Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It makes most sense to share my bed. I certainly won't be using it every night." Violet offers, patting right next to her.

Strong allure (+1), Shameless (+2)

Luna 10
Amalia 9
Anna 5
Violet 7

"Luna, mind if I share a bed with you? I might have some... Urges, in the night, and I think you'd be best at handling them," Faye says.

"Aw. Now my bed is all lonely." Violet pouted adorably. "I wonder if I can find that recruiter on campus." She muses.

Faye murmurs something in Violet's direction but is already on her way towards Luna's bed and sleep. Before the succubus can get on her own bed, Faye is lying on top it, curling up under the covers.

"Well, it seems almost improper for us to have beds of our own when our peers are forced to share" Amelia chuckles, looking at Violet, "so if you seek company... And don't mind my skin being a bit cold to the touch..."

V wraps a arm around the much taller woman's waist.

"As long as you don't mind me getting a bit handsy." She says with a wink.

Smiling happily at Faye, Luna nods her head, and though the shapeshifter is already tucked away under the covers before she can get there, the succubus is quick to join her and wrap her arms around her new bedmate.

"Please, you don't really think I invited a nymph into my bed without considering the implications of that", Amalia chuckles, embracing Violet... eh... that is, hugging Violet. With her hands, that is.

Violet starts nuzzling the taller vamp's chest.

"Well ready for me to ROCK your world?" She teases.

Everybody, eventually, ends up in bed and asleep. Regardless of what happens in the night, everyone wakes up reasonably well rested.

Faye rolls over and accidentally falls out of Luna's bed. "Shit!" she lets out.

"Ouch," she says as she rises, rubbing her head where it landed on the ground. "Mornin' everyone,"

Looking curiously at Faye, "Well enough, but you seem to have had a bit of an issue. Not used to sharing a bed?"

"No. I... Haven't exactly been able to get a boyfriend like this," Faye says, her face turned down a little.

"Why the fuck not? What kinda of idiot would you have to be to turn down a hot thing like you?" Luna seems genuinely confused.

"Most people tend to be freaked out by... Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute WAIT A MINUTE!" Faye says, shouting at the end. "You guys used freaking magic! You were a bat! You also have a cock!"

"Okay, that last thing isn't all that weird. But what the hell, what is this?" Faye exclaims, the reality of the situation finally settling in.

Violet smiled.

"I'm a nymph. She's a succubus, you're a doppleganger." She replied. "Maybe supernaturals exert a pull on each other."

She wraps arms around Faye. "I know I feel a bond." She flirted.

"Now is not the time to try to talk to me through my dick! What the hell is going on?" Faye shouts.

"I don't know." Violet shrugged the motion making her chest jiggle.

"Do you want to talk to the headmistress?" She asked.

"I... I don't even know who I'd talk to. What the hell would the headmistress know?" Faye says.

"Magic does as it will. The odds of five roommates all being supernaturally capable are rather...small, but I suppose improbable is not the same thing as impossible," Anna says, rising from her own bed. "And if it's all the same, I'm not really sure why we'd want to involve the headmistress in this; if she's aware of magic, she won't see it as anything to worry about, and if she isn't...well, she'll forget after a while anyway."

"Well..." Faye says, glancing at Luna, and at Violet's impressive bust, "I don't mind rooming here. I'm just... Shocked. My world's kind of been rocked pretty hardcore. I mean... Fucking magic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom