Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Alex quickly pulls back as her words hit him, that wasn't the response he was hoping for, he had been quite gentle entering her. "I'm sorry Kitten..." He moves over her and leans down to kiss her softly, licking her lips gently. "I didn't mean to hurt you..." He was still naked, so he shifts to lay over her and slowly rocks against her, shifting to suckle her nipples, she weak spot. His hand slowly moving to cup her breast, he'd distract her yet.

Rose still wasn't quite awake as the discomfort went away and he moved to kiss her, eyes still half closed as she felt him lick her lips temptingly, it took her a couple of moments to realize the position they were in. "Hell of a way to wake someone up A-alex." A moan broke her grumpy tone of voice as the little cat felt him rub against her, her body still well and truly lubed up from before. "What if..." Rose suddenly noticed Jenny and went wide eyed as the session that led to her sudden sleep played back in her mind. "O...oh god..." The shock was obvious on her face but it was plain to see that there was more then a little bit of pleasure hidden behind it remembering the barrage of pleasure the two shoved on her, how she couldn't even let out a word.

Jenny spotted the look of pleasure hidden beneath that surprise and moved over, slowly dropping to Rose's face, whispering a few things to her friend that made Rose's whole body shake before planting a deep kiss on her lips.

Alex glances up as she spoke but didn't stop his actions, soon nipping her nipples lightly as Jenny starts to kiss her. He continues to rock against her and soon wets his finger again, he inches it towards her backside and teases her this time. He circles each nipple with his tongue before sucking it, his finger teasing before slowly pushing in again.

Rose was trapped once again between the two unable to even fully form a thought in her head before it was interrupted by the both of them, Jenny's hands beginning to wander softly over the catgirls skin almost like a tickle as Alex played with her nipples and filled her, the moans muffled by Jenny's makeout session with her, her brain swimming in the pleasure being forced on her when suddenly she felt a poke at her ass, her body tightening in shock, Jenny now moving to softly lick along Rose's neck sending all manner of sensation through her body. "N-no Alex n-not there..." Her defiance was obviously weak willed as the small discomfort paled in comparison to what the two were doing to her, Rose attempted to move her hands to block him only to find Jenny now firmly held both her wrists in her soft but strong hands.

He gives her nipple a harder suckle before pulling off, he looks up at her "Just relax Kitten..." He smiles and starts to enter her pussy now, hoping to further distract her, he pumps slowly and then continues to push his finger in when she moans again. "That's it Kitten... Just relax and enjoy..." When she starts to relax he begins to slowly pump his finger.

Jenny started to play with Rose's nipples while suckling on her neck, Rose shivering in delight with each touch and letting out a scream as she felt Alex push inside her the distraction working for now as she attempted to reach for Alex only to have Jenny stop her, Jenny moved Rose's hands to the ground and held them in place with her knees, the assault on her only going one way as the two still played. "J-jenny..." Was all Rose was able to get out before Jenny placed her lips on her friend once more waiting for Alex to make the next move.

Alex continued to slowly pump and twist his fingers in her, he also began to rock his hips, thrusting into her pussy slowly. He smirks as Jenny takes more control from her, he then starts to gently scissor his fingers to stretch her gently. He leans up and kisses along Jenny's back, using his free hand a moment to runs his fingers over her tail.

Rose's pleasure daze slowly started to break as he moved his fingers more, the awkward uncomfortable feeling only growing as he continued, Jenny purred in reply to his kisses and the feeling of his fingers on her tail as Rose began to move more showing her discomfort, Jenny took her lips from her friend moving them to her ear. "Shhh shhh shhh it'll feel good soon and I'll give you a nice big reward remember? just relax." Jenny began to nibble on her friends earlobe, the little cat unable to figure out if she wanted to continue to fight or was willing to let it happen.

Alex kept up his actions and slow pace as Jenny worked to calm Rose down and help her relax into this, he kisses over her back again. He soon slips his hand from Jenny's tail to Rose's clit, teasing it slowly to try and help her relax. He could feel her loosening up, if only slightly, he didn't plan on letting up until she was used to it.

Rose was beginning to relax slowly, the two of them working their magic on her having an amazing effect, Jenny's hands knew just how to apply pressure her fingers and nails brushing and squeezing each in ways she never expected while Alex filled her pussy and his fingers worked her clit her mind starting to blank as an orgasm rushed through her without even feeling it coming on, her screams echoing in the room as she tightened on Alex and Jenny moved back allowing her to writhe freely, hands forming fists on the carpet, while she was still recovering Jenny turned to Alex soon crawling behind him and pressing her naked body against him, her softness conforming to his musculature. "I think shes pretty relaxed now...do you want to wait until she comes out of it or thrust in right now?" It was obvious Jenny was acting as the devil on the shoulder with how her tongue lapped at his ear teasing impatience over his recovering girlfriend, a little bit of the sadist coming out in the catgirl.

Alex groans as Rose suddenly clamps down on him, a hard orgasm having hit her, he was panting slightly when he noticed Jenny had moved. He glances back at her at her words, then back at Rose, she was still twitching and moaning through it. He tested his fingers and found her to be quite lose and very wet from her orgasm, as much as he wanted to wait, now would be the perfect time. He slowly pulls from her, causing her to twitch more as pleasure ripples through her, then shifts to now press against her ass. He starts to slowly push in, his hand going back to her clit, rubbing softly to keep her on her high, then he starts to thrust slowly.

Rose convulsed as she suddenly felt so empty Alex having pulled out of her and leaving her wanting while she still was pushing through her orgasm before feeling him press against her ass, her mind not quite capable of processing what was about to happen as he pushed in, the large rod slowly pushing in as her mind slowly came off its high she began to reach for him words of disapproval beginning to form in her mind before they were wiped away, Jenny had managed to scoot around Alex now and shoved his hands out of the way, and licked and suckled at Rose's clit, the cat girl recoiling back and arching upwards as Alex got her used to his size, Jenny soon pulled away much to Rose's dismay and soon held Rose up to look at her boyfriend. "Did you like that Rose?" Jenny teased. "If you want more I want to hear you beg Alex to fuck you in the ass, not this slow teasing..." Jenny smiled up at Alex with such a look of perverse pleasure.

Rose's body was begging for more of Jenny's trained tongue but hearing the command even with her body beginning to get used to Alex it still was uncomfortable even with the pleasure now starting to come through but soon found her mouth was talking before she could even think about whether she should or not. "P-please Alex...." Her voice weak with embarrassment and yearning.
"Uh-uh beg him...to fuck you...in the ass...not just a please."
"P-please fuck me....in the ass...Alex..." Jenny's grin only grew as she heard her friend say words that without a doubt embarrased her.

Alex watched as Jenny worked Rose up, teasing and suckling her it while he fucks her, he wanted to reach out and touch her breast. He smirks slightly as her command and could see Rose wanting to say no and fight it, but being controlled was a turn on for her. He watched as being ordered around broke her will down some more and she began to beg him, he looks at her and smiles. "As you wish Kitten..." He holds her hips and starts to pick up the pace, thrusting slightly deeper.

Rose could feel her will breaking more and more with each thrust, the humiliation and pain beginning to mix with the pleasure as she discover this new way of submitting, he was taking pleasure in having power over her like this Jenny was too, Rose's mind making an almost audible click as she began to get more into the position she was in, her resistance falling around her like broken armour. "Y-yes! Alex more!" The unbearable pain from before starting to feel like masochistic pleasure as she gave into him.

"There we go." Jenny whispered to herself as she sat beside the two fingering herself, she would reward Rose later, right now she was enjoying the view of Rose giving into that desire to be dominated for Alex to hold his power over her until she couldn't help but submit.

Alex could see it in her eyes the moment she gave in, they glossed over and her body language changed, she was almost like her hentai kitty self. "That's it Kitten... Now play with your breasts... They look lonely..." He grins, giving her more commands, knowing she couldn't resist at this point, her will as fragile as a bubble. He can hear Jenny's moans off from the side, but doesn't look at her, keeping his focus on Rose, pinning her with his eyes. "Does my Kitten wanna cum..."

Hearing the command was more then enough to compel her without a second thought as her hands quickly moved to her chest softly squeezing at first before her hands and fingers became rough soon pulling and twisting her nipples as Alex began to move faster and like Alex she could hear Jenny off to the side but her eyes didn't move from Alex's waiting for more, another command, a change in position or just for her own body to give way to the growing orgasm inside her. "Y-yes more then anything..." Her voice quivering with the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain along with a begging desire to please. "C-can I?" Her body was growing closer but she wasn't quite there yet.

Alex looks down at her "You may... But only after you cant hold it back any more... You're going to hold back until it becomes too much... Do you understand Kitten..." She was begging to be ordered with her eyes, almost pleading for a command, so he gave her one. "Now tell me what you're going to do..."

Rose's body started to tremble after hearing the new command just hearing it seemingly making her tense as if she was already struggling. "Y-es....I have to to hold it...until I can't anymore....I'll do my best..." Rose's body language continuing to change as she grew more used to his cock filling her ass, her moans growing louder and louder with each thrust, her eyes begging for more and as she got closer she couldn't help but display signs of the hentai pussy cat that so deeply resided in her, mouth starting to hang open as if hungrily waiting to be filled, her legs wrapping around Alex and pulling him in tighter when only minutes ago she tried to push him away she even occasionally suckled at her own breasts, teasing her boyfriend and Jenny who still sat watching.

Alex groans and moans "Nnn... Suck a naughty Kitty... Let it build Kitten... Let it fill you until it's all you know... Then... You can cum..." He starts to thrust harder, wanting to push her, he knew she would be out for a while after this. "Hold it back Kitten... Just a bit more..." He watches her and groans, getting close himself, be he'd also hold back.

"Rose began to claw at the ground as she got close struggling to stop herself from giving in, her body winding up like a ticking time bomb just waiting for her to explode the words coming from Alex not reaching her as she simply focused on holding back the strain obvious on her face and body as she tightened her every muscle and gritted her teeth together. "C-" She wasn't even able to get the word out before she suddenly let go the violent explosion of an orgasm making her entire body arch as her nails ripped into the carpet beneath her, eyes rolling back as she squirted over Alex while squeezing him betweent her legs, her scream so high pitched it was barely within hearing range before with a thud she collapsed to the floor again her every muscle shuddering as she rode out the back breaking orgasm.

"That was....showy." Jenny giggled as she reached over and touched Rose's shoulder, even the small contact sending violent shakes through Rose. "Is she like this everytime someone takes charge?" Jenny could see that Rose was no longer here, utterly checked out with pleasure.

"F-Fuck!... Nnn..." Alex shut his eyes and held her as she hit her peak, he groans at how tight she's squeezing him, he's able to buck his hips a few times and cums just before she collapses. He was panting heavily and looking down at her as she twitches, riding out the last of it, he slips from her, causing another round of shockwaves. He was slowly catching his breath when he heard Jenny, he glances at her and smirks. "Some times... She really likes being put in her place... No matter how much she'll deny it..." He looks to rose again and runs his fingers along her inner thighs, loving her twitches.

"Well where is the fun in just giving in?" Jenny said with a knowing smile, it was fun to put up a fight even if you had every intention of bowing to the other person although from the looks of Rose she seemed to not quite understand that is what she was doing. "I'm sure you will make sure she knows it soon enough, especially if you keep doing this!" Jenny reached out and squeezed Rose's nipple making her quake once again, soon letting go with a sadistic smile riding her lips. "Have you done much bondage with her? I bet she would love being tied up and blindfolded, maybe even gagged."

Alex looks at Jenny "Bondage... No... I have blindfolded her I believe... I'll have to talk to her... She gets so shy at first... It's one of the things I love about her..." He tilts his head and thinks a moment, then glances to Rose, she was out for the count, now would be perfect. He looks around for his phone and grabs it off the couch, while Jenny was watching Rose, he hits play, he had an idea he wanted to try.

"I bet she would love it though, that shyness would go away pretty fast when your toes start to curl although I'm sure you and her already know that." Jenny teased, only just finishing her sentance before the music kicked in Rose didn't seem to be affected but Jenny's energy disappeared as the music took over.

He watches as Jenny slips into her trance and grins, he moves to pull her into his lap, facing Rose, he holds her get. "When I snap my fingers Jenny... You'll be an innocent young kitty again... Nervous about sex... And shy... But you won't leave my lap..." He smirks, he wanted to see Jenny in the shy role at least once, he holds her hips lightly and has her spread her legs. "When I snap again... You will be in your trance again..." He reaches up and holds his hand before her, then snaps and is holding her hips again.

Back
Top Bottom