Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna

The insight gained in your moment of clarity leads you well. Once again, your axe smashes into Vera's helmet, and she drops as quickly as Bran did.

Everyone is still for several breaths. Bran breaks the silence, a cough sounding from his place in the snow, from which he hasn't moved. "That...was a bit embarrassing..."

Vera groans, slowly pushing herself up again. "Gods above, where the hells did you learn to fight?"

Jennifer

Tess' face lights up with the easiest smile you've seen from her yet as she shuffles around to get in position, resting one knee to each side of your head. "I was hoping this would happen, y'know," she says as she positions her pussy above your face. With none of her earlier nervousness, she bends down to take the tip of your cock between her lips, running her tongue around it and sucking gently. As she starts bobbing her head up and down a little while continuing the same motion, she lowers her hips down towards you, giving you access to her dripping sex.

Nicole

Alette keeps right at it, reaching around with her other hand to grab your ass and pull you down towards her in time with her motions. Her tongue presses farther into your mouth, swirling around and entwining with yours.

Jennifer

"You were? Really?" she asks, then moans as Tess begins to suck on her cock. "Th-that's it, ooh yeah."

When Tess lowers her hips, Jennifer reaches around to grab her ass, pulling her onto her face, tongue out and licking fervently. Jen moves from licking the outside of her pussy to pushing her tongue back inside, reaching up and in to try to get to Tess's g-spot.

Nicole cums, panting with the end-orphans following through her system.

She giggles, and gives Alette a loving peck.

Hanna

Allowing herself to relax and the passion to mostly leave her she looked at her opponents, seeing Vera standing she helped her again with a somewhat sheepish almost embarressed grin "I didn't ... my tribe sometimes selects a person for and that person is naturally gifted. Learning, and training are kindof from that baseline ability with some practice after the fact thrown in" she moved to Bran kneeling beside him to make sure he was ok - but her strikes on him had been significant "other than that I have spent quite a few months as a guard, adventurer, mercenary etc" looking at them "ever fought an Orc chieften in a challange for dominance to stop some raiding - they do not like losing", she remembered how that had started - he tried to claim her as a personal slave after being in town - he had not expected her to champion herself, not that anyone else offered she remembered somewhat bitterly.

Looking to both of them - she made a decision, "listen you both fought well, so this in not an insult or anything but I don't want ye to have false expectations about things going forward" she took a breath I am a Berserker for the Snow Tiger tribe - one of the tribes of the far north. And again I am only mentioning this in case you ever have to fight a Berserker in real combat ... I was holding back a little", it would do them both a disservice to think that they were prepared for one or her brethren unleashed merely after fighting her in a friendly sparing contest.

"Anyway" her demeanor changed as she grinned mischievously the rage always allowed her higher thought time to collect themselves "I believe we had a wager?", and she knew what she had planned for it.

Hanna

Bran is fine, and manages to push himself up without help after a little longer, though he coughs a little and winces. "We did at that," Vera nods, looking distinctly impressed. Reaching into her purse again, she digs around a little and retries three crowns, offering them up without rancor--she seems to feel you've earned them. Bran quickly does the same, though he mumbles something about how he should have backed out of the bet when he saw Vera go down the first time.

"So," he says more cheerfully and audibly once the money has been exchanged, "wasn't there something else about taking one of us to supper?" He glances back and forth between you and Vera, looking hopeful that he'll be the one picked; she just looks amused as she waits to hear your answer.

Jennifer

"Mhm," Tess tries to respond around your cock before taking it out of her mouth and trying again. "Was part of...why I was so...flustered before," she forces out between moans as she shifts her hips back and forth, adjusting her angle against your tongue. "You just...you looked so good..." Abruptly, she dips her head back down and licks slowly from the base of your cock to the tip, as though licking a piece of candy. "I don't...nh...dunno why people wouldn't like your cock...I think it's gorgeous..." With that, she goes back to sucking hungrily, taking more and more of it into her mouth this time.

Nicole

Alette giggles right back, her hand leaving your ass to trace her fingertips slowly up and down your back. "Well," she pants, "you're definitely well on your way to me letting you sweep me off my feet when you come back from your perilous quest."

Rolling over to get out from under you, she snuggles up next to you on top of the blankets, entwining her legs with yours and wrapping her arms around you to hug you close, continuing on your back with the one hand and gently stroking your hair with the other. "So," she sighs contentedly as she rests her head on your chest, "how'd everything turn out with the drow?"

Jennifer

She pulls out of Tess's pussy long enough to say "Thank you," then dives her head back in. With one hand she gently plays with Tess's clit, rubbing it between two fingers, while the other hand gently prods at her asshole. Jen's tongue, meanwhile, is pressed as deep as it can go inside Tess's pussy, frantically licking at her g-spot.

Hanna

Taking the coins she jingled them in her hands for a few seconds, money earned in combat was always nice - before handing the six of them to Brad "the way I see it I kindof messed up your quite time to get this fine lady on her back - so do me a favour and some night in the near future both of you take a night off and you treat her to a fine meal with good beer or wine and enjoy the night without viscous tribeswomen interrupting", locking her arm with Vera, "as for tonight we have dinner and girl talk to get to, nice meeting you Brad", smiling "bit of advice - you are impressively fast, but practicing with a heavier weapon will build up strength without costing you that - might help you get her on the ground".

Leading Vera away assuming she didn't complain "sorry of that was to much on the nose - but there is no way that you offered to pay a man to get you on your back in the snow for no gain to yourself unless you are smitten and he is clueless" she stated in a low voice so Brad couldn't hear "am I right?".

"Oh yeah." nicole said brought down to a scieny reality.

"We had to smoke him out, turns out drow breathe like the rest of us."

Hanna

Vera looks caught a little off guard for a second, but then chuckles and shakes her head. "That obvious, eh?" she mutters, pulling off her helmet. "Though 'smitten' might be going a bit far. I just think he's cute." She glances wistfully over her shoulder, towards the equipment racks where Bran is dropping off his practice weapons and armor, oblivious to your conversation.

"Not to say no to getting to know you better, though," she amends, returning her attention to you with a grin. "And don't try telling me that's not what you've been on about, with that bet. I wasn't born yesterday." She honestly doesn't seem perturbed by the idea as she pushes open the courtyard doors, admitting the two of you back into the comparative warmth of the keep.

Jennifer

Tess moans particularly loudly as you start playing with her asshole, her mouth buzzing around your cock with the sound. "D'you want to put your finger in there?" she removes it again to gasp. "I'm plenty wet, if you...if you put it in my pussy first, it'll go in easy..." She hastily goes back to sucking on you without waiting for your answer, seemingly fine with whatever you want to do.

Nicole

"Sounds exciting," Alette replies, snuggling closer. "You know, I could get used to having someone with exciting stories around. We don't get many interesting people passing through here."

Jennifer

Jen doesn't respond, too busy lapping at Tess's pussy. But she pulls away for a moment to slide her finger inside, coating it in Tess's juices, then sliding it up towards her asshole. With care, she pushes it inside, wriggling it around inside Tess, much like her tongue is doing.

As she pleasures her partner, Jen starts to buck her hips, forcing her cock deeper inside Tess's mouth.

"You don't?" Nicole says with obvious sympathy.

"Why not? I mean I understand why not now, but why not other times?" Nicole says with constant pecks.

Hanna

Stepping into the warmth of the keep "Ha - if you showed that directness with Bran I likely would not have met you", she chuckled "you are half right, I am inclined to ravish you later if you are agreeable. But first food a bath - we can likely both do with some sweat being removed. And than if we want to continue there should be no stopping us", looking the other woman up and down she was curious what she looked like out of armour as she really only saw in in the padded suit and the mail hauberk - well something to enjoy later she mused.

"So lead on to the kitchen and tell me about yourself - you seem to have more wealth than Bran does based on the bets, so noble family?, senior rank?, rich uncle? good at saving? bad at saving?" she pestered playfully, "or I can keep guessing".

Hanna

"Good at betting, if you must know," she counters. "Not often I can get anyone 'round here to wager anything against me. Bran's one of the only ones who still will. Part of why he's got so little," she chuckles. "Anyhow, staff dinner's been over for a while, but I'm friends with the cook, I can get us a bite or three. Though the larder's a bit bare these days, with this winter." You do recall that the baron placed the staff at your disposal with regard to food and the like, so Vera's connections are probably unnecessary if you just ask for help.

"So what are you doing here, anyway?" she asks. "Don't think I heard you say."

Jennifer

With that technique, it doesn't take long before Tess lets out her loudest moan yet and you feel her pussy and asshole contracting around your finger and tongue as she cums, her warm juices running down into your mouth and onto your cheeks. The weight of her hips settles fully on your face as her legs go weak; you can feel her whole body trembling. She doesn't stop sucking for a second, taking everything your thrusting gives her with impressive fortitude and skill.

Nicole

"Well, we're not exactly at the heart of the Realm even in the best weather," Alette grumbles. "We do get singers and such passing through once in a while, and of course my father's guests bring news, though I don't often get to hear much of that." She heaves another sigh, this one wistful. "But having a brave adventurer like you here...that'd be interesting for quite a while..."

She lifts her head up off your chest and returns one of your kisses, putting more into it this time. "You know, I can only think of one more thing I'd need to know you were good at before I could really call you the heroine of my dreams..." She bats her eyelashes at you, challenging you to ask.

Hanna

"A fine skill to have when no one knows you have it" she chuckled, "Baron Gareth wants us to solve this winter problem, which might revolve around finding a wolf queen god and besting or killing it ... or given the whole god thing dieing in battle" pausing "or if my companions have there way not doing either of those. They are not a fan of combat over alternatives which I suppose is normally a fair way to be but I don't see the glory in it for my kin" she sighed, "anyway I have the run of the place until we leave - early tomorrow so should be able to get ourselves fed without issue, I could really go for some wild boar or rabbit if there is any - but vegatables are fine if the stores are low".

Realising something "actually you are from here any stories of this Queen of Wolves" she used the correct name now that it might matter "you remember?".

Jennifer

Jen moans as her cock twitches in Tess's mouth. "I'm gonna cum soon!" she says, warning Tess. Regardless of whether or not Tess moves off, Jennifer starts to spurt out massive amounts of cum.

Hanna

"Wait," Vera protests. "His lordship thinks this is a god's work?" She lets out a low whistle. "Well, I can't say I'm jealous of you and your friends if he wants you to get involved...never heard anything good about going against the gods." She furrows her brow in thought. "Never heard of anything called the Queen of Wolves. Sounds pretty nasty, though."

It doesn't take long to find a servant who complies with your request for supper. The two of you are led to a small, private-feeling dining room, where plates are brought bearing bread, cheese, and bowls of a somewhat bland but filling potato stew. Vera starts gobbling hers down with hardly a moment to taste it. "So," she mumbles with her mouth half-full, "you said you're from the north, right? What's that like? Cold, I'd guess."

Jennifer

Tess hurriedly removes your cock from her mouth again at your warning, instead taking hold of it with both hands and vigorously stroking. Most of your cum lands on her breasts, eliciting a yelp of surprise followed by a fit of giggles. "Wow," she exclaims as you eventually start to wind down, "you must have been going without for a while."

Repositioning on the bed so her head is once again aligned with yours, she leans in to give you another kiss, hot and needy with lots of tongue. "Any chance you've got one more in you?" she says hopefully, her dewy eyes wide with desire. "I'd love to have you in me..."

Nicole

"Well," Alette teases, unwrapping herself from around you and scooting up on the bed to lean back against the pillows, "if I want to know exactly what you're made of, maritally speaking..." She spreads her legs, turning to show you her still sopping wet pussy. "I'll need to know you can eat me out properly. Wouldn't you agree?"

Hanna

"Well more that he has a theory we can check out" she shrugged, "plenty of songs about besting all sorts of stuff at home, and a few on losing to them can't worry about what might happen".

She is slower than Vera at choosing her food, trail rations got old after a while and enjoying anything else was a treat, "it's ..." she paused "it's kindof beautiful really, deadly but beautiful - a landscape can look like nothing but snow until the animals jump out to eat you, and the scouts of rival tribes are worse - many a villager loses themselve to one of those dangers if they are not prepared", shrugging "I lived away for a long time and I frankly don't think your average city person would last a day ... of course you seem better than average should you ever choose to see the world. The stars are something else, and the air is crisper and stiller"

Laughing at her nostalgia "of course the south has its pleasures also, such as having more than two hundred people ... variety is good after all, what about you how and why did you join the guard?".

Jennifer

Jen smiles and kisses each breast before answering, licking up some of her own cum. "Something I've noticed, ever since I got my oath-my cock gets hard repeatedly," she says, holding her already-stiffening tool in her hands again. "I would love to be inside you, Tess."

"Let's make love," she says with desire and care.

Hanna

"My dad was a sellsword," Vera explains, brushing breadcrumbs off her face with a napkin. "Not like you, the kind who had a whole big unit. He and his men served the old baron, and I guess he was impressed enough to hire them full-time for his own guard. I learned from him growing up. Just always seemed like the best thing to do, y'know?"

She tears off another chunk of bread. "Dunno if I'd fancy seeing the north, if that's how it is," she chuckles. "I never liked the cold. You and your friends manage to get this fixed, and I'll sure be in your debt."

Jennifer

Tess positively beams. "Yeah. Let's." She bends down to give you another quick peck, then shifts back to sit straight up while straddling you. Lifting herself up on her knees, she takes hold of your cock again and guides the tip towards her swollen pussy lips. A low moan escapes her as she spends a few seconds rubbing the tip back and forth along her opening, more moisture already coating you; then, slowly and gently, she starts to lower herself down on your shaft. Her warm, slippery tunnel is nearly virgin-tight, but she has no problem taking you down to the base.

"Gods, that feels amazing," she gasps. "I haven't had anything inside me like this in ages..." Breathing hard, she starts gently grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing her inner walls against you.

Nicole

"Hardly," Alette protests. "What, is once normally enough for you?" She wriggles her hips back and forth and beckons to you with the fingers she was using on your pussy a little while ago. "Are you going to make me wait, dear?"

Hanna

Looking around for some bear to drink and if she finds in bringing back two jug, "ah a family career - I respect that, and no debt between us on this count. I am after all getting well paid" thinking for a second "although I haven't decided what I am being paid yet - any suggestions on your end for what would be worth claiming other than a pile of gold?".

"One of my companions is one of those 'help everyone who needs help' kinds so not sure what they will take if anything, and the other is likely with the Baron's daughter currently and could see her thinking married life might suit" she snorted at that, she figured Nicole would get bored in short order, "actually out of curiousity the Baron indicated he had more than one kid in his letter, but only mentioned one when we got here - the winter claim others?" she asked honestly, he hadn't seemed down but he could be stoic about these things. "Anyway yea anything you could suggest as worth claiming I think I might consider" as she raised her jug "to warriors and the end of winter".

"Of course not." Nicole giggled diving forward, grabbing Alette's ass and starting to go down on her.

Jennifer

Jen lays back and moans in pleasure, feeling the tightness and warmth of Tess's pussy envelop her cock. "It's been a few years for me too," she says, rocking her hips up and down gently, being careful and gentle.

Hanna

"Hey, I wouldn't be one to turn down a great pile of gold," Vera grins, raising her cup. "Cheers." She drinks deeply.

The sound of the door interrupts you as you're finishing your food, and one of the maids sticks her head inside. "Those baths you asked for are ready, mistress," she informs. "Shall I show you to them?"

"Oh, would you mind if we went now?" Vera implores you. "I could really do with a bath." She favors you with a mischievous grin that suggests bathing isn't all she has on her mind.

Jennifer

"Mmmh," Tess sighs, a smile spreading across her face as she starts lifting herself up and down against your thrusting. While one hand supports her weight against the bed, the other wanders between her legs and starts playing with her clit, lightly flicking it back and forth with one fingertip. "D'you always...ah...always prefer women? I mean 'cause...you could have...men and women both...just as well..."

Nicole

Alette laughs as you dive in, wriggling and squirming beneath you. "Not so fast!" she chides, gently pushing your head back a little. "There's no rush, you can play around a little first." Shuffling back towards the headboard and adjusting her position, she spreads her legs wider. "Here, try just the tip of your tongue on my clit, nice and gentle, alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom