Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

He smirks at her and runs his fingers through her hair "It wasn't... And you know it..." He kisses her softly and let's the voice out again "Don't lie to me Kitten... You're wet again... Aren't you... You want to feel my touch again..." He nips down her jaw softly, then nips at her neck, pulling back to give her the eyes once more, he wondered how far he could make her go. "I can't hear you Kitten... Answer me..." He just continues to stare, he could feel her starting to shift slightly, trying to hide it.

His fingers running through her hair would have calmed her down if it wasn't for the accusation with that tone of voice, any attempt she made to collect herself destroyed, she could feel herself moisten as he stared her down once more, she could feel his teeth softly scrape on her skin and make her shake again, her arms beginning to fall away as she wanted to give in, there wasn't much left to say that she shouldn't. "Yo-" She couldn't even complete the word as she felt that stare on her. Even if she had multiple layers of thick clothes that stare would make her feel as naked as she was now, her body ached for more then just a stare and as her arms fell away from her tits and pussy she couldn't help but answer him. "Y-yes Ale-m-master...p-please." The sexual hunger began to grow in her eyes again despite the exhaustion that she still felt so prominently.

He grins and doesn't let up on his stare, his hand moving to help open her legs "That's right Kitten... You bend to my will... And I reward you..." His fingers soon finding his Kitten's damp pussy, he slowly and gently teases her clit, soon pumping a few fingers in as well. "You look at me Kitten... You want this reward... One last taste of bliss before you sleep..." He keeps it slow, knowing her body was still tightly wound from before, he wanted this to last a bit. "Tell me you're a needy Kitten... Who wants to cum again..." He stares her down, not letting her look away or close her eyes, his voice deep and commanding.

Rose didn't put up any resistance as his hand spread her legs, his fingers touching her pussy made her jump and shiver, she fell forward a little and propped herself up with both arms, her sharp breaths and moans making her large tits shake with each movement. "I...i...." She wanted so hard to resist him just to prove that she could if she truly wanted to but as he continued to touch it was plain to see that was not going to happen. "I'm a needy k-kitten...I want to c-cum p-please Alex..." She attempted to shift forward towards him to kiss him, hey body acting on its own as she sought release.

Alex smirks again and gently holds her back with his free hand "No kiss yet my Kitten..." He lightly pinches her clit, watching her climb higher "Let the pleasure fill you Kitten... Let it fill your senses... Build higher... Stronger..." He watched her closely, as he eyes started to cloud "That's it Kitten... You wanna cum again..." Now he leans closer, as she was right on edge "You cum with my kiss..." He kisses her then, watching her eyes roll back before they close and pumps his fingers slowly in her tight and twitching pussy as she came undone. He slowly pulls his fingers away a few moments later and breaks the kiss, watching her.

The pinch on her clit made her scream in pleasure, her fingers curling and grip the bedspread in an iron grip it took only another minute for her to be at the point where she could barely hold herself up, she could hear his words but couldn't muster any of her own, every concious thought going into holding it back when she heard the key to her release she was on the edge of giving into it, once his lips pressed against hers she let it all out, her eyes rolled back and her body contracted tightly, a loud scream muffled only by Alex's mouth as she squirted over Alex's fingers as he pulled away her muscles relaxed and she fell forward against him, as she came down there were two warring parties in her head, one begging for sleep, her body sore and exhausted the other sex driven side of her hungering for more, her tongue lapping at the empty air between her and Alex's dick.

Alex watches her and smirks again "Do you want to taste me Kitten... Would that please you..." His voice low, but deep, not wanting to break her light trance, he lays back slightly and lifts one leg to show himself off to her. "Do as you please my Kitten... Then you can sleep..." He smiles and leans up, licking her ear.

Rose only let out a low moan of wanting, her brain at the level of an animal right now as she painfully slowly moved forward before finally making contact, her tongue licking up his length before she began to suckle at the tip, her movements were sluggish and imprecise obviously not up to her normal level and after 30 seconds of her lack lustre performance her eyes shut as finally sleep won out, her mouth still hanging open on his length.

Alex watches her, he does moan slightly, but knew this wouldn't last long by her movements, then just smiles as she finally passed out. He gently lifts her off him and lays her back down, covering them up and slowly following her to sleep.

The next morning, Alex gets up to go shower, then checks on them both before going to start breakfast.

While Alex was cooking Rose was thrashing in the bed, unable to find a comfortable spot before finally waking, her hair an absolute mess from all the movement, she stumbled out of bed and found some clothes, a pair of her underwear and one of Alex's shirts, the long arms hiding her hands and if it weren't for her large tits it would look more like a dress then a shirt but with them it showed just the hint of her belly. She slowly stepped out of the room and made her way to the kitchen. "Coffee..." Her voice suiting her zombie like appearance as she found a seat, meaning to lean her head on the table there was a sudden thud and a good 5 seconds later a quiet monotone. "Ow."

Alex was cooking when she stumbled in, he missed her request for coffee but did hear the thud and her soft cry. He turns "Kitten?" He moves the pan from the heat and goes to her, taking a seat and helping her up, he pulls her into his lap and gently runs his fingers through her hair. He looks at her "Hey... Are you ok..." He rubs her cheek and leans down to softly kiss the red mark on her forehead before rubbing her back and holding her closer.

Rose let out a low whining grumble as he picked her up, her messy hair did a good job covering her face and the zombie like expression plastered on it, eyes were half closed and her mouth slightly open for no reason in particular, her head found a comfortable spot on his shoulder soon. "Coffee..." She said again, her voice still monotone with no hint of it being a question or request just her stating the word in a low voice, while she didn't really want to leave the hug she wanted to cradle coffee more then she wanted to be cradled.

Alex smirks slightly and rubs her back "Well... Hello Kitten... Are we a little no functional without coffee..." He chuckles softly and sets her down on the chair, making sure she won't fall, then moves to get her a cup of coffee, just the way she likes it. He returns and sets the cup before her before returning to the stove to finish cooking, he looks back at her. "How are you feeling this morning... Hungry I hope..." He starts another round of pancakes.

Rose didn't really make a sound as she was moved back onto her chair, she didn't even really hear his comment about not being functional and once the cup was placed in front of her any attention span she had was utterly focused on the warm liquid in front of her as she began to smell it as it cooled and slowly sipping so she didn't burn herself, she still hadn't noticed the smell of food or the fact that Alex was obviously cooking in the same room as her, one of those rare days for the young cat where her brain was truly stuck in the off position for the morning.

Jenny on the other hand jumped around the corner revealing some of Rose's brightest clothes, she wore a comfortable red top and paired it with tight yellow pants. "Morning everyone!" She said in a chipper voice before seeing the sorry excuse for a living creature that sat in the kitchen seat. "Zombies included!" Jenny fiddled with her messenger bag making sure she had everything. "Ohhhhh pancakes yes please." Jenny began to jump on the spot as she thought about breakfast. "Not to many I have a couple of things I want to do today so a big breakfast could be bad."

Alex turns again at the sound of Jenny's voice "Hey... Morning..." He smiles "Sure, help yourself, I have a few done already..." He looks at her again "You got plans today? Where ya headed.." He wasn't sure he liked the idea of his newest Kitty wandering around alone, he glances at Rose before finishing a few more pancakes. Once done, he makes a plate for himself and for his zombie kitten, setting it before her, then moves to get them juice. He'd have to have a little 'talk' with Jenny before she left, he sits down to eat with them, sipping his drink.

"Just wanna buy a few things, a few more clothes, I need some supplies for a few commissions coming up and I was browsing the net on my phone saw you guys had some neat looking stores oh and I...." She whispered even though there was no way Rose could pay attention yet. "I might buy a present for you two...possibly us three." With a dirty wink she simply took a plate a pancakes and acted like nothing happened, she gripped the maple syrup and poured a large portion all over her pancakes enough to look like she may die of a sugar overdose. "Yayyyy!" It was starting to become obvious where her trademark energy came from.

Rose finally finished her coffee, the attention finally falling away from the cup only to see a plate of pancakes that seemed to have magically appeared while the waking liquid filled her cup, with a slow hand she began to break off small parts of the pancake, not bothering to cut or add anything just slowly feeding herself, her face was starting to colour and each bite she seemed to gain some dexterity.

Alex looks at Jenny and blinks a moment "Oh... Really now..." He smirks and glances at Rose before continuing to eat. "Sounds interesting... You leaving after breakfast? When will you be back..." He slips his hand into his pocket, he was thinking about giving her a few commands to take with her today. He noticed Rose slowly coming to and waits until she's able to understand before hitting play.

Jenny nodded while taking a big bite of pancakes, not willing to stop to talk if it meant putting a pause on her meal, she just finished swallowing as the music hit her, bringing her to a standstill, eyes straight ahead and empty like a doll.

Rose's transformation was similar, her tired eyes which seemed to be putting so much effort into just being open every now and then now simply pulled open with a glass eyed look, the long sleeves of Alex's shirt falling to cover her hands as her arms went limp.

Alex smiles, he looks to Rose first, "You just enjoy the music Kitten..." After her small nod, he looks back to Jenny and smirks "So... You're going out today... Not without a few rules Kitty... You will not have sex with any other male... Every man that tries, will only fule an unconscious need for me... Other than than that, you will behave as you normally do..." He smirks before returning to his food, turning the music off like it was never on.

Rose's command was simple the slight nod the only movement she made as her eyes focused against the wall, Jenny's command began to imprint on her as he finished, her body waiting to be touched by this need. Once the music ended she went back to normal and grabbed another large bite as if nothing happened. Rose took a few more bites before slowly getting to her feet and stepping over to Alex, slumping against him in a hug. "Thanks for breakfast..." Her voice sounding more full of life then before but still sounded like it would take a while longer before she could be classed as awake, her large tits pressed against his shoulder and without her noticing her hug pulled him into a valley of her cleavage, her head resting against the top of his. "I'm going to..." She let out a long yawn. "Have a shower to wake up." She took a step away and turned, clearing sleep from her eye with Alex's shirt sleeve, her only other piece of clothing being her smooth underwear perfectly suited to her showing her luscious ass.

While the two had been distracted Jenny had already moved to her feet, her plate and Rose's now empty, Jenny waving goodbye as she opened the door. "Bye!" Two of Rose's pancakes in her hand as she left.

Alex looks up and smiles "You're welcome Kitten... Hey..." He pulls her back "Bye..." He says over his shoulder, he looks to Rose, his hand going to cup her ass lightly as he pulled her back "Can I join you... I know I already had one..." He pulls her closer and kisses her softly before standing, holding her "But I wanna see my little Kitten... All soaking wet..." He let his voice change at the end and his eyes harden slightly, letting her know this wasn't just a request.

Rose let out a little groan as she was pulled back, she so wanted that blast of cold water that would wake her, the soft kiss and his hands on her ass didn't seem to alter her expression and even with Alex taking advantage of her weakness those tired eyes didn't seem to process it. "If you want...I just need to put on just the cold to start with..." Rose gave him a peck on the cheek before pulling away, her train of thought only focused on waking up as she soon stripped out of the two pieces of clothing she was wearing before hopping in the shower and with a turn of the cold water knob a loud yell echoed through every room. "OH MY GOD!" The exhausted look utterly vanished under the rush of freezing water that poured over her like a slap to the face, the water quickly coming to a stop as she turned off the cold and turned on the hot before finally finding a happy medium. That braindead zombie expression gone as she let the warm water rush over her.

Alex chuckles softly as he watches her, letting her walk away from him with no hassle, he follows after her slowly. "Note to self... Zombie Kitten doesn't respond well... Nnn..." He cringes and plugs an ear at her scream, then enters the bathroom, he starts to strip again as she gets the water right. "So... My little Kitten isn't always a morning person..." He slips his arms around her from behind as he steps into the shower, kissing her ear softly.

"Only cause you kept me up!" Rose's complaints were shooed away as she felt his arms wrap around her and felt his lips on her ear, she let out a long sigh of relaxation as she felt him against her in a more romantic setting, she soon spun in his arms to rest her face against his chest and return his hug, the little cat taking in the time they had alone. "I'm really g-glad we decided to give it a go..." Blush filled her face and her grip tightened. "I l-love you Alex." Rose could deal so well with the physical part of their relationship but the emotional side still made her nervous.

He easily allowed her to turn in his arms and looks down at her as she relaxes against him, he then smile at her words. "I'm glad we did too..." His smile only widened at her admittance, he gently tips her chin up to look at her face, he rubs her cheek and smiles. "I love you too Kitten... Have for a long while now..." He leans down and kisses her softly, just enjoying the feel of her so close to him, and trying to ignore how another part of his body was enjoying it as well. He pulls back slightly and smirks "Guess he likes what he sees..." Reaching up to lightly scratch her ear again.

Back
Top Bottom