Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet swallows the cum eagerly, and then starts licking Anna's dick clean.

"Mmmm." She moans content.

Absentmindedly wondering how the nymph's pert little ass ended up near her face, much less close enough to finger, Annastrianna shrugs and begins returning the favor, sucking at Violet's clit and lapping at her folds with little restraint.

Happily returning the kiss, the cum-covered Luna repositions herself with spread legs. Though it's clear that Faye did more than a little damage, she seems eager to take more, and when the kiss finally breaks she smiles. "I could've taken more, but I was starting to suffocate...I wouldn't mind you fucking me to death, but I wouldn't want to scare off the best lay I've ever gotten by dying before making you cum...next time, let's get someone on hand to put me back together and see what you can REALLY do."

"You're not ready for more, are you?" Faye asks Luna, eyes wide in surprise and anticipation.

Violet moans as her legs spread out, like a cheerleaders. Pulling Anna onto one of the beds, she starts taking off her shirt, throwing it to the ground.

Annastrianna's robes slide off her body sensuously without assistance, rubbing against the two writhing bodies the whole way. When they come off, they fold themselves neatly and land on the cupboard; neither elf nor nymph seems to have noticed, though.

Grinning, "Sweetheart, I'm ALWAYS ready for more." Taking her cum-coated finger up to her mouth she sensually licks it clean, "But if you're as insatiable as I am, I think we're going to turn this room into a cum filled swimming pool."

"I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with that, and I cannot figure it out. So," Faye says, as she strokes her five cocks into hardness, "Ready to see how deep these can go?"

"Only if you promise to stop worrying about something silly like hurting me and show me what you can REALLY do...I want more than five foot-longs, and I don't care if it kills me," she smirks.

Faye jsut grins, and her cocks start extending and twisting around each other, almost seeming alive. Soon, five two meter long penis-headed tentacles are waving in front of Luna's face.

Luna looks almost hungry as she pictures what those things could do to her before she shakes her head, "We've done five...let's do ten!"

Luna's able to see a few more growing as the first five reach her ass. They ram inside, using the cum already there as lubricant, and quickly run their way all throughout Luna's insides. Her stomach bulges out with the tentacles as they keep on sliding, eventually poking their way out of her mouth.

Faye leans in and kisses her own cockheads as she envelops Luna's mouth in a deep, sensual kiss.

Returning the kiss as best she can with five massive cocks spewing out of her mouth, Luna gets a naughty idea and does her best to communicate it by using her throat muscles to push the tentacocks further outward and into Faye's open mouth. Come on, understand what I'm getting at! Take them all the way through you and then fuck me with them!

Faye pulls the tentacles back a little, giving her room to speak. As she breaks the kiss to let Luna talk, she moans, feeling enormously pleasured by over five feet of cock inside her.

Frowning that she has to talk, and doing her best to do so with five cocks blocking the flow of air making speaking difficult, Luna explains her plan. "You can make these things stretch, right? Then kiss me again...and swallow these tentacocks of yours and have 'em go all through you too...and shove them so far up my pussy that you break me! Then use the other five to do the same thing, but do it in reverse! Start with my mouth and go down from there! I cast a spell before we started, I don't need to breath this time," she says seductively....or as seductively as she can with five penises visible in the back of her throat.

Faye nods her head, then kisses again, this time her cocks surging forward. They enter her own mouth, running down through her body, and exit out her ass, then ram inside Luna's pussy. They fill it completely, sending all the cum still inside spurting out and bulging her womb out to massive proportions, her cervix just broken by the pressure. The reamining five tentacles join in her pussy, trying to fit inside but unable, even the succubus's body having limits, for now.

Gyrating her hips, puckering her lips, maneuvering with her tongue, and doing everything she can to pleasure Faye's tentacocks in as many places at once as she can, Luna is almost lost in the moment, but has enough clarity to realize that Faye hasn't used everything yet. Not being able to speak, and clamping down if Faye tries something so rude like taking them out again, the half-succubus reaches for the remaining tentacocks. Holding them up, she slams one of them into each of her ears, showing Faye what she wants her to do before taking another two and shoving them into her nostrils. With only one remaining, she winks and then holds it up to one eye, then the other, hoping that she'd get the point.

No damage that can't be fixed with magic, and she's SO worth it.

Faye's tentacocks go wild, another one growing and two ramming into Luna's eyes, feeling the slickness of the eyeballs as they fuck inside. THe ones in her nostrils and ears almost meet up, as Luna can feel them inside her head, pounding in and out.

Unable to express her ecstasy in any way other than an orgasm she was trying so hard not to have so that this moment could last longer, Luna continues to gyrate and move as Faye fucks every part of her in ways that no one has been able to before, the half-succubus does the only thing she still can and blindly fumbles for her lovers breasts, beginning to fondle them and play with Faye's exposed nipples to pleasure her womanly parts as well.

Faye screams out in pleasure, her cocks shuddering inside all of Luna's various holes. They start cumming, a continuous hose of cum flooding her eyes, ears, nose, and womb, spilling out in great warm, sticky sheets that coat her head and legs.

Faye's body grows, slightly, her breasts growing especially large. They break through the fabric of her shirt, leaving her open to the air and Luna's hands.

Though she can't see what happened anymore, it was easy to tell that Faye orgasmed again and seemed to have even more cum in her this time than the first. She couldn't hold it back anymore, and she quickly came too, her cum sliding down a few of the cockheads, but most of it staying sealed up inside her. The feeling of suddenly being heavier, as if she was swimming under mercury, is enough to make her swoon, however, and she doesn't stop moving her hips or tongue even as sticky, white cum leaks from her eyes, ears, and makes her stomach look as if she'd swallowed a beach ball.

Faye keeps on pumping, her body not yet satisfied, steadily shooting out long ropy streams of hot cum, so much that it begins to overflow out the open door.

"What is this stuff on the ground?" someone from outside says. "Hey, you guys, there's some OH MY GOD!" the owner of the voice goes running.

Faye, much as she wants to continue, knows being outed as a shapeshifter is probably a bad idea. She reluctantly pulls out, barely able to keep her head in the pleasure, but eventually leaves Faye empty of cocks, semen pouring out of her holes like a waterfall, her stomach deflating like a popped balloon.

Disappointed at the sudden vanishing of the greatest source of pleasure she'd ever had, Luna instead decides to just ride her orgasmic high and plop down into the pool of semen at her feet, grinning like an idiot...not that she can be seen, given that she looks like someone who just crawled out of a cement mixer filled with something whiter.

The thought of being seen like this, however, turns her on even more, and she quickly positions herself in a way that anyone who sticks their head in can get a clear view of her so that there can be no mistaking what this is, even if no one can tell how it happened.

Just as the orgy dies down - or, at least, calms down, since with Luna and Violet involved it's unlike to ever stop completely, unless forced by outside forces - a swooshing sound can be heard from outside the window, and a flock or large black bats descend toward it. A few seconds later, after a weird dance of intersecting shadows, they condense into a shape of a beautiful, if rather pale, stark naked girl sitting on the windowsill outside.

"Now", she mutters to herself, "I'm pretty sure that qualifies as my home, even if temporarily, so no need to bother with asking permission..."

With that, she opens the window and slips inside. Looking over the mess inside, Lady Amelia bites her lip, "My, my... now, which of you is the servant assigned to us? I would recommend you start cleaning the room right now... I would require you help me with dressing up first, normally, but it appears that could wait."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom