Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus ((Silver and Lordhack ))

"But your soul is steal mine. And your a witch, who might try to weasle out of that. What to do what to do..." he mused, as he snapped. She was completely naked now, and he began to rub at her pussy. "I have an idea!" he said, and suddenly, Sam began to shrink, as he rubbed her pussy, getting smaller and smaller, until she was the size of an action figure in his hands. She screamed, he snapped and she was silent. He grinned, looking her over, than snapped one more time. Suddenly, she was just a vibrating dildo. With that in hand, he returned to Elie's room.

He looked at her, and smiled, brushing her hair slightly, being careful not to wake her up. He thought about checking on her dreams, but decided to let her rest. He placed the Dildo on her nightstand, attaching a note that said "Happy Birthday" and then dissapeared. He was probably going to be with her for a long time, years, decades maybe. There were many demons he had to inform of his... absence.

Elie woke a bit later and noticed the dildo. She grabbed it and smiled. "I will wait to let him try you out on me."

Less than an hour later, he returned. "That should take care of everything for some time. Other than food of course." he said with a sly grin, sitting on her bed.

"Some place special." he said, coyly. "No need for an innocent girl like yourself to learn of the places where those are sold. Is it to your liking?" he asked, placing a finger on it and slowly stroking down it, like it was girl itself.

"Ah, it's your toy." he said, flipping the switch that caused it to vibrate, and it almost seemed to moan for a second, before he flipped it back off. "But if you want to share, well, there are plenty of things I can think to do with it..."

"Alright, if that's what you'd like." He flipped it on again, and once more, it sounded like a moan, before he flipped it off. "Roll over."

Elie flipped over onto her stomach. "Is it just me or does that thing moan when you turn it on?"

"Mmm, whatever do you mean?" he asked in a clearly coy voice, before he gave her ass a firm hit, and turned it on again, slowly moving it over the crack, before gently beginning to move it in.

Elie's hand grabbed his tightly and pulled away. "No! Not there! Not without lube or something! Why does it moan?" Her eyes going wide, "Oh god! It's a person! Isn't it!?" She asked.

"Ah, don't you trust me?" he asked, pulling the dildo way, although which part of what she was saying he addressed was left vague.

"Yes, I trust you, but that doesn't mean I don't want it explain. No, lube. No ass. I don't wanna be in exterme pain. Please.. " She begged softly.

"Fair enough, but I promise you, that wouldn't have been the outcome." he said, turning the device off.

Elie blinked at him. "I am sorry.. I am not good.. enough." She whispered softly before getting up and slipping on a dress and walking out.

Back
Top Bottom