Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Incubus ((Silver and Lordhack ))

"Mmm, yes little Elie..." he moaned out, as slowly, he pulled all the way out of her, slightly wet from her juices, than thrust back in as hard as he could. His hands slowly moved up her body, so they were at the sides of her breasts, pinching at them now.

Elie was crying and screaming. "Stop! Please! Stop! Get out of me! Please please!" SHe begged and pleaded as he pinched her breast and she winced.

A little more gently, he moved his hands to the top of her breasts, his palms pressing down slightly into her nipples, and he slowly began to rub in circles. He pulled out slightly, than thrust back in, beginning to do so in a steady motion.

Elie continued to whimper and cry as he thrusted into her in a steady motion. "Please... please.. please." She continued to say the word over and over in a plead to him.

"Please. please..." he mocked, thrusting harder now, and beginning to go faster as well. He knew where her g-spot was, and made sure the head of his long cock slammed against it with each thrust. "Stop whineing and take it like a woman you little bitch, or I'm going to gag you so roughly you'll be too busy trying to breath to feel what I'm doing to you."

She glared up at him, "Burn in hell!" She cried out as her body jerked with his hard thrusts. She was soaking now and slowly starting to tighten around him.

"Oh, we'll burn quite well, you and me, my little Elie doll." he told her with a wide grin, thrusting into her again, feeling her get tight. A pity, it seemed she really wasn't going to enjoy this, and hoped she wasn't too dissapointed when her memories returned.

She started to soflty moan as the pleasure filled in her body. "Fuck!" She screamed out as her back started to arck off the bed.

"Language dear." he said, grinning as he heard her moan, and continuing to thrust in at that speed. "What if your parents were to hear that, hmm?" he asked, moving his hands in the opposite direction, continuing to rub her nipples.

She was getting tighter around him, and her body was going stiff. "I am gonna cum!" She moaned out loudly.

"Mmm, are you?" he asked, and suddenly, he slowed his thrusts down to a crawl, moaning himself. "Do you want to feel that pleasure for the first time dear? I can give that to you..."

"Stop taunting me." She yelled up at him. "Just be done with me." She begged through loud moans.

"Ask me nicely." he said, giving a nice, slow thrust into her. "Tell me that you want to cum, ask me to shoot my seed into you, and I will."

"You sure about that?" he asked, slowly pulling out of her, than giving another rough thrust, getting as deep into her as he could. At the same time, he leaned over, kissing her lips for just another second, returnning to a rythmic pace of thrusts and withdrawls.

Elie gasped as he started to thrust back into herr again, going deeper this time. "Oh god.. please.. stop.. I am gonna cum.. please!" She cried out.

"Close enough." he said with a grin, and began thrusting harder, feeling himself comming very close to an orgasm himself, closing his eyes, and trying to bring her over the edge first.

Elie suddenly screamed out as her back flew up into a high arch and her pussy gave a death grip on his cock. Her hands gripped tightly into fists. Hot and sticky cum pulsed out of her and surround his cock. Her memory started to flow back into her as she orgasmed for the first time with someone inside her.

And as her memory began to flow into her, so too did his cum, shooting into her pussy as it gripped at him desperately. He moaned himself, letting his nails scratch lightly at her breasts. Part of him wished she would not regain her memories just yet, but there was nothing he could do about that now, simply enjoy her body.

Elie sensed it, "Why? Didn't you want me to remember? Do you enjoy raping me?" She asked as she looked up at him. Her body relaxing agianst the bed.

He was taken quite by surprise when she asked him that. "How did you...? Yes, I enjoyed it quite a bit. But that's not why. I wanted to see your reaction to being forced to loose your virginity like that." he said, leaning against the bed, his upper body a few feet over hers.

"It would have been one of lots of crying." She replied. She was going to slide her arms around him, but she was still bound.

I figured as much." He said, grinning as he watched her bound arms try to move. Slowly, he pulled out of her, and moved so that he was laying next to her. "So, did you enjoy being raped?" he asked, with a somewhat ironic grin.

"It is my job dear, to be great, to be so great girls throw away their souls for me." he said, leaning in and kissing her neck, flicking the chain of her hand cuffs with a free hand.

Back
Top Bottom