Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Therapist [Ladydark/SWN1994]

Tony was just about to soap up his hands when Nat hugged him and asked him to come to bed. He sets the soap down and turns at his offer to do them later and smiles. “Ok...” He then leans down and kisses him softly again, taking his hand “Lead the way...” He followed behind him and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He was glad Nat was starting to feel better, and was happy to share these firsts with him.

Tony smiles softly at him and rubs his back “You’d taken on a few more of my chores lately... And even added a few new ones... You were trying to avoid what was happening so I didn’t say anything... But baby you’re pushing yourself ragged... When was the last time you just took time for yourself... I haven’t seen you paint in months... And I very rarely get to surprise you in bed with breakfast... You’re always up way before me...” He pulls him onto a hug “You know I love you and only want what’s best... I’m just asking for you to relax and focus on you for a change...” He pulls back and rubs his cheek “You’d do the same for me...” He smiles gently and glances at Jared, making sure that Nat could move if he wanted to.

Leading Tony off to bed the boy didn't change into his pjs or anything of the sorts. Stripping down to his underwear the youth pulled Tony onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Nathan just wanted to feel skin to skin contact, it didn't have to lead to anything but in the end he didn't care as long as he was with him lover. Leaning down he began o suck and nibble on the man's neck, his hand still firmly intertwine with the other's and his body feeling hot. "Tony," he whispered as ran his fingers through the man's hair, his eyes glossy "I want you."

"..." Nathan frowned as he remained silent, unable to process what was happening and what he was being told. Sitting up slowly Nathan seemed troubled "...I mean...I don't draw or paint that much anymore...and I'm just a early person." he tried to justify his reasoning, but it only seemed as though he was still having issues and was still using old tactics to not think about the issues at hand. Issues he didn't want to face. Pressing his cheek into the man's palm Nathan felt himself relax a bit. "...Okay." Nathan didn't fight against Tony's wishes and he couldn't brush it off like he normally would. With a soft sigh the young man leaned against Tony as he closed his eyes.

Jared stood up and looked over to the kids who were engrossed into the game at hand. The man called the over and smiled as they climbed onto the couch, asking him to sit down with him before they began to talk to Nathan. Nathan was at eased when he spoke with the kids, clearly feeling much better with his family.

A nurse came by, speaking softly as sh informed the family they would be getting ready for lights out and only had another half hour left before Nathan would have to go to bed. Nathan frowned but didn't say anything as he took the stuff toy he had been given by the kids "You have a bedtime now?"

"Well, I've always had a bed time...just this is a new bedtime now" he explained as he felt the kids hug him and Jared joining in. "Mmm, you'll just get more beauty sleep." Jared joked as he looked over to Tony, trying to give him a look to tell him he was going to leave the pair alone a bit before they would be kicked out.

Tony quickly removes his own clothes as Nathan did when they got to their room. He had barely kicked his pants off when Nat pulled him onto the bed. His hand slowly trailed up his side and over his back, as Nat still held his other. He gave a soft moan as he started to give attention to his neck, and felt his young love shifting against him. “Mmm... You have me love...” He moves his hand to his cheek and kisses him deeply, slowly twisting their tongues together. His hand slides down his side again and cups his ass, pulling him closer to softly grind up against him.

Tony smiles and lets him rest against him “Thank you love...” He rubs his back until the kids come over and smiles as he watches them together. This was how they should be, but at home, happy and together.

Tony chuckles softly and smiles “It’s so he can get lots of sleep to get better... And come home...” He joins in the group hug and smiles at Jared, thanking him.

As Jared leads the kids out to the car, Tony stayed with Nathan. He just held him, rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head. “It... It was a hard night last night... I know I told you that I’d be fine and that I had Jared and the kids...” He held him a bit tighter, then sighed “They were all in the big bed waiting for me to get back... Wanting to make me feel better...” He shook his head slightly. “But I couldn’t... Knowing you’d be alone... So I slept alone in the guest room...”

He looks down at him and smiles softly “But seeing you today... Yes you’re sad and feeling lonely... But you’re ok... And I know you’ll be ok... I spoke to your Therapist... They sound very nice..” He sighs softly again, he knew he was rambling slightly, he just didn’t know what to say.

Grunting softly the young man closed his eyes and let himself being manhandled by his lover. His mouth opened wide in a moan as he felt the hand squeeze his ass and made him quiver in pleasure. Biting his lip the boy sat up and looked at his lover as his hand finally let of the other's and gently placed his hands on the other's chest. Licking his lips the teen smirked slightly as he began to move down again, his lips slowly tracing down the other's body as he came to the hips. Teasing he kissed each side of the man's hips, fingers hooking into the boxers and playfully inching his boxers off. His back was arched and ass high in the air as he kept his eyes fixed on the man's face.

Nathan made his way up to his lover and settled back onto his hips, his ass wiggling in playfully. His hand playfully pressed against his lover's crotch "Something in here for me to play with?"

As the others made their way out of building, Jared wished Nathan a good night and told Tony he would be in the car. As the couple was left alone Jared and the kids were approached by Nathan's therapist who asked if they would be interested in giving interviews later on at a later date and it would be used to help out Nathan as the therapist did inform them that he did have some fears of being alone or at least his loved ones being taken away from him.

Nathan hugged his lover and held him firmly. As Tony began to explain about their first night apart, Nathan frowned and closed his eyes and sniffled. "...Please sleep with them tonight...I'm fine...this can't be helped..." he muttered under his breath.

With a soft smile Nathan rubbed his eyes and smiled "I'm glad...and I will be fine. I promise." he said softly before stepping back when they said the hours were over. The young man kissed Tony, making it long and deep before he was called into the halls with his new belongings being taken and placed in a cube for him to use once he got back into his room.

As they were separated the young man remained happy and chipper until Tony was out of sight where his mood fall without a moment's notice. With the main stuff animal still in his arms, Nathan hugged it firmly and smiled softly "...You'll be fine... we'll be fine..."

The therapist was waiting by the exit and stopped Tony, re-introducing himself and asking if he was free anytime this week as he wanted to interview the husband, Tony, as to help understand Nathan more as he wasn't the so open person when it came to most of his feelings.

Tony groans softly and and opens his eyes slightly to watch him, moaning softly for him. It wasn’t often he was this forward, and he loved it. “Mmm...” He was being very cat like with his movements and it was quite sexy. He smirks softly “Mmm... You’ll have to open it and see...” He moves one arm up to rest over his head, letting his love have his fun, he was already quite excited.

Tony held him back and kisses his cheek “I will baby... And soon you’ll be joining us...” He held him a bit longer before he had to leave as well. He returned his kiss with just as much love and longing. “You’ll be just fine my little husband... And remember what I said... Try and relax... I’d love to see some of your art again...” He gave him one more soft kiss before he was lead out “I love you... See you soon...”

Tony was looking down slightly as he was walking out and almost missed the doctor. “Oh... Hello... Sorry, it’s just hard seeing him like that...” He sighs slightly then looks at him again “Sure... Anything I can do to help him... His parents may not believe it, but I truely love him and want what’s best for him...” He smiles softly “And thank you again for the gift advice... He’s a really great artist and I’d love to see him drawing again... He also loves to cook and bake...”

Licking his lips the boy happily nodded and began to pull down his underwear. Moving down his mouth slowly hovered over the member, his breath moist and hot as he teased the head, his tongue playfully lap and licked the head. Nathan swallowed hard as moved down further and began engulfed the head. Nathan got to work on the member, his mouth sucking and licking the man's cock. The passion, lush, and wonder brought the boy out of his head for once and he found that he was more than happy to pleasure his lover.

Popping off the member with a loud pop the young man sat up and licked his lips "Mmm..." Nathan wiped his lower lip, his chest raising up and down with excitement. Slipping out of his own underwear, the boy crawled over his lover, his member at attention as well.

Left alone in his room, Nathan went to his bed and laid down. Snuggling with his plushie the young man closed his eyes as he tried to get some rest. To try and rest. ...I work too hard...I...need to relax...maybe I should...Nathan couldn't rest as he kept thinking about what Tony had said. What he needed to do to make him happy. To make them all happy.

"Perfect, I'm so glad. Perhaps we could schedule a talk later on. We have your number correct? I could give you a call once I have time." he smiled softly as he offered his hand. "I'd love to speak to you later on. I've heard lot of your work from not only your husband but others who have been sent here by you. You're amazing." he said happily as he offered his own business card "Feel free to contact me incase you ever need to speak about anything."

Tony was panting softly and watching his lover work his body. He moans softly and shivers as he starts to tease him, then a bit louder when he takes him in. “Nnn...” He lightly grips the sheets and tilts his head back, he hadn’t been expecting this at all.

After a few minutes, he pulls off him and strips, then crawls over him. He slides his hands up his sides and rubs over his chest slowly. “Mmm... What now baby...” It looked like he had a plan, or more of a need in his eyes, he wanted to see what he’d do.

Tony smiles softly and nods “Sure, as long as I’m free, I’ll be happy to talk...” He blushes a tad, not totally used the praise from others. “Oh... Well thank you... I try to help everyone the best I can... Even if that means asking for help myself...” He shakes his hand and takes the card. “Thank you again, I’ll call if I need anything...”

Tony then made his way outside and towards the car. He smiles and gets in the front seat. “Sorry, I was talking to his Therapist... He’d like to talk to me sometime about Nat and about my career... Apparwrnly he likes my work and had taken on a few of the patents I sent here...”

Nathan took a moment as he thought about what his lover had asked. With a smile he kissed Tony before moving to the nightstand and pulled out one of their special toys: a large dildo that had a high setting. "I saw this in a video a while ago and...well I wanna try it." he said softly before putting the dildo between their cocks, sandwiching the toy between them basically, and he slowly began to turn on the toy. Biting his lip as the toy began to vibrate, the boy blushed as he looked into his lover's eyes "Ah...."

It went on like that for awhile and when they were hitting that wall the boy stopped the toy and gave them a minute to rest. Taking the lube he began to get Tony's cock prep, both hands massaging the warmed up liquid into the cock's skin. Moving up Nathan position himself to take Tony inside, his hands steady and that focus on in his eyes ensuring the member was entering. Moaning he closed his eyes as he felt the tip inside and his body began to push his hips back. "...Nnn.." Biting his lip Nathan looked down at his lover once Tony was fully inside.

Jared had buckled up the kids in the back and when he heard Tony he smiled looking over to him before he listened. Nodding he tilted his head to the side "He asked us the same thing...minus the fan boying, but the same overall." Jared replied. After loading everyone in the car and getting back home, Jared put the kids to bed and came to Tony.

Taking the man's hand he kissed his knuckles and sighed softly "Come on, lets go to bed." he suggested. Jared made up the bed for them and got out a few things for the morning.

"...Tony...I know you and Nathan don't talk about it much..but why doesn't he like Christmas?"

Tony smiles and softly rubs his hips “Mmm... Been having some fun when I’m not around love...” He turns his head to see what he was getting and smirks. “Go for it...” He groans softly as he gets things in place, then moans lightly as it’s turned on. “Nnnn... This... This is new...” He was panting softly again, watching his young love and resting his hands on his hips again.

Him and Nat slowly moved against each other and the toy, but Nat didn’t have it very high. “Nnn...” He moans a bit more as he turns it off and moves to get the lube. He groans again as his cock is massages. “Mmm... Baby...” He grips the sheets with one hand and watches him, gasping softly as he starts to enter him. “Nnn... Fuck...” He was hot and he was tight, and it was torture to feel each inch slip inside him.

Once fully inside his love, he looks up at him, then smiles softly. “I love you...” He leans up and pulls him down slightly to kiss him deeply, today had been wonderful. And their night was turning out just the same, he slowly moves his hips a bit.

“Oh he talked to you too? Good...” He smiles and relaxes for the ride home, glancing at the kids. “Did they have fun seeing him...”

Once at home and smiles softly nods, even leaning closer to kiss his cheek softly. He then got his things from the other room and changed for bed, laying down and getting comfortable.

He was just about to close his eyes when Jared spoke up. He looks over at him and frowns “He’s never really told me why... But the first Christmas after he came to stay with me... It hurt that he couldn’t be with them... I tried... But it just upset him, so we didn’t have Christmas... I haven’t asked him in a while though...”

"Mmm, just a little..." Nathan chuckled softly as he returned back to his lover. Blushing slightly the boy looked down to their members and turned it onto the lowest setting as he wanted this to go on as long as possible. Panting heavily Nathan found himself more aroused because of how different the situation was and how he enjoyed seeing his lover simply laying there, being fully controlled by the teen.

Biting his lip as his hips began to rock further, Nathan tilted his head back. It felt amazing and like the guy in the video he felt as though he was about to come.

The real fun came when Tony was sunk deep into his ass and body tingling. "I-I love you too....ah...Tony..." Nathan moaned out, his legs shaking and back arching further. His swollen member began to pulse as he felt Tony move his hips and his body tightening around the member to draw him deeper. "F-fuck... Tony..." Nathan felt his eyes become unfocused and glazed over.

Jared frowned and nod "I see...well...maybe he'll be fine this year...we can have a nice Christmas." Jared said. He had tried to have a Christmas with the pair once, Nathan was about 20 years old then and they had begun to grow comfortable with all the secrets they held as well as sharing Tony in a sense. Nathan was fine for all of October, November, and changed around December 4th or so as his once happy self suddenly ended up staying at home and in his room. No coming out. No cooking. Now anything of real sorts.

It was, in a way, better than how fake Nathan would act during the time.

"....I'm sorry I ask... the kids are already asking about Christmas and honestly it something I wanna bring up with the Therapist...maybe help him though it."

“Nnn... So tight...” He lifts one hand from the sheets to rest on his thigh, rubbing it softly. He slowly continued to move with him, then his hand moves to softly run his finger over his cock. He didn’t want to take control, he just wanted to touch him, it was quite clear Nathan was enjoying his lead role.

He feels him starting to grip his tighter and rippling around him now and then. He looks up at him and noticed how unfocused his eyes looked. He closes his own eyes slightly and bites his lip, he was getting close and that fact was bringing himself closer as well. “Mmm... I’m all yours baby...” He rocks his hips up a bit faster, but doesn’t push it, this was Nathan’s show.

Tony smiles softly “Yeah... I really hope so... He loves those kids and I don’t believe he’d make Christmas bad for them...” Tony nods slowly, that would be something to bring up, but he’d also have to have a talk with his husband. Other then being kept from his family, he didn’t know the reason for the boy’s dislike of the holiday.

Nathan felt his whole body warming up, his body quivering with pleasure. Nathan felt his member close to bursting and an overwhelming feeling as if he would soon collapse. Feeling Tony speed up a bit faster was enough encouragement to make Nathan speed up as well. Nathan pushed himself to his limit and soon enough he reached that high of climaxing. He stopped once Tony came in him and the boy felt himself suddenly feeling light-headed.

Falling off his lover and to his side, Nathan panted heavily as he laid beside his lover. Nathan's body was covered in sweat, his body hot to the touch and covered in goosebumps. The teen nuzzled against his lover and his body going limp as soon after exchanging kisses.

Jared frowned a bit as he moved over to Tony and kissed his neck "....We can figure it out later...come n, lets get some sleep."

The next few days were okay. Nathan had to go with a few days without Tony as his own therapist stated that it was worrisome how much Nathan seemed to depend on the other. On a positive note, without Tony there Nathan did seem to focus a little more on himself. He drew again, painted, and even began going into other arts which before he had never even mentioned that he wanted to try.

The man noted this.

When his Therapist felt as though this would work out fine he called up Tony, asking if he was free in the next day as he wanted to both interview him and update him on some things about Nathan. Positive things.

Tony just let go and went with it, Nat’s soft moans and cries pushing him closer. His eyes snap open and he gasps as his climax hits him, shortly after feeling Nat’s. “G-God... Nnn...” He watches as Nat fell beside him and shifts to kiss him softly. “That... Was amazing my love...” He wasn’t gonna say it, but he would have to wait to clean himself up, his legs felt a bit weak at the moment.

Tony looks at him and smiles softly “Yeah... I’m beat...” He follows Jared to bed and was falling asleep rather quickly. ‘Night Love..’

Tony had called the next day to see how Nat has slept and was told about staying away for a few days. “If he thinks it will help baby, I trust him... He really cares...” He smiles “Of course I’ll call... Would you like to talk in the mornings or at night?” Him and Nat talked for a little while, working things out, then he let the kids talk for a bit before he had to go. “Love you... See you in a few days...”

Tony tried to keep himself busy, he went back to work for a couple days to see some patients who needed him and to finish up the paperwork for his transfer. He was very glad his new employer was being so patient with all this.

He answered the phone and took it up to the bedroom, the kids were playing a loud game. “That sounds great... My court date isn’t for a few more days, it’s perfect...” He pauses a moment “So how is he doing? He sounds much happier on the phone..”

Nathan was flushed and panting heavily as he laid beside his lover. Nathan couldn't reply at all, his focused not there and body sweaty mess. Resting beside his Tony and his mind numb with pure lust and pleasure. With what strength he had to spare a simple smile before drifting off to slumber.

Waking up Nathan grunted as he pushed himself up and looked at the time. It was already 2:00 in the morning. Frowning he slipped out of bed as quite as possible, chocking back a yelp as his legs almost gave out on him.

Going to the bathroom in the old room, as not to wake Tony, Nathan began to wash himself up. Mostly inside himself. Finishing up he went to the old bed, laying back as he tried to sooth out his legs. The young man looked down at his legs, his mind racing with sudden thoughts that seemed to plague his every waking moment since October had began to progress. Shaking his head he began to return back to the room.

"Nathan is doing great. He is painting and drawing, although he still prefers to be away from others, he is becoming much more relax which may be also helped due to your nightly calls." the man explained before grabbing Nathan's file "Also, I'd like to talk to off the record about a matter since you were his former Therapist, just a few questions to clear up."

Jared was cooking up dinner and when he heard the kids running around the house. Chuckling he shook his head and went out to the living room and began to watch them for a moment. "Tony, could you help me out for a minute?" he called out to his lover as he needed help calming down the kids.

Tony lay there a little bit, and watched Nat pass out, shortly after that he went to clean himself up. He brought out a warm damp cloth to at least clean Nat off slightly. He then lays back down and shifts closer to his love, after that, he would admit to himself that he was tired. He fell asleep quickly, and didn’t wake when Nat got up later.

Tony heard Jared call up to him and smiles, then focuses on the phone again. “That’s wonderful... I’m so glad he’s doing ok... I’m starting to see how much he really needed this break... Ok, I’ve got to go help with the kids... Just give me a time to stop by tomorrow and I’ll be there...” Soon after he hung up and heads downstairs.

“Sorry... That was Nat’s Therapist and I couldn't hear over their game...” He moves into the room and picks up the little girl and tosses her lightly into the air, catching her. “Are you bugging daddy...” He says with a large grin, then pulling her into a hug. He then sits on the floor “I know... Have you ever made... A pillow fort...” He grins at Jared and sets the girl down.

That morning Nathan was working on the pumpkins, just cleaning them up, before putting them out on the porch. They still had a pumpkin or two to finish, but Nathan couldn't wait to display the few they had finished. The young man looked out, feeling as though he was being watched before shaking it off and returning inside the house to start on their breakfast.

The rest of the day was okay, nothing like the day before, and in all honesty it was clear that Nathan was not looking forward to November as whenever a Thanksgiving anything was mentioned he'd quickly try to change the tv or simply tried to ignore it.

"Tony," Nathan wrapped his arms around his lover's neck "Do you wanna go out later? Just to walk around and stuff...kinda just wanna get out of the house."

With a grin the man shook his head and kissed each of their heads "You guys have fun then. I'm going t finish up our dinner."

The kids seemed excited and asked what they needed to make for the fort and they were fast little buggers as they collected any and all pillows. The little boy was grabbing their snacks for the fort when he peeked out the window "Daddy! There are people on our lawn!" he called out before quickly ducking down when he noticed they had began to look up at him.

Nathan's parents paused as they came to the door. They weren't allowed to see Nathan, he refused, and they were desperate to have anyway to see him. Even if asking their child's "husband" to convince him to allow them to see Nathan.

The next day Tony was working on roasting the seeds from the night before, then cleaning the new seeds to let them dry. He looks over Nat’s new pumpkins and smiles “They look wonderful...”

Tony wasn't blind, he saw the way Nathan was acting, but chose to ignore it. He would let Nat come to him if he had a problem, he hoped he would.

When he felt Nat hugging him, he smiles and hugs him back. “Sure... We haven’t had a walk in a while... As soon as we finish cleaning up? Is that good?”

Tony smiles and starts to tell them what they need, the laughs softly as he watches them gather everything. He was finishing up the fort when he heard about their guests. “People?..” He got up to look out their window and frowns slightly. “Kids... Go in the kitchen with daddy and stay there... Ok...” He smiles at them and sends them off before going to the door.

He opens it and steps outside, closing the door behind him. He crosses his arms lightly over his chest and looks them over. “How did you find this place... It's not on any documents pertaining to your case... There are young children here and I won’t let you harass them...” He was not pleased at seeing them on Jared property.

"Sounds perfect. I just wanna walk with you." he explained before leaning up and kissing the man's cheek. He tried helping out his boyfriend to clean up the small mess and Nathan did begin to talk a little about wanting to dress up maybe as a ghost or even some sort of animal. Looking up to Tony the boy smiled softly "Are you going to dress up?" he asked, wondering if they'd be able to do a sort of couple thing--even if they really couldn't call it that.

Once everything was cleaned up and Nathan got ready for their walk. As they began to walk for awhile the young man rubbed his neck, his cheeks going red as the memory of last night came to mind. "Erm….about last night...I....heh....sorry if I went a bit too far. I ....I don't know what came over me."

Abigail frowned as she looked down, clearly uncomfortable herself well he husband cleared his throat "We don't mean to intrude...we don't want to be here, but we need to ask you, as a person, to convince our son to allow us to visit him." he tried to get over the question about how they found this place and only answered it when it was address again. Turned out they had saw Tony one time and followed him the house without his knowledge. They wanted to see where Nathan had been staying since it seemed as though he hadn't actually been going to his apartment after they that supposedly started dating.

"Please...You have no idea how much we suffered with Nathan messing all those years and now...and now we can't even see him because he refuses to see us....we just want to see him."

That night Nathan got their bed ready when he paused for a moment and looked down at his hands. He had began to feel off and would sometimes just stare at his hands, as if trying to figure out if he was really there at the moment. As if this all could be just a long, weird nightmare. When a minute passed the boy finished off the bed before laying down on the bed and nuzzling into his lover's pillow as he could smell the scent. "...Mmm....Tony..." whispering his lover's name as he felt comfort in the scent now.

Dressed in a light weight teddy (their blankets were getting thicker so it was getting hotter for the poor boy) Nathan slipped under the sheets and turned to Tony. "...Would it be okay if Drake comes over tomorrow? He said he wanted to show me something and he said he wants to keep it a secret. Its for his girlfriend and just wants my thoughts on whatever he wants to show me."

Tony smiles and they start to clean up together, finishing faster so they can head out. “I’d like to, but something simple like a zombie or a scarecrow... Hey, you could be a crow...”

As they continues to walk, he noticed Nat starting to fidget and glances at him. “Last night... Last night was fine love... I like it when you’re that bold...” He spoke softly even though they were alone on the trail. He pulls him closer to him for a bit, just rubbing his back as they walked.

Tony watches them and shakes his head “Do you blame him for not wanting to see you... Look what you’re doing to him... It’s almost as bad if not worse then a Kidnapper... You want to take all control away from him and keep him locked away...” He sighs and calms down “What happened to Nathan was bad yes... And he’ll have scars from it for years to come... But you’re not helping them heal, you’re making new and deeper ones... You’re his parents, you’re supposed to love and accept him...” He steps closer and drops his hands. “I know you don’t like me... But I love your son, regardless of age...” He looks
at them “As for convincing him... I told him who he sees is totally up to him and his doctor... Even I haven’t seen him for a few days... But I’ll ask him to start with a phone call... But again, it’s HIS choice... And you have to respect that...”

He glances back at the house “As for this place... Forget the address... And that you were ever here... This is a good friend’s home and he has two young children who don’t need to be involved in this...” He then turns to head back inside the house.

Tony left the bathroom and climbs into bed, and lays down, turning to face Nathan. Tony smiles at him and leans closer, kissing him softly. “Sure... That sounds ok... So, he wants your advice on gifts huh...” He slowly rubs his arm under the covers “You know I can remove some blankets if you’re too hot love...”

"We've done nothing to him! We've only wanted to protect him and keep him on the path of God...we just want a normal life for him." his father seemed as though he was on the edge of crying and he withheld it as much as he could. Clearly, this was part of his upbringing as he refused to cry or try to hold back as much emotion as he could.

"...we know...we know this is his choice...but...we want to see him. You have no idea what we went through when he was taken...frames we've seen...bodies we had to go and check to see if it was him. We just want whats best for our son." Abagail said softly before nodding and grabbing her husband's hand. "...thank you...for at least giving us some hope."

The day Tony was suppose to come for his interview with Nathan's therapist, Jared had somethings to say as he had actually went the day before. The therapist, though nice, was a no bullshit type of guy and honestly Jared was surprised with how much detail he went into with questions and concerns. It was hard to lie or go around certain subjects with the guy.

Norman, the therapist, greeted Tony and offered some coffee as he was directed into his office. "Before we start, I thought maybe you'd like to see a few of Nathan's works," Norman placed down the painting and smiled "We really need better supplies, but he is amazing with a brush. I'm really impressed with how well he does backgrounds, they're so detailed...I think I've actually been to a few of these spots. Heh, perhaps I can cross check them later...anyway! Sorry for rambling, so do you have the copy of his file? Again, you don't have to give me everything but I'd like to see over the report of when he talked about his time with the kidnapper if you don't mind."

"Yeah...hes kinda nervous about giving her their first gift. Its cute." Nathan chuckled as he looked up to his lover when he asked about the blankets. Shaking his head he moved closer and nuzzled against his lover "I'm fine...besides, it gets colder during the night and we'll need the blankets." he explained before hugging Tony "Besides, I like the weight of the blankets."

Nathan looked into some couple costumes, or better yet theme costumes as not to draw too much attention to them. Well tony was away the young man saw a few he liked and at the moment wished he had a cellphone to text Tony. But the thought of having some way of being able to actually have a way to call his parents was tempting. True, he had the landline, but honestly he never thought about using it just because he felt it would lead his parents to them much faster. His thought process did not match up to that of normal person as he battled with himself on some days of staying or leaving.

Drake came over that day and Nathan helped out with the gift and was glad to help out. The gift was simple and cute and Nathan actually mentioned he would love to get something similar. The gift was just a simple little plush with a photo frame in the middle of the plush. This one had a photo of Drake and his current girlfriend.

"...So...Nathan, my friends are throwing a Halloween party and I was wondering if you'd want to come? James will be there."

"James?" Nathan felt his cheeks light up slightly. The boy from the beach. Looking away he shook his head "N-no that's okay, I'm going to--"

"Come on! You're blushing, you gotta come. Plus, James might like you too...with how he askes about you its kinda hard not to think he doesn't like you."

He turns and stares at him a moment “Nothing... You’ve done nothing? Do you know how many children I counselled because their parents wanted them to be -perfect little children of God-“ He glares slightly “You want him to have a normal life... But who’s rules, yours or his own! You didn’t let him find out who he was on his own...” He steps closer “Did you know he had a crush on a boy before he was taken... Did you know his sister would hide him to let him get away from you for a few hours... No... And after she was gone, he had no one to turn to...” He looks at his father “And right there! You won’t even shed a tear when you could never see your son again... Because your a man and men can’t show emotion right... You know that stigma sends more men to their deaths then drugs or guns...”

“Yes... This is HIS choice... I’m not keeping him from you, in fact I told him he should see you... But you’ve hurt him, deeply... All he wanted was your acceptance... And this is what you do...” He steps back again “I’m starting to think that Kidnapper might have saved his life... Because under your rules, he might have ended it already...” He shakes his head and watches the two “Again I’ll ask him about talking to you... But I make no promises... Now please leave this property...” He turns and this time enters the house, locking the door behind him before sinking to sit before the door.

The next day, Tony took Jared’s words to heart and through everything through. He enters the room with Norman and smiles “His work is lovely isn’t it...” He looks over the art “A few of these are of the park by my house... We would walk there often...” He smiles at him “I’d love to help get some more art supplies, for Nathan and other patients...” To y moves to take a seat by his desk and smiles, handing over the requested file “Here you go... He didn’t speak much about the Kidnapper... But I brought everything I had on him, I hope it helps...”

Tony smiles and wraps his arm around him, helping him come closer. “That is cute... And he’s asking you for advice... He must think highly of you...” He smiles again and kisses him softly “Well you just let me know if it gets too hot... I can always turn up the heat in the house...” He relaxes with him close.

Tony was at work the next day, he still hated to leave Nathan home alone, he had very little to do alone. He knew his friend would be stopping by later, but that still left him alone for a long while. When he was finally headed home, he stopped to pick up some more shell out candy. He was looking forward to Halloween, and letting Nathan fully enjoy it.

"I guess... he askes me a lot to help him with that since I told him about my sister. Kinda nice." he said softly. Nodding he leaned against his lover and closed his eyes "Alright...goodnight babe."

Hearing Tony come in the young man smiled and looked over to greet his uncle well Drake smiled well also greeting Tony with a warm smile. The youth smirked a little and leaned over the couch "Hey, so are you and Nathan planning anything on Halloween?" Nathan's ears perked and he looked over to Drake who already had a plan in mind for something. "If not, would it be okay to take Jason out to a party? I promise it isn't wild, just a few friends and classmates gathering together. Nothing else." he smiled as he tried to get Tony onboard with the party before Jason. Maybe if Tony was okay with it Jason would budge on the matter.

Jason was caught off guard from the question being asked for him. Drake could only smile as he looked up to Tony "Promise I'll look after him."

Norman nod as he took the file and scanned over it "Mmm...so he says the napper is a woman still? I think he might be lying about that." Norman said as he placed the file down. "When we talked a little bit about the kidnapper, he referred to them as a female, but there were odd phasing...." he explained as he looked over to Tony. He explained he was able to make Nathan talk a little about his time being held and how he describe normal things with his kidnapper didn't sound like time with a woman but more like a man. Just how he says it...doesn't fit a woman really. How he was kidnapped...how he was treated...I think he may have been raped as well." Norman spoke softly as it seemed he was speaking more to himself than to Tony.

The therapist was very detail when it came to talking about Nathan's mental state. Overall, he agreed Nathan was normal when it came to his age, what he thought, and how he viewed most things. Though he was concern when it came to his unknown years. "...Its not the fact he won't talk about, but again rather how he speaks about it. How he acts sometimes. There are times he talks about the person highly..other times he talks about them like a cheating lover or even a parental figure. He might be normal overall...but, I've only spoken to him a few hours a day...you've been with him for awhile. Are there any behaviors you feel are worrisome?"

After their talk Norman offered sometime with Nathan, saying he already approved it and it would be a nice surprise for the boy if he was willing to visit his husband.

Tony came home and was setting his things down when the boys said hello to him. He stand and smiles at them “Hey boys...” He looks at Drake and tilts his head “Well... We were gonna dress up and shell out candy on Halloween night...” He looks to Nathan when Drake told him about the party and bites his lip slightly. He hangs up his coat and walks into the living room “When... Is this party?” Maybe Nathan deserved this time out, to just be a kid.

“You think a man took him? I never got that, thought the few times I did get him to talk with me, he always said she...” He sighs “Nathan was the first case I had like that... And his parents were hovering so much... I couldn’t get him to talk that much...” He looks at him “I finished his case the best I could... And I had grown to care for him...” He glances at the file “But nothing happened when he was still my patient... I know it’s strange, and his parents hate me... But I only want what is best for my husband...”

Tony sat back and listens to him and nods slightly. “Well... For now, just what I’ve stated... He was always pushing himself, always being so busy... I wanted him to calm down and relax...” He glances back at the pictures and smiles “And it looks like he is doing that...”

Tony smiles “I’d love to see him, if he’d like to see me, I don’t want to bug him if he’s busy...” He wanted to see Nathan, and was still deciding what he was going to say about his parents.

"Its actually on Saturday, the day before Halloween." Drake smiled brightly as he playfully pushed Nathan to make him look over. In a way Nathan did seem as though he did want to go, with how his eyes lit up when he learned it wasn't on Halloween. Maybe he could go with his friends and spend time with Tony. Looking over to his lover the boy seemed conflicted about wanting to go with his eyes were bright, but also the way he bit his lip.

"Its in a week so you don't have to say yes right now, but it would be really nice." Drake said as he tried not to pressure Tony to make a quick choice. Hopefully Tony would let his friend go out. "Besides! Poor Jason has his eye on someone."

"I-I don't have my eye on anyone!"

"Haha, you're blushing again." Drake chuckled as he poked the other's nose playfully, like a big brother teasing his little brother. Nathan stood up quickly and began to pull Drake up, the other laughing as he simply let his body go limp and making Jason struggle "Time for you to leave!"

"Come on--I'm just teasing. Besides, you do like him don't you?" Jason turned red and quickly shook his head "I don't." he simply said before stepping away and crossing his arms. "...Come on, its natural to like someone. Right Tony?" Drake turned to the older man. Nathan refused to look at either of them "I'm sorry for teasing. Its just really cute when you get all shy and mad about things like that. Anyway, I'll just start heading off then. Thanks again for helping me J." Drake hugged Nathan who in turn did hug him back, his eyes adverting his lover's eyes. Nathan felt and looked guilty even if he hadn't done anything.

Norman smiled softly as he nod and walked to rest a hand on the other's shoulder. "I see that. Nathan has told me that..." he said as thought over a few chats they had. Sighing softly he rubbed his neck and walked away "I don't want to upset you, but I might suggest to the court to keep Nathan here a bit longer. He...he is improving...but still needs a lot of help." he explained. Norman smiled softly and offered a drink "I'll see if he is up for it. He's only been painting and stuff, and honestly I like seeing him get all excited when he gets his nightly calls from you...who knows how he acts with a surprise visit." grabbing his phone the therapist called the head nurse to have Nathan brought to the office.

"He'll be here shortly. Oh, by the way have you heard from Nathan's parents? I know he doesn't want to see them, but I'd like to know if they have tried to make any contact with him or with you."

Tony smiles a bit and moves to take a seat in the arm chair, when Drake dropped his info bomb. He froze a moment before he kept his indifferent mask in place and sat down. “He does...” He looks to Nathan who was looking terrified and he felt bad for him. This was a normal phase that boys his age went though, and he had taken that from him. By the time he zoned back in, Nathan was trying to pull drake up and make him leave. He smiles slightly “You’re right... It’s quite natural...” He says softly “He is quite cute when he blushes isn’t he...” He smiles and laughs softly, trying not to look at Nathan too much. He looks to Drake as he’s heading to the door “I’ll... Give the party some thought... It might be good for him to get out for a bit... Night Drake...”

He then looks to Nathan when they were alone and smiles softly, if a bit sadly. “So... Do you have an eye for this boy... What’s his name?” He pats his lap “Come here... Please..” He didn’t want him to think he was in trouble, it was natural to want to explore, and he did have Jared.

Tony looks up at him “How... Much longer... We are supposed to be going to New York soon after my trial... I got a new job... And they are waiting on me because of all this... But I want my husband to get better... Even if I have to fly back to visit every few days...” He smiles again, hearing that Nathan got excited about his calls. “I miss him, so talking every night just makes him feel close...”

He looks at him, then bites his lip slightly “Well... Actually... I did see his parents today... They followed me to our friends house...” He told him what happened, even some of the things he said. “I didn’t mean to get angry... But all the cases I’ve had in the past about religion... All the deaths that could have been stopped...” He shook his head “I just pictured Nat at the end of a rope...” He shook his head “I’m sorry...” He took a breath and sighs softly “But I told them it’s completely up to Nathan who he sees... He can even ask me not to stop by... I won’t force him to see them...”

Back
Top Bottom