Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Malfoy Captive [katie&heaven]

Hermione held in her breath as he moved towards her. Her arms and legs were shaking by the time he actually started to touch her. Suddenly he began to enter her, and she nearly screamed. It wasn't in pain, nor in pleasure. It was just the way she thought she would react. But when she opened her mouth to whine, no noise came. She felt him, of course, but there was an odd numb feeling once more. The same strange sensation that had been in her throat was now in the very core of her body.

A tingling began to go down her spine, and a shot of pleasure ran through her nerves. "I-I'm sure." She lied through gritted teeth. No, it wasn't the same pleasure that had come from a slightly gentle Lucius - but it wasn't the intense pain she had expected. Letting out a heavy sigh she rested herself back down.

Voldemort was surprised by everything that was happening as well. He had never actually used this spell before. In fact, he tended to avoid anything that made someone's life easier. He only knew the throat charm so he didn't get vomited on. But then he slid into her virgin ass, which squeezed his large cock tightly. It felt incredible and he wanted to almost buckle over from the feeling. But his face remained rather stoic and he started to move slowly. "Girl...If you keep this defiant tone I will keep you here longer."

In all honesty, he was sure that she would feel amazing no matter what little games they played. He didn't want to kill her and he didn't want to let her go. He would just have to keep for and continue to promise her the chance of release so he could keep fucking her tight ass. And the other death eaters would enjoy her as well.

Hermione could almost feel some sort of tinge from behind her, as if Voldemort might have possibly loosened himself for only a split second. "I thought you liked defiant. You were with Bellatrix a moment ago." Unable to read the man's thoughts, she had no idea that there were any plans to keep her here. As far as she knew, she was going to be leaving this place in a few hours. But oh, she would be sadly mistaken.

After a moment longer of him staying still, Hermione felt new shivers run down her spine. The feeling of fullness became more and more intense, and when Voldemort did finally move - if only slightly - a groan escaped the girl. He had nudged upwards, rubbing against a rather sensitive patch of skin. "Nehhh...."

While it was only a small sound, Voldemort heard it loud and clear. Whether she liked it or not, it felt good. So he grabbed her hips and started to slide himself back and forth, filling her ass then nearly pulling out, only to fill it again. She was incredible around him. He could barely stand moving like this. It was getting to the point that he was considering using magic to numb it. He wouldn't last long at all like this.

He had to slow his pace to slow hard thrusts to give her as much pleasure as he could without cumming himself. "Bellatrix is obedient. She does what she is told. Now, I am sure that must feel incredible to an inexperienced young girl like yourself. If you don't misbehave too greatly I will continue to pleasure you like this..." He didn't tell her that it would last long no matter what.

Hermione closed her eyes tightly to try and block out the pleasure, to think of how much she hated this man. But none of that worked. She was still shivering with odd tingles and sensations, even when she thought of Harry. With that, every second of pleasure raised another notch of self hatred. Of course, that was what he wanted. Voldemort was getting exactly what he wanted, and it killed the muggleborn to know that.

"I j-just wan-want to l-leave!" The girl yelped, before crashing forward. Each thrust he gave pushed her forward, and she whined against her arm. The feeling was amazing and terribly, pleasing and torturing. After a few more moments Hermione let out a harsh moan, and rocked back and forth with him.

Voldemort let out a malicious chuckle at her responses to his actions. "You say that you want to leave and yet you are moaning and squirming in pleasure. You want to stay here and have my cock in your ass. You are loving it and that kills you inside." He started to thrust a little faster, not caring anymore. If he came into her ass and filled her up, so be it. But he was going to make her moan her heart out. Then after that he had an even more cruel idea.

There were at least a dozen male death eaters still in his castle, which was the ministry of magic, but still his private palace in a way. They would have fun with her. All of them. And more than once. He would keep her there for as long as he wanted, keeping her bound and fucking her when it pleased him. She would wish for death before the day was out. And all she would get was sex.

"No-no-n..." Hermione could barely argue any more. She panted beneath him, and shook her head violently. She wanted to keep from giving in so badly. This was worse torture than any crucio curse. It wasn't as if she wanted any part of this, but Hermione's body reacted the way it wanted to. Against her will, she let out another loud moan. Oh, it was terrible to be in her position.

It took only a minute or so more of this constant thrusting that caused a sudden shock through her body. For a moment, her heart seemed to skip a beat. "Ah!" She screamed, before gripping against the skin on her arm. "Noo!" She groaned out, before thrusting her pelvis forward, and crashing forward. And then, her head spun in a dazed like state.

Voldemort kept riding her ass even as she made sounds of pleasure and moved like that. He was sure she was terribly ashamed of herself. Or she would be once she came down from the pleasure. But for now he had something more important to worry about. He was getting extremely close. So he continued to thrust into her amazingly tight hole and found himself letting out a pleased sound as he released his seed inside of her.

His cum filled her up almost completely and as he pulled out it ran down her thighs. He had to admit she was a very good fuck. He would enjoy keeping her around. "Bellatrix...Go fetch all of the Death Eaters in the building. I want them all to either watch or participate in my next idea."

Hermione couldn't even feel him as she came from her climax back to earth. She sighed heavily, and continued to pant. A thin layer of sweat covered her hairline, showing how easily she was exhausted. The brunette had zero energy left in her body. She had been living on an empty stomach forever, and with this constant movement, she was becoming more of a zombie than a young girl. How much fun could it be to have sex with a dummy, anyway?

Crashing to the table, she let her chest and stomach go flat against the cold table. Her ears picked up the words of Voldemort, but she couldn't quite process this. Were they going to kill her? Tear her apart? There was no reason for her to guess, though. Within a few minutes Death Eaters began to trickle into the room, their heavy footsteps making Hermione's heart beat faster and faster.

Voldemort couldn't help but smirk as all of the Death Eaters filed into the room, looking confused or worried. "Every male Death Eater is getting a very special honor. You are all to disrobe and have your way with this girl. You may recognize her. She is Hermione Granger, Potter's friend. So you can all do what you want. Have fun." He moved to his throne and beckoned for Bellatrix to join him.

The death eaters all started to form a tight circle around Hermione, male and female. Then the males began to pull of their robes, some of them young and attractive and some rather unshapely. Even Severus Snape was in attendance. And he was the first to step up. "I think that I will enjoy this far too much Granger...Open your mouth. Like you could ever keep it shut."

Hermione began to feel her pulse in her hand and neck, racing at the speed of light. The moment Voldemort left her side men scattered towards her, most of which she couldn't recognize. Of course, one in particular was easy to spot. Severus Snape was eying her, perhaps more than anyone else. And as a few hands grabbed at random parts of her body, the muggleborn was only able to focus on the greasy man in front of him. "Bastard..." Hermione murmured, determined not to open her mouth.

But someone across from her seemed eager to ruin her plans, and tugged on her jaw. "Th're ya go Sev'rus!" A loud voice boomed, and Hermione wasn't able to fight against the strength. Soon someone was in her mouth presumably Snape, but she couldn't see through the tousled hair over her eyes. Someone had climbed onto the table, and was spreading her legs. "Nuffff!" Hermione's words were muffled, and met with only laughter. Multiple hands prodded at her tight holes, and someone began pushing the head into her recently raped ass. And this time, they had no magic on her side. "AHK!" She screamed, this time loud enough to be heard through the skin in her mouth. Her eyes turned red, and soon welled with tears. No - this was much worse than Voldemort's act.

Voldemort found it rather entertaining watching her scream and cry. But this wasn't even the half of it. Every hole was abused and used over and over again by no less than twenty death eaters. Snape seemed to enjoy himself to most. He filled every hole at least once. By the time they were all finished with her she was covered in a layer of cum and every hole was used. She had been shown real torment.

And that was how it continued for several days. Those days stretched into weeks. That became a full month. Soon every male death eater had come and gone, fucking Hermione on their visits. Her life was nothing but pain and torture and every morning Voldemort started her day by fucking her for several hours.

Hermione was never going to be able to explain what that hour had felt like. Every part of her body was pulled, pinched, grabbed, or filled until she was aching all over. The physical pain wasn't the worse, though. The idea of twenty grown men destroying her body - and some of them being those she had known for quite some time - put her into a state of shock, which later turned into random bursts of psychotic behavior.

After that month she had changed. That psychotic behavior was still present, but now instead of screaming or flailing when someone came, she would mostly stay calm and not move at all. There was no point any longer. The Death Eaters would curse her, or use physical violence to shut her up, and had no cares for her actions. So why should she try to fight back?

That day she was sitting on a small mattress, holding her knees to her chest. Her eyes had sunken in a bit, and her entire body seemed to lack extra muscle and fat. Needless to say, Hermione had become rather lithe over that month. Past shining ringlets were now dirty and dull, without the same bounce that used to be coupled with a bright smile. That imprisonment had taken away more from Hermione than she ever thought possible.

When the reactions to his cruelty finally stopped Voldemort was rather bored with the girl. She didn't worship him like Bellatrix did. And she wasn't terrified. Sure she was now incredible at pleasuring him and the other death eaters, but she simply didn't make a sound anymore. This bored the Dark Lord. So one day while having a regular "meeting" with Bella he gave her the best news the crazed jealous death eater had heard in over a month. "I am sending the mudblood back to Lucius... I have grown tired of her and I did say that I would."

And so once he was finished he walked to the chambers of the young brunette. Her room was elegant and plush and full of luxuries. But those were mostly for the death eaters that visited. Then he leaned down and kissed the girl in a strangely gentle was, almost a thanks for all the pleasure. "You are going back to Lucius today." Voldemort wasn't one for pleasantries. He grabbed her arm and apparated, disapparating as soon as he let go again. And there in the room, staring at the girl with nothing but contempt was Lucius, a glass of firewhiskey in his hand.

Back in the dark room that had temporarily become Hermione's, the young mudblood sat by herself. When the Dark Lord entered the room, Hermione twisted her head, and let her body fall against the bed - as if she had turned into jelly. That was one of the new reaction she had picked up during her imprisonment. Now when someone came in, turned on lights, or did anything to shock her, she acted like a fearful animal. She had turned skittish and, yet, almost zombie-like when alone.

But this time when she jumped, her movements weren't met with a harsh grip or laugh. Instead she was surprised to feel cold lips against her skin. And then when he spoke to her, Hermione actually turned to look at him. "Really?" Within a second she was wobbling on her feet, without the support of a bed underneath her. And there in a seat was Lucius Malfoy. The man she had been thinking about that entire month - wondering what had become of him, if she would ever see him again, or even if he had remained alive. After a minute she realized Voldemort had left, and she stared at her feet awkwardly.

"H-hi..." She said quietly, before taking one step towards him. "How a-are you?"

When she suddenly appeared in front of him, Lucius didn't know exactly what to do. He was drunk and depressed and not in his right mind. But that indecision lasted for all of three seconds. Then there was a loud crash as his glass flew right past her head and hit the wall. He walked over to her, stumbling just a little. "You! You little bitch! I am going to kill you!" His wand was up in a moment and the curse came out like air. "Avada Kedvra!" But in his drunken state the curse shot harmlessly wide. And it continued to go past her three more times as he yelled it over and over. Then, with a sound somewhat like a whimper he dropped the wand and fell to his knees.

He looked up at Hermione and tears were running down his cheeks. "Narcissa left me two weeks ago...Because of you! Because you couldn't sit in that fucking room! You worthless fucking mudblood!" Then as he raised a hand to strike her, the entire bottle of firewhiskey took full affect and the platinum blond passed out onto her chest.

Hermione shrunk down as the glass flew across the room. A splatter of whiskey hit her body as it did so, before a small sliver of glass hit her ankle. It wasn't painful, for now she had become a rather strong young girl. "Why?" She screamed, before the green light hit a part of the wall. Hermione screamed in shock, before falling to the ground and covering her head with her hands. It was hardly odd now to have that curse tossed at her, and now she was fairly good at dodging that sort of thing.

But when Lucius fell to his knees, she was hardly prepared to see his face. Lucius was crying! Hermione had never seen her father cry, nor any male teacher or shop owner - and so it wasn't something she was at all used to. "Lucius.... I... I'm sorry." Hermione hesitantly moved towards him, just before he passed out onto her. "Lucius!" She cried worriedly, and then wrapped her arms around his chest. He was immensely heavy against her frail figure. "Lucius?" Rolling his body over, she laid him gently down on the rug beneath them. "Are you alright?" She asked his silent body. His chest rose and fell peacefully, and Hermione was fixated on his pleasant face. Her fingers gently went to brush his hair out of his face, and to wipe a bit of whiskey off of his face.

Lucius was only out for a little while. He was used to passing out drunk now. When he woke up it meant that he had to drink more and he was more than happy to do so. At least until his eyes opened and he saw Hermione over him. He found himself smiling, happy to see a pretty female face. He was thoroughly drunk and didn't even remember his small outrage before. Instead he remembered the good parts of being with her. So he moved his hand to the back of her head and pulled her in for a rough kiss. It was needy and wanting and lasted for about ten seconds.

Then he broke it and sat up. "Hello mudblood...What are you doing back? Is the Dark Lord done with you? Are you back to eat my food and pretend you don't enjoy sex with me?" He pulled her into her lap and seemed rather intrigued as to why she was back in his life now, as he woke up in a drunken stupor. But before he could wonder to much he was kissing her again.

Hermione was, to say at least, shocked when Lucius pulled her down for a kiss. Hadn't he just wanted to kill her? The strong smell of alcohol surrounded him, along with the bitter taste of his recent drinks on the tip of her tongue. After those few seconds Hermione pulled herself back, and watched him with big eyes. "He told me he was taking me back... So I suppose I am." She said quietly. To be honest, the brunette was not scared to answer his questions. He had scared her thoroughly only minutes ago, and she wasn't exactly easy to calm.

When Lucius put his arms on her so that he could move her body, Hermione shivered and whined quietly. Once in his lap she looked awkwardly up at him. "I really am sorry Luciu-" Her sentence was cut off by another kiss, which was strong enough to make her cringe down a bit. This kiss, though, was rather comforting to her, and his lips were soft against her own. Hermione waited to make sure he wasn't going to randomly slap her, and then she put her hands on his shoulders. After quite a long time, the kiss stopped and the muggleborn moved her head back a bit. "You... You're okay now?"

When she asked him if he was okay he looked a little confused. Then a sudden look of depression came over him. "I am not okay. I am far from it... Narcissa left me because I was a fool. I couldn't keep myself from having my way with a pretty little mudblood girl." He looked her over slowly. She looked different. Less pretty... No... Less happy. Less strong. She looked like she needed comfort. And if Lucius were sober he would simply tell her to fuck off and die. But at the moment he was sad and drunk and there was a cute girl in his lap wearing nothing but underwear.

Suddenly Lucius found himself wanting something he hadn't thought about for weeks. He kissed Hermione again before breaking away to turn his lips on her neck. He kissed and nipped and held her, his hands moving to her rear. "Hermione...Will you make me feel better?" He was slurring a little and it was obvious this was a drunken cry for affection. It wouldn't last like this.

Hermione looked almost ashamed as she sat there in his lap, quietly twisting her fingers. "But... I thought... I thought you didn't like her anyway." She whispered, before wincing to herself. That comment alone was enough to deserve some sort of hit or curse, and she was fully prepared for it. But then the moment passed and she was kissing once more. Lucius really was rather affectionate, considering how much hatred he had for her.

Awkwardly shaking in his lap, Hermione nodded. "If you want me to." That was another new trait. She rarely ever would say no anymore. It was, again, something not worth trying in Voldemort's company. But when she said it that time, she truly meant it. Hermione saw Lucius as the only person who could possibly care for her, even if this love was only drunken actions. She wanted to do whatever she could to make him like her once more. "What do you want?" She asked quietly.

Lucius smiled a little when she said she would make him feel better. He kissed her again, this time starting gentle and full of affection. But then one of his hands moved to the back of her head and he gripped her hair tightly. He pulled it rather hard to tilt her head back and started to bite at her neck roughly, giving small licks on occasion. "You are the last person to have touched me. I want that back." He licked her skin softly, moving lower to kiss her chest where he could reach. Despite what she could expect for the next few hours, Lucius was just horny and wanted something to fuck.

He had tried to get back on Narcissa's good side. But she wanted nothing to do with him. So he had started to think about Hermione. It had been part anger and part lust. When she first saw him she got the anger. Now she was going to get the lust. When the blond was sober it would probably be a mix of both. But he didn't know how disturbed she was after her time with Voldemort. He didn't know she would love him for it.

Hermione couldn't help but yelp a bit when Lucius pulled her hair. That, in and of itself, would be a throw back to any onlookers who had witnessed her recent behavior. She hardly made any noise at all during sex, even if someone was turning her black and blue. But, back in the arms of Lucius, the muggleborn finally felt like making a noise or movement wouldn't hurt her. She wouldn't be taunted, at least not endlessly, and she wouldn't be hurt. That was just one of the many reasons she felt somewhat safe with Mr. Malfoy.

Goosebumps formed on Hermione's chest and arms, and after a moment, she let out a quiet gasp. There was a certain affection, even if it was false, within his actions that made Hermione want to squeal with delight. It was so nice to be back... "W-What do you mean, you want it back? To touch you? Or do you want my hands? I suppose I could figure out how to get along without them..." A blank stare was cast to the floor, and Hermione waited to see what Lucius' choice would be - though it wasn't hard to guess.

Lucius enjoyed her little yelp. But when she asked what he meant by wanting her again he smiled a little. He grabbed her wrists and put her hands on his chest, kissing her again. "I want you to pleasure me like you did before you left." He gave her a soft kiss before reaching behind her to undo her bra. "And I want to feel you again. All of you." He dropped her bra and put his hands on her perky breasts, seeing fresh bruises on her side and chest now.

"Oh my...You have been having a rough time..." He licked her cheek in a strange show of affection. He was going to spoil her terribly for the next hour or so. "I promise I will be nice today." He pulled her closer, thinking about ripping her panties off roughly.

"Oh... Good." Hermione sounded extremely relieved to know that she would be keeping her appendages. And Lucius would be pleased to discover that Hermione had learned quite a few tricks in the past month. All together, she was almost as skilled as an expensive escort girl. And now the brunette got to prove herself worthy to Lucius. And she would surely be in desperate love with soon, so this was quite exciting. When her bra feel off, Hermione whined inwardly. That thing had been worn down to the core, and beneath her breasts there were obvious red lines where the metal had dug into her skin.

She shook her body a bit, trying to relieve the sudden onset of pain from removing her bra. But then, suddenly, she stopped moving. Lucius' tongue had touched her cheek ever so sweetly, and right then she froze. Not in fear, but in pure bliss. That bit of affection was enough to keep her happy. "It wasn't so bad..." Hermione whispered quietly, her body still unmoving. "After a while I didn't feel most of it." The young witch finally squirmed when he held her closely. Nuzzling up against him, Hermione took the initiative to pull down her panties. "That's what you want, right?"

Her small hands pushed towards his pants, and were able to quickly undo them. Her cold skin went beneath the fabric, and she soon felt his large member. "And this?"

Back
Top Bottom