Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

Malfoy managed to get another arrogant smirk when she spoke of her lack of desire to have sex with him. "Well you certainly seemed to enjoy yourself last time. Who is to say you wouldn't want more? I have heard that a girl's first orgasm is a pretty life changing experience." But then her pestering about their conditions began and he sighed a little. The manner was mostly empty. Everyone else was busy with Potter and Weasley. It wouldn't be awful to just give her some food and let her rest.

"Fine. We can go somewhere with proper chairs." With a flick of his wand a chain shot from the end of his wand and wrapped around her waist. Then it disappeared. But if she strained from his set range the chain would appear again and pull her close. So he walked, leading her to a large sitting room with a chandelier and large couches. He sat down on the largest couch, his chain charm making it so she would have to share it.

Hermione ignored the Malfoy's comments as they got out of the room and he lead her through the manner. Her eyes couldn't help but search the walls, glancing to read the titles under portraits, and analyzing small statues. Even if she hated the man, his house was gorgeous. When they finally reached the room, her stomach was pinched forward, and she let out a whine. She hate these constraints more than the act of actually having to sit by him.

The brunette sat on the couch a foot or so from him, and then leaned her body back against the arm of a couch. "So. Food... Is it available?" She asked nonchalantly, before closing her eyes. With a small smirk she moved her legs on top of his lap and crossed her ankles.

Lucius was less than entertained when she put her feet on his lap. But he didn't protest. It wasn't worth it right now. Instead he decided to pester her for a little while. With a flick of his wand a platter of food appeared from nowhere above her. Then, without warning, it tipped onto her, battering her with apples and and other various foods. Pretty much anything you could drop on someone without making a mess.

"There is your food Granger. Is this what your imprisonment is going to consist of? Sub-par sex and your constant complaining? If so I am rather tempted to use the Killing Curse on you and be done with it." He stretched a little, allowing a small smirk to touch his lips. But it was playful, not arrogant or cruel.

Hermione squealed in annoyance when food suddenly dropped onto her body. Her legs moved off of him, and one kicked his knee. Of course, it was soft and almost playful. Grabbing an apple she bit into the crisp skin, and began to chew away. After a moment the witch rolled her eyes at him. "And in your history, what else does a prisoner do? Fight? Beg? I'm not sure I could make your time any more entertaining."

Soon the apple seemed to vanish, and only a gnawed core was left. Placing it on a coffee table in front of her, Hermione went on to grab something else. This time a small loaf of bread caught her eye, and a slice was torn off. "Maybe you could call in some drinks and you could get a bit less stiff?" Hermione cooed. "Then you would have a better time."

"You should consider yourself lucky. My past imprisonments have consisted of a few seconds of begging and an even shorter curse. You are the only one to live long enough to even be fed." He picked up a bunch of grapes and ate a select few off, enjoying how sweet and ripe they were. But then she gave him the playful kick. This girl seemed to be getting very comfortable very quickly. But with a flick of his wand he brought in a large flask of fire whiskey.

If he was going to deal with this mudblood he was going to be good and drunk for it. The drink poured itself into two expensive crystal cups. Then, when it floated to him, he drank it empty, letting it float away to be filled. Meanwhile, very reminiscent of Dumbledore's little tricks, the glass meant for Hermione struck her repeatedly.

• "Well, I'm most likely one of the few prisoners you've had sex with." She hissed at the man, before regaining her composure. She should have been more structured. It was insane that Hermione had so suddenly become loose and comfortable. Perhaps it was the post-sex craze that changed a person temporarily. Or maybe she was so paranoid that stockholm syndrome had set it.

Before her glass could strike her fully, Hermione grabbed the stem and held it tightly, so that it stopped moving. "Or maybe this is a sign I should be let go of." Swallowing a mouthful of whiskey, Hermione's lips burned for a moment, and her throat twitched uncomfortably. It wasn't pumpkin juice, for sure. Curling her legs back into the couch, Hermione set the glass down to the side. "So, what now?"[/list:u]

"You are actually the only one I have ever had sex with. I don't make a habit of cheating on my wife." He let another full glass float over before he drained it. He was going to get good and drunk and he didn't care anymore. His life was rather fucked up at the moment. It was starting to come down on him that he had just raped a teenage girl and was now holding her prisoner. But he continued to eat grapes and drink for a few more minutes, not replying.

Then, once the alcohol started to work into his blood he looked her over. "What exactly would you like to do Granger? We could have sex again. Or you could just try and find a way to entertain yourself. I don't care. I managed to screw up capturing a teenage girl."

• Hermione eyed the man, and then rolled her eyes. He was terribly immature in comparison to his outside appearance. "You do whine a lot, don't you?" The muggleborn retorted, before taking a small sip of her drink. Her eyes closed tight once more as her throat tried to handle the strong drink. It was a bit much for her sensitive palate.

"I mean, it isn't my fault you decided to capture and rape me. You shouldn't be making such a fuss over things. Whats done is done." Sighing, Hermione crossed her legs and stared into the dying fire across the room. "You look so strong on the outside, but when someone is truly around you, they get to see how weak your emotions are."[/list:u]

"I whine? All you have done since your capture is whine at me. You are a prisoner after all. And even then, I am giving you food and rather expensive fire whiskey to drink." The alcohol seemed to affect him more and more as he sat with her, the chain charm still in place. But then she made a comment on how weak his emotions made him seem. "Well mudblood...Don't read into it too much. I am just rather annoyed with him my life is at the moment."

"You can't say that you are happy with your lifestyle. Truly happy. You have spent years and years fighting against dark forces someone your age shouldn't even know about because you decided to be friends with some boy with glasses. Now you have been raped by some old man and left to sit as his prisoner." He found himself speaking far too openly to her.

• Hermione merely shrugged at his first arguments back. "Yes, but I have every reason to whine." She huffed, before taking another bite from her slice of bread. Her eyes were starting to droop a bit now. She wasn't sure if it was just pure exhaustion, or if the whiskey had some effect on her as well. "You, on the other hand, are a rich man with a wife and child. Working and dealing in the capture of muggelborns is your choice, not something forced upon you. You shouldn't be complaining about your life."

After her own short rant was finished, Hermione gulped down the last of her whiskey, leaving her throat with the same tingly feeling. But now her eyes were truly falling closed for a moment, before she snapped her head back up again. "But yes, it was my choice to deal with the life I have now... Things with get better, though. They always do."[/list:u]

Malfoy sighed a little when she spoke of how his life was his own choice. Sure he had chosen to marry Narcissa and have Draco. He had chosen to become a death eater. And he enjoyed that. But this was different. For some reason this girl brought out new emotions in him. And considering the amount of fire whiskey he had in him, he couldn't help but let some of it out. "Well maybe I'm not happy with my choices and I can't get out."

Then he looked down, his own body beginning to feel exhaustion. It was obvious from how she was moving that Hermione was tired. The idea of sleep sounded rather tempting. But how could he sleep with a prisoner sitting right there? So he pulled his wand out and pointed it at Hermione. "What should I do with you now then? If things are to get better that is."

• Hermione puffed sarcastically when Lucius suggested that he wasn't happy. He wasn't much different from the annoying, newly post-puberty boys at Hogwarts. They all complained and whined, they all thought their lives were the worst, and so on. But at least Lucius looked manlier than them. When he pointed his wand at her Hermione pushed the tip towards the ground. "Putting some hex on me isn't going to make your life any smoother." She stated calmly.

Laying her head against the crook of the sofa, her eyes fell closed once again. "Now we should find a place to sleep. And in the long run... You should probably make me stay a bit longer." Hermione let out a long yawn. "If I escaped now most likely I would tell the Ministry every last detail about this experience. But maybe in time I'll forget."

[/list:u]

When she pushed the end of his wand down he pulled it back and pointed it at her again. "I wasn't going to hex you Granger. I was thinking of what charm to use to safely move you to another room. But you seem fairly content here so I guess you can stay here." But then she spoke of how she might just forget what she had seen if he kept her here a little longer. This managed to confuse Lucius to no end. Was this girl enjoying her stay here?

It was true that aside from the rather rough rape and the chain charm it wasn't all that bad. He had used a few curses on her and abused her sexually but that was much better than what others would have done. She would probably still be naked on the floor with a few dozen death eaters waiting for their turn if it had been anyone else.

• There wasn't much at all that was going to anger Hermione now. For one, her emotions had reached such a climax that it was hard to push them at all anymore - as if she were a monotone of feelings. Second, she normally was a rather optimistic person, if not snappy at times. And so, even if she hated this man at times, there was no need for her to bitch at him, especially now.

"I would actually prefer to go to a bed somewhere." She muttered quietly, before turning her eyes to him. Truth be told, she had been treated worse now than ever before, and yet, there was little vengeance in her thoughts. Maybe those images of Lucius' stunning body were still in her mind. "I don't mind sleeping with you if thats the only way I get some pillows."[/list:u]

"I was not planning on sharing a bed with you. You are a mudblood teenager who I just happened to get some enjoyment out of. I have a wife who is probably waiting for me in bed right now." He stood and pointed his wand at her. Sure he would give her a comfortable room and a nice bedspread but he wasn't going to give her his company. That would be out of line.

Using the chain charm, he led her up a large staircase, almost falling in his mildly drunken state. Then he opened to the door to a monstrous bedroom. The bed looked like the most comfortable place in the world and everything was obviously skillfully made. This room alone looked like it cost more than the entire Weasley home. "This is where you will be sleeping."

• "Well then, we will make sure I don't bother you two." Hermione scoffed, before standing up from the couch. Following behind him she stayed awfully close, trying to avoid the painful wrenching the invisible chain would bring. And after what seemed like hours, she found herself stumbling inside a bedroom. Her vision was going slightly blurry due to the alcohol, and her own natural exhaustion.

Wobbling towards the bed, she sat down on the edge. "I suppose I will see you... some time." Hermione pulled herself under the covers, and pulled the luxurious sheets up to her chin. A soft down comforter kept her snug against the smooth cotton. It was, in fact, much more comfortable than anything she had slept in before. With plump pillow cradling her head she closed her eyes once more. "Good night." She whispered quietly.

[Do you want me to play Narcissa for a bit?][/list:u]

(No. I have other plans.)

Lucius fully intended on leaving her there under a dozen magical locks and without a wand. But as he began to travel down his halls towards his own bedroom, he found himself becoming less and less happy about seeing his wife. Or was it that he was less and less happy about leaving Hermione behind? But no matter what the circumstances, he found the whiskey affecting him quite a bit. In fact, he didn't even make it half way.

He turned around and headed back to the room. After undoing all of the magic locks he opened the door and walked over to the bed, almost stumbling as he did. He slipped under the covers, still not wearing anything but his pants. His arms went around the brown hair girl and he pulled her close to his chest. Why was he doing this again?

• [I see. ;3]

Hermione had almost passed out by the time Lucius had unlocked her door. And while instinct told her to open her eyes as looked, she was far too sleepy. And so with her eyes still tightly closed, she felt the man climb into bed beside her. With much effort she was able to roll over to face him. "L-Luc-us?" She yawned, before laying her head on the edge of her pillow.

Her small hands reached up, and while one ducked under her pillow, the other gently touched his chest. At this point, she was half awake and as drunk as she had ever been. So who was to know if these actions were true? "Night-ni-nigh-nighh..." And with that, the young girl had passed out, curled against the death eater.[/list:u]

Lucius felt her put her hand on his chest and, while he wasn't the drunkest he had ever been, he was fairly drunk. He put his arms a little tighter around her, holding her body close. Then he found himself drifting off to sleep rather quickly. She was warm and she was rather soft. Better than the old bitch upstairs who would lay on the other side of the day. But then he was out, deep asleep till the next morning.

When he woke up, the darkness of the room comforting with his mild hang over already pounding at his head, he noticed the girl pressed against his chest. But instead of jumping away, he decided that this could be a good thing. If anything, having a hot young mistress might be fun. He didn't know how he ended up here but he could only think it was because of her. So he leaned down to kiss her a pleasant wake up.

• That night had possibly been the best sleep she had ever had. Ironic as the idea was, it was a true fact. Most would suspect her to have nightmares of rape, or to awaken in tears, reminiscing the scene. But no, quite the contrary. His bed was most delightfully soft and plush, yet firm enough to keep her from having cloud dreams. His body was warm, and except for the stray scar or mark, his skin was smooth. Her entire night was a blur of peaceful music and a warm sun, some sort of flower-filled field and a blue sky. Oh, it was lovely.

Many hours later Hermione felt soft lips hit her skin, and then a breathing on her face. As she slowly came to, she realized Lucius was holding her close. It was a shock, for sure. As far as she knew, the last thing that had happened was her laying on the couch. Now she was in a soft bed, being held by the man who had sodomized her only hours ago. And yet, she was content. "Good-morning...." She slurred, rubbing one eye with her hand. "Sleep well?"[/list:u]

Lucius found the cute girl more and more adorable as he looked her over, even as she said good morning. There was a strange feeling between them now. She wasn't the mudblood that was annoying him. His opening up to her yesterday made him feel much more comfortable with her. So he moved a hand to her shoulder and kissed her again, his tongue running along her lips. "Good morning Granger."

How was he going to explain this to his wife? To the Dark Lord? To anyone?! He was going to let his mudblood see a strange side of him. When they were alone she would get some kind of affection, even if it would mostly be his lust. And when they were in public he would at least do his best not to torment her.

• The bed was far too comfortable to leave, and any thoughts of changing position made Hermione groan mentally. She was still filled with the 'just-woke-up-perfect-world' syndrome, where everything seemed happily at peace. But as she slowly came down from this kingdom, she found herself feeling slightly guilty. While not of this was her fault, the muggleborn was partly the cause of what was to come in Lucius' life. If there was a separation of him and Narcissa, she would be the cause. If the Dark Lord struck Lucius, once again, it would link to her. It was an awful thing to think of.

"Your breath still smells like whiskey." The girl giggled to herself, and rustled back into the pillows. Even though her drinking had been far beyond normal, there was barely any signs of a hangover. Of course, wizards were far more sensitive to alcohol than mortals, and being a muggleborn, these things didn't affect her as much. "I like this bed. Everything is so soft and warm." Her nose moved to nuzzle in against his chest, like a small kitten wanting attention.... She certainly was in a good mood.[/list:u]

Lucius seemed rather content when she told him that his breath still smelled like whiskey. He was hung over but it wasn't that bad. In fact, he was almost immediately distracted by the girl who was now nuzzling his chest. She seemed rather happy and he sensed that she might want a bit of attention from the blond death eater. So he moved his hands down to her hips and pulled her close.

"So...Granger...Have you changed your mind about not wanting sex with me again? I won't think any less of you because I find myself wanting the same thing." He sat up a little, trying to show himself off again. Maybe she would be craving him like he was craving her.

Hermione leaned against Lucius as he held her close. Her breath was still rather slow as the minutes crawled by. "I don't mind." She mumbled quietly. Despite the Death Eater's efforts, Hermione didn't seem to notice any more of his appearance than before. But now, she had much less hatred in her heart, and she was being cuddled in a warm bed. Almost anyone would be less likely to object now.

"But... First..." She whispered quietly, tilting her head back so she could see his face. "Why did you come back in her?" Hermione's words were soft as snow, and her eyes seemed to get an innocent wideness to them. "I thought you had a wife to go see."[/list]

Lucius looked away from her when she asked why he was back here. He didn't know what to say. Sure he knew why he had abandoned the woman who saw him as a fairly for this girl who seemed to be growing attached for no reason. It was fairly obvious. But what could he tell her. Still, she told him that she didn't mind having sex again. So he began to pull at her shirt.

"Well...Honestly? I can't stand that woman. She is so...Bitter. I made a mistake and she never forgave me for it. So I am going to let her suffer in her own way. I have been considering kicking her out of my manor for a few weeks now." He found himself moving a hand behind Hermione to grab her rear, groping it playfully.

Back
Top Bottom