Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendship (P) -Ladydark-Furry Princess-

Alex smiles and hugs her tighter "Of course you've changed Kitten... And so have I... But it's not a bad change..." He pulls back slightly and tips her chin up softly, he smiles at her and runs her cheek "And I still see the 'old' you in there... She's in your innocent eyes... Or your soft blush..." He chuckles softly "I for sure hear her when you stumble over your words when I touch you a certain way... But you're still you... My lovely little Kitten..." He hugs her close again "We were just making up for lost time..."

Rose listened intently unsure of what she could add at this point each word sounded so soft, loving and reassuring that as he ran his hand over her cheek she began to purr, her blush filled her cheeks when he mentioned it. "T-thanks." The word distorted weirdly as she purred while speaking, she hugged him tighter and moved to nuzzle her head into his neck softly. "You always know just what to say." Her smile grew as she remembered over the years how many times Alex had defused her explosions towards various things both small and big.

"Only because I know you so well my Love..." He continues to hold her, reaching up to softly pet her ears, meaning to calm not excite. "Now... Tell me the truth... Have you eaten yet..." He pulls back and tips her chin up to look at her, he smiles "And you don't need all this..." Looking at her extra clothes, hiding herself from him.

"No not yet." She answered while enjoying his patting hand, her contended smile interrupted as he shifted her head now to look at him. "I guess I don't but I really do want to go a full day without it." Rose took a step back peeling off a layer or two until she was in her tank top and pair of shorts, the tight top although comfortable didn't leave much to the imagination with her bust. "Thanks for understanding Alex, I know its hard but it would be nice to have one day where it is just us not sex."

Alex watches her and smiles, then steps closer and cups her cheek "As you wish Kitten..." He kisses her forehead and pulls her closer for a hug, his hand going back to his soft petting. "Come on... Let's get you some food..." He takes her hand and leads her from the bedroom and into the kitchen, he turns to her as she sits down. "Alright... What would you like love..." Once both girls were settled and he had Rose's order, he turns on the music, looking back once their conversation stops.

Rose began to purr once again as she looked into his eyes and accept her terms, the kiss on her head bringing back the blush as she pushed into his hug, she felt so comfortable in his arms but it was interrupted as he mentioned getting food. "Fine." She said with a little pout on her lips as she followed Alex. "I don't know bacon and eggs does sound and smell really good for that matter." She turned to look at Jenny who seemed to be in some sort of food coma, hands running over her belly with the conquest of her meal, it stopped as the music came on, both simply staring forward with dead eyes.

Alex walks back over to the table and smiles softly at Rose, he reaches over and runs his fingers through her hair slowly. "Alright girls... Rose... You will wipe any thought of sex from your mind until tomorrow morning... If you see me and Jenny doing anything sexual... You will pay it no mind..." He looks to Jenny "Jenny... Noting sexual is to be done TO Rose until tomorrow morning... This command will last 24 hours... Do you understand..." He looks at them both, he would do as Rose asked today.

Rose didn't flinch or move as his fingers ran through her hair her eyes straight ahead as if she was a living doll. The two answered in unison when he asked. "Yes I understand."

He nods "Good..." He gives her ear a light scratch before returning to the stove, turning the music off, he waits a moment "So... How do you want your eggs..." He glances back at Jenny and smirks "Enjoyed yours did you... Do you want any more..." He chuckles lightly and starts on the bacon.

They both snapped back as Alex asked his question. "Oh scrambled would be amazing actually." The desire between her legs that Alex had caused her earlier felt completely fine, the idea of sex seemed foreign to her mind due to the command.

"Uh uh." Was all Jenny could muster up with her bloated belly. "Don't threaten me with more...I don't wanna die..." Jenny fell further into her seat she had obviously eaten to much, her stomach aching with how full she felt.

Alex looks back again and laughs softly at her "I did say enjoy... Eyes bigger than your stomach..." He continues to cook, taking a bowl while the bacon cooks, he mixes the eggs "Mind a bit of cheese in them?" He looks to rose, then checks the bacon. "So Jenny... Got any plans today... If you can move that is..." He chuckles again and pulls the meat from the pan, setting it on paper towel.

Jenny lazily rolled her head to look at Alex. "Don't you be a smartass...I'll.." She raised her fist attempting to be threatening but didn't finish her sentence, to distracted with her full stomach.
"Cheese sounds like a great idea yeah." Rose's feet were swinging back and forth like a child as she waited, tail slowly waving back and forth as she waited for her food, the smell of it making her salivate.
"I can move, if I have to I can roll so don't start with me Mr." With that Jenny let out a loud burp, much bigger then it seemed could come from such a small person. "Oh my god that feels so much better!" Her stomach ache now gone but she didn't think to apologize.
"Jeez." Was all Rose could muster now staring at her childhood friend.

Alex looks back, then out right laughs at Jenny's actions "Well... That was well brought up..." He turns back to adding cheese to the egg mix "Too bad you weren't..." He chuckles and starts to cook them, turning the heat down.

Several minutes later, Alex is dishing out the food onto two plates and setting them on the table, then moving to get a few glasses of OJ. "Enjoy... Maybe a bit less that Jenny did..." He smirks and takes his seat. "You never said if you had plans today..." He looks to Jenny again.

Jenny laughs in return before shooting him a evil look at the second comment, her superior hearing picking up on the whisper. "I'll get ya for that one." She replied with fake anger tinging her voice.

"I'm not that foolish." Rose said shooting a glance towards her friend in jest before digging in, loud Mmms filling the room as she enjoyed the food.
"No I don't have anything planned was going to draw but I did that all last night and can't be bothered today.

Alex smiles and glances at Jenny "Sure sure..." He looks to Rose again "I take that as 'it's good'... You're welcome..." He starts to eat his own, taking a sip of juice "So a lazy day at home for the three of us... Finally relaxing before classes again..." He smirks and continues to eat.

Rose slowly chewed and swallowed the last bite before replying"It's great thanks Alex." Rose said with a beaming smile before digging back in, her tail happily dancing back and forth with every new mouthful of food.

"Hey yeah you guys go back what tommorow? What the hell am I gonna do without you guys around...Well I guess a couple of weeks won't be to bad maybe a week if it gets a bit to boring." Jenny shrugged while tapping a pencil against her chin, more thinking out loud then speaking to anyone in particular. "Well either way its been fun so far I'm sure even with a break each day of you guys being at college it won't be to bad."

Alex looks up and nods "Yeah... But we aren't there all day everyday... Only a few hours... I'm sure you can find something to do..." He takes another bite and looks at her "There is a park nearby... You could set up and draw for people... Make a little money..." He watches Rose and smiles "You ready to get back to school... It's been a great week off..." He hides his grin behind his glass of OJ, the things he had planned for her at school, he could hardly wait himself.

"Maybe" She rolled her head from side to side wondering what she would do. "I like to do big commissions though...we'll see." Jenny stared into space wondering what she would do, Jenny looked over to see the look on Alex's face hidden from Rose but she could spot it.
"It has been." Rose smiled before returning to her food with the occasional stop to talk. "It's gonna be hard to go back." She took a few more bites. "You do realize the idiots won't be able to shut up that we are...you know together." She still seemed to struggle to comprehend it herself.
Jenny stepped over and while Rose was distracted whispered to Alex. "Whats with that evil look?" She was beyond curious as to what he had planned.

Alex smiles and reaches over, taking her hand, he gives it a little squeeze "Well... Weither they like it or not... You're mine now..." He lifts her hand to give it a soft kiss "They can fight me if they want to..." He goes back to eating, then glances at Jenny after she speaks to him, "Later..." He says softly, Rose too busy eating to notice.

Rose blushed a little as she felt his hand take hold of her own and then give it a tender kiss. "It isn't like they were trying to steal me." She poked her tongue out hoping he hadn't noticed the blush. "They just wouldn't shut up...and some of the guys were pervs but I think we can agree I had no problem with dealing with them, just the girls don't shut the fuck up." A soft growl rumbled up from her chest the more she thought about it. "Annoying bitches."

Jenny grumbled since he denied her she wanted to know and was just as good at dealing with waiting as Rose, but she couldn't help but laugh at Rose, the way her brow furrowed and ears slicked back she was actually pretty cute when she got annoyed.

Alex chuckles and leans closer "They'll have to shut up now... And just remember... I had a few girls after me... And you get to tell them off... Because I belong to you... Right Kitten..." He kisses her cheek and goes back to his food, he soon finishes and picks up his plate, heading to the sink to wash them. He calls Jenny over to help him, he glances at her "I plan on having some fun with her in class... She can't resist my voice or that stare I give her..." He says softly so Rose won't hear them.

Hearing him say the words 'Because I belong to you' made the blush deepen considerably. "Y-yeah." She said as his cool lips touched her cheek before sinking her head back to her food trying to hide her red cheeks.

Jenny followed and did help him dry off the dishes as he talked. "Devious...I love it." She smiled and wondered exactly what he had in plan. "What are you going to do?"

Alex smirks and takes his time washing, glancing at her "I'm gonna have her wear a toy... And we have one class together where we don't sit close, teacher has us assigned... But I can see her... I'll give her a few stares... And tease her... We have break right after that class..." He grins and hands her another dish.

"Oh that's evil. You sure she won't put up a fight? She is pretty strong willed when she wants to be." Jenny couldn't wait to hear about how this was going to go, to hear the gossip when they returned from uni, only wishing she could be there to watch as Rose's world collapsed around her.

Alex smiles "She can try... But she pretty much... Melts I guess... When I use my stern voice..." He walks back to the table "Go wash up... Then we can watch a movie..." He takes her dishes and returns to the sink.

Later, they could be found curled up on the couch, a movie playing, Alex was softly petting her ears.

Back
Top Bottom