Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Rose's eyes could only glance at Alex's own before darting away, the embarrassment clear on her face strangely enough more comfortable with Alex's member attempting to ruin the moment then her trying to deepen it, their shared kiss making her heart flutter for a few moments as she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, as he pulled away she groaned in disapproval and as he made the comment she couldn't help but giggle. "We'll deal with him in a minute..." She returned to having her head rest on his chest, the warm water cascading over them. "Just a little longer..." She began to softly purr for a few minutes of silence, enjoying his soft pats and scratches, she finally pulled away from his chest to give him a soft kiss before slowly moving to her knees. She guided Alex to lean against the wall and with a teasing pace she wrapped her lips around the tip of his dick. Not with the intention of torturing him with waiting she simply wanted this to feel more intimate and tender rather then the normal race to pleasure.

"Fine by me..." He relaxes and holds her again, rubbing her back softly until she starts to move "Wha... Oh..." He moves as she wants and looks down at her, then rests his head back against the wall as she starts, he moans softly and groans as she continues. He reaches down and softly rubs her ear, not guiding her at all, just showing his appreciation besides moaning. She was taking her time and making sure to touch every inch of him, he groans louder as her tongue starts to work around his head, it still being quite sensitive. "Nnn... Just like that..." He sighs softly.

She didn't speed up at any point, only pushing deeper after thoroughly working what she already had, her action mimicking worship but it was just a desire to please, a way to romanticize something essentially unromantic, she focused on the head more then anything, it was obvious he was more sensitive there then anywhere else, she didn't use her hands feeling it would cheapen what she was trying to do she merely pulled off him for a moment and in a quiet, nervous voice said. "L-let it go whenever you want to..." And with that she returned to filling her mouth and pushing against her throat with his cock.

Alex was in heaven, he never thought going slow would feel so good, he could feel himself getting close already which surprised him. His eyes fluttered open as she pulled off him a moment to talk, her words not reaching him at first, then he smirks and relaxes again. "Y-Yeah... Nnn... God Kitten... That feels so good..." He was now fighting to look down at her, he was scratching her ear lightly, knowing she liked it, he groans louder. "A-Almost..." He was panting slowly.

Rose could feel him get closer, each lick of her tongue made him jump a little in her mouth, her tongue working its magic as she sucked on his length. It wasn't much longer before she felt his body tense and she knew it was happening, retreating back up his length to hold his tip in her mouth, within moments string upon string of his cum filled her mouth, enough that she struggled to swallow fast enough. After he finished she slowly cleaned off the head before returning to her feet, she turned off the water as it was running cold before looking at him. "W-where do you want me?" She asked, wondering if impatience would take him or if he would move them to a more comfortable venue.

"Nnn... Fuck..." He shuddered and shivered as he finally came, amazed he was able to stay standing, his arms then going around her as she stood. "Mmm... Give me a minute..." He was panting slightly and was afraid to move his legs yet, he slowly looks at her and smirks, then kisses her softly. "Mmm... You took your time... I want to take mine... Our room..." He then lifts her and steps from the shower, he sets her down and grabs a towel, focusing on her tail and hair. "Let's go..." He takes her hand and leads her across the hall to his room, completely naked, he lifts her at the foot of the bed and lays her on it. "Nnn... Beautiful..." He watches her a moment, the spreads her legs and kneels, he starts to lick her, very slowly, making sure to touch everywhere.

Rose couldn't help but be happy that Alex was willing to be patient. their sessions had been so sudden and lust filled that foreplay and place had no meaning, the young cat let out a long purr as she felt him dry her. She stayed silent until she was placed on the bed. "A-are you su-" She didn't get time to finish before she felt his tongue on her lips. her hands gripped the bed as she let out a long moan. "O-oh d-don't stop Alex." There was something different about having the extra time, her body relaxing and enjoying every moment rather then being overloaded with pleasure her hands reached down and ran through his hair and her body started to shake. "Your so amazing A-alex!"

Alex kept his actions slow and light, licking everywhere but also keeping her build up at his own pace, he could feel her shaking. He glances up at her and starts to softly suckle her clit again, but stops and returns to slowly licking if she gets to close. His hands slowly left her hips, rubbing her legs and moving up to tickle over her belly softly, enjoying her body's shiver. He was finally able to take his time again, Jenny having gone out, he was going to slowly push her to her limits before he took her, making her pleasure the only thought on her mind currently.

Rose began to struggle forming words, a mess of syllables all that exited her mouth now apart from moans, her body twitching without her consent against Alex as he worked his magic on her sensitive pussy, her hands retreated from his head and once again took a rough hold of the bedding beneath her, he knew just how to keep her on edge so she wasn't able to tell when she was going to cum. "Clo....go..." The words refusing to assemble as his hands explored her, her legs began to contract and held his head in place and then with a violent spasm her hands rushed to his head again and gripped his hair. "AHHHHH!~" Her scream of pleasure bouncing off the walls of their small room, her legs and hands only tightening on him before her muscles relaxed and they fell to her sides, a line of drool beginning to form, but she was still hungry for more.

Alex grins against her as she finally cums, her legs holding him in place but a moment before she falls limp against the bed. He slowly pulls away from her, looking her over and smiles "Glad you enjoyed that my love... But we aren't finished yet..." He picks her up and moves them across the room, finally letting her see that he brought her mirror into his room, he kneels before it. "Look Kitten..." He keeps her facing the mirror as he positions her, then starts to slowly slip into her, he keeps it slow to allow her to watch them. "Watch us Kitten... Watch how I please you..." He kisses along her neck, staring st her through the mirror.

Rose was still catching her breath as Alex returned with the mirror in tow, she was confused for a moment but as she was moved into position and Alex pushed inside her it hit her, her body shook again but more along the lines of a sexual purr, her deepest fetish now being bought to light, she watched herself in the mirror intensely, her body reacting on its own as she began to bounce on Alex, one hand moving to her tits the other moving to slowly rub her clit, even with someone watching her she couldn't help but move to play with herself, she should be ashamed but her body burned with desire and need. "Ohhh god!~" She could already tell how intense this was going to end up, the wet slap between them only growing as she became more and more drenched and her body begged for more, she was entirely focused on herself in the mirror, she watched the slut in the mirror bounce up and down with reckless need her mouth now hung open along with her tongue poking out, a true ahegao face.

Alex watches as his sweet little Kitten slowly turns into a hentai craving pussy cat, her pleasure totally taking over her. "Nnn... Such a naughty kitty..." He whispers and allows her to set the pace, his hands on her hips, just to keep her on him, he licks her neck again and nips lightly. "You're mine Kitten... Your pleasure belongs to me..." He stares at her in the mirror, using his commanding tone and gripping her hips a bit harder, but not stopping his movements. "Say it Rose... I own your pleasure..."

Every touch from Alex was sending ripples through the young cat, her body shivering at the slightest touch as she got closer and closer her body feeling like it was gearing up to explode, she really couldn't deny his claim she was his, so easily bent to his will with a sound of that strong in control voice and the look in his eyes, how could she stop herself from giving in? When Alex told Rose to say it she seemed to struggle so hard to find any words. "I....yo-pleas-" Was the best she could manage, her brain completely blanking as she found herself on the edge finally her body winding so tight as the last vestiges of her self-control held herself back as if she was waiting for permission or some sign she was allowed.

Her fingers found themselves embedding into Alex's legs as the rest of her began to tighten and contract, one of her gripping hands reached to his and with great difficulty lifted his hand to her throat, the sight of seeing it in the mirror making her body tighten even further on him. "pl..."

Alex grins at her and starts to groan as she begins to tighten up, her whole body getting stiffer the closer she got. "That's my girl..." He grins wider as she moves his hand to her throat, he stares at her in the mirror and tightens his hand lightly. "I own your pleasure Kitten... And I'm telling you to cum for me... Enjoy the pleasure I'm allowing you to have..." He tightens his grip to just as she starts to gasp, still letting her hand plenty of air, still keeping his eyes locked with hers in the reflection.

Rose's muscles were beginning to ache being on the edge this long was not a normal thing for her let alone holding back such an immense bout of pleasure. But the mixture of those words and the tightening on her throat meant there was no way she could hold back anymore, her body reacting immediately as what felt like an explosion within her was set off, she bit her lip as her eyes shot into her head, her contracted body opened up and she came with what felt like a river pouring from her, she stopped biting her lip to have her mouth hang open and a pool of drool pour from her lips, the look of an utterly broken girl, her tail had fallen limp and her ears laid flat, if it wasn't for the hand at her throat she would have fallen, the mostly silent orgasm now leaving her practically limp in his hands. "Don-stop." Even the slightest touch or movement seemed to send her off into smaller orgasms but her broken mind begged for more, her eyes finally started to ascend just to see the state she was in. "Ahh~" The only sound she could muster as she saw the reflection.

"Nnn..." He bit his own lip as she tightened on him, but he held back, until he heard her soft plea, he grins as she finally look at him again and holds her up. "As my kitten wishes..." He uses his hand on her throat to hold her head up and the other slips around her waist to hold her up, then he starts. "Your pleasure is mine..." He starts to pound up into her quickly, loving the feel of her rippling around him with each small orgasm she has. "Nnn... Your pussy feels good Kitten... I think I'll give it some cream!" He groans again and thrusts up hard and deep, filling her as his own orgasm hits, he bites at her neck lightly as he rides it out, rocking into her slowly.

Rose felt the world fall away from her as his thrusts hit her hard and fast she felt like she was going to pass out because of pleasure, his hand still at her throat while he pounded away, her limp body making a wet slap against Alex each time he thrust into her, her juices covering the both of them, she couldn't regain control of herself as he didn't give her a single second to regain her composure, she wasn't even sure if her orgasm ever really ended as she felt him suddenly bite into her neck and fill her up, Rose at this point just being a toy for him to play with and put in positions for his own pleasure, she was still conscious on top of him but her brain was on stand-by, her body still twitched and begged for more without her in control.

Panting hard, Alex pulls Rose off him slowly, then gently lays her on the bed, careful to not let her 'stickiness' get everywhere, then heads for the bathroom to clean up. He brings back a wash cloth and water, then starts to slowly wash her and get her into bed. He knew she'd be ok when she rolled over slightly and smirks in her sleep.

The pleasure that rippled through Rose when she felt him withdraw and place her on the bed made her want to scream but she remained silent and before Alex returned sleep overtook her, the exhaustion that had been hiding suddenly hitting her, the feeling of him washing her didn't wake her and the only movement she showed was her rolling and the contented smirk that assured Alex of her health.

Jenny returned a few hours later with quite a few bags in her hands and a confident smile on her face. "I'm back!" She shouted as she entered and slammed the door shut with her foot, her ears perked up and tail waved back and forth slowly. "And I bring presents! Of so many kinds! Where's Rose?" As Alex attempted to look into the bags she shot him a playful look. "You have to be patient Rose gets to try them first." A wink ending her sentence.

Alex was out in the kitchen when Jenny got back, he sets his beer down and looks at her "What's in here... Wha... Oh?" He glances at the bags again before looking to Jenny once more. "Well... Rose is still sleeping... We ah... Had a bit more fun after you left..." He grins and moves closer "How was your day?" He looks to the rooms, not sure how much longer Rose would be asleep, it had been a few hours.

"Ahhh..." Jenny let out with a sly smile. "I gotta say I'm impressed you have more stamina then most." Jenny skipped by him and put the bags in Rose's room before coming back out to answer his question. "Good, I got lots of supplies for my commissions nice and cheap too and of course the gifts which were much more fun to retrieve." Her body language shifted from happy to playful as she remembered. "I guess there aren't many catgirls around here so its hard for guys to resist getting all hot and bothered when I toy with them a little bit."

Alex smirks and watches her "I had to wait years to be with my little Kitten... I'm just making up for lost time..." He then pulses her close suddenly "You were teasing some local boys... How did that go..." He lightly teases at her tail as he stares at her, wanting to know how how little suggestion had worked.

Jenny had begun to turn away when she was yanked against Alex a yelp and hiss of surprise escaped her before she understood what was happening but within moments she figured it out as she landed against his chest, her eyes darting towards his as he asked and a playful expression rolled onto her face. "Oh you know they all fell to my charms, I'm just so hard to resist..." She leaned up slowly bringing her face close to his, her breath quickening as she drew closer and closer until Alex could feel the warmth of her skin just millimetres away and then without warning she slipped from his arms and hopped away from him a sly grin plastered to her lips. "Wouldn't you agree?" The order that he gave her nullified by the fact she only flirted to get a deal on items she bought she never flirted with the men with any desire to see them again.

Alex watches her, then smirks as she suddenly pulls away "Ah... This little kitty is a tease..." He moves to follow her and grabs at one of the bags again "So tell me... What little treats have you gotten for my Kitten..." He holds the bag up and out of her reach, keeping it away as she tried to get it back.

Jenny seemed unperturbed by his threat simply crossing her arms and standing in a strong, confident pose. "Oh you'll find out, but I'm sure it will be much more enjoyable if its a surprise, wouldn't you love to see the things my twisted little mind has for the two of us to enjoy? Hell you give me the bags I'll go in and see Rose now trust me its worth waiting for." Her tone filled with seductive allure as she said it, utterly convinced that what she had planned was something different and intoxicating, something that the two alone may not have tried. "She won't want to ever stop..."

Back
Top Bottom