Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

• It was slightly awkward for Hermione when her shirt was slowly pulled off of her. Even if she had been ravaged by him before, now that she held some sort of emotion for him, it was embarrassing to be naked once more. "I don't think you should kick her out." The muggleborn replied. "She is, after all your wife. And you owe her the respect to at least keep her in a nice home."

Once her sweater came off, her undershirt was soon to follow. Grasping a bit of confidence, Hermione moved her hands forward. Delicate fingers ran over his toned chest and stomach, tracing every sculpted bit of skin. Her curious digits played with the thin trail of hair near his belly button. To be honest, she was still discovering what exactly a naked grown man looked liked.[/list:u]

Lucius shivered in a very pleasant way when she started to explore him slowly. Meanwhile, he worked on removing her pants, which was rather annoying for him since he didn't want to move away from her hand. He chose to pull out his wand and point it at her pants, making them fly off. "Well...I'll consider it. But I have given her so much and she has been rather rude to me lately." He moved a hand up body slowly, teasing her belly button as he went.

Soon his hand was on her breast, feeling them for the first time. They weren't large. After all, she wasn't a big girl and she wasn't all that old just yet. But they were perky and firm and just right. He found himself getting aroused simply from touching her like this. "Now...Do you want to learn about sex for real?"

• Hermione's skirt soon went off her legs and onto the floor beside the bed. The warm blankets teased her bare skin for a moment, and then she adapted to the new feeling. His strong hands made her entire body shiver as they ran around her stomach and up to her breasts. She felt so small against him. Her petite figure, against his rather buff stature. If there was ever a true battle between them, no doubt he would win.

"I-I suppose so." The brunette answered, her voice slightly shaky. After all, who was she to know what 'for real sex' was? The only thing she knew was that last time they had started, her body felt like it was being ripped and stabbed, for a minute or two of bliss. All she had to do was hope the pain didn't come again. "What is sex 'for real?"

[/list:u]

Lucius smiled a little when she asked what real sex would be. "Well...I won't be nearly as rough or careless as I was before. And it won't hurt like it did last time." He moved his hand from her breast back down her stomach to slip it under her panties. Instead of being rough and uncaring like before he started to rub her gently, his fingers teasing her pussy like he was her lover.

Meanwhile there was a growing noticeable bulge from his arousal. His cock truly was huge and as it strained against his pants he almost groaned at the discomfort. "I promise that it will be better this time. I think you will cum more than once to say the least."

• As his warm fingers slid underneath the cotton of her panties, Hermione couldn't help but squeal. Her lips were so sensitive to touch, and every slit bump against her hood made the girl moan quietly. She felt her body turn to mush beside him. Her shoulders caved forward, and her mouth caught on to one of his biceps. Hermione gnawed softly on his skin with a teasing smirk. It was, in fact, more fun to tease and play than to be tortured.

"I like this better." She whispered against his skin. Her hips bucked every few moments, and after a while her chest pushed forward against his own. For once she was truly wanting him. Not wanting him to not hit her, or wanting him to give her food, but wanting him, his body and all.

Lucius found her reactions incredibly intriguing. He had never been with a virgin before. This girl seemed like she had never even touched herself before. So he moved his fingers to tease her a little more and rub against her. But once he felt that she was getting nice and wet her thought about stopping. Until she bit his chest and said she liked this better. That meant that she was starting to like sex. He could even had her begging for it soon.

But for now, he pulled his fingers away from her pussy and licked them, smirking. "You have a very interesting taste Granger..." He undid his slacks and slid them down, freeing his large cock for her to see. "Do you want to have my cock inside of you again Hermione?"

• Even though Hermione was 'coming-of-age', she truly had never explored much of sex at all. Nothing of that matter interested her before. Not even her own body had been toyed with or tested. Books over history, potions, transfiguration.... It was all much more interesting that what she thought sex was. But now, being with someone experienced and skilled, there was a truly new side showing through.

When his fingers moved own she almost whined, wanting more warmth against her. But, being the adorable girl she was, Hermione had to giggle when he mentioned her taste. "Is it yummy interesting?" After a moment his slacks were down, and his cock sprang to life in front of her. Getting excited, Hermione pulled down her panties, and kicked them farther under the covers. "I-I... Uhm... I... Yes?" She mumbled quietly, partially scared to admit her own urges. "... I do."

Lucius pulled Hermione on top of him when she seemed to incredibly eager to have him inside of her again. "Yes...It is very yummy." He pulled her closer so that her warm pussy was pressed to his cock and he held his hands on her hips before moving her back and forth, rubbing her wet pussy against him. He groaned a little and found himself wanting to be inside of her rather badly. "Granger...Sit up and slide yourself down on my cock. Then you can bounce on it however you want."

He moved his hands to her stomach before sliding them up, the tips of his fingers slipping under her bra. He pushed it up so that it was no longer covering her breasts before groping and rubbing them, licking his lips a little. Her tiny body was so young and perfect and he wanted her so much more than he wanted his wife.

• Hermione tried to steady herself alone, but soon found it hard to keep her balance straight. And so her hands went to his chest, her palms resting over his pecks. "But... Are you sure?" She asked quietly. Now she was even more nervous of making a mistake. Taking in a deep breathe her hips moved up and back for only a moment, and then she quickly slid down his cock.

She had been wet enough that the move took no effort at all. When his hands moved to her chest, a loud moan came from her. Along with the slow bouncing of his cock, this new sensation on her nipples made her squeal with delight. Her hips rocked and bucked on top of him, and soon she was grinding against his waist, wanting more and more of him. "Oh-oh! It's so go-good Lucius!" There was a new lust to her voice, a tone never before heard.

Lucius nodded when she asked if he was sure. He was very sure that he wanted the little mudblood to wrap her pussy around him. And when she did his grip tightened a little on her breasts as he groaned out in pleasure. "You are so fucking tight..." His eyes closed and he pushed up against her as she started to bounce on him. She managed to fit every inch of him inside and that alone was enough to please the blond.

But since she was enjoying sex so much so suddenly he couldn't help but manipulate her with it. "Well you can have sex from me when you want but if you really want it I will make you earn it. After I finish fucking your pussy I am going to have my way with your ass." He smirked a little and pinched her nipples gently.

• Hermione's thrusts became slightly slower as she lost a bit of energy. Her breathing was heavy now, and sweat began to skim around her hairline. But oh, the ecstasy running through her was like nothing felt before. The Gryffindor was obviously easily pleased, and it was sure it would not take long for her to orgasm. But for now, her bounces were strong and lusty as she pushed for that goal.

"And-how do you plan o-on doing that?" The girl choked out, in reference to her earning it. But the suddenly she moaned like a wolf howling the moon. "Mmphmmm!" She squeaked as his pinched her nipples. These truly were all new feelings. "It feels so good!" She hissed, before pushing down hard against the based of his cock, his sack slapping her ass as she went down.

Meanwhile, Lucius had been having sex for decades. He was used to the pleasure, though her tight virgin pussy was rather enjoyable even compared to some of the more experienced girls. But then she asked how he was going to have his way with her ass. "I am going to bend you over and put my huge cock into your tiny asshole. That should be enough to pay for this little sex game. If you don't like it I could give you the Cruciatus." He pinched her nipples again, groaning as she pushed herself down hard.

He started to thrust up as she moved down, but then he decided that it was time to cheat. He knew so much about her body that she didn't. One example was that he could make her cum her little brains out fairly easily. He moved a hand down between her legs and while she bounced on him he rubbed a finger between her lips before teasing her clit softly.

• Something new was coming over Hermione. Her previous appetite for sex was little to none, and within twelve hours, she was riding a Death Eater like a horse. The brunette held herself up with her hands, and began to violently thrust against him. Just then his fingers touched her clit, and she threw her head backwards. "Oh! Yes, yes! Oh, fuck me Lucius... Fuck me hard!" She screamed loudly.

Her hips began rolling in circles around his cock, making sure every inch was pulsating with pleasure. The muggleborn held onto his chest tightly, and then quickly bent down to kiss the blonde. Her lips were soft, and despite her new sex craze, her kiss was gentle. A perfect combination for a wake-up call.

(Sorry. I had...A lot of shit going on. I should be able to post regularly again though.)

Lucius was rather entertained as she bounced on his cock, moaning and squirming, grinding as he started to tease her clit. But then he felt something. Her soft warm lips pressed against him in the most gentle way. Suddenly he pushed her up so that she was sitting on his cock. Then he started to bounce her hard and fast, his fingers on her clit and a hand supporting her back so she wouldn't fall. "No kissing Granger. Not like that at least. If you want to kiss make it rough and horny."

He still wasn't all that close to cumming, even as she bounced and he thrust. But it would take a lot to make him finish. He would make her work for it and even then he would simply cum on her face or in her mouth, not the satisfying feeling of having cum inside.

• Hermione continued to move on top of him, despite the downward slope of her lips. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to whine or yell at his 'kissing rule'. Hadn't it been him, after all, who had kissed her after sex so sweetly? It had been Mr. Malfoy who crawled into bed with her last night. Why was she the one for having a sweet moment? Besides, it truly was much more appealing for the teenager to have a romantic kiss than an endless amount of sex. Even so, she continued to try her hardest to bounce her hips up and down. But within a few moments, a burning sensation started it her thighs.

The brunette wasn't necessarily the fittest witch in Hogwarts. The most exercise she got was running around school or going on one of Harry's little escapades. Soon her thrusts ceased, and she fell forward slightly. "I'm too small for this." She breathed, before giving a sigh-like laugh. Rolling onto her side, she spread her legs. "If you want to have sex, you can do the thrusting. After all, isn't the victim supposed to be on bottom?"

Lucius couldn't help but be just a little amused when she complained about being tired. "Fine. You can be on the bottom. But you hardly qualify as a victim when you are almost begging to be fucked." He moved to be on top of her, pushing into her again, groaning a little. "But if you keep mouthing off to me like that I will not let you cum. Instead I'll make you get on your knees and use your mouth."

He put his hands on her small smooth thighs and started to move a little. "I have extended you a great kindness by letting out a little affection instead of making you my toy. If you would prefer how I was before I could bring you to the Dark Lord and tell him how good of a fuck you are."

(I kind of want that to happen...If only to make her fall more desperately for Lucius.)

• [Kinda want what to happen?]

In all honesty Hermione had become rather tired. Her eyes rolled playfully when Lucius threatened her once more. Even if in the end he would fulfill all of his warnings, for the time being she knew he would not. And even if it was only slightly, very slightly - Lucius had taken a liking to her. "I didn't mouth off!" The muggleborn huffed before he thrusted back into her. To be truthful, Hermione wasn't sure how people had sex for so many years so often. Sure, if felt good, but after a while she became sore and the pleasure was just a numb warmth in her body.

"I'm sure the Dark Lord would rather fuck some loon like Bellatrix Lestrange or his god damn snake." There was obvious anger in her tone. Hermione had obviously taken some liking to Lucius, but she was still very hateful to the idea of the Death Eaters, and Voldemort. A soft moan escaped the girl, before she tossed her head to the side. These random spritzes of pleasure were what kept her on her toes.

Lucius could tell she was getting angry and found himself enjoying the rush. After all, while she wouldn't like him any more for it, angry sex tended to be more up his alley. Rough and aggressive. "True. But I think he would enjoy getting to defile one of Harry Potter's little friends." His hand moved between her legs and he rubbed her clit softly, the tips of his fingers moving over it quickly.

She would have to endure a while longer. Even if she climaxed he was not going to let her be done without making him cum as well. And while he would let her choose the method she used, he was going to cum all over her little mudblood face. Then he would think of something fitting to do with her.

(I would like to have a random Voldemort moment. I like playing Voldy.)

• Hermione clenched her toes tightly as she felt a cold sensation on her clit. The tips of Lucius' fingers were cold to the touch, quite alarmingly so in comparison to the warmth surrounding her crotch. Her teeth nibbled harshly on her bottom lip as she tried to keep from moaning. There wasn't a true reason why she shouldn't, after all, it wouldn't embarrass her any more than she already had been. But perhaps if she passed off that his movements had little effect on her, she would get some rest from the sex and have a nice, quiet rest.

"I don't think it would be very nice of you to bring me to him." She muttered quietly. Hermione wasn't naive, of course. The brunette witch knew Lucius didn't care about being nice to her. She was a prisoner in the end anyway. "And I've been awful kind to you. Can't you return the favor?" Her eyes became doe-like as her lips turned into an obvious puppy-dog like pout. Even if Hermione wouldn't say it out loud, she feared Voldemort above all else. It was a logical fear to have, but for Hermione to fear anything made her feel weak and powerless. To fear the thing she was fighting would kill her.

[That would be fine by me. Any ideas?][/list:u]

Lucius didn't appreciate the lack of response to his actions. He rather missed the squirming and moaning girl that was under him just a few moments ago. But then she gave him that adorable expression and he melted a little. Not enough to actually feel anything towards the girl. But enough to at least show her a gesture of kindness. "I don't plan on bringing you to him. I don't want you to be tormented. It would be a little rude." He started to move his own hips a little faster, his fingers teasing her clit more.

While she might not be in the mood to have sex at the moment, he was intent to finish. So she would have to just bear it and be a good girl or he would punish her. Not just some simple magical punishment. He would throw her to the Death Eaters. Or to the Dark Lord himself if it was bad enough.

(Just some kind of massive misbehavior would be enough.)

[Gah. Hermione misbehaving some more? How silly of her. :B What if we made it a little more interesting than just her mouthing off? Like... Running into Narcissa or trying to escape or... Something drama-ish.]

Hermione watched Lucius' every move as he hovered above her. And for a moment, just a split-second, she could of swore she saw his heart. Any bit of generosity, love, and kindness inside Lucius had been shown in his face. It made the young girl want to squeal with delight, especially since she had been the one to pull that innocence from the depths of his soul. But within a moment it was gone, and he was back to his usual sharp and cold glances. The muggleborn sighed to herself. "Well, thank you, I suppose." She answered quietly.

Even if something did feel good, Hermione didn't want this sex any longer. She was tired and cranky, not to mention hungry! But pushing him off or scooting away wasn't an option. For one, she would get in some major trouble. And two, he was far too strong and heavy for her to lift away. "Lucius... I'm tired...." Hermione whined quietly, before rolling her head to the side. "Mmphff...." Her lips pursed as small bursts of sounds escaped her. Half were annoyed squeaks, the other odd-sounding moans.

Lucius found her appearing more and more adorable as the moments went by. But even if she was complaining about the sex he couldn't help but think she was simply the most adorable girl he had ever seen. But that had an interesting effect on him. He let out a long groan and spilled his seed inside of her. Being adorable could have interesting effects on him. So he pulled out of her and laid down, letting out a long sigh between annoyance and contentment. "That was interesting experience..."

He couldn't help himself. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. Then, without thinking he kissed her lips softly. "Alright. Kissing is alright on occasion. For example, right now it is..." He laid back down and seemed to be happy. "You can rest now I suppose." He ran his fingers through his hair to straighten it.

(I would be fine with something Drama-ish. Mouthing off wouldn't be enough anyway.)

[Alrighty. So... Shall we have her go sneaking around later and get caught? ;3]

While Hermione didn't climax, she felt a sluggish sort of orgasm when Lucius finally finished. A small smile came onto her face as Lucius' lips went against her own. "Heh." Quite content with herself, Hermione rolled over and put one hand on his chest. "You liked it!" The brunette teased, before kissing his own cheek. "You liked kissing me, didn't you?" With a soft laugh, Hermione rolled onto her back, and moved her hand to set on her own stomach.

"So... I guess you have stuff to go do, right?" Hermione's hazel eyes glanced to see the profile of his face. "Death Eater, Ministry worker, aristocrat stuff?" Letting out a heavy sigh, the teenager pushed her bangs out of her face. She didn't like the idea of being alone in this house. It was scary enough with him here. But to imagine sitting alone in this room for hours was terribly frightening.

(Yes. But she is going to end up dodging curses and/or killing Narcissa if that is okay with you)

Lucius wanted to deny that he enjoyed kissing her. But he couldn't. If he did then he couldn't get away with it again. So instead he nodded a little. "Yes. Your lips are rather enjoyable. But I don't think that should make you too cocky." He sat up and looked her over before smiling. She was such an adorable little girl. But then she started to speak of Death Eater business. With a flick of his wand a clock appeared from nowhere and he sighed. She was right.

"I have a few things to attend to but I shouldn't be gone for more than an hour or two." He stood and flicked his wand again, this time summoning his robes, which slid over his body. Then, after a moment of hesitation, he reached in the pocket of his robes and pulled out her wand before tossing it to her. "You can't escape my home. There are enchantments even a clever little mudblood like you couldn't unravel." And with that he apparated away.

[Thats fine by me. But I don't think Hermione could manage killing Narcissa. Maybe cursing, but Cissy has had years of dealing with Death Eaters and would probably take her on very easily.]

Hermione was tickled pink when Lucius admitted to enjoying the kiss. It boosted her confidence more than ever before. But before she could enjoy that boost, she was blown down by the absence of his arms beside her. Looking up Hermione tilted her head to the side. "Have fun." She whispered quietly, and then he apparated out of the room. Her wand was in her lap now. Just sitting there without and curse or spell cast upon it. Picking the maple stem, she flicked towards her own clothes which came towards her. "I missed you." She giggled to herself and then got dressed.

Half an hour later, Hermione found herself getting rather bored in that room. The witch had searched through all cabinets and drawers to find nothing interesting, not even a book to keep her mind going! And on top of that, she could hear her stomach growl louder and louder as the minutes ticked by. Finally the teenager decided to get out of bed and search around the house. Sure, she might run into someone or get in another trap, but at this point, hadn't she been through the worst?

After a few deep breaths, the muggleborn opened the large wooden door and sneaked into the dark corridor. Despite the fact it was sunny outside, there were only a few torches lighting the hallway. Perhaps they were in a basement. Looking around, Hermione saw many a portrait glaring at her, twisting their faces into evil looking expressions. Oh, she nearly melted in fear right there! But with her eyes moved to the ground, she was able to walk away from the door, and down the long corridor.

Back
Top Bottom