Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HSHC Adult IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh thank god, someone else is here. Here," Faye says, "Help me clean everything up before someone important arrives."

For a brief moment, Amalia looks completely agaped, Faye's words affecting her more than everything she saw in this room so far. "Excuse me... did I heard that right? You suggest me - me - to engage in manual labour? Of such a... disreputable kind, no less? At most, I can gice you an advice - despite the presence of a nymph here, I am hard pressed to believe this was a product of nature... meaning at least someone here is able to use magic. Whoever that is, I strongly suggest magic to be used again. Certainly, it is within the limits of phenomenal cosmic powers to make a single room a fitting place to rest after some exhaustive activities?"

"Yes, she's got magic, but she's not able to work it right now. I need help!" Faye says. "Please? I'll do anything for you if you just make sure we don't all get in trouble on our first day."

"I'll help Faye." Violet beamed blowing the cute girl a kiss, as she scrumples off to bed and gets to work.

"Thank you. How are we going to clean up all this?" Faye waves her hand at the enormous puddle of semen located underneath Luna, as well as at Luna herself. "I mean... it's carpet," she finishes lamely.

"I have an idea." Violet replies. "Could you shape shift a part of your finger into a bear rug? Like what are your limits?"

"I... I guess I could. I've done giant sized things before, but... Alright, here goes," Faye says, concentrating hard. Her finger extends, forming a large sheet of flesh colored and textured surface vaguely in the shape of a rug. "That's-uh," she pants, clearly getting tired from all the transforming, "all I can do. I can change the color, but it kinda has to be fleshy."

"I... I don't know. I've never really tried it before," she says. "And if you do cut, make it quick, okay?"

Twitching in ecstasy still, and barely able to talk for the cum spilling out of her mouth, Luna fails to convey a better idea or stop Violet.

V frowns....

"Right... I can't harm except in life or death..." She admits....

"So! I'm going to call one of my beaus, and get her to get me rug cleaner." She says pulling out her phone.

"Alright, just do it quickly," Faye says, sounding a little frantic. "I'm sure someone's gonna be here any minute." It looks like the thought of being found out is actually exciting, as Faye's one remaining cock is growing steadily harder.

"Now, now. I'm not asking any of you to sacrifice a limb for that", Amalia chuckles, shaking her head. "Asking for help would likely be for the best, yes. Now, while we're at it... I still didn't get an answer; there's four beds, and five of us. So, which one is the servant? I need help dressing up if we're going to accept guests..."

Coughing up some of the semen, Luna grins, "Well...I can serve everyone in bed...I'm more than happy to share with all of you."

She considers it for a second. In truth it'd be easy to do...she just didn't want to, "Probably...don't see why though."

"Because we're all gonna get in trouble if they find us like this! Please do it, Luna," Faye says. "Or it's the last time I fuck you."

That gets a response at least, "That's blackmail!"

Still, it's effective blackmail, and Luna quickly...at least as quickly as someone with wobbling legs and arms can, rises to her feet and looks at the mess for a brief instant. With a happy smile at the carnage, she seems sad to obliterate it, but it only takes a simple spell to clean the mess as if nothing was ever there, and she can't risk Faye staying true to her word.

Just as the cum vanishes, someone walks in front of the door. "Alright, what's all this noise about a white puddle-Why the hell are you lot naked?"

"If you're gonna run around like a bunch of nudists," she says, hand firmly on the door, "Close the damn door!" she says, slamming the door closed as she does.

"Whew," Faye says. "Thanks Luna. Now, about the bed situation..."

Skill 1d6
Luck 1d4
Conflcit 1d8
Allure 1d9

"Much better", Amalia nods, "but from the tone of conversation, I conclude you're all actually boarding here? IN that case, I apologize for treating you without appropriate respect. Now, that means I'm out of luck with help... that's a dilemma, though - do I have any dresses that can be put on without help?"

That pondering, however, is interrupted by a rather agitated question from the door, to which Amalia just frowns, "But of course, I couldn't expect you to actually know the rules... . King Iotas the Fourth's statute on court dresses from 1538 was addended, certainly, but, to my knowledge, never actually rescinded... meaning a court dress according to that statute should be considered appropriate formal wear for any kind of social event. The fact that at the moment of signing said statute the King was almost certainly insane doesn't change that situation. Therefore, despite this kind of attire might look eccentric nowadays, questioning people on that is downright ride. But, of course, being that you're commoners after all, I'm willing to give it a pass... Now, that issue resolved, I suppose it's time for introductions. Amalia Gertruda Forsworth, pleased to meet you all."

Smiling, "No problem," she answers. "As for the beds...why don't the two of us share?" She licks her lips and uses a spell to shift her own body a little. She doesn't go quite as far as Faye does, though she does make her breasts appear a little fuller, and it wouldn't be too difficult for her to create a temporary cock of her own if she wanted, but she gives a seductive smile toward where Faye's voice was coming from. "Of course, I wouldn't be opposed to anyone who wanted to join in."

Allure, Strength, Shameless, Body Alteration, total of +5

"Of course, my bed is also yours should you choose it", Amalia nods, "it would only be prudent after I treated you inappropriately like that." There isn't really much more to say as the vampire lets a fickle light of the setting sun outlining her perfectly shapely silhouette do the talking.
Strong Allure; Shameless, Lady of Darkness - 1d9+5

Annastrianna, having recovered from her 69ing with Violet, has just finished cleaning herself off and has begun putting her priestess robes back on. Hearing the discussion, she calls out "My bed's always open for those in need, whether they desire comfort or loving, and that includes you...especially since it seems they've only provided four beds for the apparently five people assigned to this room."

Allure, Maiden's Garb: 1d9+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom