Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snow-covered Boughs IC (D&D 5e, closed group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer

Jen smiles. "I-ah!-prefer women, usually, but," she says as she picks up the tempo a little, really getting into the thrusts now, "I've had men too. I-mmh-once used that to stop some bandits," she continues, before letting out a low, sensuous moan.

"Oh gods, you are tight! Please, ah, Tess-can I be rough with you?"

Hanna

She downed half her jug in one and turned as the maid entered.

Hearing Vera's plea she nodded and looked at the maid "sure that sounds great, and it is just Hanna for me" she smiled at the maidservent.

Hanna

"Of course, miss--Hannah," the maid corrects herself, smiling. "Right this way, if you please." Vera quickly downs the last of her drink and gets up to follow.

The two of you are led to a chamber holding several iron bathtubs, seemingly intended for the lower-ranking staff. The floor slopes gently towards a drainage grate by the base of the outer wall, which has several wide windows set near the ceiling, too high to look into from outside, but good for letting light in and steam out. A series of curtains hang ready to be drawn between each of the tubs, in the interest of privacy. Two of the tubs are full, steam coiling off the surface of the water; towels and soap wait on nearby shelves.

"I'll leave you to it, then," the maid says kindly. "Enjoy. Gods know it's the sort of night for a hot bath." Vera gives you a sidelong look and grins again, but it goes unnoticed as the two of you are left alone, the door closed behind you.

As soon as it shuts, Vera gets to work undressing, first kneeling down to unlace her boots. "So, you reckon we can both fit in one tub?"

Jennifer

"Ooh," Tess giggles at your mention of the bandits. "S-sounds fun...you'll have to tell me the story later..."

She nods emphatically at your request. "Please...go right ahead..."

Nicole

That comment draws a distinctly unladylike snort of laughter. "Maiden? What kind of girl do you take me for?" The laughter is swiftly replaced with a deep, contented sigh, her back arching against the pillows. "That's right...ohhh yes..." She shifts back and forth under you, seemingly struggling to resist grabbing your head and pulling you in all the way. "Now go up and down each of my lips, too...alternating with my clit...can you do that?"

Hanna

"Thank you" she called to the maid as she left, before turning her attention to Vera.

Her own clothes were quickly discarded - she made a point of being able to get out of them quickly - and whether from the cold or the excitement her her small nipples were visibly hard as she stepped behind her armoured companion to help her undress.

"Oh I am only a small thing" she whispered in her ear, taking in her body as she helped disrobe her "I don't see it being a problem fitting in with you, but you enter the bath first while I help you work out some muscle relief, least I can do after causing it" experience with combat and physical exertion had left her knowing a bit about working out muscles - to ignore the previous few years pleasuring clients.

Jennifer

She nods, not trusting her self to speak anymore, and pulls out till just the tip of her cock is in Tess, spreading her pussy lips. Then, with one swift motion, she slams herself into Tess all the way.

As she does, she reaches up and pulls Tess down, rubbing their breasts against each others and kissing her fiercely, hungrily.

Hanna

"That sounds lovely," Vera sighs happily, relaxing to let you help her out of her uniform. Underneath, she's all lean, wiry muscle, her breasts smaller than many, but firmer and perkier as well; her shoulders have the same dusting of freckles that adorns her cheeks.

Once fully undressed, she gently removes herself from your embrace and walks slowly towards the nearest full bathtub, swaying her hips and glancing over her shoulder at you with a seductive look. Her ass is gorgeous, toned and tight. With deliberate care, she steps into the steaming water and slowly lowers herself in, letting out another deep sigh. "Oh, this is perfect. Don't take too long, or it'll get cold." She casts a regretful look over at the other full tub. "Shame they went to all the trouble of heating up the second one when we won't need it..."

Jennifer

Tess lets out a slightly choked cry as you pound into her, smile fading as her head falls back and her mouth open. Pulling her down shifts your angle within her, causing her to repeat the sound; she eagerly returns your kiss, mimicking your motions to rub her breasts against yours.

At length, she pulls back again. "D'you want to get behind me?" she trembles, looking hopeful.

Nicole

"Yeeehsss," Alette moans, squirming around more and more. "Come on, play with my tits...keep licking me..." She looks on the point of being unable to keep talking, distracted by pleasure.

How about a little more detail, Illven? It'll give me more to work with. I've been trying to provide one or two examples in my last couple of replies. Just a thought.

Jennifer

"S-sure. Ah!" Jen says, still thrusting. "J-just-mm-one more kiss."

With that, she kisses Tess again, long and deep, then breaks it off. WIthout pulling out, she slowly rises and lets go of Tess so she can turn around. She pulls back, her cock actually popping out for a moment, then rams home. "AH!" she screams out, able to push herself even further and harder into the young maid.

Nicole nods, her tongue going deeper into her future bride as she eagerly laps up the juices, the actions causing her long clean hair to rub up against Alette's legs. She herself wiggles her ass, trying to signal for Alette to grab it.

Meanwhile her hands have started playing with Alette's tits, mostly flicking them up, squeezing them, and caressing her nipples.

Hanna

She liked the look of Vera - a hard working woman with a lot of spots of cuteness on her, and her ass Hanna's tongue flashed over her lips.

"Oh don't worry I do plan to get clean before we leave for a bed", she just planned it after Vera had been worn out and needed some time to recover prior to round two.

She stood behind Vera's head and than raised one of the womans arms from the bath tub and wrapped one leg around her torso - before repeating with the other leg so her feet could sit in the water and as she sit on the edge her vulva behind the other woman's head. Her initial movement at the shoulders with her hands were about stress relief wearing kinks out of the muscles aided by the hot water, "hope you like that".

"So other than the winter" she worked out a particular kink "anything on the bandits I should know - bounties, crimes etc" she leaned back as she started keeding her neck "known beasties in the area", leaning forward again she cupped some hot water and began to massage the woman's scalp and wash her hair "rogue guards joining them who just made a mistake and you would like to see alive and well at the end of this" she leaned forward and licked her ear as she began to work the upper arms, before starting the loop again - mostly avoiding the clear erogenous zones, foreplay mattered and it was not all about the most sensitive pieces, it was mostly about setting a pleasant mood and treating someone as a person in her view from her experience.

Hanna

"Oh, very much," Vera agrees as you massage her shoulders, practically melting into the water. Her head sinks back and nestles between your legs as she relaxes, her eyes closed and her breathing slow and deep.

"I wouldn't worry too much about the bandits, really," she mumbles. "They're just peasants who're desperate for food, hardly a real fighter among them. Someone like you, they'll be no threat." Her face falls a little. "Not much point sparing them if they do give you trouble, though. Banditry's a hanging offense. Thank the gods none of our people have run off to join them. They'd have to be bleeding idiots to think of it--we're warmer and better fed up here than anyone else." A thought appears to strike her. "Now you mention beasties, though, I did hear Sir Beris saying something a while back...something about great white wolves with funny eyes, nearly brought down his horse..." Her focus evaporates again as you start massaging her scalp and licking her ears, her eyelids falling and a slow, contented sigh escaping her lips. "Now where did you learn to do that?"

Jennifer

Tess once again shows surprising skill in twisting around to let you get in position without pulling out all the way, lifting her leg up over and around your head seemingly without trouble--it looks like she's done this before. She echoes your cry as you push back in further than ever, hitting the back of her pussy.

"Gods, that feels so good!" she moans between gasps for breath. "Does it...hah...feel good in your pussy, too? Having your cock in me?"

Nicole

Alette grabs at the back of your head when you push your tongue in deeper, but at the sight of your signal, she sits up straighter and reaches forward to grab your ass instead, squeezing and rubbing while she pulls you towards her and pushes your face closer to her pussy. Her nipples are hard as stone under your hands, her voice coming louder with every motion you make on her breasts. "Come on...almost..."

Much better. Nice work :)

Jennifer

"N-no... But if you want to reach-mm-back and-ah!-play with it..." Jen says, never stopping or slowing her thrusting. Remembering earlier how Tess had enjoyed her finger in her ass, she reachs a hand down and slides it through Tess' soaking pussy lips. With one quick motion, she plunges it into Tess's asshole, feeling her cock thrusting against the tip of her finger. With her other hand, she holds onto Tess's ass, steadying the maid as she continues her rapid pounding.

Nicole squees as her ass is grabbed wiggling it now in contentment. She now focuses her hands on just stroking Alette's rock hard nipples, going over them again and again.

Her tongue rubs across the walls of Alette's pussy, searching for the most sensitiveness areas. Her eyes closed in contentment.

Hanna

"Oh that?" her voice light as she gently began to nip the ear with her teeth as one of her hands gentally traced the center of Vera's ribcage between her breasts, "well I told you that I had lived away from home for a long time - well I was taken as a slave girl a few year ago" left left out how many years, as such cupped a breast "before I came into the power of my birthright - so long story short you have the fortune to experience a highly whore no strings attached, it was a story that would damage the mood she knew but she had been asked and honestly was better, her other hand slipped to the nipple of the other breast gently pinching it "I could tell you horror stories, or stories that would make you wish it was you that had experienced them", moving her hand cupping a breast to the side of the neck she was not whispering into to kneed it "but for now I would prefer to write a new story" her breath got more intence "it starts with a woman in a bath being pleasured to the point of release only to be denied multiple times" she shifted her body to sit on the bath beside Vera rather than behind "than when she thinks she will go insane without release she is finally allowed - her scream of release is such to wake the household, while her playful lover slips into a seperate bath watching humourously as she tries to collect herself and plot appropriate revenge in the bedroom while perhaps having to explain to those who mistake the scream for something sinister? she was in front of Vera now sitting in her lap with her legs behind her, a nipple in one set of fingers, another between her teeth and her other hand stroking just about the womans clit "so are you interesting in the full story?", she expected she was but she wanted to here it, particularly as now Vera would actively be fighting against screaming while made it something of a wager.

Hanna

Vera seems completely entranced--by the time you join her in the water, her earlier bravado has fallen away entirely, and she gazes wide-eyed back at you, hardly breathing. "Yes," she nearly whispers. "That sounds wonderful." She sits as still as she can, waiting to see what you'll do, but you can feel her trembling with anticipation.

Jennifer

"Oh, I would," Tess gasps, "but I...ah...I don't think I can reach it like this..." She cries out in surprise as you push your finger in, but quickly relaxes, grinding back against your hand. "Ohhh that's good...I love doing that when I'm by myself..." Her elbows buckle, and she falls forward on the bed, clutching handfuls of the blankets in her fists. "You must have lots of fun by yourself...with two things to play with..."

Nicole

With that last little bit of attention, Alette passes the brink again, throwing back her head and moaning full-blast as she cums all over your face. Her climax carries on for an impressively long time, her back arching and her hands clutching at you to pull you close, before she finally falls limp. She lies back and struggles to catch her breath, seemingly in no hurry to start talking again for the moment.

Jennifer

"I-ah!-sometimes curve it around to-mm-put it in my own pussy. It's-oh, so good!-weird but very-ah!-fun!" she says, not stopping in her fucking and fingering. "I'm-oh gods-going to cum soon!"

Nicole lifts her head making sure Alette can see, as she licks her face clean with a devious grin.

She cuddles up onto Alette's breasts. "So pine worthy?" She asks, entwining their hands together.

Hanna

She beamed at the other woman with a twinkle in her eye - she knew she had her. Bringing her mouth close to Vera's as of to kiss, she
redirected - denial would be key here - when Vera leaned forward to accept and began planting soft kisses on her neck even as she casually brought her legs around to position herself perpendicular to the other woman.

Her hand initally at sides of the bath for balance were quickly placed one tweaking the woman's clitoris, and the other alternating between nipples as her kisses - and soft bites - got lower, as she slidded back down the bath tub.

Taking a breath she smiled up at Vera as her head finally went beneath the water level and sealed the entrance to her vulva. She knew she could hold her breath for a long time - and she intended to enjoy this slowly.

One hand playing with the Vera's nipples the other moved beheath her both to cup her posterior, allow access to the anus and control her depth in the water. But the real work was with her long tongue and teeth as beneath the water she and alternated between slow long licks - and faster deeper licks, and the occassional light catching of the clit between her incisors ... never allowing Vera to truely buck into her as her bum was held tight in her delicate but strong hand.

She could not really hear Vera during this due to the water but her hands left her with a feel for her body, as the pulse raised only for Hanna to slow her pace and allow the orgasm to pass without materialising so she could start again, and again, and again.

After a few minutes she she brought her arm down from the nipples to balance herself as she gently but firmly inserted her index and middle fingers into the anus and calmly and delicately scissored them apart less than an inch, to stimulate the area with the illusion of girth - an experience that perhaps the guard woman had never had before.

Still even this was not her end goal as she pushed her head above water both to catch her breath and look Vera in the eyes, her balancing arm began to gently play with the clit - slowly so as not to trigger anything - but than she inserted a finger into Vera's pussy and stopped all activity for a few seconds to prevent and instant reaction and the body to acclimatise - resuming kissing the woman's belly until she eventually entered a second finger, minutes later a third, a forth and than after what most have felt an eternity her thumb - and forming a fist within her delicate confines she slowly inserting her arm up also to the elbow before allowing the fingers to blossom and caress the most intimate inner pieces of Vera's core.

She knew she could cause climax at any time now - but she wanted to delay as long as possible, if Vera never met her again she wanted this to still be her defining sexual experience - and if ruining her for other people was part of that so be it, she wanted her completely out of control when she granted her release - she wanted the walls to shake.

Manuvering her arm to stimulate the inner walls of the vulva and her fingers to play with the area well beyound where the hymen would be at a hectic pace, she began quickly scissored her fingers in the anal cannel driving them deeper as she did - watching Vera carefully take her to the edge and deny it - again and again, until the woman must think herself in some sexual hell - only to raise her back from the water and allow her to sexual paradise.

Hanna

By the time you put your head under the water, Vera's chest is heaving as she sucks in air, every exhalation carrying a little whimper of pleasure and desire.

By the time you slide your fingers into her ass, she's trembling all over, every part of her taut, athletic body full of tension beneath her skin. Even submerged, you can hear her let out a gasp of equal parts surprise and ecstasy as you spread her apart.

By the time you come up for air, she doesn't seem in any state to look you in the eye, her head fallen back over the edge of the tub and her mouth hanging open as she whimpers softly with every touch.

By the time your whole hand is inside her, she's fallen silent, seemingly too arrested to form any sound. As you pause with your arm pushed in all the way, you hear, faintly, a murmur of "please..."

When you finally let her go, your patience is rewarded--her whole body tensing and shaking, Vera screams at the top of her lungs, the sound obviously carrying beyond the room. She keeps it up for a long while, longer than you would have expected her to be able to without pausing for breath. Finally, though, her voice fades, and she collapses limply, drained.

You wait, but she just lies there in silence, panting even harder than before. Just when it looks like she might have passed out, though, her eyes slowly open and she lifts her head up enough to look at you again. "I think...I need a minute...before I can say anything clever..."

Jennifer

"R-really? You can...do that?" Tess seems surprised, but quickly forgets about it when you keep talking. "Oh, do it, please...fill me up...I'll cum with you when you do..."

From somewhere outside the room, you hear, faintly, what sounds almost like another woman's voice screaming. Luckily, it sounds more like a scream of pleasure than pain.

Nicole

"Without a doubt," Alette giggles, clutching your hand tight and hugging you close with her other arm. A second later, her expression of blissful contentment changes to one of curiosity. "Hey, you weren't serious about the marriage thing, though, right?"

A faint sound carries through the shuttered window, almost like a woman's voice screaming. It could just as likely be the wind, though, or the cry of some animal off in the woods.

Jennifer

Jen doesn't waste any time, ramming in her full length so the tip is inside Tess's womb. After just a few more thrusts, she starts to cum, sending a flood of hot, sticky seed into Tess. She keeps going, thrusting even as she cums, till Tess's pussy is overflowing with it and it drips down her thighs.

Hanna

Even as Vera screamed Hanna was scheming, gently manuvering her fingers to trigger aftershocks within her prey - but also to slowly extract her hand and fingers from the other woman without causing any damage, even as she hoped that Vera might have trouble walking for a while after.

Allowing her to sink into the bath again she stood at the end of the tub, cleaning off her fingers carefully in the water while, watching careful that her companion's head would not slip beneath what was safe in her afterglow - strolling casually around the tub she leaned in and placed a soft delicate kiss on Vera's lips after she spoke "take your time" she smiled.

Moving to her own hub and lowering herself in - enjoying the luke warm water on her skin, as she watched to see if there would be fun from investigators - a large grin on her face at the explanation Vera might offer, and wondering about her own if Vera was not in a state to give one. Still her eyes were on Vera's face enjoying her afterglow - she would have to learn to top that for sometime in the future.

Hanna

Vera's breathing slows a little as you slip into your own bath, her face splitting in a giddy grin as she starts laughing. "Gods, that was...I didn't even know you could do half that stuff. I don't think I could even stand right now, my legs are shaking so hard." She tilts her head around to give you a loving look. "Whoever taught you that knew what they were fucking doing."

Just as you expected, the moment is interrupted by the sound of hurrying footsteps outside the door, which bursts open to reveal the same grey-haired maidservant who showed you the way earlier, her expression fearful. "Everything alright? I heard someone scream, and I--" She cuts off, glancing between the two of you. "You're alone?"

"Yeah, we are," Vera answers without missing a beat. "Everything's fine, Chara. No worrying needed."

"But--" Chara bites her tongue again, comprehension dawning on her face to be swiftly followed by faint indignation. "Alright, then," she says primly. "I'll just leave you two alone again, if that's what you want." She turns and shuts the door behind her; as it closes, you hear a muttering of "well I never..."

There's a long silence. Then Vera bursts out laughing again, nearly shrieking with mirth. "Well," she finally splutters, "I don't think she's very happy with us."

Jennifer

True to her word, Tess starts cumming as soon as you release your first spurt, strength draining out of her upper body as her face falls back onto the blankets. Her pussy squeezes and tightens around you, pushing more of your semen out of her to stick in her bush and run down her legs as you continue to pump more in. It takes her several good seconds to wind down after you finish, her last moan slowly trailing off into silence.

"Oh my gods that was amazing," she sighs as she lies there recovering. "Would you stay in me for a bit? I want to feel you go soft."

Jennifer

She smiles and whispers "Of course," before laying herself on top of Tess, gently rubbing her breasts against Tess's back. She places a few kisses along the back of her neck as they wait.

"While we wait, do you want to hear the bandit story?" Jen asks.

Hanna

She let out a short laugh "well that was kindof the intention - if you could be sure of standing it would mean I had half assed it", she lookes at Vera's loving face "ah ... those who though me did know what they were doing" she paused mulling something over as she bite her lower lip absently "fine I can tell you ... but this is a warning story not a story on how to live a sexually fulfilling life" she raised an admonishing finger.

She smiled as innocently as she could when Chara entered and left, before breaking out in a grin "you are not trying to save your reputation are you, and what do you mean us - I wasn't screaming my head off to the night" she flashed her teeth "just an innocent bystander".

Signing remembering the brothel where she was trained - half or her missed it and half of her regretted not burning it to the ground "so want to hear a story - one that might be very important to you over the next few days" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom