Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

He watches her a minute, then hands over the bag "I already know how to keep her going... A rough voice and a stern look, she turns to putty..." He crosses his own arms and smirks "But I guess I could let you go in first... But I want her to call me in... And she knows what to call me..." He moves to take a seat on the couch to wait.

Jenny took the bag from him and began to walk towards the bedroom. "Keep an ear out though, part of it involves a gag so she will say it then I'll put it on her." That was the only hint she gave as she vanished into the bedroom, a few sounds escaped the room as she got Rose ready, moans and yelps before a long patch of silence before finally a voice came out.

"M-m-master pl-please I-" The quivering voice was cut off prematurely as the gag was fitted and when The door opened Rose was standing in less then socially acceptable dress (The one on the left)

Jenny spoke before he had a chance to say anything. "Was it worth the wait? Feel free to say whatever you want she can't hear you." Jenny pointed towards noise cancelling headphones. "She can't hear, taste or see, only smell and feel the touch of others. Which makes her quite..." Jenny reached out to place her finger against Rose's side in a completely non-sexual way but illicited a shake and muffled moan that would have been a scream. "Sensitive." Jenny made another example standing at Rose's side and blowing across her face and Rose quivered, the chains giving her very little movement, unable to touch, long lines of droll were spilling from the gag along with a river of juices flowing from her pussy that begged to be touched. "Be gentle, be rough its up to you." Jenny laid back on the bed and watched, whatever happened it would be an amazing spectacle.

Alex had looked to the door a few times at the noises coming from behind it, he was about to get up at the silence, thinking he had missed her, when he heard it. "Wha... Wow..." He glances to Jenny after she steps away and grins "Well... This is unexpected... But quite welcome..." He steps closer to Rose and give the chain attached to her nipples a gentle soft pulls, then turns to Jenny again "There is a black box under the bed... Pull it out and hand me the blue mini massage wand... It's the only blue object..." He focuses back on Rose and reached between her thighs and rubs over her wet pussy "I wonder how long she can stay standing..." He glances to his ceiling, spotting the hook that used to hold a hanging chair, that may come in handy.

even with the soft pulls Rose screamed into her gag, she couldn't see what was happening only felt and smelled Alex at the helm now, she didn't even know what she was wearing since the first thing put on was the blindfold, she wasn't naked but there certainly wasn't much covering her skin and as she thought over this and knowing Alex was seeing her she began to get even wetter, his touch against her drenched pussy made her jump thankfully she knew how to stand in heels she spread her legs as much as she could but was so restrained in her movement. A different kind of pleasure began to fill her similar to how she felt when she was commanded, at those times she was a willing object now she was just an object, she couldn't fight back even if she wanted to, he was in charge of everything and she loved it.

Jenny reached under the bed and found it before handing it to Alex. "I guess we'll find out won't we? Part of the fun of this sort of thing is seeing just how much someone can put up with..." Jenny had a devious smirk. "She won't even be able to tell when she will come it will fill like its about to happen and then go away like the tide ebbing but I bet she wouldn't give it up for the world, every touch is so intense the more senses you cut away."

Alex grins again and takes the toy, he turns it on the low, he pulls the chain again and taps the toy to each nipple a few times. "Yes... And when she can't stand anymore... We have another option..." Looking to the hook again, then turns to Jenny "There should be some beads and lube in there too... I'd like you to join in..." He trails the toy over her stomach now, set to medium, turning it up more as he moves it lower, until it's set to high and he taps it to her pussy for a few seconds at a time.

Rose screamed, her mind swimming as she felt that formless pleasure come from outside her senses, the pulling and then the vibration, on low without sight it felt so much stronger, her mind amping up even the smallest touch.
Jenny smirked as she looked up at the hook. "Oh I have something for that too." Jenny reached into the bag and pulled out a strap-on and waved it around while grabbing the lube and beads.
Rose could feel the toy on her stomach and she couldn't stop moaning even this was so stimulating as her mind ran wild and as it moved lower she shook more and more until it pulled off her skin just long enough to be turned to high and the taps against her pussy turned her screams even higher, her chest heaving with the effort of pulling in enough air to power the onslaught of sound that came out of her muffled mouth.
Jenny now took a position behind Rose grabbing a handful of hair with one hand, roughly pulling her head back while her other hand put down the toys and slapped her across the ass.
Rose shook violently as what felt like a sea flooded her legs, she wasn't able to even describe what hit her, her nipples were so stiff they could cut glass and the drool only continued to flow as the ball gag stopped her from swallowing.

Alex groans as he continues to tease his Kitten, she was so sensitive like this and so responsive, he looks to Jenny and grins. "Shall we give her her first..." The toy now at max, he grins wider and holds it between her thighs, against the small strip of leather against her soaked pussy. "The first of many Kitten..." He knew she couldn't hear him, but he liked to talk to her and Jenny was listening too.

The toy against her made her feel like she would explode, at one point she became silent as she lost control of more and more of herself she felt like she was going to cum before it pulled away again and again each time it felt like she was reaching a new high before suddenly and explosively she came, the flood became a torrent as she squirted against the leather, she fell back against Jenny as the shaking got to much, she didn't have anyway to communicate for more or less any more only silent prayer that it wouldn't stop that Alex and Jenny would give her more and more, hoping it would never end.

Jenny pushed her back to her feet as she regained muscle control. "So we can do small toy or we can do big toy." She held the beads in one hand and her strap-on in the other. "I hope you can summon that stamina for a while though, in this get up I don't think I'm going to stop even if she passes out."

Alex smirks "Well... I think small... We want this to go on for a while... We only have two days left before school starts again... And she needs time to recover..." He helps her stand again and leans up to kiss her nose, letting her smell him more "Mmm... I think I'll fill her mouth with something else a bit later on... I plan on using every hole..." He starts to pull on her nipples again in a slow pattern.

Rose felt the kiss on her nose and in any other situation would look at Alex like a weirdo but the action filled her nose with his strong masculine scent her body ached for more for him to stop messing around and take her already, she certainly had no issue with wetness he could slide into her with ease.
Jenny couldn't help but laugh as Alex thought so well about the little things at the moment, school and recovery time while Jenny just wanted to fuck her friend senseless and Rose wanted it just as much as she could, Jenny lubed up the beads and moved the leather out of the way and slowly inserted the first, surprise and pleasure filled Rose's mouth with noise any pain instantly changing to pleasure in this situation.

Alex was quite hard by this point but was holding himself back, he wanted her worked up a second time before he took her mouth. "I hope she enjoyed that... She won't be getting another for a while yet..." He looks to Jenny and grins "Nice and slow with those..." He pulls her nipples a bit harder and moves close to nip at her neck, then licks and nips again. "When I take her mouth... Then you can step it up with your toy..."

Rose's body was screaming at her begging for more, something which she was completely unable to act on as she fought her bindings to no avail, Jenny spotted the fight and answered only by slowing the insertion of the beads with the most sadistic grin on her lips.
As Alex squeezed harder she wanted to beg him to stop teasing her to just take her but the words just formed meaningless noise. She felt him nip at her neck and rested against him hoping he would take the hint as the burning fire of need raged on.

Alex smirks when she leans against him and reaches up to lightly run his fingers through her hair, then pets what he can reach of her ears. "Easy Kitten... You get what's coming to you..." He knew she couldn't hear, he just like to say it, he looks to Jenny "You only tease her as much as I say Kitty... Unless you want to be in this get up next..." He smirks and steps back to again slowly trail the toy over her body, set to high everywhere but turned to low on her more sensitive areas. He could see how wet she was, he reaches with his other hand to slowly pump a few fingers into her as he continues to tease her, wanting to drive her mad.

Rose tried to cry out against this futility but once again it was just muffled noise, her attempt to get Alex to speed up simply made him play with her hair, she wanted, she needed more. If her hands weren't pressed into this weird glove her nails would be digging into her palms with this torture, finally she felt the toy again the intense vibrations over her body edging closer until it was turned to low, the feeling still shook her core as she stood on shaky legs begging for more and now out of the blue she felt his fingers push into her wet pussy, screams of pleasure attempting to push out of the gag, she attempted to show her adoration by putting her head on his shoulder and nuzzling roughly into his neck, the lines of drool wetting his shirt and neck.

"Hnnn... This is a problem..." He stops and pulls back, he removes his shirt "I think I want to hear her cries... At least for a bit..." He smirks and starts to remove the ball gag, he tosses it to the floor and starts up again, teasing her again. "Her pleas can fall on our deaf ears... What do you say..." He starts to lightly tap her clit with his finger as he pumps them.

Rose could feel the gag in her mouth be tampered with and then finally loosen before being taken away, the moment she could speak she yelled out for Alex. "Master! P-please s-s-stop teasing master p-p-please!" Her body was begging for more so much more then what it had been given, she could feel the beads push in and it made her moan out in pleasure and his fingers on her pussy were making her quake. "P-please master I'll do anything just please don't make me wait." It was such a pathetic plea coming from the little cat.

Jenny had the widest grin after hearing her friend beg so completely for more, being trapped like this was a great gift and the biggest torture that she could have asked for, As Jenny slipped in another bead her free hand slapped Rose's ass hard enough to leave a big red hand print causing Rose to jump and scream for more.

Alex grins and continues his soft teasing, even leaning closer and kissing her soundly as she tries to moan again. "Mmm... What sweet sounds my Kitten makes... Don't you agree Kitty..." He slowly slips his fingers in her again and teases at her Gspot slowly, he nips at her neck as he does. "Is that all the beads Kitty?" It wouldn't be long before he'd have to shove himself into her hot little mouth, he was rock hard and her cries weren't helping him any. He groans and leans up to lick her ears again, sucking one softly.

"Music to my ears." Jenny replied with a teasing smile as she looked down at the bound Rose as she begged for more, for the teasing to stop and she understood how much torture it could be in this position to have no control but it was obvious just how much she was enjoying it as her pussy dripped with desire and need. "Oh yeah all the way in..." Jenny licked her lips and looked down at the strap-on that she had slipped on just waiting for her moment to strike.

"Master! I can't hold it back I n-need you...fu-fuck me please. P-ple-" She was interrupted as Alex's fingers once again touched her g-spot, her body tightened for only a moment before releasing along with a body wrenching scream with no notice she had cum her mind completely frazzled for a few moments as she struggled to right herself.

Alex grins and removes his hand, he helps her steady herself after her sudden climax, he looks down to Jenny once she's recovered some. "I think it's about time she got what she's wants... Sort of..." He reaches up and cups her cheek, rubbing it softly as he stares at her covered eyes, hoping it would her calm her some before her next one. "Pull them out... Quickly... Then strap up..." He could just imagine her eyes right now, glossy with a far off look, only to become more glassy with each new orgasm. "My little Kitten... The sex toy..." He grins and leans closer, stealing a deep kiss before Jenny started to pull, her mind was about to be jelly.

Rose's legs shook under her as Alex held her up, if it weren't for that blindfold he would be able to see the pleasure beginning to override her every thought, the kiss made her shiver with desire and she returned it hungrily what limited body language she had screaming for more..

"Oh I can't wait to hear her try to scream." Jenny began to remove the beads one at a time, each one making the little cat let out a long broken moan and once they were all removed she wasted no time donning the strapon, she could only assume that Rose was already on her way to being a drooling mess, Jenny tapped the toy against her friends ass, knowing just how much Alex would want to take Rose's pussy for himself when she was so mentally vacant she could only be considered a sex object.

Alex watches her and smirks, before Jenny could enter her, he moves her onto all fours, then gets ready to enter her mouth. "Go slowly at first Kitty..." He presses his cock to her mouth to let her know what he wanted, then starts to push in, twisting it slightly to make her use her tongue. "That's it Kitten... All the way in..." He slowly fills her mouth.

Rose felt her world shift as she was moved onto the floor, it made her feel dizzy to have no frame of reference like this, she couldn't hear Alex as he began to push past her lips but she didn't hesitate for a moment, she opened her mouth wide and accepted him, tongue hungrily lapping at him as if she was unable to live without the taste of him, when Jenny began to push in she screamed around Alex's cock but it didn't slow her down.

"She's a hungry little slut isn't she?" Jenny smirked and slapped Rose's ass a few times hard enough to leave handprints, the screams broke down into moans so quickly. "Take a little more then." Jenny pushed further into Rose only to have Rose thrust back as best she could.

Alex grins down at her and reaches down to run his fingers through her hair slowly, giving a little tug the further she takes him in. "Nnn... That she is... Oh... And eager too..." He starts to slowly thrust into her mouth, keeping his movements opposite of Jenny's so she always had one in her. He starts to speed up after a bit and even reaches under to tug on her nipple chain, but making sure she was able to breathe. "Think she'll remember her name when we're done tonight..." He grins and pulls the chain again.

Rose was in heaven her brain starting to blur the line between fantasy and reality as pleasure took over more and more it was hard to imagine that the Rose that was all they knew a few days ago had become this sexually hungry object of perverse pleasures, the bindings that restricted her and the blindfold and earmuffs that cut her off from the world made it so exciting that what was want now was need, she didn't want to cum she needed to cum like she needed air and right now her body was coiling up for another mind breaking orgasm.

Jenny could see the signs building up so quickly she barely had time to take in that her friend was about to cum before it happened as a muffled scream of pleasure erupted around Alex's cock and she gripped onto Jenny's strapon so tight that Jenny was afraid moving would hurt her friend, a puddle formed beneath them as the little cat squirted for what felt like minutes, the massive release of induced stress left her feeling very soft and malleable as she recovered.

Alex had noticed her sudden rise as well and was also unable to move fast enough, he felt her gagging around his cock as she tried to breathe. He pulls back a moment to allow her to catch her breath, then holds her hair and quickly fucks her mouth again, her after orgasm slump making it easy. "Nnn... W-Wasn't expecting that so soon..." He closes his eyes and moves faster, getting close quickly after her little display. "D-Dammit... Ahh!" He pulls out and cums, covering her face and chest, he sits back panting, watching her, he tries to relax, he looks to Jenny. "F-Finish up... It think... She's done..." He looks at her "I want to see her before she blacks out..."

Back
Top Bottom