a soft smile he rubbed his arm "..Alright, maybe then could you stay outside? It'll probably be quick." he said as he waited for the group to leave. As his parents entered Nathan visibly became tense and talked to his parents. The trio didn't have too much to say, his parents still urging Nathan to thinking about the marriage and Nathan saying he already thought enough on it to stay in the marriage.

The visit was short and Nathan found himself needing Tony, so he called for him to come back to the room in hopes he was still in the building.

Laying on the couch the teen smirked up to his lover. Spreading his legs he smiled "I'm all yours. Make it up to me in anyway you see fit."

Tony nods “I’ll wait down the hall... Try and relax...” He kisses his forehead again before moving to join Jared and the kids. He stands by Jared and leans over “Nat wants me to stay until they leave... I’m gonna wait down the hall... You can take the kids home if it’s too late, I can grab a taxi... I don’t think the visit will be long thought...” He glances back and sighs softly “And he loves his parents... So much... He just wants it in return...”

Jared had taken the kids outside to wait, and it wasn’t long before he saw his in-laws coming down the hall. Thankfully he was reading a paper and hoped they didn’t notice him. It wasn’t long after that, that he was called back to see his husband, he enters the room. “Nat? How’d it go?”

Tony smirks and groans slightly, gently pressing into the man’s hand to let him feel him harden. He then follows him to the couch and bites his lip, looking down at him. “Mmm... If that’s what you want...”

He moves to kneel by the couch and looks him over again, then starts to softly rub his hand over his crotch. His other hand slips up under his shirt and runs his nails and finger tips over his chest.

"Mmm...hows about I take the kids out to the ice cream shop we passed? If it takes longer than expected you could just call me or text." Jared said, the kids hearing and visibly becoming excited. Chuckling as they went to sit down the man leaned over and kissed the other's neck tenderly "I know. Thats completely natural, but I think they do love him just they can't get over the fact that...he isn't what they expected. They had this image of him for such a long time and now...I guess they feel like their child is gone again." he tried to explain.

As Tony came in the young man looked up to his lover with a sad smile "I don't think they're ready." standing up the man walked over to his husband and hugged him tightly. Kissing Tony firmly the young man heard knocking on the window and just waved them off before pulling back after a moment. "Heh...looks like I'm in trouble after that...Tony, its normal, this is normal right?"

Nathan panted heavily as he felt his body shudder form the other's touch, his body craving the other's touch and his member to be inside him. When he felt his pants beginning to come off the door bell went off the young man jumped lightly and quickly pulled down his shirt and buckled his pants. Turning red to almost being caught. At the door was Katlyn, a woman who lived across the street and often asked Nathan to care for her children. It seemed as though they'd have to hold off as she wanted to ask the teen about a few things.

It was almost an hour before she left and Nathan had a payment of over 200 dollars for the next two weeks to take care of her children in the afternoons. "Sorry about that...heh, I guess she just wants to have a for sure thing." the boy said as he placed his money on the coffee table and looked over to Tony. Crawling over he nuzzled against his lover and smiled "Mmm...do you still feel like...ya know?" the teen blushed slightly, tiling his head up to look at his lover.

Tony smiles and hugs Jared “Thanks... I’ll keep you updated...” He smiles at the kids and waves as they head out.

Tony looks at him as he enters the room and frowns softly, he had hoped it would have gone well. “I’m sorry baby...” He hugs him back, then returns his kiss and smiles when he pulls back. “There shouldn’t be anything wrong with a married couple kissing...” He rubs his cheek softly and smiles “I’m assuming you mean them not being ready to accept your lifestyle... Yes... In more cases, it does take some time for the parents to accept it...” He sighs softly “I had hoped... They would just love you... No questions...” He kisses him softly on the cheek “What did they say?” He takes him to sit for a few minutes.

“Mmm... You lik... Shit..” He falls back as the bell rings and Nathan jumped, his own face a bit red and surprised. Then to keep himself busy, he gets up and heads into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. He sits back down on the couch as they spoke.

He looks at him as he returns and smiles at him, then leads him to sit on his lap. “It’s ok...” He slimes at him and runs his hands over his sides slowly. “Am I still in the mood to have fun with my beautiful lover...” He leans up and kisses him softly “Is that a trick question...” He leans up again and kisses him soundly.

“I’ve asked them before why they do that, the staff said it’s because it could lead to …thoughts… they just don’t want that to be an issue after the visit.” Nathan explained. He had asked before why the staff was so uptight about things like that and it made sense, though he didn’t care at that moment. He loved being held and touched by his husband and wasn’t going to deal with anything more at that moment. Frowning the boy nod and looked away quickly, more upset than a shame. Nathan’s frown deepens and he shook his head “I rather not repeat it…I tried explaining to them I’ve had these feelings even before the…incident, and they still don’t accept it.” With a heavy heart the boy rubbed his neck. The cushion of the couch was nice, and it brought some comfort to the whole ordeal of the visit. Laying his head on the other’s shoulder he squeezed the man’s hand.

“My therapist is asking more and more questions…it’s making me a bit nervous now. He gets really specific and its harder to lie to him.” Nathan whispered to Tony, voicing his concerns that he may slip up and reveal who had taken him. The young man hadn’t revealed much about the person who kidnapped him beside it being a woman, though the thepirst seemed to caught onto certain things and poked a few holes into the man’s story and even thoughts. Certain words used and how the boy reacted. Sighing Nathan pressed against Tony “…My court day has been moved. Next week the judge will be requesting statues on my mental health. My thepirst won’t say anything to me about what he’s written down. I’ve kept to our story but…but I don’t think he believes everything now.” Nathan sighed heavily as he closed his eyes and held his lover’s hand. His body moved closer and with the knocking on the glass the young man felt himself becoming tense. The clinic had the right to enforce these rules, but at the same time the young man felt himself just ready to crumble and cry.

Nathan climbed onto his lover’s lap with no struggle and chuckled softly as his lover touched him and asked him the question. Leaning close he kissed Tony tenderly “I guess you’re right…although…that was a bit heart racing, I was scared we were caught.” The young man smiled sweetly. Straddling the man’s lap the teen slipped out of his shirt and pressed against his lover.

Sweetly the boy kissed the man’s cheek, his lips slowly moving from his lips down to his neck to suck softly. The teen wiggled in the man’s lap to be playful. His round bottom was firmly pressed against Tony’s groin and Nathan was clearly teasing the man to cause a stir. Licking his lips the boy sat up straight and tilted his head to the side "Mmm, are you going to show me a good time? Tony?"

Tony sighs softly “I’m sorry baby... I just hope they come around... Maybe I’ll try and talk to them... I’ll extend an olive branch...” He sits with him and loops his arm around his back and takes his hand. “I’m sorry for that too love... I messed up so much for you...” He spoke softly and squeezes his hand back. He looks to the window and puts a finger up, telling them to give him a minute. He pulls Nathan a bit closer and rests his head on his head. He knew Nathan wanted comfort at that moment and he was going to give it as much as he could. “Just stick to our story... It’s only a few more days... And I’m sure you’ll be coming home... And we’ll be trying to find our little girl... And moving on...” He tips his head up and smiles at him, rubbing his cheek. “Just remember, I love you... Beyond all else... You mean everything to me baby...” He rests their foreheads together softly “I don’t want to leave you again... But I think if I don’t go soon, they may not let me back...” He could see the nurse giving him an angry look. “You can call us any time... Me, Jared... We are there for you when ever you need us...”

He chuckles softly “Heart racing... You didn’t fall back on your ass...” He moans softly and looks him over, running his hands over his smooth chest. “Mmm... Well then...” He shifts his hands to his pants and starts to open them. He looks him in the eyes and smirks “That depends baby... Do you still want to be surprised... Or you have a want in mind...” He had worked him out and was slowly stroking him and teasing his head lightly. “You know what I can do love... What do you want...”

"They might not...and...if that's the case we'll think of something." Nathan sighed softly. Looking up to his lover the man shook his head "Right now isn't a good idea. They're still upset, even more so after the hearing. Maybe...maybe you could talk to my grandfather? He lives up in Pine Hills...he might actually be easier to talk to." Nathan said softly. Nathan's grandfather was still alive and was quite rich still, he had used every expense and power he had to look for his grandson, but it seemed Tony had been a really good job in the abduction. Though since Nathan was found he had been funding the boy with his apartment and even released his college fund which by this point could house the man comfortable for many years. "..." Nathan remained silent, learning that he could still love Tony, but didn't have to defend his past actions anymore.

Nodding the young man took a deep breath and smiled softly "Alright. I trust you." he spoke softly. Nodding the young man watched his lover leave and as he was left in the room he hugged himself. With a deep breath he stood up and began back to his door, walking through and being lightly scolded by the nurse. She was a sweetheart and was just trying to make sure Nathan wasn't going to go into any episodes or depression because of what they were doing. Shaking her head she lead the man back to his room and pat his head "You'll be out soon. I promise...but till then you need to listen okay? Its nothing personal."

"I know." Nathan went to his bed, hugging the stuffy he was allowed to keep from the kids and smiled softly and thought about what they could do once he was back home.

"Heh...that was kinda funny." Nathan admitted, his smile bright as he pictured his lover fall back onto the ground. It was just funny. Brushing his hair back the teen nod "I wanna be surprised. I like it when you play with me."

Tony rubs his cheek “Ok... But when you’re ready, I’d like to know what they said to you...” He looks at him “Your grandfather..? Would he even talk to me? If you want me to... I’ll go and meet him...” He stands to leave, really not wanting to but knowing he had to “Any time baby...”

Tony heads outside and sighs, he looks up at the stars and frowns, he’d made a mess of so much. He glances back at the building, it was times like this that he thought of turning himself in, but knowing that would almost kill Nathan, he continued to hold back. “I’m so sorry love...” He whispers softly and pulls his phone out, calling Jared to find out where they were.

Tony smirks and leans closer, kissing over his chest softly “Ok... Then just relax and enjoy baby...” He starts to lick and nip at his nipples, his hand stroking his cock slowly and teasing his head lightly. “You like that baby...” He whispers again and was now nipping and kissing over his chest. He was going to take this slow and show him how much he loved him. He glances up at him and smirks, and listening to noises he made was just a bonus.

"I think he would...my grandpa is pretty relaxed compared to my parents...my mom use to try to make him go to church all the time when I was a kid and I remember there had a been a few fights because he was trying to teach me something against the faith. If anyone would be welcoming to our relationship, I'd have to say he would be." smiling the man nod and squeezed his lover's hand. "I would like that..I wanted to wait, but I guess we can't."

Jared had just loaded the kids into the car when he got the call. The man said he would be there in ten minutes and when he drove up welcomed his lover back into the car. Kissing his cheek he smiled softly and squeezed the other's hand "Its okay...come on. Lets get home and get to bed, maybe we can stop by somewhere and grab something to eat?"

Closing his eyes the teen took in slow breaths as he relaxed into his lover's hands. The first thing that made the boy whine was having his nipples toy with, his hips slowly rocking side to side and the young man tilted his head back. "mmhm...mmm..." Nathan answered with his lover with loving moans and as he felt his body shiver with pleasure. Moaning softly the teen's hips began to grind into his lover's groin, his face going red and breathing becoming labored. Licking his lips the teen shyly looked down to Tony. "Tony," Nathan spoke softly as he leaned down, pressing his forehead against Tony's "Do you like this?"

The teen asked to be moved up to the bedroom just incase and once up there he was fully stripped. The boy smiled sweetly laying back on the bed with his legs spread and hands over his head.

Tony soon gets in the car and smiles softly “Thanks... That sounds good..” He turns to look at the kids and smiles “So... Burgers... or Pizza?” He was glad he had Jared and the kids to help keep him distracted, but still wished Nat was there with them.

When they got to the restaurant, Tony had calmed down some and helps the kids from the back, lifting the little girl into his arms. “Hey sweet... You hungry?” He smiles and tickles her tummy slightly.

“Mmm... Do I like teasing and pleasing my lover... Of course I do... I love you...” He kisses him softly, then slowly stands them up, he smiles. “Don’t want to get caught again...” He smiles and follows him upstairs.

Tony stands by the door, watching as Nathan slowly strips and lays back on the bed. “Mmm... You are so beautiful....” He starts to remove his shirt and tie, then drops his pants, keeping his boxers on. He crawls onto the bed and soon lays between his legs, kissing up his inner thighs slowly. “Mmm...” He gently cups his sac and massages it, then starts to slowly kiss up his cock. “Do you like this Nathan...” He looks up at him as he starts to circle his tongue around his tip.

"Pizza!" Both kids were quick to shout and visibly were excited. Jared chuckled and found a pizza place for them, it was small and family owned but was not and compared to most places actually seemed nice.

As they began to get off Jared picked up the little boy, rubbing his back as he whined about needing the bathroom. The little girl giggled and nod quickly, looking up to Tony and smiling brightly "I am! Can I get a cheese pizza please? I don't like anything on it." she explained. Once inside the kids were caught up with all the games lined up and after ordering they ran off to have some fun. Jared laughed softly and looked over to the man and rubbed his shoulder "Come on, lets go on and relax." leading him to a table close to the games the man leaned back and watched as the kids went wild to get as many tickets as possible for prizes.

"So...I was thinking, if we all are moving together that maybe I should go check out some apartments for me and the kids in New York. I know we'll always be at your place, but at some point they'll probably be teenagers and want their own space away from the grown up."

Having his lover climb over him the young man closed his eyes and tilted his head back once Tony went to work. "...mmm...yes..." the boy moaned out softly, his torso twisted and turned as he was touched and groaned softly feeling the tip being taken. Biting his lip the boy arched his back, moaning more and more as he felt his body shivering with pleasure. Biting his finger he forced himself up, his legs spread wide and looking down at Tony to watch.

Nathan's grandfather, Alfred, had gotten into contact with Nathan which took much more trouble than needed. The old man had been overseas when Nathan was found and had just returned. He talked to his grandson for awhile over the phone and when he learned of his marriage to a man, Alfred did not seem bothered by that knowledge. Though the age gap was worrisome.

"...Meet him? I would love too, perhaps I could meet him when I see you in the next two days? I unfortunately need to do a few more things before I'm completely free from business. Would he mind?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't...thank you grandpa...mom and dad have been..."

"No need to finish. I understand. I'll see you soon then, and when you finally are released I want to throw us a small party. Just me, you, your husband, and any family you want to come."

Tony was finally calming down, kids did wonders for a hurting heart. He looks at her and smirks “Hmm... I don’t know.... What about a... Double cheese pizza? Do you mind cheese on your cheese...” They went inside and talked about orders before talking about the games and sending the kids off to play.

Tony was having fun watching them when Jared spoke up, he turns to him. “Oh... Yes I guess that would make a lot of sense... They unfortunately won’t stay kids forever...” He looks back over to the children and smiles “But watching them grow and helping them become adults... That will be wonderful...”

Tony glances up and shifts when Nathan does, then smirks at him watching. He pulls back slightly to stroke him gently with only hand, then kisses his inner thighs again. “Mmm... Liking the show...” He then returns to his cock and lets it go slightly, only to run his tongue from base to tip. “Mmm...” Then takes him in slowly and fully, sealing thickly as he starts to bob on him.

Tony had gotten a call from Nathan a day or so later and was pleased to hear he had talked to his grandfather. “I will come and see you and him whenever you need me to love... It will be nice to talk with someone else who accepts us... But our age gap will always be a sore spot for others... Though if you were female I’d be getting a pat on the back... It’s ridiculous...” He sighs softly “But you just tell me when baby... And I’ll be there...”

Her eyes widen hearing about double cheese pizza and quickly she began to nod her head in excitement. When they ordered their personal pizzas she asked if she could also have extra sauce on the pizza as well, similar to Nathan funny enough.

Nodding the man looked to his kids, the kids in turn waving to the men before going back to machines and playing with all they had. With a smile Jared leaned back in his seat "...maybe it'll be different with them. They didn't have the easies life...from what I was told they grew up depending on their older brother before he passed and when they went into the system they were in a couple of bad homes...maybe they won't act like other teenagers, but I want to at least give them the chance to get to act like some."

Feeling something warm up in him the man smiled softly "I suppose...though honestly that was the only thing he didn't like, even then he hasn't made any demands or said he'd cut me off, so at least he does actually want to try." he said softly. Leaning against the wall Nathan sighed softly before smiled brightly "Well...he is supposed to come tomorrow afternoon, he gets off from work business and told me he's coming as soon as he can." Nathan informed his lover. Biting his finger the man turned to the wall and nervously spoke "I ... I'm just a bit nervous... my grandpa can be kinda, er, blunt?" the words were hard to find and wasn't sure how to describe his beloved grandfather.

Nodding Nathan shyly reached down and ran his fingers though the man's hair, moaning again as he felt his cock being engulfed. Pre-cum began to leak out and his body began to shiver slightly. This was slow and honestly brought the worst kind of pleasure to the boy. His hips would rock and he'd make more and more noises, moans and whimpers along with a few purring-like sounds when Tony hit certain spots that weren't easy to find.

Shaking with pleasure the boy found himself falling back onto the bed. His toes began to curl and he was just on the edge of climaxing. Soon enough he did come and just like Tony loved he lost control. He laid on the bad, a sweaty, tired mess who funny enough was still hard. Nathan had been a pent up and usually episodes like these would have the boy going for a few rounds.

Fredrick, Fred for short, was waiting in the lobby for his grandson's husband. The man was fit for his age and though gray kept the look well. He was healthy, although clearly he seemed a bit worn from years of worry for his missing grandson. The man looked to Tony, his eyes the same gray-blue like Nathan's and he smiled warmly, perhaps a bit looking over Tony to see if he approved of the man that had taken Nat-Nat's hand in marriage. Coming to Tony he offered outward hand "Pleasure to meet you, you must be Nat-Nat's husband correct?" Fredrick's voice was warm and kind, a much different tone from his daughter. "My name is Fredrick, although if you like you're more than welcome to call me Fred or grandpa."

Tony smiles at her “You can have it any way you want baby girl...” He told her before they both ran off to play the many games they had.

He looks back to Jared “Older brother? What happened to him and their parents?” He looks back over to them “Do they ever have times where it affects them... I’ve not seen any... They just seem so happy all the time...” He turns back to Jared and smiles “Well you and the kids are welcome with us as long as you and they want... Don’t go looking for anything just yet, let them try it out first...”

Tony looks up at him and smirks against him, then bobs on him slowly, gently stroking what he didn’t take in. “Mmm...” He moans against him softly and deeps him slowly as he was about to pop. “Nnn...” He swallows and pulls off him, but continues to slowly stroke him, he loved it when his love truly enjoyed himself.

“Still excited baby...” He leans down to kiss his tip softly “What more do you want baby... Tell me...”

Tony was visiting Nathan again, by himself and was smiling softly “Baby... I’m sure I can handle a little bluntness... He cares about you and your happiness... That’s all I need to know to like him...” He rubs his back softly “I’ll be here to meet him tomorrow then... Ok love... I’m sure things will be just fine...” He kisses his forehead before heading out.

Tony arrived the next day to find an older man waiting for him at the entrance, he smiles and takes his hand, shaking it. “Hello, Yes, I’m Tony... Wait... Nat-Nat?” He smiles and chuckles softly “That's one he hasn’t told me...” He smiles at him “Well Fred, have you seen Nathan yet? Or were you waiting on me?”

Back
Top Bottom