Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer

"Of course you are! Tess, the baron himself complimented your looks. You're a beautiful looking person," Jennifer says, "and you're a kind person too. That makes you all the more beautiful."

Nicole holds her head in place with one hand, moaning enthusiastically as Alette plays with her breasts.

She starts teasing her, stroking her pussy with a single finger.

Hanna

"Good effort" she grunted in compliment, as she sidestepped and took another swing that went well wide as she sought to reposition her shield at the same time.

Hanna

Unfortunately, this time, Vera regains her advantage a lot faster, and comes in with a second lunge that catches you right in the sternum, hard. "Yes!" comes Bran's encouragement.

Take 7 nonlethal damage.

Jennifer

"Oh, I...I guess I didn't know his lordship thought that," Tess says with some surprise. "Not that it matters. I've never heard of him being unfaithful...I-I mean, I wouldn't want him even if he was!" she hurriedly corrects herself.

Another hesitant pause, as she seems struck by an idea. "Hey...so, if you really feel that way about being naked...does that mean you wouldn't mind if I got naked too?" She bites her tongue, looking a little scared to see your reaction.

Nicole

Alette moans right back as you play with her pussy, her eyelids fluttering. "D-don't stop telling the story," she pants, pulling her head back. "I want to hear the rest." With a giddy smile, she goes back to her sucking, running the tip of her tongue around your nipples.

Jennifer

"Oh trust me, he's faithful," she says with a chuckle, remembering Hanna's antics. "That doesn't mean he can't spy a pretty woman."

"As for getting naked..." Jennifer mutters a few words, then stops herself. "I was-um-about to cast a spell that would strip your clothes off. But thinking about it, that might be a bit rude. But, um, yes, feel free to strip down. I wouldn't mind at all."

Hanna

Her smile faded a bit as she felt a familiar anger raise - but she forced it down - this was still a friendly match. Still her attack was focused and had reasonable power behind it.

Even without allowing her anger to control the conflict she worried if she might have overdone it, as she connected.

"So first we had to make sure the surrounding area was sealed." Nicole continued starts to kiss her hair lovingly, moaning as Alette used her tongue."

Her hand that was holding Alette's head, had started to go to her chest.

Hanna

With one last swing, your axe crashes into the side of Vera's helmet, sending her sprawling in the snow once more. "Shit!" Bran cries in disappointment, before rushing to her side to make sure she gets up. She does so quickly without any trouble, grinning broadly at you.

"Not bad," she concedes, giving you a shallow bow. "Been a while since anyone's beaten me that fast."

"We can take her together, though, right?" Bran jokes, hefting a blunt-tipped spear and matching her grin now that his worry is dispelled.

"Hells yeah we can," Vera replies. "You need a break, or you want to go straight for round two?"

Jennifer

"Oh," Tess' eyes widen in surprise. "Uh, yeah, thanks for not doing that." She chuckles nervously, then, after another moment's hesitation, gets up off the bed and starts stripping of her own accord. "To tell you the truth," she explains as she does, "I've always kind of liked letting people see me naked. It's...well, y'know..."

After a few seconds, she stands before you as naked as you are, her fantastic hourglass figure on full display. She blushes nearly as red as her hair and giggles a little as she sits back down next to you. "This is nice..."

Nicole

Alette wordlessly mumbles confirmation that you should keep talking as she keeps up her ministrations. She moans more and more intensely as you start playing with her breasts, responding by letting her own right hand wander down between your legs, gently tracing circles over your clit. She's sopping wet beneath your finger already, her bush sticky with the moisture of her sex.

Jennifer blushes, and looks away, not wanting to embarass her. However, the cock between her legs grows steadily harder as she sneaks a glance at Tess's figure.

"You really do look beautiful, Tess. You've got a wonderful body."

Nicole's pussy starts getting very damp, as she moans loudly, sending her finger deeper into Alette.

"Then we... got my allies... ready. Their superior.... numbers were.... no match in close quarters." She adds her sentence broken up by moans and pants.

Hanna

She looked at Vera somewhat sheepishly "sure your ok? I mean I am ready to continue - bandits won't give me breathing room after all, but do you want to spend a bit of time recovering first - would not want to knock you out to early in the second round due to injury" she clarified.

The woman had gotten some good blows in so she would likely need her anger to beat them both and didn't want to accidently cripple her even with a blunt weapon.

Hanna

"Nah, I'm good," Vera waves you off. "I've taken worse hits."

"You sure you want another knock to the head, Ver?" Bran teases. "I don't know if you can stand to lose any more wits. You've got precious few already."

"Fuck off," Vera laughs. "I can do this all night. Come on, let's have another go."

You can roll for Initiative again, if you still want to fight.

Jennifer

Tess giggles again, trying and failing to stifle it behind her hand. "You're sweet..."

Her eyes wander unabashedly down to your cock. "Oh," she blushes even harder. "Are you, um...do you need to get off?" She turns her gaze away awkwardly. "I'm kind of turned on myself..."

Nicole

Alette pulls her face away from your breasts to gasp for breath and let out her loudest moan yet as your finger penetrates her. "Ohhh fuck that's good..." She returns the gesture by stroking your clit faster and harder, adding a second finger and pinching lightly between the two as she rubs up and down with both. "S-so what happened then?"

Jennifer

"Well, I don't have to. I mean, I'd like to, but you're here, and... Well..." Jennifer trails off, and instead leans in for a kiss with Tess.

Nicole's legs wrap around Alette's hands.

"Yes! Yes~" She moans with desire, burying her face in Alette's chest and motorboating wildly as her finger goes deeper into Alette.

Hanna

For the second time, your opponents are quicker on the draw--before you even realize he's ready, Bran has his sword up and is nearly upon you. It looks like they weren't kidding about him being fast. Luckily, his spear tip skids harmlessly off your shield; even luckier, it ends up getting in Vera's way as she rushes forward to catch up, fouling up her own sword thrust.

Jennifer

Tess doesn't miss a beat in accepting and returning your kiss, pushing her tongue between your lips without waiting for you to do anything of the sort. You feel her wrap one arm around you and pull you close, pressing her breasts against you and letting you feel her rapid breathing. At the same time, you find her other hand suddenly on your cock, wrapped around its girth and gently stroking up and down. "Let me help," she breathes, breaking off the kiss for a moment. "I've gotten you like this, it's only fair."

Nicole

Alette's moans mix with laughter as you dive in between her tits. "Alright, alright, you can...ah...f-finish the story later...y-yeah, that's it, just a little more..." She flops back to lie down on the bed, pulling you on top of her, and grinds her hips up and down against the motion of your hand. Finding the right spot again, she spends another couple seconds stroking your clit before finally pushing her two fingers between your lips, matching her rhythm to yours.

Jennifer

She lets out a small moan as Tess wraps her hand around her cock. "Th-thank you. I was just going to handle it on my own, but this is much nicer." Jen then goes back in for another kiss, less tentative this time, pushing her own tongue into Tess's mouth.

Hanna

The speed of there attack was impressive, even if there tactics were more suited for individual fighters rather than a team - could be useful.

Something in her released - a passion for combat driven by largely by her ability for rage and other emotions worked there way in also, even now she held back the true power of a Berserker, but still her very stance and the amount of casually power she had was almost visible.

Her axe struck out at Bran even as she positioned herself between then without a care for her own safety.

Already injured and facing uneven odds within someones elses environment - this was the way combat should be, her smile was almost ear to ear as she grinned.

Hanna

The blade of your axe crashes straight into the side of Bran's ribcage, clanging off his armor and sending him staggering. Beneath his helmet, his eyes widen in shock, and a wheeze escapes his lips as he's winded. However, he doesn't quite go down, scrambling to regain his balance.

Unfortunately, focusing on him gives Vera a chance to get around to your other side. The next thing you know, the blunted edge of her sword cracks down on your right shoulder, nearly making you drop your axe. Recovering sufficiently to capitalize on the moment, Bran goes for a jab with his spear, though he's not able to get much force behind it.

Take 9 nonlethal damage.

Jennifer

Tess moans softly as you kiss her again, getting back into it with growing enthusiasm. Her hand moves faster, back and forth along the whole length; with her free arm, she pulls you closer again, rubbing her breasts against yours. It's easy to feel how hard her nipples are.

After a few more moments, she pulls back again, looking anxiously into your eyes. "Um...any chance you could help me, too? I'm going a little bit mad, here..." She glances down between her own legs, where the tangle of red hair covering her pussy is now sopping wet.

Nicole is very moist, as she starts to work on sucking on Alette's nipples.

Her one hand probes deeper into Alette, as her other blatantly gropes her rear.

Hanna

She barked a laugh at Vera's attack even through her rage she 'understood' that attack - turning to eye her features even as she backhanded her axe towards Bran's to see about knocking him out if the fight - her killer instinct suppressed at the last second she twisted it so that it was the flat of the blade that would connect rather than the blunt edge to minimise potential injuries to him.

Jennifer

"With pleasure. Spread your legs," Jen says, bending down as she does. When Tess complies, she puts her tongue out, lightly flicking Tess's clit. After a few more light strokes, she buries her face between Tess's legs, pushing her tongue as far as it can go inside her, moving up, down, and to the sides to pleasure every inch.

Hanna

With your second attack, Bran goes down, wobbling dizzily for a second or two before slumping over into the powder. As you spin to face Vera, though, she catches you on the elbow with the flat of her blade.

Take 2 nonlethal damage (after resistance).

Jennifer

The change of position gets in the way of Tess' arm, and she's forced to let go of you. For a moment, she seems too distracted to make mention of the fact, her head falling back, eyes fluttering closed, and a smile spreading across her face as she moans softly at first, then louder. However, she quickly regains enough composure to speak. "I...mh...I can't really...reach you when you're...bent over like that..." With obvious reluctance, she gently pushes your head back, her eyes traveling down to your cock as soon as it's in view again. "Uh, how about we turn opposite ways and I get on top of you, so we can both use our mouths?"

Nicole

"Ohhhh gods," Alette cries out, her pussy tightening around your fingers. "Fuck, I'm close," she gasps, fingering you harder and faster. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna...ah..." Her words dissolve into inarticulate moaning, and you feel her soaking tunnel tighten harder than ever, wetness gushing onto your hand. Her hips buck against you as she cums for what seems like quite a long time, though it's hard to tell under the circumstances. Finally, her moaning stops and she relaxes, though only for a moment before her eyes snap open again and she seems to remember you, redoubling the speed of her own fingers. She pulls you up to put your lips within reach of an intense kiss, her chest heaving beneath you.

Nicole seems ready to hump Alette's hand off, as she returns the intense kiss, her own hands returning to Alette's chest.

Hanna

It was like an out of body experience, she could see everything play out now - the fight was over, and she suspected the other woman knew it also. She gave Vera credit she didn't yield, panic in the face of her partner falling or back down.

The axe strike flashed out to bat the other woman down, used more as a mace than a chopping weapon to again prevent injure.
If the woman still stood she would be suprised - but still it had all happened far to quickly for her liking, she hadn't burned herself out yet.

She was somewhat immobile as she waiting to see if the fight could continue - she had wanted to fight three she reminded herself.

Jennifer

Her face breaks into a bright smile. "That sounds wonderful."

She lays back on the bed, cock erect and pointed straight towards the sky. "Go ahead-come sit on my face."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom