Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony was just about to soap up his hands when Nat hugged him and asked him to come to bed. He sets the soap down and turns at his offer to do them later and smiles. “Ok...” He then leans down and kisses him softly again, taking his hand “Lead the way...” He followed behind him and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He was glad Nat was starting to feel better, and was happy to share these firsts with him.

Tony smiles softly at him and rubs his back “You’d taken on a few more of my chores lately... And even added a few new ones... You were trying to avoid what was happening so I didn’t say anything... But baby you’re pushing yourself ragged... When was the last time you just took time for yourself... I haven’t seen you paint in months... And I very rarely get to surprise you in bed with breakfast... You’re always up way before me...” He pulls him onto a hug “You know I love you and only want what’s best... I’m just asking for you to relax and focus on you for a change...” He pulls back and rubs his cheek “You’d do the same for me...” He smiles gently and glances at Jared, making sure that Nat could move if he wanted to.

Leading Tony off to bed the boy didn't change into his pjs or anything of the sorts. Stripping down to his underwear the youth pulled Tony onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Nathan just wanted to feel skin to skin contact, it didn't have to lead to anything but in the end he didn't care as long as he was with him lover. Leaning down he began o suck and nibble on the man's neck, his hand still firmly intertwine with the other's and his body feeling hot. "Tony," he whispered as ran his fingers through the man's hair, his eyes glossy "I want you."

"..." Nathan frowned as he remained silent, unable to process what was happening and what he was being told. Sitting up slowly Nathan seemed troubled "...I mean...I don't draw or paint that much anymore...and I'm just a early person." he tried to justify his reasoning, but it only seemed as though he was still having issues and was still using old tactics to not think about the issues at hand. Issues he didn't want to face. Pressing his cheek into the man's palm Nathan felt himself relax a bit. "...Okay." Nathan didn't fight against Tony's wishes and he couldn't brush it off like he normally would. With a soft sigh the young man leaned against Tony as he closed his eyes.

Jared stood up and looked over to the kids who were engrossed into the game at hand. The man called the over and smiled as they climbed onto the couch, asking him to sit down with him before they began to talk to Nathan. Nathan was at eased when he spoke with the kids, clearly feeling much better with his family.

A nurse came by, speaking softly as sh informed the family they would be getting ready for lights out and only had another half hour left before Nathan would have to go to bed. Nathan frowned but didn't say anything as he took the stuff toy he had been given by the kids "You have a bedtime now?"

"Well, I've always had a bed time...just this is a new bedtime now" he explained as he felt the kids hug him and Jared joining in. "Mmm, you'll just get more beauty sleep." Jared joked as he looked over to Tony, trying to give him a look to tell him he was going to leave the pair alone a bit before they would be kicked out.

Tony quickly removes his own clothes as Nathan did when they got to their room. He had barely kicked his pants off when Nat pulled him onto the bed. His hand slowly trailed up his side and over his back, as Nat still held his other. He gave a soft moan as he started to give attention to his neck, and felt his young love shifting against him. “Mmm... You have me love...” He moves his hand to his cheek and kisses him deeply, slowly twisting their tongues together. His hand slides down his side again and cups his ass, pulling him closer to softly grind up against him.

Tony smiles and lets him rest against him “Thank you love...” He rubs his back until the kids come over and smiles as he watches them together. This was how they should be, but at home, happy and together.

Tony chuckles softly and smiles “It’s so he can get lots of sleep to get better... And come home...” He joins in the group hug and smiles at Jared, thanking him.

As Jared leads the kids out to the car, Tony stayed with Nathan. He just held him, rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head. “It... It was a hard night last night... I know I told you that I’d be fine and that I had Jared and the kids...” He held him a bit tighter, then sighed “They were all in the big bed waiting for me to get back... Wanting to make me feel better...” He shook his head slightly. “But I couldn’t... Knowing you’d be alone... So I slept alone in the guest room...”

He looks down at him and smiles softly “But seeing you today... Yes you’re sad and feeling lonely... But you’re ok... And I know you’ll be ok... I spoke to your Therapist... They sound very nice..” He sighs softly again, he knew he was rambling slightly, he just didn’t know what to say.

Grunting softly the young man closed his eyes and let himself being manhandled by his lover. His mouth opened wide in a moan as he felt the hand squeeze his ass and made him quiver in pleasure. Biting his lip the boy sat up and looked at his lover as his hand finally let of the other's and gently placed his hands on the other's chest. Licking his lips the teen smirked slightly as he began to move down again, his lips slowly tracing down the other's body as he came to the hips. Teasing he kissed each side of the man's hips, fingers hooking into the boxers and playfully inching his boxers off. His back was arched and ass high in the air as he kept his eyes fixed on the man's face.

Nathan made his way up to his lover and settled back onto his hips, his ass wiggling in playfully. His hand playfully pressed against his lover's crotch "Something in here for me to play with?"

As the others made their way out of building, Jared wished Nathan a good night and told Tony he would be in the car. As the couple was left alone Jared and the kids were approached by Nathan's therapist who asked if they would be interested in giving interviews later on at a later date and it would be used to help out Nathan as the therapist did inform them that he did have some fears of being alone or at least his loved ones being taken away from him.

Nathan hugged his lover and held him firmly. As Tony began to explain about their first night apart, Nathan frowned and closed his eyes and sniffled. "...Please sleep with them tonight...I'm fine...this can't be helped..." he muttered under his breath.

With a soft smile Nathan rubbed his eyes and smiled "I'm glad...and I will be fine. I promise." he said softly before stepping back when they said the hours were over. The young man kissed Tony, making it long and deep before he was called into the halls with his new belongings being taken and placed in a cube for him to use once he got back into his room.

As they were separated the young man remained happy and chipper until Tony was out of sight where his mood fall without a moment's notice. With the main stuff animal still in his arms, Nathan hugged it firmly and smiled softly "...You'll be fine... we'll be fine..."

The therapist was waiting by the exit and stopped Tony, re-introducing himself and asking if he was free anytime this week as he wanted to interview the husband, Tony, as to help understand Nathan more as he wasn't the so open person when it came to most of his feelings.

Tony groans softly and and opens his eyes slightly to watch him, moaning softly for him. It wasn’t often he was this forward, and he loved it. “Mmm...” He was being very cat like with his movements and it was quite sexy. He smirks softly “Mmm... You’ll have to open it and see...” He moves one arm up to rest over his head, letting his love have his fun, he was already quite excited.

Tony held him back and kisses his cheek “I will baby... And soon you’ll be joining us...” He held him a bit longer before he had to leave as well. He returned his kiss with just as much love and longing. “You’ll be just fine my little husband... And remember what I said... Try and relax... I’d love to see some of your art again...” He gave him one more soft kiss before he was lead out “I love you... See you soon...”

Tony was looking down slightly as he was walking out and almost missed the doctor. “Oh... Hello... Sorry, it’s just hard seeing him like that...” He sighs slightly then looks at him again “Sure... Anything I can do to help him... His parents may not believe it, but I truely love him and want what’s best for him...” He smiles softly “And thank you again for the gift advice... He’s a really great artist and I’d love to see him drawing again... He also loves to cook and bake...”

Licking his lips the boy happily nodded and began to pull down his underwear. Moving down his mouth slowly hovered over the member, his breath moist and hot as he teased the head, his tongue playfully lap and licked the head. Nathan swallowed hard as moved down further and began engulfed the head. Nathan got to work on the member, his mouth sucking and licking the man's cock. The passion, lush, and wonder brought the boy out of his head for once and he found that he was more than happy to pleasure his lover.

Popping off the member with a loud pop the young man sat up and licked his lips "Mmm..." Nathan wiped his lower lip, his chest raising up and down with excitement. Slipping out of his own underwear, the boy crawled over his lover, his member at attention as well.

Left alone in his room, Nathan went to his bed and laid down. Snuggling with his plushie the young man closed his eyes as he tried to get some rest. To try and rest. ...I work too hard...I...need to relax...maybe I should...Nathan couldn't rest as he kept thinking about what Tony had said. What he needed to do to make him happy. To make them all happy.

"Perfect, I'm so glad. Perhaps we could schedule a talk later on. We have your number correct? I could give you a call once I have time." he smiled softly as he offered his hand. "I'd love to speak to you later on. I've heard lot of your work from not only your husband but others who have been sent here by you. You're amazing." he said happily as he offered his own business card "Feel free to contact me incase you ever need to speak about anything."

Top Bottom