Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Jenny couldn't help but be bought close by the toy rubbing inside her too, and the display of her friend suffering what could only be described as a mind-breaking orgasm but it was the vibrations of Alex fucking her mouth and the perverse spectacle that tipped her over the edge, she bit back the yelp of pleasure that threatened her lips thrusting faster and faster before finally burying the dildo to the hilt in her friend, the two of them letting out one final gasp as the desire took over them again, it took a few moments for the cat to comply with Alex's wishes but she finally managed to pull herself to her feet and out of Rose.

With hands on Rose's shoulders she bought the girl to her knees and slipped the blindfold up revealing her full face, the girl sharing a mixed expression, while utter contentment was clear their was an undertone of hungry need as if she somehow wasn't satiated, Jenny had a devilish idea, planting a kiss on little Rose while licking the edges of her lips, mixing the taste of cum into their intimate moment.

Alex grins as he watches Jenny, the smirks and moves closer as Rose's eyes were finally uncovered, he glances to Jenny as she starts a kiss between them. He slowly makes his way behind them as they continue to make out. He reaches up and frees her ears gently, he starts to gently rub and scratch one as his other hand moves to scratch the base of her tail, if he was right, he'd have her cuming once more. He stays quiet, letting their kiss and his hands be the only stimulating she'd get. 'Cum for me Kitten...' He thought silently.

The hot mess that was Rose moaned into Jenny's mouth as the two continued to make out, her strength slowly returning but still needing her friend to hold her up, soon she found she could hear again, her ears popping free and flicking a couple of times, she didn't notice Alex moving behind her, what mental faculties were left absorbed by the makeout session and the burning need between her legs even if the more sane part of the catgirl would beg for it to stop right now. Her body shivered and convulsed momentarily as Alex began to scratch, her moans grew louder, as if answering Alex's thoughts she fell against Jenny's body convulsing in pleasure. "God your such a horny slut." Jenny whispered softly into Rose's ear when she saw the flash of desire that still burnt deep inside. "But I think we will break her if we keep going, of course thats up to you." She looked up at Alex wondering what he would do to the little cat barely holding herself up.

Alex grins slightly as Rose cums again, he'd been right, he pulls his hands away as she finishes and watches her, he then looks to Jenny. "Mmm... I think she's had enough... I'd like her to function tomorrow..." He leans over and kisses Jenny lightly "I thank you though... We quite enjoyed this..." He gently shifts Rose into his arms, holding her close, he glances around "We'll clean up tomorrow... She made quite the mess... Didn't she..." He stands with her in his arms, he kisses her lightly "Say goodnight Kitten..."

Jenny couldn't hide the large grin after the thank you and kiss. "Oh don't worry theres plenty more fun to be had." With that she got up and stretched she was unable to stifle a laugh though as Rose was picked up, The young cat girl fighting against the limpness that was bought on by exhaustion it wouldn't be long before she passed out.

Rose attempted to wrap her arms around Alex's neck, the intent to pull him closer but her arms couldn't stretch that high, her eyes begged for more, her body was betraying her slowly succumbing but she didn't seem to notice.

Once in his room, he lays her down and starts to slowly remove her suite, he then cleans her up softly before also cleaning himself up. "Did you enjoy yourself Kitten..." He moves her to lay next to him on the bed and kisses her softly, he reaches up to rub her ear gently and holds her close.

Rose's body continued to betray her as Alex cleaned her and himself, the fire in her eyes slowly beginning to fade away and before he got the chance to ask his question she simply fell asleep.

She awoke the next morning cradled against Alex's chest although she didn't have a chance to enjoy the feeling as her muscles ached reminding her of last night something which was more akin to a extremely perverted dream then something that ever could have happened, Rose slowly got to her feet careful not to wake Alex before getting dressed in as many layers and as baggy clothes as she could find. "They won't trick me into it again..." Somehow every single damn time either Alex or Jenny were able to push past any defense she put up and reduced her to a sex crazed animal, today she would endeavor to stop it even if only just to prove that she could. She wore shorts underneath a layer of baggy pants along with a tank top, t-shirt and one of her largest hoodies, the heat would be worth the pride at the end of the day.

Alex woke up some time later, he sat up slowly and stretched, looking beside him he frowns, Rose wasn't there. "Guess she was at least able to move..." He says softly, then slips from the bed and moves to put on his boxers, then heads for the bathroom. That's when he spots Rose in the living room, he blinks and goes to her "Kitten... Sweety, what are you wearing..."

The ache had grown as time passed but finally seemed to level out as she heard Alex call to her, the sound making her jump on the couch seat. "Oh no you don't!" Rose held a finger up to him and got to her feet. "I'm having one day where it isn't happening." Rose glared at him with a bit of playfulness in her eyes, she wasn't actually angry but wanted to give off an air of seriousness. "The two of you everytime I let my guard down turn me into your play thing, I'm making a stand!" A few beads of sweat started to roll down from her hair line.

Jenny opened her bedroom door looking like she had barely slept, hair a mess and eyes barely open. "You guys are so loud!" The young cat stretched showing her midriff, she wore quite in the contrast to Rose only a pair of underwear and a tight shirt. "I was up all night drawing and I get woken up by..." Jenny squinted further to look at Rose in her outfit. "Are you going to the snow or something?"

Alex looks back at Jenny and suddenly gets an idea, he looks back to Rose and smiles softly "Ok Kitten... Have it your way... We won't touch you..." He walks over to Jenny slowly and smiles at her, then winks "But that doesn't mean we can't touch each other..." He tips her chin up and kisses Jenny softly, then deepens it, twisting their tongues, he slips a hand up under her shirt and teases a nipple slowly, pinching it gently. He slides the other hand up to her head, he starts to gently scratch her ear.

"Good" She replied before he finished his sentence, a weight lifting off her shoulders she had been prepared for the two of them to try to rip her clothes off or Alex to try and whisper sweet nothings into her ear, her mouth opened as if to say something as Alex took Jenny who still looked like she was suffering from a hangover, her mouth simply hung open as she tried to find the words.

Jenny didn't really reciprocate as much as she normally would, hunger and thirst taking a higher priority then her over-eager sex drive although with the chance to mess with Rose she couldn't refuse, she put on the act for Alex's performance, soft moans both real and fake slipping from her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He pulls from the kiss slowly and grins at her, the moves up to lick at her ear "Very nice..." He whispers, then one hand slips into her panties, teasing her lightly, his tongue running over her ear before her sucks it lightly. "We promise Kitten... We won't touch you today... Right Kitty..." He was slowly pimping a few fingers into her, now licking at her neck so she was able to look at Rose. He hid his smile in her neck, nipping softly as she started to speak.

Jenny should have but somehow didn't expect to feel his hand at her crotch, his tongue against her ear sending jolts of pleasure down through her as his fingers began to do the same from below her, she now stood on the tips of her feet as he pumped further into her.

Despite the ache of her body reminding her why she was doing this seeing the display couldn't help but make Rose rub her legs together despite how much she was trying to seem unbothered, she tried to muster something to stop him, some arguement that may make some impact. "S-stop! I'm your...g-girlfriend and don't want you touching other women." In her mind the sentence finished with. "Without me involved." She looked straight at him, the look of someone who couldn't think of another option, Jenny stayed silent as she gripped Alex for stability.

His thumb starts to rub her clit as he pumps his fingers, he glances back at her, not stopping, he smiles softly. "You had no problem with it before Kitten... I'm just working off a bit of left over from last night..." His hand still scratching her ear, he leans up to whisper "Beg me Kitty... Softly... Make her come closer..." He adds a third finger "And I'm respecting your wish love... We won't touch you... You can rest..."

Jenny's moans only grew more genuine with each passing moment, it wasn't hard to bring her blood to a boil and she had a shorter fuse then most however she couldn't comply with Alex's demands her body and mind were still in the process of waking up, the pleasure was all encompassing and she couldn't think.

Rose let out a grunt of annoyance when he so easily brushed aside her arguement. "I....you...." She held out a finger as if about to start another but no words came to mind instead she seemingly gave in slowly stepping over to him biting her lip and once she was close enough she pushed against him, shoving him out of the way of the bedroom door. "Jerk!" She quickly retreated inside and shut the door, leaning back against it, the muscle ache now joined by a need that she wanted to keep under control.

Not expecting it, Alex stumbled a bit, but caught himself before falling, he looks to the bedroom door and smirks. He had noticed that Jenny wasn't really paying attention, her eyes glossy with sleep and pleasure, she was on auto pilot, and he planed to use it. "Alright love... Let's see you handle this..." He said softly, then leads Jenny closer to the door, knowing reg she much be leaning against it, he starts to pump his fingers harder and rub her flit faster. He looks to the door, he wanted Jenny to moan louder, he pushes her against the wall next to the door, he shifts behind her and continues his attack, licking her ear again as well.

This isn't fair it so isn't fair... Rose thought to herself as she now heard Jenny moan through the door, her friend didn't seem to be putting up a fight to any of this crumbling just as quickly as Rose had been recently, since the two started their relationship she was unable to resist, the look in his eyes and the tone of voice when he wanted to take control was intoxicating. I really am starting to lose control of myself... Her body wanted to be pleasured, begging to be touched while her mind tried to stay in control, she rubbed her legs together again and again but tried to let that be all that happened.

Jenny's moans grew into guttural sounds of desire as pleasure waves hit her again and again, being pressed against the wall and the assault from behind her driving her crazy before finally she let go, hands reached to grip the wall as her body shook. "AHhhh~" The sound came with a quiver from both Jenny and Rose, Jenny slowly dropped to the ground onto her knees, her concious thoughts taking over again bit by bit. "Y-you owe m-me breakfast..." The words stuttering accompanied by her body shaking.

It was taking so much effort for Rose to do so little, her legs pressed together tight enough to turn coal to diamond, her hand was only inches away from her breast which begged to be squeezed but still she remained obstinate although quite shaken.

Alex grins and continues until her legs gave out, he helped her to the ground slowly, kissing her cheek "Of course..." He whispers again, he then stands "Much better... Alright Kitten... I'll be making breakfast now... Any requests..." He changed his voice for the last part, making it a command, he helps Jenny up carefully and holds her, waiting for some reply from Rose "Kitten..." The same tone.

Rose could hear him perfectly clearly, that tone that made her feel weak echoed through the door and into her ear, her breathing quickened upon hearing it, she clamped her hand over her mouth to hide the sound and regain composure, when she was sure she could muster a full sentence she answered. "Nothing for me thanks I a-already a-ate..." She couldn't stay convincing all the way though it, revealing just how much of an effect he had on her.

Alex grin, he knew she was affected, he kisses Jenny's cheek "Alright..." He moves to step away, then smirks again "Just stay there... I won't be long..." It was a full out command, he took Jenny's hand and lead her to the kitchen, he helped her sit and moved to get ingredients, he looks to her. "So... How you think she's doing..." He smirks and starts on the eggs, adding some bacon.

Rose was doing her best but she could feel her willpower crumble bit by bit, the young cat-girl stayed determined though she would regain the upper hand.

Jenny pulled her panties back up as Alex pulled her up, hands still shaking as she got into her chair. "F-from how I've seen her act so far I can't imagine she will be able to hold up the act much longer." She wiggled into her chair and found the comfiest spot before looking up at him, the smell of food perking her up as she felt saliva pool, she was so hungry. "Bit of a mean person aren't ya?" A smirk following the question.

Alex smirks and moves to put the coffee on, returning to the eggs, he looks at her again "Is it really mean when I know it's what she wants..." He chuckles "You seem to quite enjoy it too... Or was that all an act..." He grins and dishes up her eggs, he had made her 3 with a large bacon side and buttered toast, he gets her coffee and sets it all before her. "There you go... Enjoy... I'm going to check on my girlfriend..." He heads back to the door and silently listens for a few minutes.

"It is a little when she is trying to prove a point." She licked her lips as the food came over almost forgetting his question. "Gotta admit bit of both, bit unfair that you jumped me while I was waking up." With that her attention fell utterly to the food that she almost shoveled into her mouth, her empty stomach so very relieved to get some food.

Rose was mostly silent on the other side of the door, she now sat on the edge of the bed with her eyes closed trying to concentrate, the occasional thought of sex popping into her mind. "J-just today...." She whispered quietly to herself. Just need to prove I have self control for today thats it then things can get crazy again.

Alex smiles and puts on a straight face, he then opens the door and smiles at her "Just need to get changed..." He pushes the door closed and heads to his dresser, he drops his boxers and pulls out new ones, he glances at her "I'm sorry Kitten... I shouldn't have done that this morning..." He turns, pulling them up, then grabs his jeans "You're my girlfriend... And yes I may play with Jenny... Your the only only who has my heart..." He turns back to find a shirt, pulling on a tight tank top, he moves to stand by her. "I promise there won't be any more of that today... Alright love..." He smiles at her.

Rose's eyes shot towards the door when he entered, she was already expecting another onslaught, she stayed quiet and watched him as if at any moment he would pounce and as he began to talk she listened waiting for a double meaning or a hint of him having more planned but he sounded genuine and she couldn't help but feel a little touched. "T-thanks Alex..." A smile adorned her lips as she stood to hug him. "I feel like I should explain, I'm just trying to prove that our relationship hasn't...changed me I mean since we got together its like you have some power to make my brain go all goopy so we fuck like rabbits...not that I mind it just..." She couldn't find the right words and simply hugged him tighter. "Just want to make sure the old Rose is still in here somewhere."

Back
Top Bottom