Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer

Tess feels about ready to jump out of her skin when you first hug her, but after a second, she relaxes, actually hugging you back. It's a little hard to tell with everything she has on, but you get the sense she's pressing against you a little more than strictly necessary.

"Oh," she replies to your compliment, clearly taken aback. "Uh, thanks...I mean, yeah, we do have to wear a lot right now 'cause of how cold it is..." A second later, she suddenly breaks off the hug and pushes you back to arm's length, staring at you in shock. "Oh my gods, I just realized, how are you not freezing to death? Are you okay?" She looks confused again, but genuinely concerned.

Nicole

"Well, it's a little hard to say," Alette replies with exaggerated thoughtfulness, returning your cuddling. "We'd need to try some things out to see if I could get a good pine going. For example," she teases with a significant look, "I'd need to know what kind of kisser you are..."

Jennifer

"It's part of my magic. I stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer," she says, smiling at the concern. "But thank you for being worried. It's sweet."

Hanna

Looking at Bran as he questions 'how', "little stronger than I look" still she was suprised at how the woman had flown, she was still getting used to her strenght.

As the woman started laughing she smiled herself, and took in her face as she removed her helmet - and focused on her eyes holding them for a second, before moving towards her as she answered Bran again "speed is good, strike first strike last and all - but if you don't finish it in one you might be in trouble".

She reached down to Vera one handed and stood her up there was no point in hiding her strength now she had just demonstrated it, "pleasure to meet you Vera" she offered a wink at that to the woman before returning to the reason she was here "actually combat is kindof the reason I came here - might be facing bandits tomorrow and wanted to test myself against some local talent if ye are up for a sparing match - two to one in your favour", her eyes started to twinkle "but first there was a wager going on so Vera what have you won, and can I claim any winnings despite not betting?" she joked, "or we can go with a new wager for the sparring match" which should keep them honest in the sparing match rather than potentially holding back.

"A wonderful one." Nicole replied kissing her eagerly.

Nicole grabs Alette's ass, and heaves her onto her lap, as she does so.

Hanna

Vera chuckles as she regains her feet and starts stripping off her layers of padding. "I didn't stand to win anything," she explains. "The bet was I'd owe Bran two crowns if he could knock me over."

"Wasn't my idea," Bran adds ruefully. "She said it'd be cruel to make me bet something 'cause I'd never be able to do it."

"And who was right about that?" she shoots back. "Anyway, since you did win the game, I guess I should probably give you the reward," she continues. Pulling off the last layer of training armor, she reaches into the coin purse hanging from the belt of her uniform and fishes out two silver crowns, which she offers to you.

Her face lights up again as you suggest a match. "Sure, I'll take you on. Say, two more crowns from the loser to the winner?"

"Ooh, can I get in on this?" Bran pipes up. "I'll put three on Hanna, you pay out if she wins, I do if she loses."

"Sounds good to me," Vera nods, looking expectantly at you. "Oh," she adds, "and if you just want to train, don't go thinking Bran's not worth your trouble. All that talk about speed is no joke."

Jennifer

"Really?" Tess exclaims, sounding half intrigued and half incredulous. "You get magic powers by being naked? How's that work? If I got naked right now I'd freeze for sure." As she talks, she starts slowly moving down the hallway, seemingly expecting you to follow.

Nicole

Alette returns your kiss eagerly, and gives as good as she gets, gently sucking and licking at your lips one at a time, one after the other. Her own are every bit as soft as the rest of her. When you pull her close, she moans a little into your mouth, pressing her body against yours and moving more aggressively with her tongue.

Sadly, the moment is dispelled by a cough from the dining room's doorway, Alette quickly pulling back and turning to look at the sound. A manservant with a full plate shuffles awkwardly from foot to foot, eyes flickering around the room at everything but the two of you. Sighing regretfully, Alette disengages from you and waves him over; he sets his cargo on the table in front of you, bows curtly, then quickly turns to leave without a word.

"Well that was a little embarrassing," Alette says dryly.

Jennifer

She follows, saying "There's more to it than that. You have to be devoted to the beauty of the humanoid form, and it takes years of practice to really make it work. Where are we going, by the way?"

"Oh I didn't mind." Nicole giggled. "Those I do suppose you have an image to maintain." She admits, starting to snack on the various foods in front of her.

Jennifer

"Huh?" Tess starts a little, glancing back and forth down the hall. "Oh, uh...I don't really know." She fidgets a little, seeming unsure what to do. "Is there anywhere you want to go? I want to hear more about how your magic works, but I don't want to keep you if you need to be somewhere..."

Nicole

"I do at that," Alette agrees, sounding annoyed at the thought. "Decorum is such a pain sometimes. For what it's worth, though," she adds with a flirtatious look, "you passed your first test with flying colors."

She glances disapprovingly down at your plate, a somewhat meager spread for a lord's house. "Sorry about the food, by the way. With how things are right now, this is the best we've got."

Jennifer

"Well... Do you have bedchambers here?" she smiles a little, shyly. "I mean, only if you want to. I don't want to be too forward with you."

Hanna

She waves away the coins offered, "would be unfair to take them in a bet you would likely not have made against me, can't have people saying I am a cheat ... and should be coming into some serious coin soon anyway hopefully", she looks the woman over carefully.

"Well it is to prepare me for mass combat, so I would prefer two versus one fight" frankly if the Baron had troops to challange her than he would likely not have called her and the others here, but seeing local tactics could be worthwhile.

"So how about this - you win I pay the two crowns, I win you pay nothing ... but we have a second battle two versus one with sakes being six crowns from me to you split however you like, if I win three from both of you to me and one of you comes to dinner with me my choice of who" she smiled, "might seem unfair towards me but I have been called here to help your Baron so if I die to bandits due to not being prepared for local tactics I will have lost a pay day - so think if it as helping me out whether I win or lose".

That flirtatious look leads Nicole to dive on Alette again, making out with her, as her hands go for her chest.

Hanna

Vera nods enthusiastically as you outline your terms. "Two on one? I like those odds."

"Who doesn't?" Bran agrees, grinning broadly under his helmet.

Heading over to the racks of equipment off to the side of the yard, protected from the snow by a wooden shelter, Vera dons a mail hauberk and half-helm to match Bran's, and picks up a shield and blunted steel arming sword. Satisfied with her own gear, she retrieves a dulled longaxe similar to your own, which she tosses to you as she returns. Bran hastily backs off as she takes up a ready stance five long paces across from you.

"Defend yourself!" she calls, and rushes forward.

Say it with me now...

Roll! For! Initiative!

Jennifer

Tess does look at little taken aback, but not nearly as much now. "Uh, well, I share a room, most of us do," she explains, furrowing her brow as she appears to consider options. "Oh, should I show you the guest chambers we got ready for you three? You can have your pick of the rooms, if your friends haven't gotten there first, and...you know, we can talk there, if you want..." She trails off at the end, looking a little uncomfortable at having put forth the idea.

Nicole

Alette goes along with it again for a good few minutes, running her hands up and down your back over your robe, moaning more against your lips as you touch her. After a little while with no further interruptions, she pushes you back again, panting, flushed, and grinning. "I'm guessing you'd rather go somewhere more private for your next test than finish eating?"

Jennifer

"That sounds like an excelent idea. Lead on, Tess!" Jen says. "Although what do you think we should do when we get there?"

Hanna

She wasn't sure if this was intended to be a two against her right off the bat or if that would be after she won based on what Vera said, but it didn't matter - what mattered was that she was finally going to get to exert herself, readying her shield she caught the axe one handed, the blade and heft if it was different from her own hand axes but it lacked the weight and obvious power of the great axe - it would suit her needs fine she felt.

She grinned at the oncoming woman, preparing for her the combat to start even as she considered if Brad would join it.

Hanna

Vera goes on the offensive right away, leaping forward with her shield up in front of her to try and knock you off-balance with it, then bringing her sword whirling around from the side and striking at your left shoulder. The attack connects, but only just, bouncing off at an awkward angle, and you feel little more than an annoying twinge from the impact.

"Hells yeah! Go on!" Bran cheers from the sidelines.

Take 2 nonlethal damage. It's now your turn.

Jennifer

"Well, you can tell me more about how your powers work," Tess answers as she sets off, starting to sound more openly enthusiastic. "And you've been on all sorts of adventures, right? I'd love to hear about those, too."

You start to pass other servants again as you follow her. Evidently, word of you has gotten around the keep, since the gawking of earlier has mostly been replaced with concealed looks and whispers behind hands. No one is very good at being subtle. "So, you said being naked makes you not feel cold," Tess says excitedly, ignoring the attention. "Does it do anything else?"

Nicole

Alette complies readily, squeezing and playing with your breasts through your clothes. "Gods, but you don't take things slow, do you?" she chuckles, guiding you to stand up. "Alright, then. My solar's up this way." She quickly leans in to give you another swift kiss as you get up, then abandons her touching in favor of simply holding your hand, leading you through the keep.

A few moments later, you reach the top of a staircase and arrive at another door, which Alette hurriedly opens to bring you through. The room on the other side is a richly decorated lady's bedchamber, the sizable bed hung with expensive-looking satin curtains and dressed with matching sheets. A fire still burns in the hearth--evidently the staff know their work well, to keep it burning in their mistress' absence.

Closing the door behind you, Alette sits down on top of the bed and reaches up to start tugging at the fastenings on your clothes. "So, you're a mercenary type?" she says almost casually as she works. "You must do a lot of traveling. Bet you've got some interesting stories..."

Jennifer

"Well, it literally functions like a suit of armor. Blows are deflected by unseen forces, that kind of thing. It's actually part of the reaosn I learned a spell to undress in an instant-it could be a matter of life or death for me," Jen says. "Outside that, there's not much magic in my nudity, though it is rather comfortable for me."

"As for my adventures, well... I've been doing the 'hero gig' for a few years, so I suppose I have some stories there."

Hanna

She was impressed by the womans speed, if not be the power behind it - barely a pin prick and not enought for her to consider truely taking this seriously and giving into anger at the assault.

Her own counter attack left her wide open as she closed more distance than most warriors would to try to land a blow that still went wide.

She was grinning ferally as she did so - trusting in her shield of toughness to see her through the woman's next attack.

"Oh so many." Nicole replies starting to take off Alette's furs. "Would you like to hear the time I smoked out a lair of bandits?" She asks starting to blatantly check out her chest.

Hanna

Quickly regaining her footing after her hasty advance, Vera manages to catch your attack on her shield, the clang of steel echoing. Fortunately for you, though, the impact sends her staggering and messes up her stance; she strikes back with her sword, but the swing goes wide enough that you don't even need to block.

Jennifer

"Okay, I get it," Tess nods. "So you said it comes from being...'devoted to the beauty of the humanoid form', right? What does that--oh," she cuts off as you arrive in one particular hallway, with doors arranged evenly along it. "These are the guest rooms. These three on this end are the ones we've got ready. You can pick whichever one you want, they're all pretty much the same."

As she talks, you can't help but notice that she's continuing to check you out, though now looking much more relaxed about it.

Nicole

"Oh, I dearly would," Alette breathes as she keeps working at your clothes, trying not to interfere with your movements as you pull at hers. After a second, she seems to lose patience, outright pulling you down onto the mattress with her while she undresses you.

Jennifer

"Yes. It's an Oath-I'm a Paladin, like those who devote their lives to nature or justice. Only mine is about beauty-and it's beauty we all have, not just pretty girls like you. Fat or thin, young or old, human, elvish, dwarvish, or any other race-we're all beautiful. It just takes some work to see it, sometimes."

Jennifer opens the nearest door and settles on the bed. "Sit with me, Tess. Do you have any other questions?"

Hanna

Not one to be inclined to give an inch at the best of times, and certainly not when she was technically losing she closed the distance again and lashed out again at the other woman - a clear hit but only a glancing one - she found herself somewhat glad that she had not hit harder as this was just getting interesting, hopefully the other woman would not yield to soon.

Nicole kisses the woman eagerly, her hands caressing Alette's body.

"Well first it was simple their leader was a drow, so they built their base underground." She said, as she finally took off Alette's last layer of fur, holding her close.

Hanna

Vera grunts in pain as your axe whistles in past her out-of-place shield and clangs off her hauberk. From the sidelines, Bran loudly sucks in air through his teeth. Planting her feet again, Vera goes for a thrust over the top of your shield with the tip of her sword, but her aim is too low, and your shield arm rattles with the impact.

Jennifer

"Uh...okay," Tess nods, hesitantly following you in (closing the door behind her, you notice) and settles down next to you on the bed, smoothing out her skirt. "My mum used to tell me stories about paladins," she muses. "I mean, everyone hears them."

She seems to hesitate. "Do you...do you really think I'm beautiful?"

Nicole

"Mhmm," Alette murmurs as she shrugs out of the last of her clothes. Underneath, her curvy figure is every bit as gorgeous as it looks when dressed, her breasts wonderfully full and round--her dark nipples stand stiff in the chill air. Looking down, you can see wetness clinging to the dark thatch between her legs. Now liberated, she wastes no further time in undressing you the rest of the way, lowering her head to lick and suck at your tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom