Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

It was not, in fact, a dungeon. It was simply a very dark hallway in a morbid mansion that was owned by a family of death eaters. But the portraits continued to yell things at her. "Mudblood!" "Harlot!" "Unclean Wench!", and assorted other things. But the most curious thing that was watching Hermione was a woman who looked to be nearly the same age as Lucius. She was walking at the brunette quickly with her wand out. There was no attempt at stealth or secrecy. Her heels clicked and gave away her position readily. "What are you doing in my home?!"

She held back the temptation to call out the killing curse only out of curiosity. If Lucius had kept her for some reason after he had caught Potter and the muggle-lover she wanted to know. If it turned out to be of interest then perhaps the Dark Lord would shine approval on them and she could be free of her current wretched state, locked away in her house almost every day.

The brunette had barely noticed the paintings harsh comments. Every student at Hogwarts learned to block out any noise that came from a painting by their third year - it was all pointless nonsense. But then a voice went above all the oil paintings, sending a wave of sound through the hallway. Hermione nearly fell to the floor when she the unknown woman's words. She jumped a bit, and then turned to see who exactly was calling to her. And even though she had never seen Lucius' wife, it wasn't hard to guess who it was.

"I-I..." Hermione tried to start an explanation, but found none. For a moment she thought of running. Running anywhere as fast as she could. But that would probably only result in a curse going straight for her chest. So instead, the girl took a few steps back to avoid being knocked over. "I was told to stay here." She choked, bringing her wand to point at Narcissa's stomach. As the seconds went by, Hermione's thoughts raced on how to act. To make Narcissa angry wasn't a good idea, and so, sugarcoating things would be best. "Your husband ordered me to stay in this house... I was just going to find food."

Narcissa didn't ease at all when she girl seemed terrified. But she didn't tense when the wand was pointed at her stomach either. She was used to both of those reactions and wouldn't respond to the girl. But then she claimed that Lucius gave her orders to stay here. Curious... "Why exactly did my husband order you to stay here. And what have you been doing here all night?" While she asked these questions there were several possibilities running through head. She could be a prisoner being kept here as a bargaining chip in case something happened. She could be here under the Dark Lord's orders.

But she was being allowed to wander the mansion freely. There was no reason for that, no matter how well sealed the mansion was. Unless... Suddenly her expression came to a snarl when everything came crashing down on her. "You have been in Lucius' bed haven't you?! I knew he wasn't interested in me anymore but this is just low. A mudblood teenager?!"

"I don't know." Hermione answered calmly, in response as to why Lucius kept her. That was partially true. She knew why, but she didn't know why he felt like having sex with her. His wife was pretty enough, even now in the fury of the moment she looked elegant and sophisticated. Hermione had no true answer for her. "I've been in that room." She pointed to the door she had left from, and then glanced back at the woman. Those pale blue eyes, white blonde hair... Narcissa wasn't a blood Malfoy, but damn did she look it.

Within an instant, though, the slight calmness Hermione held was torn apart with Narcissa's outcry. "No!" She screamed, before quickly backing up. Her cheeks were bright pink, and her hands now shaking. "I didn't-I.... I..." The muggleborn looked around her, as if an answer would be there in the stone walls. "I haven't been in his bed." She answered, but Narcissa already knew what they had done. Why was she still lying? Well, she really wasn't lying. She hadn't been in his bed, just a spare which the Malfoy's probably had thousands of. "Just in that room!" Hermione added, her voice getting faster each word as she became more and more nervous. "He had to go to meet someone but he will be back in a couple of hours! It'll be okay then!" Words were spilling faster than Hermione could control, revealing all she had tried to hide.

Narcissa's body acted without thinking as the girl started to spill out the truth. "Avada Kedavra!" The curse shot from her wand as a bolt of green light and had Hermione not backed up out of fear it would her struck her in the shoulder. But instead it hit a portrait and tore a hole through the center. Then she heard the girl exclaim that it had only been in that room. Narcissa had to turn and look. She simply had to. When she did she was nothing more than a guest room. But then she looked back at the mudblood she felt less rage at her.

It was mostly directed at Lucius now. "Well...I have to believe it wasn't consensual. But..." She suddenly got a wicked look on her face that was almost reminiscent of the Dark Lord himself. It was a twisted pleasure that seemed to come to most death eaters with a specific curse. She pointed her wand at Hermione again, this time calm. "Crucio..."

Hermione had had the killing curse aimed at her before. And yet, this time it shook her more than ever. Mostly because she had done nothing to deserve this. She hadn't wanted to stay in this house, to be raped and molested. And now, she was being threatened for being the victim? "Your insane!" The muggleborn screamed, just before a curse hit her. The overwhelming pain took over once more, and Hermione fell to the floor, gasping like a fish out of water.

"AH!" Hermione screamed loudly, and her fingers dug into her hair like claws, wrenching at the pain. Perhaps the curse worked based on the feelings another had. Lucius had used the torture curse, and it wasn't as painful as this. But Lucius had not hated her, so much as he wanted her to know he was in charge. But this woman had true anger in her heart now, and it was felt to Hermione's core. Her skin felt like it had been covered in acid, and her heart now seemed to be repeatedly stabbed. "STOP IT!" Hermione managed to yell, before flailing once more on the floor. "It's not my fault!"

Narcissa held in a mocking laugh when the mudblood pleaded her innocence. But even with the complete lack of kindness in her reaction she couldn't help but stop the torture curse. She kneeled a little and ran her fingers along Hermione's cheek. She certainly was not an ugly girl. She could understand why Lucius would take such a liking to her. Young and innocent. Cute with a pleasant figure. Not entirely ungifted in the rear. She was probably a very good lay. But that certainly did not make anything better.

"I really don't care if it's your fault. The simple fact remains that you have been with him. He has felt your flesh around him. I think that taste of the Cruciatus was enough for now. You tell Lucius that he can keep fucking his little toy. But I will make both of your lives hell until I am happy with the misery I have caused you both." And with that she stood and delivered a hard kick to hermione's ribs before turning and walking away, her heels clicking.

Hermione's pain slowly came to a halt, and the after shock became an overall soreness. Her eyes were barely cracked open, and yet, she could see that woman kneeling down. It made the young girl wince to be touched. She had no idea whether Mrs. Malfoy was about to kill her or scratch her, or perhaps be puzzling and merely brush her cheek. "I-I-...." The brunette couldn't even pull out a sentence. Pain was now pounding through her pulse, and every second she seemed to black out more and more. Through the fuzzy thoughts, though, she made sense of what Narcissa had said.

Was she really going to be kept here?! That wasn't what she wanted at all! Hell, if Narcissa would help her leave, she gladly would. At least, thats what Hermione kept thinking to herself. But with one swift kick, Hermione was pulled out of her thoughts and once again in the fetal position. "AH!" She grunted loudly, before rolling onto her side. "Dammit!" The muggleborn muttered as she tried to regain some sort of posture. First on her knees, and then toppled back onto the ground. Next holding onto a banner, and then tearing one of its seams - before falling back onto the ground. "All I wanted was some food..." Hermione whined, before finally being able to bring herself to her feet. "Maybe I'll just wait it out." And with that, the young girl wobbled to her assigned room.

Narcissa seemed rather happy with herself as she walked off. She visited Draco and had a bite to eat before returning to her bedroom to prepare for Lucius, venom in her eyes. And when he apparated into the room to get fresh robes for himself and Hermione he was greet by a slap across the face. After much yelling and a few curses, he stumbled out with his robes in tatters. Obviously it had not gone well.

So when he stomped down to Hermione's room, eventhough he had a tray of food, his angst showed through very obviously. He didn't give a damn if she had anything to do with Narcissa finding out. "You are ruining my life! I don't cate how adorable you are! you are going to be sent to Lord Voldemort!"

Hermione couldn't hear the yelling, but the sound of harsh footsteps did make her jump. He knew. Glancing around Hermione didn't know whether to hide or try to jump out a window. But before she had a chance to plan, the door slammed open to reveal a very distraught Lucius. At first Hermione opened her mouth, but she was cut of by Lucius' yelling. "No!" The girl screamed, before gripping onto the blankets. "Thats not fair! Thats not-!" Hermione had no idea how to plead her case. Nothing that had happened here was fair, why would things change now?

"You said you didn't even want her here! Why would you hurt me because of her?" Her hazel brown orbs were now filled with tears, and her face was a burning red tone. "Please! I won't do anything like that ever again!" Now holding a pillow in front of her, Hermione pushed her finger nails up and down the fabric nervously. What could she do now?

"I don't care about her! I may kill her myself soon. But she threatened to tell the dark lord that I have been keeping you and say we are becoming very close. He would call me a traitor and kill me. So you are going to be taken to him... Now." Lucius did not seem happy right now. And he showed it by tossing the food, which consisted of various sticky syrups and other messy things, right at her. Then, without warning he grabbed her
wrist and they were gone with a crack.

The room the appeared in was dark and had a long table in the middle, which they were on. At the end of that table was a hooded figure with a snake wrapped around him and Bellatrix Lestange at his side, being rather handsy. "Good work Lucius. Bring her closer..." His hand moved to stroke Bellatrix
cheek. "Should I kill her like Potter or torture her like the Ginger?"

Hermione looked at Lucius in utter shock when he threw the tray at her. Thankfully she was able to dodge the actual silver tray, but a volley of pancakes slapped against her skin. "Ick..." She mumbled to herself, before trying to wipe some off on the sheets. While doing so her arm was grabbed and they where once again pulled through the vortex of space and time, otherwise known as apparating.

Suddenly Hermione felt a bit queasy. She wasn't a fan of heights, especially not in dark rooms with evil persons surrounding her. And as she walked hesitantly towards the hooded figure, she couldn't help but silently curse herself. How could she become so comfortable with Lucius?! She had trusted him - if only for a moment - and this is where it landed her! Catching sight of Bellatrix, Hermione gave a disgusted look. How could anyone be attracted to an evil creature like Voldemort? It was sickening. But once more Hermione's thoughts were interrupted, and the truth came crashing down on her. "Harry?" She asked quietly, her voice shaky. Her eyes were once more shedding tears, and this time, she didn't care who saw.

"Your a coward!" Hermione screamed towards Voldemort. "He only had us, but you needed a whole damn army to get him!" Her voice cracked and changed tones as she went on, making her look even more vulnerable. "You focused your whole life on a... on a kid! Your not powerful at all! Your a wimp!"

"You did well to bring me the last of Potter's little friends. Now g..." Then she called him all of her little insults. He couldn't stop the small smile that touched his lips. "Potter did not die well. He begged like any other befor him. But you aren't begging. Curious. I won't destroy you. I will keep you for a while and see what kind of fun a can have. Should she do well then you can have her as a toy Lucius. Your wife is showing her years."

Lucius looked nothing short of amazed at what happened. He had expected Hermione to die. And now she was to receive something formerly only for Bellatrix. "Yes my lord." and with a crack the blonde was gone. Meanwhile the dark lord wasted no time. "Take the sticky mess off."

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see shock on both Lucius' and Bellatrix's faces. Surely this didn't happen often, someone being spared. But once Lucius left, Bellatrix's shock turned into a boiling anger. But she didn't go against her lord's word, and instead just stepped back - oh so tempted to wring the little mudblood's neck. "And why should I?" Hermione snapped. But it was obvious why she should. After all, if she did well, she was going to live. If not, she would be dead... Her inner self was conflicting more than ever on trying to decide the best route of action. Within a few seconds of thinking a decision had been made.

Hermione's fingers awkwardly went to her sides, and she lifted her sweater over her head, causing her hair to stick up for a moment. Awkwardly bringing her arms down she unzipped the side of her skirt, and stepped out of it. Now she was left standing in her undershirt, bra, and panties. The cold air of the room made goosebumps form all over her skin, and she soon crossed her arms to cover her chest. "Happy?"

Voldemort did look rather pleased with himself as she stripped off her clothing. "Obviously you know exactly why it is that you should strip for me." He knew that Bellatrix would be furious. But honestly he didn't care. He was tired of her smug attitude anyway. Knocking her down a notch would be an added bonus to spoiling a perfectly good little innocent girl. So when she asked if he was happy he stood and floated up onto the table. "I am far from happy with you mudblood. You are to spend your next few hours pleasuring me. If you slack you will die."

He smirked a little and didn't hesitate to pull his robes over his head. He wasn't muscular or toned like Lucius. His skin was pale and his body long and skinny. That wasn't to say he was totally unattractive. Besides his serpentine face, he was thin and looked a little like a clay model. He wore no undergarments and his length was not yet hard, but it was obviously quite large. "Off with the undergarments as well. Then on your knees and lick it."

"Hours?!" Hermione whined, before straightening herself with a sense of shock. She was supposed to keep some sort of control here, and not release all the annoying teenage complaints she held inside. But, it was rather hard when you hadn't eaten in over thirty hours. The muggleborn gulped as he took off his own clothes. The situation became much more real in that instant. This wasn't some bad dream, a terrifying nightmare - it was the difference between her life and death. Swallowing hard, Hermione shakily pushed her fingers under her shirt, and lifted it over her head. The same static action happened to her face, only this time she didn't bother to brush it out of the way.

Her fingers shook violently as she reached back behind her to grab hold of the bra strap. And once she unhooked the rings, her eyes shut tightly. The material fell by her skirt, before she quickly pulled off her underwear and went to her knees. She didn't want to be so open and so vulnerable, standing completely naked on a table. But Hermione obviously didn't think that move through, because she soon realized she was face to face with the pale member. Taking in a short breath, her eyes closed once more and she pushed her head forward, so that her tongue poked the shaft. "Ugh..." The girl grimaced before running her tongue up the scaly skin. Just pretend its a lolly, Hermione... Just pretend...

Voldemort let out a rather pleased noise at the feeling of her tongue and his length started to harden almost immediately. He had been without anyone but Bellatrix for so long. Everyone was so afraid of his displeasure that they wouldn't risk it. Bella was always rough and did nothing new to pleasure him. This girl would have to do her best or be punished. And from how quickly his length hardened she was doing fine so far. But once all nine inches were ready and waiting he decided that he would give her more to do.

Voldemort took a step back and his hard cock nearly hit her as he did so. With a simple
charm on her throat from a quick flick of his wand he knew he wouldn't have to worry about
choking her. "Now take the whole thing for me."

Hermione tried to block out Voldemort's noises as best she could. Well, she was trying to block out the situation entirely, but it was hard to so seeing as her life was hanging by a thread. And soon she felt something strange inside her neck. Was her throat... stretching? Suddenly the muscles seemed relaxed, in a numb sort of way. The brunette glanced up at Voldemort, before cringing to herself. Oh, this had to be the worse! When Lucius had first raped her, she didn't have to do anything but whine. This fell completely on her shoulders. For it to be done, she had to do the work.

Sighing, Hermione took a soft hold on his shaft, and closed her eyes once more. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, the first few inches pushed back into her mouth. For a moment Hermione stopped, expecting the usual gag reflex that came with these sort of things. But it never did. That, of course, was why he had used a charm. And then she pushed her head forward, until her entire mouth and part of her throat was filled and her nose hit his crotch. She waited for a moment. And then, Hermione quickly pulled herself back, and took in a deep breath.

Voldemort let Hermione know that she was pleasuring him. Even the Dark Lord couldn't hold back a groan from being deep throated like this. He pushed against her as she moved down his length and soon his long fingers gripped her hair. "That feels very good girl. If it weren't for my little charm's help I would say you were a natural." But then she pulled back and took her deep breath. He pushed her head down again and started to move back and forth to fuck her mouth.

He really couldn't care less about her happiness. But her misery was almost as good as sex to him. So he was going to tell her how good she was, which he knew would drive her crazy, and he would make sure that he made her cum herself into a fit later. She was going to enjoy being raped by him. "How does it feel in your throat girl?"

Before Hermione could fully catch her breath, she was being pushed down once more. The pink tongue in her mouth remained lifeless for a while, but then out of anxiety it wiggled underneath his length. Her hands went to her neck for a minute, rubbing the skin as if it was sore. But that didn't soothe the odd feeling that continued to wear her down. After a moment she wasn't the one pushing, either. Voldemort's hands had gripped Hermione's head and nearly attacked it with his member.

Hermione push her hands on her thighs, as if it would help with balance. "Nhhheeeggg....mhehh...." The brunette tried to respond with a rude comment, but it turned out he could hear a word she said while in her current position. And as long as she maintained her stubborn core, Hermione wasn't going to give into any pleasure he could bestow upon her.

While Voldemort was mostly complimenting her just to irritate her, it did feel rather good. Pushing his cock all the way in over and over again was driving him close. Not to mention he knew that he was torturing this girl. Torture always made him cum quickly and Bellatrix would attest to that. So it wasn't that strange for him when he pulled his cock from her throat suddenly with a long groan. His cum shot out in a thick stream onto her face and chest. But as he pulled out he placed his hand on his cock and started to stroke.

He managed to milk another two thick shots onto her and a few more drops onto her legs with this and he looked rather pleased. But even as his seed stopped flowing his length didn't soften. It was hard and throbbing and needy. "Now girl...Did you like having my cock in your throat? Did it make you feel good getting all my cum on you?"

It was rather surprising when Voldemort pulled out so fast. The only other experience she had had was with Lucius, and he took everything very slow. At least when it came to him climaxing. Within a moment bits of thick cum covered her skin, and she grimaced. "No! Who would enjoy something like that?" Hermione pushed her fingers against the white liquid, rubbing it off her skin, and then wiped the brunette it against the tablecloth.

"I don't see why you would ask in the first place." Hermione's eyes narrowed as she was soon letting her thigh muscles rest by sitting on her heels. "Now what else do you want? Lets get this over quickly."

Voldemort let out a small chuckle of amusement at her reactions. It was rather easy to get a rise out of the girl. But then she asked what he wanted next. "You seem rather eager for more. You are even asking for it." He smirked a little and turned his finger in the air. "Turn around and bend over. I am going to have my way with your rear." He lifted his wand and started to mutter a spell in a strange language. It was old magic from before the government made everything so proper.

And with a flick his cock became coated in an invisible liquid that would lubricate her ass enough to make this easy and pleasurable. Now that he had tortured her throat he was going to do something worse. He was going to make her feel good. "I think you will cum at least once before you go. Perhaps more."

"I am not!" Hermione screeched, before coming to a calmer demeanor. Perhaps if she just remained somewhat stable, this would be over quickly. And then she could... Go? But where? Lucius didn't want her back... But if the Dark Lord assigned him to keep her, he would have to, right? The thought made her slightly more willing to go along with Voldemort. He had the power to give her a home, and the power to end her life in an instant... She needed to tread gently.

Without thinking Hermione did as instructed, and began to feel a slight chill radiating from behind her. "Don't count on it." The muggleborn muttered, before sighing once more. What she needed to do was prepare herself for the horrifying pain that was about to occur. All those girls in Hogwarts had whispered about things such as this before... And if loosing her virginity before was painful - imagine how bad this could be! Resting her forearms against the ground, she laid her cheek on top of her hands. "Alright..."

Voldemort kept a wicked smile on his lips the entire time. She had no idea what was in sort for her. She expected horrible pain and abuse. That would come later. For now, he was going to make her hate herself as much as possible. So he moved close behind her and prodded her rear with his magically lubricated cock. As soon as the invisible liquid touched her ass it started to work. It went into her skin and acted as an aphrodisiac. It spread inside and lubricated her as well. It would prevent the pain. This spell simply just made sex better.

So as his long fingers gripped her rear and spread it a little, his length following to push at the tight virgin hole, there was no hard push or forcefulness. Just a slow push that resulted in his length sliding in with easy. It went easily and at a good pace and within a few seconds he was all the way inside without pain or damage. Instead just the pleasure of anal sex. "Are you sure you won't like it?"

Back
Top Bottom