Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

THE MALFOY CAPTIVE

katie marie & little piece of heaven

MALFOY_MANOR22.jpg

• Hermione traveled as quietly as she could. Her brown curls were tucked neatly behind her head in a braid, and her hazel eyes searched the ground before her. Everything that she had seen so far was dark and unidentifiable. Sneaking around a private home meant no 'lumos', and therefore, she couldn't see. In fact, the brunette was lucky she hadn't tripped and broken an arm at this point. Turning another corner the pale figure glanced around the corridor. She needed to find the room where Harry told her a passageway was located. But at this point, she and Ron had been running in opposite directions for half and hour, and nothing had been discovered.

Sighing, the young adult pressed against a wall, holding her wand tightly against her side. There was a window in the perpendicular hallway, and light was streaming through it and onto the marble floor. A tension had arisen in Hermione with the newly found light, and now she seemed quite frozen. Harry had made such a fuss about staying dark and hidden that the idea of running through white light petrified her. Taking in a few deep breaths, Hermione turned and ran through the new light, and straight into a doorway frame.

SMACK!

Right against the wooden hinge was where the girl's cheek hit. "Agh!" She muttered, and a few curses escaped her quiet breath. Stamping her foot on the ground, she raised a delicate hand to her cheek, and felt a few drops of blood. "Ugh... Gross..." Rolling her eyes, she quickly raised her wand and whispered the age old healing spell. Soon her cut was a scab, and within moments an almost invisible mark. Wiping her blood on her dark jeans, she decided to continue on with more focus.

And so, in the dark, Hermione wandered on through the halls of Malfoy Manor, confused and alone.

[/list:u]

While she had been doing her best to sneak and remain undetected by the owners of the manor, she had failed miserably. For the past 15 minutes she had been watched by Lucius rather closely. He was not in the Dark Lord's favor and capturing any of Potter's little friends would help. But then as he watched her wandering around in the dark, bumping things and even running right into a door, he decided that he wanted her for himself. She was young, probably only in her 6th year at Hogwarts and she was rather adorable.

But after watching her a little longer he decided that he couldn't wait any longer. He pointed his wand at her and muttered Stupefy. The red light struck Hermione hard in the back and with another flick of his wand she was bound and being dragged across the floor by magical rope. Soon she was being dragged towards the basement.

"Well well Granger. You thought that you could sneak into my Manor? We knew where all of you were the moment you got here. I am sure Potter and your Weasley friend are both already dead. But you have a big idea for you. A very particular form of torture."

• Falling right back on her face, Hermione whined quietly to herself. Her arm had thankfully broken part of the fall, keeping her head somewhat safe. After a bit of the paralyzing had worn off, the new victim rolled herself into the fetal position. She wanted to cry, or scream, or perhaps fight back with some weaker spells. But her energy had been drained, and now, she was being pulled against the cold, hard floor into an even drearier location.

After a moment Hermione heard the unforgettable voice of the head Malfoy. Gulping quietly, she somehow propped herself up so that she was sitting. Her wand still held in her hand, she kept it pointed towards the blond. "What do you want, Malfoy?" She hissed, and her face flushed with a newly found anger. "I have more important things to do than to sit here and chat."

Lucius was not on the mood to play with Hermione. Or rather, he was not in the mood to deal with her struggling. But then she started to question him and he sneered at her. "You are questioning me after you have broken into my home? Filthy mudblood girl..." He pointed his wand straight at her chest. It had been a while since he used a Forbidden Curse. He hadn't been in the mood lately while in the Dark Lord's displeasure. But right now, he really meant it.

"Crucio!" And suddenly her world was nothing but pain. The Cruciatus curse wracked her body and he didn't even worry about the wand in her hand. If she managed to hold onto it then she wouldn't be in the state of mind to use it. "Had enough mudblood?"

• Within a moment of gaining full awareness of her surroundings, Hermione was back against the floor, writhing in pain. She squealed harshly, before gritting her teeth. The painted fingernails on her hands were now digging through her gray sweater, searching for any sort of release. But none of the suffering subsided. Hermione's entire body felt as if it were being burned, and cut apart at the same time. Each bit of skin being sliced apart from her muscles and tendons as she baked over an open fire. Now she screamed, but so lost in her agony, she could not even hear herself.

Soon her body was spread like an Eagle, and then back into a ball, before going out and repeating this closure. Hermione looked robotic and overall, frightening. Beyond her cries of pain she couldn't hear Malfoy at all, let alone his small provoking statements. But by now, even if she was perfectly capable of hearing, the word mudblood didn't bother her as much. No, little Malfoy had used it enough so that it was merely a drop of rain in the ocean.

After letting her suffer like this a little longer, he ended the curse and the ropes binding her began to unravel from her. Meanwhile, he grabbed her wand and placed it in the pocket of his own robe. "Now then mudblood. You are all alone in a strange place about to be tortured by a strange man. Do you think it would be best to just give up and give me the information I am about to ask for? Or would I have to start the curse again?"

He pointed the tip of his wand right at her chest, obvioulsy ready to start the pain at a moments notice. But there were two problems here. One, he was sure the Granger was not going to talk. That was fairly obvious. Two, he wasn't sure exactly what information it was that he was supposed to extract. He just wanted to play with the cute little mudblood. The interrogation was a front.

• Hermione slowly came back to reality after the curse was released, barely noticing that he took her wand. But after a moment of feeling around her pockets, and dark glare filled her eyes. "That depends. What do you want?" To be honest, Hermione wasn't aware that most of her information was secret. Yes she knew where Harry was, what horocruxes had already been found, ect. But wasn't that all fact the Death Eaters knew? But who knew, maybe the muggle born did have a passageway into some unknown.

The teenager scooted farther away from Lucius, and dusted off the material of her jeans. "I haven't hurt you. I haven't done anything to your house. If you apparently have been watching us, then you know no more than me." Her left eyebrow raised in an all too Malfoy-like style. Crossing her arms under her cleavage, Hermione looked him up and down. "Maybe you know even more, but based on your vocabulary, I do have my doubts that you would be aware of more than the average wizard."

Lucius listened to the girl speak. He knew she was probably more well-versed in the theory and practical knowledge of the magic they taught at Hogwarts. But she knew nothing of the darker arts. And nothing of the real world. "You will tell me everything that you believe to be important. And I do think that if you must use your tongue so readily against me, I shall have to put an end to that habit." He pointed his wand right at her chest. "Avada!"

Then his wand moved an almost imperceptible amount to the left. "Kedavra!" A bolt of green light erupted out and struck the floor next to the girl. It was close enough that when the wood splintered a few slivers landed on the clothing Hermione wore. "Now...What do you think I should do with you mudblood?" He smirked a little. (Exactly how fast would you like to move into smut? I am not opposed to starting quickly if you like.)

• (Uhm... I don't really care. As long as once we start smut it doesn't stay total, constant smut thereafter.)

Hermione rolled her eyes when Lucius instructed her. But within a moment, she had ducked beneath her arms against the ground. The pressure from his spell hit her, while the actually magic did not, and it left her breathless. She was, in fact, now terrified. But slowly the brunette sat up, and cautiously looked up at him. "Alright..." She muttered quietly, before wiping off her jeans. Along the way a splinter embedded itself in her skin. "Bullocks!"

Now moving her look to a pale index finger, Hermione began picking at her skin. "Well... I think you should let me go." She snapped quietly, before finally retrieving the scrap of wood from her skin. Looking back into his pale eyes, a sigh escaped her. "But of course, my opinion doesn't really matter, does it?"

"There was a chance that I might listen to your opinion. But you said something foolish. How exactly would I go about releasing you? I am sure your other little friends are already captured. If I was to fail at catching you I would be the one to blame. Such a silly idea. But if I were to keep you to myself for interrogation I don't think that anyone would think twice." He pointed the wand at her chest again. "Crucio."

As the torture curse hit the girl he started to think. Narcissa had been rather...Boring as of late. He hadn't gotten any kind of relief in quite some time. And now he had a rather attractive little mudblood, who would probably beg for him if he offered it as an alternative to death. So he ended the curse and looked down at her. "Remove your clothes."

• Within little time Hermione was rolling on the ground in pain much more, and odd, hiccup like sound began to escape her. She rumbled in pain against the cold stone floor, grasping with her short nails the grout in between pieces. But just as quickly as it had started, the pain was gone, now only leaving behind a dull ache in her body. Regaining herself partially, the young witch sat up, and ran a hand through her now tousled hair.

But soon she stopped dead in her tracks. "Excuse me?!" She snapped, glaring at the man. Hermione sat up on her knees, and crossed her arms under her chest. "I don't know who you think you are, but I will do no such thing!" Her temper was now flaring more than ever before, and despite previous threats, the brave Gryffindor would not silence her objection. "Your sick, Malfoy."

Lucius couldn't help but chuckle a little to himself when she told him that he was sick. "Girl I am a Death Eater by choice. I enjoy tormenting and killing people like you simply for the pleasure. Of course I am sick. You telling me this will not spare you. Now...Your clothes or your life? I am sure you would make a nice Inferni."

He pointed his wand at her wrists and the ropes came undone. She was now free, though he had her wand in his pocket. Then, which a flick her top button of her shirt came undone. Another flick made the button of her jeans do the same. He was sure that this little mudblood would learn to like her station as his fuck toy. It would be a decent life for someone who should be dead.

• Hermione remained quiet for a moment, but then a button on her shirt popped off, followed by the undoing of her pants. "Stop that!" She whined, before moving back onto her rear and crossing her legs. "Thats not fair!" The brunette gulped. She had no idea whether to go against her morals, or to loose her life. What was the point of a life with scarred memories, such as this. Still, if she gave up now and allowed herself to die, there wouldn't be much hope for the rest of the those against The Dark Lord. If she showed weakness, it was inherent others would as well, and a chain of submissive victims would follow.

Taking in a sharp breath Hermione moved her hands to her shirt, and quickly unbuttoned the cardigan. Pulling the gray material off, a new cold air hit her skin, causing the pale hairs on her arm to stand on end. She looked at the ground once more in embarrassment. After a moment she moved her legs so that she could pull her jeans to her ankles. And then they were hooked over her feet so that she sat in an undershirt and her panties.

Lucius had a rather smug smirk on his face as she yelled out for him to stop. He would enjoy breaking her. And when she was finally all his, begging on all fours to be treated like the mudblood dog she was, he would give her a little humanity back, only to rip it away again. As she started to disrobe though, his smirk fell. She was pale and in shape, a perfect picture of a pretty girl.

It was almost painful to think of his time with Narcissa lately when he looked at this young thing in only her undergarments sitting in front of him. "Have you ever had sex before? Or even done anything more than kiss a boy Granger?" He began to pull his robe over his head, doing so rather slowly. Then, once he had it off, he tossed it away. His body was muscular and pale, like it was sculpted from marble and he was honestly gorgeous. Though his lower half was still covered by black slacks, he was still enough to make a teenage girl drool.

• Hermione didn't look up after she had gotten halfway undressed. Her eyes were fixed on the floor, a few inches in front of his feet. Her cheeks were a bright pink now. With another gulp, she crossed her legs indian style, and kept her glance low. "No." Hermione mumbled. While she wasn't looking at him, it was obvious he was undressing. A shadow cast over the ground momentarily, and with a whooshing sound his robes fell in front of her.

"I don't see the point in having sex when you are too young to understand it." Her breath was getting hot. The tension only grew as the seconds crawled by. Now she wasn't afraid of death. It was him she feared. Not his magic nor his strength, but his body as one. The scene was like a dark dream, the onset of being ravaged near. Finally Hermione got the courage to look up, and found herself darting back down.

It was impossible! Malfoy couldn't be.... attractive... Not in that way, at least! Everyone knew he had nice clothes, an elegant appearance, but Lucius wasn't -hot-. Her thoughts trampled on as the second long look of his tone torso engraved itself in her mind. Oh, dear, this was getting complicated.[/list:u]

Lucius could see the obvious embarrassment on her face as she said she never had sex before. "Well then I guess I will be your first little mudblood. But you won't get to have me right away. You are going to stand and remove the last of your undergarments. They are offending my eyes and I would much rather see you without them." He noticed her glances but didn't think much of it. As he said, Narcissa was the only one to see him in a long time and he wasn't aware he was considered hot.

But with a flick of his wand the clothing on the floor was gone. And for a moment he wondered what his family would think if they walked in on this scene, which was only becoming more and more inappropriate as the moments passed. While he waited for her to disrobe completely, he decided to do the same. He pulled the slacks down, along with his underwear, letting the remains of his clothing drop, revealing his bare legs and large well-endowed self, which was already in a state of mild arousal from watching her.

• Hermione's head immediately shot up at first. "No!" She hissed at him, before scampering back a bit on the floor. It was evident that sex was coming, why else would they be undressing? But hearing it from him, in straight words, was more than the small female could bare. "You-you... You can't do that!" She fussed, before a rush of heat fill her body. There was little at all she could do at the moment. Part of her was longing to undress, to get the situation over with, but most of her mind was stuck on being stubborn.

A few moments later she heard his pants fall, and her eyes moved halfway up his legs. He was in fact naked now. She hadn't seen his member yet, as her glance was quickly averted. But it was certain that if Hermione had seen him, fainting would quickly follow. After a long minute, Hermione pulled her undershirt over her head, and along with it came a simple bra. Her nipples went hard immediately from the cold. "Can't I get off the floor now?" The witch whined, no longer finding her position comfortable. [/list:u]

Lucius watched her pull her undershirt off and he found himself becoming more aroused as she exposed herself. But then she asked if she was allowed off the floor. For a moment he considered it. But then another idea, far more wicked came to mind. He walked towards her, his large thick cock now standing ready for attention. "I don't think you will be allowed to stand just yet. Instead I want to start your learning with something less painful than sex."

He moved closer and closer until his cock was right in front of her. "You will start by putting it in your mouth and sucking it until I am done with your mouth. Once you finish that you can stand up and we will continue with your interrogation. Now get to work or I'll use the Cruciatus again."

• Hermione turned her head to the side for the moment, her cheek facing his crotch. No longer could you see her hazel orbs, hidden by scrunched eyelids. "I didn't come here to learn-" Hermione cut herself, knowing that she would loose in this battle anyway. Slowly turning her face forward, she cracked one eye open. Standing before her was the largest she had ever seen, though, to be honest the closest she had gotten to a cock before was changing her cousin's diapers. But compared to the awkward tents in class, she was sure he was far superior... Making it all the more frightening.

Hermione groaned inwardly, before finally opening her eyes. Another gulp came, followed by a heavy sigh. Once again she held her eyes tightly shut, and leaned forward. Her nose bumped against the head, and without thinking she just stuck her tongue out. For a moment she grazed her taste buds against the tender skin, before back up. Disgust was plastered on her face. "Why should I do this?" The girl growled, looking forward at the cock like it was her enemy.[/list:u]

Lucius couldn't help but smirk as she gave up at least a little. Then her tiny pink tongue came out and ran along the tip of his length. He let out a small groan and moved a hand to the top of her head. But then she questioned why exactly she was doing this. "Well I want you to. If you must know, my home life has gotten a little boring. And you are a young and attractive girl who I have power over. Why shouldn't I have my way?" He smirked at pressed it against her cheek, almost poking her eye with it.

"Would it make you feel better knowing that I want you? I could have any of those little girls that we have captured if I really wanted. But I want you. You are somewhat...Exotic. You are a mudblood, an exceptional pain in my side and one of Potter's friends. It is somewhat exciting to have you in this position. Now keep licking."

• Hermione gave Lucius a disgusted look. "I could care less whether you wanted me or not." A slight pout came to her lips, before snapping back onto her knees. The feeling of his head against her cheek was disgusting. Even more so was this constant pressure he gave her to continue on. The taste was odd and not necessarily pleasant. She didn't want to go any farther, but the fact was that Lucius wouldn't just let her stop. One way or another things would happen.

And so, the witch reluctantly stuck out her tongue once more, and licked from his base to the head. "Uuhhugh...." She whined once more, and shakes of disgust went down her body. "Gross." The brunette muttered quietly. And then tightly closing her eyes she decided to pretend it was some sort of lolly, anything other than its true form. The pink tongue went back up and down for a moment longer, and then she hastily licked the very tip. Oh, it was torture.[/list:u]

Lucius smirked a little when she asked why she would care. "Because the longer you take care of what I want the longer that you will live." But then she started to lick at him. He found himself groaning and pressing himself against her tongue. When she licked the tip he decided that it was time she started to really work. So he put the tip of his cock to her lips and pressed. "Open up Granger. You are going to swallow me and you are going to do it well. And don't even think about biting."

His fingers tangled in the mess of hair and pulled her against his thick cock. If she opened her lips even a little it would force his cock almost deep enough to choke her. And if she didn't he would push her to the floor and steal her virginity and not kindly. "Come on mudblood. I am sure you will start to like how my cock tastes soon enough."

• When Lucius pressed against her pursed lips, Hermione twisted her head from side to side. She didn't want to open her mouth, or push out her tongue, or have her clothes off for that matter. But at this point, she was getting more scared by the second. Every word Malfoy released sounded fiercer. And so, after a moment of continuing rebellion, her lips parted.

Suddenly his cock slammed down her throat, running right into her tonsils. Hermione hunched over, and grasped her throat with a hand. It was truly painful, the force against her mouth. She gagged for a minute. Sighing, the witch leaned back once more, and opened her mouth a bit wider. Perhaps if she took him in, there would be less of that dreadful choking. Slowly her mouth covered his head, and then an inch further, before she started to feel rather full. In a desperate move her tongue ran around the invader, licking at him awkwardly.[/list:u]

Lucius got a wicked smirk when she seemed to be literally choking on him. But then she slid back and made a half hearted attempted to suck on him, moving down his length. He knew charms that would keep her from choking and even help her get his cock down her throat. But where would be the fun in that? He would simply keep her from vomiting. "I am going to give you a little assistance. I don't want you getting sick all over me." He tapped her head with his wand and muttered something in a strange language. Then he gripped her hair tightly and pushed his cock down her throat.

There was no gagging or urge to vomit. Just the feeling of her throat filling up and the pain from his rough behavior. "Now then...I expect you to take every inch of me, or at the very least stroke what you can't manage to fit." He let out a small groan at her experimental licking. "And keep doing that with your tongue."

Back
Top Bottom