Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus ((Silver and Lordhack ))

He'd been searching for just where that spot might be on her for a little while now, and the wat she telled as he got closer and closer made him grin, on the inside anyway. Slowly, his tongue flicked over where he thought her g-spot was, just for a second, gauging her reaction.

Elie gasped out loudly and arched her back, "Oh wow.. that.. felt.. wow.." She moaned out as a shiver went up and down her spine.

That was the spot. He immidiatly flicked his tongue back over it, touching it for just a second, than again, teasing her, by making contact with it for only second at a time with his long pointed tongue.

Elie gasped and moaned loudly each time he touched it. She started to get wet from the attention

His hand now went to her inner thighs, helping to keep her legs spread, and stroking at them as well. Noting where her g-spot was for future use, his tongue slowly moved over to her clit, and began to lick all around it.

Elie gasped out loudly as he licked her clit. "Oh.. that feels jsut as good as on the other spot!" She moaned out as she arched her back.

He continued to lick all over her clit, getting it nice and wet as she moaned and gasped for him. At the same time, his thumbs began moving in circles against her thighs.

She was soaking now and her back was slowly rising higher up off the bed. "Oh.. god.. so.. good... " She moaned loudly.

He could feel how wet she was, and slowly, he pressed his lips further into her, sucking her clit past his own lips, and gently beginning to suck on it.

He continued, easily able to tell how much she was enjoying this, and the tentacles at her ankles once more spread, just until she would feel the burn of her legs stretching, they kept them there this time, as he continued to greedily suck at and lick her clit.

Elie was gasping loudly, "My legs.. your stretching them too far... " She was moaning loudly as she got closer to falling over the edge and cumming again.

He ignored her complaint, the tentacles holding her legs right there, he could tell how close she was, and didn't want to rob her of any sensation. He sucked on her harder, his tongue licking the underside of her clit, knowing she couldn't take much more.

Elie screamed out and arched her back as much as possible. Throwing her head back and gripping tightly to the bed. Hot, sticky cum rushed out of her. "Oh ..god!"

He licked up as much of her cum as he could, much of it sticking to his lips, and the spots around them Once she was done, the tentacles relaxed, letting her move her legs more or less freely, though still wrapped tightly around her ankles. "How as that? Everything you dreamed of?"

Elie panted loudly and nodded, "Yes.. yes. it was.. thank you." She slid her legs together so but not too much.

"Mmm, you're welcome." he said, giving the spot between her legs a very light slap as her legs went together, and slowly climbing up so his head was once more near hers.

Elie relaxed agains the bed. "So.. are you ready to take a pure girl's virginity?" She asked softly.

He gently kissed her cheek. "Now why would I ever want to spoil an absolute prize like you by doing that?" he asked, looking right into her eyes.

She giggled up at him. "So decided I should see this part?" She asked. She leaned up and lightly pressed her lips to his.

"I don't know." he whispred, his hand going to the loincloth that served as a blind fold, and moving it up slightly, than snapping it back down against her. "Would you rather watch and thrust your hips as you're fucked for the first time? Or would you rather the evil demon come, tie you up, and do it as you beg him not to, plead with him to stop?"

She smiled up at him as he snapped the loincloth, "I think the second one sounds kinkier.. I will even let you use a bit of force."

"With your permission..." he said, leaning in, and kissing her lips again, than slowly kissing down to her ear. "I could make it a bit more so." he whispered, one hand trailing down her body, and rubbing gently at her pussy lips.

Elie kissed back as she felt his lips on her own. She moaned as she felt his hand rubbing her pussy lips.

Seeing that she wasn't responding to his idea, he continued. "Temproary short term memory charms are pretty easy. I could make you forget all the time since I came. You'd have no idea who I was, or what I was doing. Until you cum." he whispered to her, still rubbing at her pussy. "With your permission of course."

Back
Top Bottom