Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Nathan could feel how pale he was turning and by some miracle it flew passed Drake's keen eye and Nathan simply was able to pass it off as just being embarrassed as he was turning a bit red. Though, maybe that was just the result of wanting to cry but holding it back. Drake on the other hand was very happy to see Tony wasn't reacting badly and he did talk with Jason often enough to know more about his life. Seeing Tony like this made the young man feel at ease about the older man, maybe it was just in his head for some things. When he did leave he turned back to Tony and joked around that he would even come and do yard work for him to get Jason out.

A heavy feeling made Nathan feel as though he was about to be punished. His head raced through so many punishments and suddenly stopped on the closet as he thought he'd be put back in there until he learned his place again. This was his fear. Shaking his head quickly the by frowned "I-I...Drake just joking around...that's all." he muttered softly as he kept his eyes down. Shakily he walked over to Tony, pausing for a moment to look at him before his hand went to tighten around his belt as anther punishment came to mind.

Taking a seat the boy looked up to his lover "..." he remained silent, waiting to see what he wanted and what he would demand. If the subject of the boy was brought up again Nathan would speak meekly, fearfully and was still shaking a bit in the man's lap "...James...his name is James...when we went out to the beach we hung out a bit...n-nothing serious...just...just making friends is all..."

"Just another week or so...nothing long term for time being. Although, I would like to do more sessions with him." Norman walked around, only pausing when he watched Tony talk. You could tell a lot of a person by how they spoke and how they moved well doing so, and Tony was no different. He could see how he reacted well he talked and frowned a bit.

Walking over he rubbed the other's shoulder "Don't worry about it. Spouses are always protective one another...from what I've spoke with his parents about, I'm not surprised how you acted."

Nathan was out in the garden with his paints and sketchbook. Being called inside the boy came without a fuss and smiled warmly as he walked up to Norman. "Good afternoon Norman, how are you?"

"I'm good, see you were drawing. Anything good?"

"Just some trees and junk." he said softly as he walked to the bench to take a seat. Norman sat beside him and smiled brightly "I thought you'd like to see someone."

"...Not my parents...right?" Nathan asked. Norman had tried to convince Nathan to see his parents the last time, they weren't in the room or anything but he did inform the young man that they were in fact in the lobby.

Tony watches him and felt a bit bad to see him so scared, he listened to his stammer and mumble. Once he was seated in his lap and had stopped talking, he wraps his arms around him and pulls him closer. “Relax my love... I’m not mad...” He reaches up to slowly run his fingers through his hair and kisses his cheek. “So you met him at the beach... Did you like him?” He softly tips his head up and smiles softly “Do you think he liked you back?” He rubs his cheek “It’s normal for you to notice people... And... I did take that away from you...” He looks at him “Would you like to go to this party... Honestly? If you’d like to... I think you should go...” He wanted to give him a bit more freedom, he trusted him and loved him.

To y smiles slightly and nods “I don’t think he’ll mind that much... As long as he’s doing well... That sounds good... We can plan trips back for him to meet with you, or you could do it over the Internet... Whatever works...”

He smiles again “Thank you... I’m not usually that forward with parents... But with them now being family... They needed to know when I stood...”

He waited in his seat as Norman went to meet Nathan in the hall first, seeing him would be his choice. As much as he wanted to see him, he could wait and talk with him later that night.

The situation was very uncomfortable for the teen and he felt his stomach churn as he was asked about James. Leaning against his lover he nod "I did meet him… he's...cool. We both like drawing and junk...nothing special." Nathan spoke softly, trying to avoid the question about his own feelings about the other teen. Of course he liked James. He was cute, smart, they had a lot in common, and they were the same age. That was something Nathan felt was the worst thing, he had someone his own age and able to do so much in the future which he honestly wanted to join, but Nathan was already settled with his life for the next 30 or 40 years. For the rest of his life. "...I think so...Drake was telling me James would be there and he did want to see him...he's been asking about me for a few times."

"Really? I could go?" Nathan's eyes lit up slightly, be that because of getting to go out or seeing James again was questionable--but he was quite happy. Nodding he leaned against Tony "On Halloween could we still go out to haunted houses? I want to be with when we go through them and its kinda scary from the videos I've seen." Nathan reached up and kissed Tony's cheek tenderly. His lips were cool and moist, the heat slowly returning to his face as he seemed more comfortable with changing the subject at the moment. "Would you like to eat in tonight? Like order something and laze around?"

"Heh, no not your parents--I still argue you should see them but I won't say anything--but someone else you love very much."

"Tony?" Nathan asked happily as he seemed to jump up a little before Norman simply chuckled and nod as he called for Tony to come out. Nathan didn't waste time to go and hug his lover, nuzzling him and holding back tears "Tony!"

Tony could hear them talking out in the hall slightly, he smiles lightly when he heard Nat say his name. He stood when he heard the doctor call for him, and wasn’t surprised when he was tackled soon after he left the room. He hugs him back tightly and kisses his head “Hey love...” He holds him close and rubs his back until he was ready to let go, then looks down at him and smiles. “I see you’re painting again... They are wonderful, as always...” He smiles at Norman “Your Doctor tells me you’re doing very well... It’s good to see you so relaxed baby...” He rubs his cheek gently then leans down to give him a soft kiss, he had missed him so much. He looks to the doctor again “Is there somewhere... We can talk alone? For just a bit...” He needed to tell Nathan about his parents, he didn’t want to, but he wasn’t going to hide it.

Tony smiles softly “Then... Maybe you should go to the party... And see this boy...” He cups his cheek and rubs gently “I’ve taken a lot from you... And I’m learning now so did your parents...” He kisses his forehead “I was with Jared.... And that hurt you... I’d like to give you this... Let you explore it a bit...” He kisses him softly, licking his lips “I love you... Way more then I should... But I still do, and you deserve to explore this at least a bit...”

He leans back in the chair again, letting Nathan sit on his lap. He smiles softly “I think ordering in and being lazy sounds just fine... And of course we will still go to the hunted houses... We’ll shell out for about an hour, then head out to a few... I don’t want to miss those firsts with you...”

"Alone? Oh, of course. There is the visiting area, but perhaps you'd like to go to the garden area? You're permitted there for a short while and a staff member will be outside the door at all times." he explained before leading the pair off to the small garden. He did this for a reason, not just to give them a nice view well talking, but also to help Nathan from his work he noticed the boy was far better when it came to talking about serious issues when they were outside or simply had the window open to let in fresh air. Whatever they had to talk about they should do it outside.

Not to mention the visiting area was currently with two different families in them.

"I see. I'm so sorry they followed you...I'm sorry about all of this..." Nathan frowned, he leaned against the bench and looked away for a second. Of course his parents would do something like that. Try and force Tony to not only make Nathan see them, but then still go on about how wrong this all was--they were right but not in the way they understood. "...I don't want to see them still... I've been so stress out since I returned to see them and...and it was just a huge mistake. I should have waited longer--much longer."

"But what you had--what you have with Jared is just a summer thing. When we're away from the house and we have others for both of us...its not fair to you." Nathan protested, pausing when his lips were licked. Shyly he looked away and gripped the other's hand firmly. Nathan didn't want Tony to feel like he did that night, or have something that could turn long term if possible. Besides... it was just a stupid little crush right? It would pass sooner or later.

With a surprised look the boy perked a brow "Wait...you mean the houses are already opened?" Perhaps it was just Nathan misunderstanding Tony, or maybe knew that a few of the haunted houses were already opened to the public, but he did seem to get excited over hearing such news. "Could we go? Do you know of any really scary ones we could go through first? Oh! And could we also watch scary movies? I've never watched those either." Nathan was completely engrossed by the spirit of Halloween now. A holiday where the reason was just for fun and completely new to the boy was more than enough to make Nathan act like a little kid again.

Tony nods and follows Norman outside to the area they could talk and sat with Nathan on a bench. He told him about his parents once they were alone and sighs softly at his reaction. He shifts closer and gently pulls him closer to lean against his side. “Baby don’t... None of this is your fault... Please don’t blame yourself...” He rubs his back and side, leaning over to kiss his head softly. “Your Doctor was talking to me about you staying an extra week, I think this break is doing you some good... But you will have a say... And I’ll sill be a drive or phone call away...” He glances down at him “My court date is in a few days... But other then that I’m free...” He takes his hand and rubs where his ring should be “I just want what’s best for you, and as for seeing your parents, that is still completely your call... As I told them, I’m not making you see them...”

Tony smiles at him and leans closer to kiss him again “You are the best... But I’d still like you to go to the party... Have fun...” He rubs his back “And you can leave whenever you’d like, drake can take you or I can pick you up...”

He chuckles softly “Yes a few are open already... The bigger ones are open just a few days before Halloween and on Halloween night... Of course we can go... They all happen after work so it’s fine...” He smiles at him “Scary movies huh... I think we can do that... I just hope you don’t get nightmares...” He kisses him again “But I’ll be there if you do...” He loved seeing him so excited, yes he was worried about the party and this other boy, but he wanted him to have fun.

Listening closely Nathan leaned back and crossed his arms "...He said I was doing good... I thought...I want to go home." he said softly, suddenly feeling defeated and fearful he would be made to stay longer.

With a soft sigh he shook his head as he looked down to his feet "After what they've done, no...I don't want to see them still. I need to see much later..." leaning over he rested against Tony and closed his eyes "Focus on the court date. I'll be fine for a few days with a call or visit. I'm a big boy, right?"

Nathan informed hi lover about his progress, how he was doing and even habits he had slowly began to come out of like going start to cooking to avoid situations or hw he had began to slowly feel comfortable to express his feelings without fear of making someone else upset. "I feel a bit better too. No one askes me questions here other than during my therapy and I even started doing new crafts...heh, I made the kids some dolls, but I'll only get them after I'm cleared and get to leave."

"...Alright...I'll go to the party then...I might need a costume." he said softly before leaning into the other's touch. Maybe going to the party would be nice and he wouldn't have to worry about any of their usual problems. Nathan would just get to be a normal teenager.

Jumping off his lover's lap the young man turned to his lover and smiled brightly "I'll start getting ready then. Thank you again for everything...its been amazing since I've been with you. Tony, you have no idea what I've missed out without you and I'm really happy to be with you." he leaned down and kissed his lover's cheek before heading up to their room to change. Returning down in a warm hoodie, jeans, and now sporting a new necklace (he had recently began to explore accessories) which nicely contrasted his more darker tone color clothes. Grabbing his beanie he turned to Tony and smiled brightly "I'm ready, do you need sometime still or do you wanna start heading out?"

The first haunted house was pretty simple, nothing over the top but still scary enough to make Nathan hold onto Tony's arm whenever someone jumped out at them. Though there were a few haunted houses that were a bit more over the top and a lot more frightening. By the time they were walking to the next haunted house there were more people on the street.

The pair would bump into James and his siblings, James was the first to greet them and clearly he was focused on Nathan. James was closer to Tony's height, perhaps a few inches shorter, he had a much more muscular built with soft round cheeks and baby blue eyes. To ignore the fact that James was handsome would be grossly foolish. "Hey Jason! I haven't seen you around." James came up t them. bright smile and excited to see his crush. "Hey James, heh, I've been kinda busy." Nathan's body language change. Suddenly shy, eyes looking down, his cheeks going red just ever so slightly and nervously twiddling his thumbs.

Tony looks at him and smiles “Baby you are doing wonderful... I know you want to be home, and I want you there... But if this is helping... Why not let it...” He tips his chin up and kisses him softly “You’re painting again... And trying new things... Think of what you can teach the kids...”

He rubs his side softly as he listens to Nathan tell him how well he was doing. He smiles and looks to him “Th court date will be fine... I’ll have Jared there, and you’ll be right here...” He pulls a small chain from his shirt, Nathan’s ring hanging from it. “You’re never far baby... Just as I’m always here...” He taps the spot over his heart and kisses his head gently. He smiles again “Hey... How about I come visit after court... I can tell you how it went...”

Hearing Nathan tell him how happy he was to be with him, froze him slightly and the kiss brought him back. He smiles and watches him run upstairs to get changed. The boy was so quick getting ready that Tony hadn’t even moved yet. He looks at him and motions him to come over. He smiles and pulls him into his lap, cupping his cheek softly. “I still have to change... But I’d like a few minutes with you...” He leans up and kisses him softly, rubbing his cheek. “I’m very glad you enjoy being with me my love... And I’m happy I can show you the things you've missed out on...” He kisses him again, a bit deeper and rubs his back. He smiles after pulling away “Just let me change... Can you pack us some drinks?” He helps him stand and then heads up the stairs.

Once they were out, Tony had enjoyed his reactions to the low and medium level haunted houses. He had held him close when he got startled or frightened and rubbed his back to calm him down. When they were on their way to the scarier houses, he noticed more people out. He glances down at Nat “Its almost like a pre Halloween... Just no free candy... You ready for the next...”

He looks up slightly as he heard someone call out Nat’s cover name, the boy, if you could call him that, was almost his own height. He looks him over and smiles softly in greeting, glancing down to was as his ‘nephew’ changes before his eyes. His eyes widen slightly, but he smiles and slips his hand under his shirt to rest against the skin of his back.

Tony looks to the boy and smiles “Hello... I’m Jason’s Uncle Tony... James was it? Nice to meet you...” He holds a hand out to him to shake.

Crossing his arms Nathan thought on it for a moment before shrugging "I'll think about it...its not a yes or no yet, but I promise I'll think about it." he said softly before moving up and kissing Tony's cheek which caught the nurse's attention. They didn't like when the patient were too physical with their visitors as no one could tell what might happen next. With a soft sigh he rubbed his neck "Anyway...I guess you're right. I do feel pretty better and its been kinda nice to just paint and stuff. I still wish they'd let me cook though."

"Alright. I'd like to know how it went and … honestly kinda scared still about all of this. Its not...not like how it use to be. We don't have to hide anything, but...kinda feels like we should now. Is that normal?"

Once the visit was over Nathan kissed Tony and told him to get home safe. Once alone in his room the boy laid back and felt the knot tightening in his stomach. Was this really helping him? True, he was drawing and painting and doing things he use to do--but they weren't really because he wanted to but rather he needed something to do well in this place. The young man closed his eyes and tried to rest.

Jared had finished up dinner and welcomed Tony back once he returned, if he returned.

Nathan walked over once beckon and sat back down on his lover's lap without question. Kissing back he closed his eyes and shivered with delight. Tony felt warm to the touch and for a moment Nathan felt himself ready to call the night off to stay in his arms. The young man licked his lips clean before nodding "Hehe, of course I will. Oh! We need to look for outfits too for Halloween." he pointed out before getting off his lover's lap and watching his go off to get change.

"Tony! Do you want soda or do you want some water?"

"Its a pleasure sir." James reached out to shake the other's hand, his grip firm and some muscle in the simple handshake. "Jaammeess!" one of the smaller children tugged to his brother's jacket and pouted "We aren't going to the scary houses right?" the small child asked, clearly a bit tired and frighten from pervious houses they had been though. Reaching down he picked them up before looking back to Jason and smiling "Don't worry, we're heading home. Oh, Jason, I'm glad I ran into you though. You heard about the party right? I was wondering if you'd, maybe like to go together?" he asked, clearly a bit nervous himself as he couldn't really stand still.

Biting his lip Jason shrugged slightly "I'm not even sure if I'm going yet...maybe...um, hows about we trade numbers and we can talk a few days before the party? I knows it sounds weird but--"

"No, no you don't have t feel weird. Haha..aaa...yeah lets trade numbers." he said as he pulled out his cellphone. Looking over to Tony, Nathan furrowed his brows as if to ask slightly if he was allowed to do trade numbers.

Tony smiles at him and reaches up to rub his cheek “I love you Baby... And I want nothing more then to hold you again at night... But I want what’s best for you as well...” He smiles at him again “You do what’s right for you... If that’s staying her a bit longer, I’ll support you... The same if you wan to come home...”

He nods “Don't worry... I’ll be fine... We’ll be fine... This will all be over soon and then we can start living our lives...” He then stood and they walked back inside, it was time for Tony to go, not that he wanted to leave him again. He glances around, then noticing they were mostly alone, he gives Nathan a real kiss and pulls him close. “Mmm...” He pulls away and blushes slightly, rubbing his cheek again. “I’ll see you soon my love... Call if you need to...” After that he slowly pulls away and heads for the exit.

When Tony got back to the house, he smiles softly and greets the kids and Jared. He then sits down to dinner and eats slowly. He smiles at the children and helps them eat, and cleans them up. Jared was lucky to have them, he wondered what his own child would be like.

He had gone up to bed first, letting ‘daddy’ but the kids to bed. He was waiting for him when he enters the bedroom. The room was dimly lit and Tony walks up to him, he cups his cheek, then leans in and kisses him deeply. He closes his eyes and fists one hand in his hair just lightly, the other arm pulled him closer.

“We can go costume hunting tomorrow?” He said as he heads up the stairs, then calls out again. “Water is fine for me...”

Tony watches the exchange between the two boys, but hides his frown, Nat really seemed to like this boy. Should he really let him go to this party, it was clear the boy liked Nat too. He looks back as Nat gets his attention and puts on a soft smile. “Here...” He hands him his cell phone “I haven’t really got one for Jason yet...” He hands Nat the phone with a smile, then looks over the kids. “Babysitting? They all siblings?”

The kiss was bittersweet and brought a fire within Nathan he had not felt since he was made to come into this place. With his heart pounding and blood rushing through his body he found himself yearning for his husband's touch. "I-I'll see you soon then. I will." Nathan smiled as he moved up to kissing his lover, pressing his body up against the other's body. Stepping back as the kiss broke, the young man shyly wiped his lips and looked to Tony. "Be safe getting home and kiss everyone for me." he said happily before having to return back to the room. He hated how he wouldn't really be able to take care of himself and found himself becoming a bit upset from not being able to relax him.

Jared was happy to see that Tony was okay and once they got down to dinner he couldn't help but admire how Tony handled the kids. The kids were more than happy and even began to ask Tony about their Uncle Nathan and when he would return. The kids were in high spirits and more than happy to talk with both men abut everything and anything.

After dinner it was time for bed as they had dinner somewhat late. As they began to get ready for bed Jared notice Tony leaving and he couldn't help but worry about him a little. Jared got the kids to fall asleep fast and once he tucked them in he enjoyed the sight of both kids, curled in their bed and the dogs now sleeping with them to keep them safe.

Going to the room Jared perked a brow seeing the lights dimmed and looked around when he felt Tony come to him. Kissing back the man began to melt in the other's arms, his eyes fluttered close and his body felt as though it was crumble from the sudden touch. Without a word he lead Tony to bed, laying back and pulling the man onto him. "Mmm, Tony..."

"Oh! I could just give him the house--" James smiled taking the cell phone and began to type in his number before handing it back to Tony. Chuckling he nod "Yeah, they wanted to come out to a few of the haunted houses for kids...they kinda got scared from one of them. Hey, are you free tomorrow Jason? We could go out to a few other houses if you haven't hit them up yet."

"Sorry, I won't be able too, I need to go with my uncle somewhere...but I might see you at the party." James smiled brightly before noticing the kids whining again. Chuckling he shook his head and told James he'd see him later and didn't want to hold them up further than he had already. James agreed and said he'd give him a call later before they left with the smaller kids hurrying off, saying they also wanted some ice cream. "Heh...that's kinda cute. Mmm...I wish I had a little brother or sister." Nathan looked back to Tony and turned red. Clearly embarrassed with how he acted in front of his lover.

Nathan pointed to a high level house and smiled "Hows about we go there next? It seems scary...but it won't be too bad right?"

Tony bit his lip softly and followed him to the bed, he lightly pins him under him and deepens the kiss. “Mmm...” He nips his lip and pulls back, panting softly, he leans on one arm to lift the other to his face. He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, then leans down to start licking and nipping at his neck. His hand moving to reach under his shirt and scratch at his chest lightly.

He wasn’t Nathan, it wasn’t who he really wanted at the moment, but he loved Jared as well. He soon sits up on his knees over him and starts to remove his shirt. “The kids asleep?” He said softly and started on the others shirt, then rubbing his hands over his chest slowly.

Tony watched the exchange with a soft smile, playing the caring uncle, but he was amused at how flusters Nathan was. He looks at him as the other boy walks away and smiles slightly. He walks with him as they begin again. “Liar... It’s clear you like him at least a little...” He walks up beside him and puts his arm around his shoulders, giving one a squeeze. “Maybe I should be a bit worried about letting you go now...” He looks down, but he wasn’t upset, he knew something like this was bound to happen, he just didn’t think so soon.

"I--I …. you're not wrong I guess. So, am I not allowed anymore?" he asked softly, a bit upset but wouldn't protest. He would take Tony's answer as final word and even if he really did want to go he wouldn't disobey his boyfriend. Nathan squeezed the other's hand back, about to say something when one of the actors for the haunted house slid out to scare them.

Grabbing onto Tony's arm the boy shrieked, clearly frighten and surprised by the actor. As they came in line for the haunted house the boy shook and hugged Tony's arm firmly. If Tony were to try and say anything, either to comfort Nathan or saying anything else. Gripping to his boyfriend's arm the boy looked around, chewing on his lip as they were given a small battery operated lantern and send in next as a group of their own. It was pretty scary and Nathan wouldn't let go of Tony for anything. This house may have been a bit too scary for the sheltered boy.

Once they were finished with the house the boy did try to play it off, but clearly was still shaking from going though that haunted house. "Um, I think I might be ready to go back home now...if that's okay..." he spoke softly as he tried to steady his own nerves. Looking back up to Tony the boy held into his arm, "If not we can do whatever you like, just...maybe no houses for a bit?"

Jared felt a wave of pleasure and lust wash over him and the man felt himself melting from the other's touch. The other didn't seem t be fully into the act which was understandable since he did come back from seeing his little husband a few hours ago. Jared didn't mind and if anything he just wanted to help out his lover relax after such a day. Grabbing his lover's hand he kissed his knuckles, smiling tenderly with a soft glow in his eyes. "They are, they'll be out with how much they've done today."

Sitting up slightly Jared looked up at his lover and rubbed his cheek "We'll have to keep it down still, but do whatever you like to me." he smiled tenderly "Do anything you like. The lube should be warmed up already and I'm pretty sure we have our toys in the drawer." he smirked as he pulled Tony close.

"I love you Tony."

Nathan had just stepped out of the shower when he noticed there was a message on Tony's cell phone. Reaching over he opened it up to see it was from James. Just like any other teen he began to freak out a little over what to reply back. James was just telling him to have a good night and asking if they could hang out the next day. "Mmm...Tony?" he called out to his lover, only in a towel and his hands clutching the phone.

To y shakes his head “I never said I’d stop you... I already gave you permission... Woah...” He pulls Nathan closer and chuckles slightly, rubbing the boys back. “Relax... You know I wouldn't let anyone hurt you...” He says softly and holds him closer.

Once they were out, Nathan was trying to pretend he wasn’t still scared, and Tony smiles softly. “Sure thing... I can make some hot cocoa when we get back...” He runs his fingers through his hair and leans down to kiss his forehead. “It’s ok to be scared... We can go home and relax...”

Tony smiles at him and leans closer, cupping his cheek and kissing him, the nipping his lip and pulling back. “Mmm... You mean you’ll have to keep it down...” He pulls him back into a heated kiss, one hand gripping his hair, the other removing the last of their clothes.

He nips his lip softly and smiles at him “I love you too Jared...” Once they were bare, he moves to get the lube and moves back to him. Lubing his hand, he starts to slowly tease him, one hand stroking him lightly, the other teasing his entrance.

Tony was in the bedroom when he head Nathan call him, he had lent him his cell. “What is it babe..?” He gets up to stand in the bathroom doorway, he smirks and looks him over slowly.

"I know..." he whispered softly as he cling onto his lover further, his eyes wandering around as he tried to look out for anymore actors. Nathan pressed his face into the other's arm, his body a shaking mess and senses being attacked by so many different things happening. They should have probably built up to this haunted house.

With a sweet smile at the mention of hot coco Nathan agreed and kept his grip on Tony's arm. The grip did loosen over time, but only once they were a few blocks away from the haunted house. As they made their way though the neighborhood the young man looked around and smiled as he pointed out a few houses which were nicely decorated and even a few kids who were already in their costumes.

"I see, I must be the only screamer then huh?" he asked playfully before he felt his underwear being taken off. Jared purred slightly and watched as his lover began to strip them both. Jared leaned up and kissed Tony again, tenderly and with longing kiss in which yearned to feel that love returned. It was returned in tenfold.

Jared covered his mouth tightly, his body twisting and hips following that of his lover's movements. His heart pound and body shivered with every thrust from pleasure and love. It was clear Jared would struggle to just keep his mouth shut during their fun time.

"Um, well, I think I got a text? I ...how do I replay? I mean...how do I ...I've never texted before." Nathan tried to explain, standing up and quickly grabbing onto his towel before it fall off his waist. Maybe it was wrong to ask his boyfriend to help text him, but who else was he suppose to turn to? He had never really texted before, mostly just called on the phone and every time he had text before Tony was simple "k" or "no" as he didn't text often and didn't know how to work a phone like Tony's. Clearing his throat Nathan looked away "I'm sorry...I know I shouldn't be asking you...just..." he wiggled a little in front of his lover, the towel still loose around his hips.

Tony held him close and rubs his back on the way home. “I guess that last one was a bit much... I’m sorry... I wanted you to have fun, not get scared...” Once they were home, he sent Nathan to got and take a shower, wanting him to calm down. “I’ll bring the coco up... Take your time...” He kisses him softly, then sends him upstairs as he makes the coco.

Tony smirks and breaks their kiss, then works a few fingers into him, his other hand slowly teasing his tip. “No... I can get loud when I want to be...” He starts to slowly scissor his fingers and pumping them slowly. He watches him and smiles “But that’s not what I want right now Officer...” His one hand shifts to stroking him slowly but firmly.

Tony looks his young lover over as he stresses over how to answer a text from a boy. He slowly walks up to him and takes the phone, looking over the text. He smiles sadly and looks at him “Well... How far would you like it to go with him... Do you want to see him tomorrow...” He tips his chin up and smiles at him “You know... It’s cute seeing you so flustered over this...”

"...I'm not sure....I ...I don't know." he shrugged slightly as he looked up to his lover. His face turned red and the boy kept his eyes forward as he tried not to look away. "Maybe holding hands? I mean...maybe kiss. I don't really want to get physical like we do." Nathan explained, his eyes adverting Tony when he did mentioning just wanting a kiss. It was funny to think about even going though so much he was still a shy teenager when it came to expressing things he wanted to do with other people. Even if they were as innocent as a kiss. "...Tony. Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, I know how it feels when you watch someone you love go with someone else." Nathan didn't want Tony to feel what he had felt over the summer and honestly he couldn't bring himself to hurt his lover again.

Pouting slightly he wrapped his arms around his lover, letting the towel fall from his hips and pressing his body up against his lover "Tony...I want you to be honest with me: Are you comfortable with this? Its so unfair to you and even if I do like him, its not fair for me to be able to do this and you can't."

Jared felt his heart pounding hard against his chest and as Tony spoke it gave the man goose bumps. "F-fuck...and what, pre-say, do you have in mind Mr. Mathers?" he asked, smirking as his hips began to slowly move back and forth. "Oh God yes...it already feels so good." he whispered as he moved up and tenderly kissed Tony. It felt so good.

Nathan found himself alone in his room, the toys around him bring some comfort. His parents had tried to contact him again and truthfully he thought about letting them come and see him, maybe try to talk to them. He was scared of course and he didn't know how anyone would react. How it would end up. Laying down he closed his eyes, hugging his toys and taking a deep breath. He should at least see them one more time, show them what they had done.

Tony smiles at him and leans closer, kissing his cheek. “Baby... I want you to enjoy yourself... Does it hurt? A bit... But, I want you to have this...” He picks him up and sits him on the counter, he kisses him softly. “I love you... And I know you love me... I was with Jared... And hurt you... You deserve to explore this...” He looks at him and picks up the phone again. “Tell him goodnight back, and say you’d like to hang out tomorrow...” He puts the phone in Nat’s hand and smiles at him, then kisses him softly. “Don’t be too long babe... Your cocoa is getting cold...” He heads out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom, letting him finish on the phone.

Tony grins down at him, then kisses him back, moaning softly. “Mmm... What I really want... Would wake your precious babies... And that would end our fun...” He slowly removes his hands and sits back a bit. “Turn over Officer... Ass up...” As he waits for him to move, he moves to the toy drawer and looks through it. “Hmm...” He walks back over and adds some lube to the object in his hand. “This should be fun...”

He moves up behind him and softly rub his ass. “Had a few lonely nights there did you daddy...” Holding up the object for him to see, a personal massaging shaft, he smirks. He starts to work himself into Jared and reaches under to slip the toy around him. “Remember... Keep it down...” He starts to thrust into him, then pumps the toy along his shaft in time.

The young man couldn't help but feel as though his body was warming up and the young man found himself alone in the bathroom. Nathan began to reply back, and his heart race as he found himself staring at the simple message before sending it. It was only a moment later when Nathan got a text back and the young man couldn't help it as his face began to heat up. Coming out the bathroom now in his sleep wear the young man walked over and kissed Tony's cheek before taking his coco and sipping it as he sat down on the bed. "...Tony...is this healthy for us? I mean...we're a couple right? Is this what couples do?" Nathan set his cup down before offering the phone back.

"I was thinking...maybe tomorrow night we could go out to eat? My treat." Nathan had a pretty nice amount of money saved up now and he had wanted to take Tony out just as a nice way of showing how much he cared. Yeah, he cooked all the time, but at the same time it was nice to just go out. "Please? We don't have to go somewhere fancy, just somewhere we could go."

There was a rush of blood though his body as he heard his lover talk and the officer found himself excited from the fun they would be having. Jared muffled a soft groan as he turned around and followed what his lover said.

Jared tried hard to keep his voice down as he felt his lover began to both thrust into and pleasure him with the toy. With heavy breathing Jared gripped to the sheets and looked over his shoulder and looked up to Tony with a grin "Fuck, really testing me now, are ya?" Jared bit his tongue once he felt that pressure built in the pit of his stomach "Oh God...yes..."

Tony smiles at him as he comes back out, ready for bed and glances back at his book before Nat kisses him. “Well...” He sets his book down at his question and shifts to face him. “No... Normally couples don’t do this... But then again, we aren’t a normal couple...” He reaches out and takes his hand “I’ve... Taken a lot from you... I just... Want to give something back...”

He was about to pick up his drink again when he spoke once more, he looks back at him. “That sounds wonderful... Ok, you pick the place and tell me what to wear...” He leans over to him and kisses his cheek “I love you Nathan...”

Tony groans and starts to pick up the pace, his free hand resting on his back. “Nnn... There is a bed to scream into...” He grins back at him and leans down to kiss and lick about his neck. His hand shifting to the bed to hold him up as he keeps going. “Nnn... Fuck you’re tight...” He wouldn’t last much longer, he stood back up and pumped the toy quickly and thrust as fast as he could, biting his lip to keep his own cries down.

"Will we ever be a normal couple?" his question was soft, his voice filled with some shame and voice filled with guilt. Frowning the young man leaned over and kissed Tony tenderly, rubbing his cheek with a ginger touch "...You don't have to keep feeling sorry about it. I understand...I mean...heh...it sucks about everything that has happen, but honestly we can't keep trying to make everything right every time," Nathan paused as he collected himself before speaking softly "There still things I won't ever get back, and yeah I'll be upset about those, but I don't want it to cost some of your happiness either. Please, don't feel bad about everything."

With a tender smile the young man leaned over and kissed the other "I love you too, Tony." leaning against the man Nathan sighed softly before reaching for the man's hand and stared ahead of them. "Casual. Dress casual, maybe we could go this weekend? Saturday if thats okay."

"C-could it really muffff--fuck...muffle my screams?" Jared chuckled before moaned a bit to loud, his face turning red as he covered his mouth quickly in embarrassment. Whimpering with pleasure as his neck was licked the man bit into the pillow as his hips pushed back to force Tony deeper. When it began to speed up the man almost scream out loud before biting harder onto the pillow. He was done for and that was clear when his knees began to buckle.

With his climax completed Jared tighten around Tony and body stiffened for a moment before becoming loose and laying on the bed, painting heavily with a large smile on his face. "Now...wasn't that...wan't that intense."

“We will be baby... It just may take some time...” He reaches up to rub his cheek softly and smiles slightly at him. “I’m sorry love... I’ll work on that...” He leans closer and kisses him softly “I love you... And I just wanted you to be happy...”

He smiles “Saturday sounds good... And I believe I know what to wear...” He squeezes his hand and watches him. “It’s a date...”

“Nnn... D-Damn...” He smirks slightly as he continues to groan “C-Careful officer...” Amused he could make him cry out, he groans as he pushes back. He felt his legs shaking and knew it wouldn’t be much longer.

He was right, it wasn’t long before he felt Jared stiffen and tighten up. “F-Fuck... Nnnn...” He moans and bites his lip as he thrusts deeper a few times before hitting his own peak. “Nnnn.mmmm...” Panting hard as Jared fell to the bed, he shifts slightly to lay next to him. “Mmm... It was great...” He chuckles softly and stares up at the ceiling.

After a few minutes, he rolls Jared to face him and reaches up to cup his cheek. He smiles softly and leans in to kiss him gently. “Thank you... I... I know this isn’t what you had in mind when you first met us...” He kisses him again and pulls him closer “But I’m so glad you stuck around... I don’t think... I could do this alone...”

"I am happy... most of the time. Its a work in progress right? Anyway, it doesn't matter right now. I love you so much." he said softly before leaning over and kissing Tony tenderly.

Having everything calm down the young man chuckled softly and tilted his head to the side "Oh, you do? Heh, now I'm excited." he joked around before holding his lover's hand "Perfect! I'm so excited." the young man laid back on the bed before turning to Tony and poking his side "Do you have any suggestions on where to go? Since I kinda cook a lot here...we've only been to places you know about." he pointed out before sitting back up and kissed the man's knuckles.

Jared could only lay back on the bed, out of breath and trying to recover before looking over to Tony and chuckling slightly before moving close and kissing the man's cheek "I'm glad I stuck around too...you know, when I got home that day I found out...it took so much not to just go back and make Nathan leave you. Took so much." he said softly before pressing his lips against the other's hand. Jared could only smile before moving up to kiss him and pulled the covers over them "...During the court proceeding I'll be right behind you, okay? Everything will be fine."

The phone rang and on the screen was Jared's number. He called to say he had a few days off and wanted to know if he could go and visit. If asked Nathan said he wouldn't have any problem with Jared coming nor did he show any signs of being jealous--he was, but still hide it well enough not to tip off Tony.

"Are we still going out to dinner tonight? Jared can come...just...I'm not sure if I have enough for all of us depending on where we go."

Tony smiles at him “Ok baby... Mmm...” He kisses him back and smiles again, he watches him lay down. He chuckles softly and pulls him closer when he sits up again. “That depends on what you’d like us to eat...” He lifts his hand to his own face and kisses his palm, smiling once more.

Tony looks at him and smiles slightly “I know my meeting with Nathan wasn’t ideal... But I truly love him... I know that’s not something you like to think about either... But you mean so much to me too... Thank you for being there...” He shifts closer and holds him close “The bed feels so empty without him... Doesn’t it?” He rests his head against his shoulder and he tries to relax.

Tony looks over as his phone rang and answered, smiling slightly as he spoke with Jared. He asked Nat if he could come over and told him he could. Once he hung up he looks to Nathan and frowns slightly. “Hmm... Tonight was for us... It can still be just us if you want, I’m sure Jared would t mind... And if he does come, I’ll cover his bill...” He leans closer and tips his chin up, kissing him softly, then pulling him into a hug.

Jared listen to Tony and held him as they moved into an embrace underneath the covers. "He'll be home soon and we'll all get a fresh start." he said softly before kissing the top of his head and smiled softly "Soon enough he'll be right here with us, nuzzled up and grumpy from us ruining the bed he made up for us to only sleep in." he teased as he rubbed the man before kissing him again. "We'll be together again soon."

"No, no! Its fine. It'll be nice...besides, I should have enough for all of us if we're just going to that small burger joint. Can't cost too much right?" Nathan asked, sounding hopeful before being drawn into a tender kiss. Returning the affection the young man smiled sweetly before slipping away from his lover's grasp and grabbed his jacket "Hows about I grab us a few snacks before we go out later? Something to keep us from starving but not fill us up?" he suggested.

Nathan had just returned with snacks from the small local market when Jared arrived with some candy. The young man looked uncomfortable, but didn't say anything. The young man sat down and picked at a few of the candies well Jared talked to Tony and even checked on Nathan. Once it was time to go out Nathan grabbed his money and headed off to the car with the others.

"So, where are we going?" Jared asked as he got into the car, Nathan in the back and looked up to Tony "Yeah, that is a good question."

Back
Top Bottom