Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

"Seems a bit one sided." Jenny joked while finishing up, soon finding Rose joining her she struggled to hide her grin now as Rose began to wash her dishes now.

As the movie played Jenny sat staring at her drawing book, an empty page seemingly puzzling her before she simply threw it across the room. "Stupid inspiration..." She said out loud to no-one in particular.

Rose seemed quite comfortable conforming to Alex's shape, purring softly as she hugged him, her soft breasts pressing into his side and giving him quite an amazing view if he looked down. "It's been a nice day so far." She said quite contented. "Very relaxing." The young cat now stretching out across the couch.

Alex looks to Jenny "Can't think of anything? Do you have a current commission?" He looks down to Rose and smiles, lightly scratching her ear as she fully relaxes and stretches out, her body needed this calm, he'd have to have her like this every for days. "It has been... Maybe we can go for a picnic later at the park..." He enjoyed her purr against his side as he scratched her softly, knowing just where to touch to relax and not stimulate, not that her mind would know about sex until tomorrow. "What do you say Kitten... You can relax in the sun..."

"Yeah I just can't find the motivation and inspiration but I'll find it later I'm sure." Jenny laid back on the floor and rubbed her eyes. "The mistress of art is a fickle bitch" She said plainly before sighing.

Rose's purr grew in strength as he scratched her, she felt like she could just melt against him. "That sounds nice." He was so cute, a picnic was such a cliche romantic idea but that was why she loved it "The sun sounds like a really good idea." Like most cats she loved to just relax in the warm light of the sun, she stretched out completely before sitting up and kissing Alex on the cheek. "Your really cute." A sweet smile covering her lips, Each day she was struggling less and less with the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing and was more happy to express it.

He looks to Jenny and nods "I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for soon..."

He smiles at Rose as she kisses him and leans closer to kiss her back "So are you Kitten... So, what shall I make for the picnic... Or do you wanna grab something?" He pulls her close again and tickles her lightly before kissing her again, holding her close.

Rose's tail waved around slowly and playfully, she was obviously enjoying the treatment, she hadn't realized how much the actions of the past few days had worn out her muscles and having a day to just relax was already doing wonders, she didn't have time to answer his question before being bought in for the kiss and tickle, she shook and tried to bat his hand away with her tail as she returned the kiss, her arms tightly wrapping around him and just enjoying the kiss, the thoughts in her head quite pure as she just enjoyed the sensation of having him there and the warmth and love she felt for him.

Jenny looked over and with a laugh rolled her eyes. "If you guys are gonna do this you have to install some puke bags." Rose didn't even take notice of the comment.

Alex smirks against her lips and trails his hands back up to her ear, one going to let her tail, all softly, just enjoying her. He didn't even pay Jenny's comment any attention, knowing she was just feeling left out, he'd fix her later. He slowly pulls away a few moments later and smiles at her "Now... Food... What would you like..." He smirks and soon stops his soft petting.

The young cat purred softly into his mouth as they continued to make out, the petting certainly helped too, Rose attempted to follow his lips as he moved away but finally relented and allowed the kiss to end. "Oh right food..." She had gotten so drawn into the kiss she completely forgot about the question of food. "Maybe we just buy some junk, it is a nice relaxing day after all and our last day of freedom." Rose stood up and stretched, the tension in her muscles finally starting to really fade she felt so loose and relaxed, each time she stretched out she felt her body fall more into its natural shape. "I'm just going to go change." She slowly walked into the bedroom to find something a bit more suitable to go out with.

"Sounds like she is enjoying her day off, we have been a bit rough on her. And who knows what you were doing to her before I got here." Jenny smirked before standing now herself. "I'll let you two enjoy your picnic, have your cute moments. I might try and go out for inspiration." Jenny took a heroic anime looking pose before beginning to spout some nonsense. "Among the trees, in the view of the streams I shall find the mighty inspiration for my pen and pencil and prove that they are mighty then the sword!" She unceremoniously shrugged before bursting into laughter at her own oddness and picking up her various art implements strewn around the living room, allowing Alex to get a nice view of her legs in her mid thigh skirt.

Alex kisses her cheek softly and smiles "Alright... 'Junk' food it is... How about pizza and wings..." He smiles at her and watches her go "Alright Kitten... Take your time..." He sits back to relax, but sits up again as Jenny's comment "Oh she's fine... And so are you..." He watches as she bends over and smirks, he quickly leans forward and pulls her into his lap, holding her around the waist. "Come with us..." One hand slips under her skirt and he slowly licks at her neck "There is a stream on one of the hiking trails..." He teases over her pants slowly before slipping in to tease her clit lightly, his mouth moves to her ear, licking the shell softly. "You can deny it all you want... But I can tell you're jealous..." He was rubbing a bit faster, but stops when she moans "Come with us... And I'll finish that..." He lets her go and stands, going to get changed himself, not waiting for her answer.

Jenny only had time to register that he was checking her out for a split moment before finding herself on his lap she didn't even get time to react to that before she heard the whisper in her ear while his hand slipped beneath her skirt and tongue licked along her neck. "Uhh~" She reached down to push herself off him before she felt his finger on her clit her body shook as he continued to tease, she was listening but couldn't find an answer to anything he said and soon just as quickly as he started Alex stopped and left, he teased her just enough that she couldn't help but want more. "B-bastard..." She said weakly, She had been a little jealous, since she had joined the two Jenny had experienced some of the most intense orgasms she ever had and being the sexually charged person she was it was hard to resist more.

Rose only smiled as Alex entered the room she had decided to wear some of the new clothes her and Alex had picked out, a decidedly girly dress it was white and reached to her mid calf, she still looked alien in anything less tomboyish then a pair of jeans and a tanktop or t-shirt. "What do you think?" If she was entirely honest she wasn't a huge fan, being girly wasn't her cup of tea but she was willing to take the steps on their dates and this did feel like a date for her.

Alex hadn't heard her comment, already in the room with Rose, he steps closer and looks her over, he smiles and kisses her forehead. "You look very cute..." He hugs her, then moves to get his own clothes, pulling out a nice pair of jeans and a white button up shirt, wanting to somewhat match her. He changes before her and turns once done, showing off. "Well... How's it look..." He smiles at her, he really only wanted her to be happy, yes their sex life was great, but before he had her do all that, he still loved her. "Pack that little pillow of yours... So you can nap in the sun... Remember your neck hurt last time without it..." He gives her ear a soft rub.

"Thanks." She answered hiding the minor blush that soon covered her cheeks as she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized she didn't have any really appropriate shoes to go with the dress and found herself in her everyday runners which certainly clashed but a little for her a little for Alex she thought to herself. "You handsome devil you." She answered to him and poked her tongue out. "Good idea." She hadn't even thought about it before quickly running into her own bedroom and grabbing a small pillow which she packed into her messenger bag, a trick she also used to steal a quick nap in class every now and then. "Dresses feel really weird to run in the way they sort of swish about." she fiddled for a moment with her dress before looking back up at Alex. "Ready to go?"

Jenny meanwhile was shooting a glare towards Alex while holding a small backpack of her own containing her art supplies. "You know what you did."

Alex smiles and takes her hand, he looks to Jenny and smirks slightly "Yes... I agreed to show Jenny to the stream in the woods... I'll take her after we eat and you're relaxing..." He squeezes her hand and they head out, he could still feel Jenny glaring at him, but ignored it, they got in the car and drove to the pizza place by the park. "Any requests?..." He waits by the window, he was treating them, once he got the orders, he heads inside to place it.

"Okay." Rose answered in response to Jenny, she couldn't help but smile at the feeling of her small hand in Alex's. Wow I really have fallen hard. She thought with a laugh at the end, The Rose a few weeks ago would probably kick her ass for becoming so soft and mushy, the strong willed pain in the ass tomboy that she was, before she knew it they were at the pizza place and she had to think. "Hawaiian I think." Her tail waved back and forth slowly.

"Meatlovers for sure." Most of the trip Jenny had spent glaring into the back of Alex's head, the rest was staring out the window looking for something to draw or inspire her, once Alex left Jenny looked over at Rose. "So wearing dresses now?" She teased.

"Don't you start, it isn't for me...its for Alex I can still be my tomboyish self as much as I like but I mean I want to do this girlfriend thing right so every now and then for him I will be girly." Rose stuck her tongue out at Jenny before looking towards the shop.

"Yeah sure, next thing you know you'll be wearing makeup, planning Tupperware parties and we will have to organize a baby shower for you." Jenny's comment was met with a hard glare but she only responded by laughing at her friend. "Relax I'm sure it will be at least a month before those things happen." She teased again. The two spending the entire time exhanging jabs at each other while Alex was inside getting food.

"Alright... Be back in a few..." He heads inside and makes his order, getting them each a personal size pizza with stuffed crust, pop and some bread sticks. He moves to sit down after paying and pulls out his phone, he opens the search and looks for a nearby pet store. He glances out the window at the girls and smirks, they'd never notice him running around the corner for a moment. He slips out and makes it up the street, he heads into the store and smiles at the girl behind the desk. "Hello... Where can I find the catnip..."

Several minutes later, Alex exits the pizza shop and sets the boxes down in the back, putting the bag of bread and drinks on the floor. They were soon off to the park.

"Woo food!" The girls chanted in unison before he put them in the car, much to their disappointment they had to wait, the two of them stealing glances at the bounty that waited for them in the back seat. "Pizza really is the best of all food." Rose said while staring at it, tail standing up and still as if she was ready to pounce from her seat into the back.
Jenny seemed to agree as she licked her lips.

He chuckles and glances at them "We'll be there soon... I got us each our own..." He heads down the street some more and soon pulls into the parking lot. "Alright... You two go find a spot... I'll bring the food... Don't forget the blanket in the trunk!.." He called as the both got out of the car, he could tell they were hungry, he turns it off and gets out, making sure they were headed inside already. He opens Jenny's pizza and pulls the small bottle from his pocket, 'catnip oil spray', he makes sure hers is covered in a light spray before putting it away and closing the box. He lifts everything and soon follows the girls, seeing them waving with the blanket ready.

He gets to them and hands each a box, then a can of pop and some bread, he takes a seat.

As the two got out and grabbed everything their eyes met, both suddenly filled with an overwhelming urge to compete they ran off, racing to find the best spot, the two shoving each other as they ran, laughing as they did so, finally they did find a great spot, the sun shining perfectly on the comfortable piece of ground, they waved over Alex before both stretching and enjoying the rays of sun, finally food arrived and both opened their food and dug in, part way through the second slice Jenny began to feel weird, floaty or tipsy and affectionate, she put down the food and just began to purr for no reason, before beginning to roll around on the blanket and then rubbing against Alex and Rose.

Rose's eyes opened wide this was more then a little weird behaviour from her friend. "Are you....okay?"
"Yeah I don't know why I just want to...." She pressed against Alex before doing the same to Rose. "Its so nice..." She continued to rub against them and the blanket, purring loudly and even occasionally letting out a yowling sound when she found the right spot to scratch.
"Wait a minute...." She sighed before her glance ended on Alex. "I know what that is....Someone has some explaining to do...and dont go acting innocent." She looked between Alex and Jenny who was still rolling around without a care in the world. "Catnip. Now." She held out her hand to take it from him. Obviously having dealt with it before.

Alex was sitting, enjoying his pizza, when Jenny started to act strange, he did well keeping his expression as shocked, he hadn't really known how she'd act. He looks to Rose when she figured it out, he blinks "What... I don't know what you're talking about..." He looks at her then back to Jenny, nothing more then a playful kitten, then back to Rose, he takes another bite. "You really think I'd do that..." He hides a grin as he takes a drink.

Rose wasn't fooled as he attempted to play it cool, Jenny clearly had been affected by catnip it wasn't a reaction that people just had for no reason, her hand stayed out. "Yes I do." Rose was wearing her serious voice for now. "Catnip. Now." She repeated sounding more annoyed then before mostly out of worry that he would turn it on her, she had to disarm him before the thought crossed his mind.
Jenny didn't have a care in the world as she continued to roll around happily, a large grin plastered on her face along with a loud purr, she continued to affectionately rub up against Alex and Rose as she rolled.
It wouldn't take long for it to wear off for her being a catgirl but Rose still didn't want to run the risk of him having a huge supply of the stuff.

Alex smirks slightly and pulls it from his back pocket "Aw relax Kitten... I wasn't even sure it would work.... I just wanted her to relax..." He hands her the bottle, then leans over and kisses her softly, then smiles "So... Have you ever been on the receiving end of that..." He reaches out and scratches Jenny's ears the next time she gets close enough. He looks to her "How's that Kitty... Are you feeling better..."

Rose grabbed the bottle as if it was a live grenade, scared it would go off in her hand at any moment and as they finished their kiss she tossed it as far as she could past Alex so he wouldn't be able to find it. "I refuse to elaborate on my experience with that devilish substance." She said in an attempt to dodge the question, she also pushed Jenny's pizza as far away as she could with her foot.

Jenny began to come down from her high, her eyes undilating and focusing on the world around her, instead of rolling she now hugged the two of them before snapping back to reality. "Wait..." She pushed the two of them away unsure of who did it. "You evil bastards." She obviously wasn't properly angry, catnip was not an unpleasant experience by any means. "How dare the two of you do this to me!"

Alex looks at her and grins "Oh really... Well now you know I'm going to ask..." He was about to pull her closer when Jenny started to come out of it. He looks to her and sighs "Calm down Jenny... It was me ok... I didn't even know if it would work... Don't blame Rose, she took it from me ok..." He shifts and hands her his box of pizza "Here... You can have mine..."

Rose stayed quiet as he was only made curious by her comment and thankfully the conversation was interrupted when Jenny came to, she just continued to eat her pizza.
"Don't worry to much about it I was joking." She smiled before taking Alex's pizza and digging in. "Unlike Rose I don't have any embarrassing stories about catnip isn't that right oh Rosey?" Jenny glanced at Rose who's calm visage now wore some anger and worry as Jenny would if her attitude took her reveal her embarrassment. "Oh do you not want me to say it?" Jenny teased again. Rose wanted to reach up and strangle her but knew that any motion to make Jenny hide it would just cause her to blurt it out for giggles.

Alex looks between the two and blinks "Oh now I have to know... What happened... Was it before you moved here?" He takes a slice of Rose's pizza "Please Kitten..." He smiles and takes a bite, then leans over and kisses her cheek softly. "Here or at home... You know I can make you tell me..." He smirks and runs his fingers over her sides lightly to tickle her.

Rose let out a long frustrated sigh as Alex attempted to weasel it out of her, she genuinely didn't like the idea of telling this story but eventually it would come out either from her or Jenny wouldn't be able to help herself. "Fine. But I am going to eat my pizza Jenny can tell it, no falsehoods Jenny." Her expression one she rarely wore of annoyed seriousness, no hint of joking in it.

"Yeah yeah I'll be good." Jenny took a bite and swallowed some of Alex's pizza. "So when we were in school there was this kid which had terrible insect allergies, his parents found out that catnip as just a herb was really great at repelling bugs, he also sat next to Rose in class, your stereotypical nerd struggled to talk to people, and quite a messy kid snotty and just generally unclean looking but Rose couldn't help herself she got stuff stuck in her fur and the kid started to think Rose wanted to be his girlfriend because everytime she was near him she would rub up against him and stuff." Jenny took a couple more bites before continuing. "The teachers just thought it was catgirls being weird since we were the only two they had ever seen, thankfully I was in a different class but yeah she hates the stuff now because of him."

Back
Top Bottom