Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

• When the spell was cast upon Hermione, she immediately felt her throat become more 'slush-like'. There was no way she could force him out of her throat, as those muscles had become inactive. The only thing she knew moved was her tongue. She tried to ignore Lucius' words. They only made her more angry and rebellious. Instead she opened her mouth a bit wider, and moved her head back. And then in a moment she moved back down, so that only a inch or two were left free. Closing her eyes, she quickly moved so that his entire cock was engulfed in her mouth.

That shortly ended as she backed up, gasping for air. Narrowing her eyes at the bobbing muscle, she then went forward once more, covered him, and then went back. This process repeated quite a few times until she was able to smooth her actions into one slick motion. Her tongue flicked every few seconds against his skin. If she could focus on it like a game, pretend this was a task she had to learn at school, it would be easier. Making it a competition would not only block out the man, but also encourage her to go farther. After all, she was the brightest student.[/list:u]

When she started to bob back and forth on his cock like he had ordered her, he found himself groaning and thrusting as she moved. She was good. Very good. Much better than Narcissa had ever been. But he wasn't exactly thinking about his wife right now. He was focused on the cute teenager with his cock buried all the way in her throat. She really was a good student. And soon he was leaning forward, gripping her hair tightly as he let out pleasured noises. "You are doing a good job Granger..." But the sensation was driving him crazy.

He was getting closer and closer to cumming as she bobbed up and down and his cock was twitching in her mouth now, shooting pre-cum down her throat. He was so close it was almost torture. But then he realized how else he could embarrass the bright young girl. Just when he was about to finish, he gripped her curly brown hair and pulled her off just in time to cover her with cum. He had been rather built up lately and as his seed shot out, it covered her face and her breasts, hot and sticky. "Well mudblood...Do you feel like a little whore now?" And with a flick the throat charm was gone.

• Hermione didn't try anything new at all throughout the few minutes. If she could keep bobbing, keep licking, and keep from thinking of her actual actions, she would be okay. After a while she felt his thrusts against her become slower, more profound. And then as liquid dribbled down her throat, her mouth suddenly became empty. The brunette raised her head with a puzzled look. But soon she realized what was going on. A slimy liquid hit her cheek, and then her nose, before running down her neck and hitting another shot on her breasts.

Ms. Granger scrunched her nose in disgust, and soon wiped the cum from her face and rubbed it on the floor. "No. I feel disgusted, but not against myself." Rolling her eyes, Hermione felt her throat come back to life, now sore and achy. "Can I please go now?" She whined.[/list:u]

"Go? We are just getting started. You have a lot left to do." He pointed his wand at his cock down, a new charm making it spring back to life hard as ever. He walked closer and pressed his cock to her cheek teasingly. "I still have to take both of your virginities, though I may settle for just one for now." He smirked a little and stroked his huge cock, almost taunting her with it. He wanted her to know he would be inside of her soon, filling her completely.

"Now on your hands and knees and pull your panties off. If you obey I will even let you decide if I put it in your pussy or your ass." He poked her cheek with his huge cock again, wanting her to be more and more disgusted with him. Then she would be even more disappointed with herself when he made her orgasm.

• "Please?!" Hermione whined, before crashing against the stone floor. "Why can't you at least get something to rest my knees on?" There was an overflow of emotion coming from Hermione. It was reasonable though. She had been captured, tortured, and most recently oral-raped. So who could blame her for whining and thrashing on the floor? Well, most likely, Lucius could.

The Gryffindor turned around and pulled down her panties with little effort, her movements now sloppy and annoyed. There was no way to defeat him, nor a way she knew to destroy him. This would happen whether she liked it or not. But that didn't mean she would make it easy on him.[/list:u]

Lucius seemed a little pleased at the girl's miniature breakdown. So when she requested something to rest her knees on he didn't see the harm. With a flick of his wrist a pillow floated over from the nearest couch. He moved behind her and lifted her just enough to slip it under her knees. She was starting to obey now. He would be happy with that for now. She was being good enough to earn the reward he had promised.

"Now...Would you like for me to put it in your ass or your pussy?" He prodded her rear with his cock teasingly. She would be able to feel how warm and stiff he was, almost begging to be inside her. She would be so tight and hot compared to his old wife. The idea of having this little mudblood around to fuck was getting more and more tempting.

• Hermione's body had started to sway when her legs were lifted, and once the comfortable pillow was arranged, she collapsed against the ground. Her face smooched against the floor, and her hands laid palms down on the cold surface. "I-I guess the p-pussy." The last word was almost silent, and her cheeks turned red within an instant.

The feeling of him prodding behind her was enough to make the girl squeal. There were all new sensations running through her body, which mingled with the already embedded sense of fear. She wasn't sure whether she should scream and try to run or maybe make an attempt at enjoying this. Either way, she was in for a world of pain.[/list:u]

Lucius decided he was going to make this girl moan before she screamed. So when she said her pussy he pressed the tip of his cock against her tiny little entrance and rubbed softly, teasing every inch of her little entrance and pressing against her clit, trying to tease her into arousal. "Good. I want to feel your tight little pussy around me right now anyway." He moved his hands to her hips and stroked softly, his fingertips running along her hip bones to try and arouse her even more.

Then he started to push against her, rocking his hips a bit, teasing to enter her every moment. Suddenly his grip tightened and he pushed hard, filling her with his thick cock in an instant. He knew that the mudblood girl would be almost screaming in pain from having her virginity taken so abruptly. But he didn't care. Her tiny pussy felt so good already.

• With her eyes pinched shut, Hermione tried to ignore the new feeling against her slit. As much as she hated this situation, though, she could not deny the rubbing of the tender skin. A muffled moan seeped through her pursed lips. Biting into her lip, the brunette prepared for the pain of his entrance. Every moment the tension rose, and every second she became more and more afraid that things would get far more worse.

And, she was right. Lucius had shoved into her before she could truly think. A pain filled her like water, almost hurting her as much as the previous hexes. But those were in a much different pain. This felt like her entire body was being pulled apart, her legs torn from her hips. The skin inside her lip gave way to her teeth, and the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth. But in comparison to the current ravaging of her entrance, that was nothing. "Oww!" The girl cried, pushed her chest against the floor. "It-t hurts!"[/list:u]

Lucius sighed a little when she cried out that it hurt. How was he supposed to enjoy fucking her if she was going to make such a racket? But as he started to move slowly back and forth, he realized her cries weren't doing much to deter him. "Of course it hurts silly girl. You are a virgin with an exceptionally well-endowed man violating her without caring if it hurts or not. Now be quiet so I can enjoy you."

He started to move just a little faster, groaning rather loudly. He was considering a silence hex but where was the fun in that? He could ravage her and listen to her beg him to stop right up until the pain began to turn. Then when she was screaming in pleasure she would beg him for more.

• Lucius' instructions to be quiet only made her want to complain more. She hated this man, and his home, and sex. If she ever got out of of that damned house, there was no way she would be getting with a man anytime soon. Hermione squealed in pain every few seconds, and bucked her hips away from him any chance she got. The rush of pain was becoming less intense now, but it wasn't so immediately replaced with pleasure. A terrible soreness was always present, and the raw feeling that her insides were being ripped open. It was awful and painful.

"F-fuck you M-Malfoy...." She hissed under her breath, and yelped as a new shock of pain ran through. "You're a f-f-filthy tw-twat. And soon enough your w-wife w-will leave you." Her words were exceptionally harsh for her submissive position as a victim. She was walking on thin ice. But at this point, none of that mattered to her.[/list:u]

Lucius couldn't help but chuckle at her harsh words. He pushed her face down to press it to the floor. Then he started to slow his thrusts and be more gentle. "I really don't care if she leaves me. I have a new mudblood toy to play with and she is more concerned with Draco than anything else." He smirked a bit. "And for your information, you are fucking me right now. And I am about to fill your tiny little pussy with my cum. How does that sound?"

He was actually not very close to cumming. He had quite a bit of experience and even if she was young and tight and sexy he wasn't going to cum without a lot of effort from her, or in this case, from her body. "Do you like the thought of having all my hot cum inside?"

• Hermione whined innocently as her face was pushed down. "I-Its the other w-way around!" She retorted, in response to the idea that she could possibly be fucking him. Her eyes opened a bit when he told her he would be coming shortly. She knew little of sex, but that idea alone scared her more than any curse. She knew that with that act came the possibility of pregnancy. Even though it was obvious Lucius would give her a potion later, or something of the sort, to keep it from happening, the idea was scary.

"I most certainly d-do not!" She yelled back, before lifting her face from the floor. The intense pain was still numbing down, but the anger inside of her was casting away the hurt. It slowly began to feel more and more... nice? Good? What adjective could describe your first developing orgasm? Every time he went deeper, a pulse ran from inside her pelvis to her heart. Every slap of his sack against her made a new bolt of sweat roll down her back. Oh yes, she was hot. But she wasn't going to openly show that. "Oh..." She let out the softest possible moan, her eyes rolling skyward.[/list:u]

Lucius didn't seem phased by her accusations. "Well I am fucking you. But you haven't stopped me." Then her outrage at the thought of his cumming in her made him smirk just a little. She was terrified of the idea. He would have to use that against her. But then a sound reached his ears that he couldn't ignore. A small moan rolled from between her lips and he was sure that more would follow. Now would be the perfect time to mock her.

"What is the matter mudblood? You stopped shouting insults and now all you can do is make a few little moans? Are you enjoying it? Is it making you hot and needy? Do you think you are going to cum from my big cock?" He moved one hand up her back before wrapping his arm around her waist and softly rubbing her clit while he fucked her.

• It was pure agony for the muggleborn to sit beneath this man as he pulled at her innocence. But now it was even worse, for as the pain decreased, a new, pleasuring feeling came about. She hated the idea of perhaps enjoying this situation. To receive anything but torture was in fact, more torturous. Once her moan had escaped, she quickly tried to close her lips, but it was too late.

"O-Of course not!" Hermione yelled back, before falling to the ground. His rough fingers against her clit were making her weak. She tried to push herself back up, but at that point her arms were jelly. Much to her dismay, another moan came, but this time much louder. "Mmm... Oh.... Oh my..." She grinded her hips against the air. As much as she hated it, there was no way to deny the pleasure.[/list:u]

"Of course not? Then why are you getting wetter and fighting less?" He started to move a little faster and his fingers rubbed a little harder. He was going to make this girl scream his name. And then she moaned out. "Oh my? Are you really starting to like it this much?" He smirked and adjusted the angle a little, pushing deeper and rubbing against the deeper spots of her.

He was getting a little closer now though and he was becoming concerned that she would not cum before he did. It was very important that she did. Otherwise he might appear to be the weak one. "Go ahead mudblood. I won't think any less of you if you cum your brains out and crave my cock from now on." He was now almost completely pulling out before pushing back in.

• Hermione tried to ignore Lucius' words. It was just so hard to keep from vocalizing her pleasure. Her moans turned into deeper groans, and every few moments they would occur. She couldn't stop them any longer. Her hips thrusted slowly back against him, which she knew she would later regret. "You're d-dying for me to c-cum!" She mocked him loudly, and twisted her head back slightly so she could see his face. "You just want to make sure you are stronger."

The brunette rolled her eyes, but soon, Lucius got her wish. Within moments the girl was back on the floor, and pushing her hips harshly against his own. A loud, long moan came from her lips. "OH! Ohhh.... Ohh Malfoy..." She groaned heavily, and thrusted herself against him. Her body felt light as a feather for a moment, on top of the world in ecstasy. But slowly, her climax stopped, and she came back to the real world, now embarrassed and ashamed.[/list:u]

Lucius was about to respond. But then she made a series of noises that were normally associated with an orgasm. But of course that was what it was. So while she road her orgasm to its conclusion, he kept moving. He thrust in deep and almost pulled out. Meanwhile, her pussy squeezed his cock tighter as she came. But just as she was coming down from her peak he was reaching his.

So when her shame and regret started to set in he was pushing in as far as he could before cumming hard. She was filled with his seed and even then his cum began to overflow from her pussy and run down her thighs. His orgasm seemed to never end as he pumped more and more into her. But then he pulled out slowly and it came like a flood, running down her legs. "You seem like you had too much fun mudblood. And was that you moaning my name?"

• Then down from her own orgasm, Hermione was forced to feel the true pain and anxiety that came along with his. Now that her pleasure had got to its limit, it only hurt to feel his thrusting continue. And while the blows of cum did leave a nice warmth inside, it made her ego drop to the pits. She was a whore. Or at least, that was how she felt. How could she possibly enjoy that situation?

Turning around, Hermione flipped over the dirty pillow, and sat on the clean side. "I wasn't having fun...." She muttered quietly, her cheeks darker than ever. She wasn't even going to try to deny that she had moaned his name... But oh, how she hated herself then. "I think you had too much fun with a mudblood. I bet I dirtied you, or something of that sort."[/list:u]

Lucius was in a rather pleasant mood right now. Perhaps more than he should be from having raped a poor teenage girl. But he sat next to her and smirked a little. "Well...I don't think you dirtied me at all. If anything it was the other way around. But that was actually quite fun. I am sure you can admit to that Granger." He was suddenly experiencing a rather strange urge. Something he couldn't explain. But if anything he could blame it on the fact that he just had great sex.

So he followed his urge. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Hermione, his fingers locking her hair tightly. If she returned the kiss or not was up to her. He knew he didn't love this girl and he was sure that there wasn't even any affection. But kissing her like this seemed right. Maybe she would agree to being his little fuck toy if only for the fun.

• "I didn't say I ever had fun." Hermione snapped, before running a hand through her hair. She wasn't going to lie about her exhaustion though. While she hadn't necessarily 'worked', she had been running for hours beforehand, and now her body was trying to recover from her attack. Her breath was slightly heavy, and often times her hand pressed against her heart to feel the quick rhythm. But before she could even begin to rest, her body was grabbed once more.

Suddenly her lips her crushed against this man, his body holding her own tightly. For a moment her eyes were wide with utter shock, and a tad hint of fear. But then, she wasn't so afraid anymore. The muggleborn went against ever ethical ideal she had, and wrapped her arms around his waist, if only for a moment. Her lips pushed up to him for a split second, before reality hit her. How could she possible be kissing a forty year old Death Eater, who moments ago had raped her? Pushing on his chest, she separated their lips and glared into his eyes. "What was that?!" Hermione then wiped her lips against the back of her hand.[/list:u]

Lucius rather enjoyed their little kiss. Even more so when she kissed back. Her lips were soft and her arms around him brought a sort of strange comfort. He was even moving a hand to sit in her hair. That is until she pushed his chest and broke them apart, ruining his little fantasy. Then her question hit him like a slap in the face. What was he doing?! He just kissed the little toy. At not even if a rough and lusty way. It was affectionate, almost loving.

He found himself wiping his own lips in a rather childish gesture. But he still missed the warmth of her mouth. Still, he would need a hasty explanation for her. "I honestly don't know. Some strange compulsion. Maybe some after-orgasm insanity. I am frankly disappointed in myself for letting my standards drop so low even more a moment." He suddenly looked as if he remembered something and flicked his wand. "Accio Potion." And a bottle floated into the room, which he caught and held out to her. "Drink this. I don't want some mudblood having my child."

Hermione watched the man with raised brows for a long while. What in fact was truly going through his mind? His touch had been gentle, and his lips soft on her own. Lucius hated acted in hatred just then. "I think you just were far too mesmerized by me." Rolling her eyes, the teenager moved from his grasp, and sat a few feet away. When the potion came to her hands she glanced at the vial with an apprehensive expression. Why should she trust the man now? Let this blue liquid go into her throat and then make her drop dead?!

Still, the fear of being pregnant overthrew any guesses, and she tilted her head back. When the vial was empty she set it on the ground. "I think I could produce a better child than your damned Draco, though." Hermione seemed to be getting far more confident in herself as the moments pass. "You should consider letting me make one to replace him." Her words were the polar opposite of her own hopes, and if he ever had the idea she would surely run from it. But anything would come out of the brunette's mouth to bother a Malfoy.

"Yes...I was mesmerized by some boring mudblood girl who is only worth anything in this world because she spends time with Potter. That is what I look for in a woman." He gave her a look that simply said 'I am better than you are' and flicked his wand at his slacks, making them float over, then he slid them on. But he made no motion for the robes to cover his upper body. Then her comments about Draco brought out a bitter laugh.

"You really shouldn't try to bring up my family right now Granger. I lost their favor with the Dark Lord's. I might take you up on your offer to start me a new one." He looked her over and shook his head. "Though I don't think a mudblood with brown hair like yours would manage to make a perfect Malfoy like I would desire. You are free to try if you want to have me fuck you again."

"You are far too full of yourself, Malfoy." Hermione finally stood up and grabbed her own clothes, and began to redress herself. "And no, I don't find it appealing to have sex with you again." Pulling her undershirt and sweater over her head she completed her outfit. The muggleborn then sat back on the ground. "I don't suppose you would like to leave this room? Maybe find me a place with food?"

A finger twirled one of her many curls. Hermione was utterly annoyed with this entire ordeal. As it all came back to her, that was the only emotion still standing. Annoyance. She wasn't as angry anymore, for there wasn't much she could do to avenge her anger. Not sad, mostly because she didn't want that emotion hanging around. And not worried, as he seemed to had done his best for the time being. "Maybe somewhere to sit besides dirty floor?"

Back
Top Bottom