Blackthorne Acadamy(Avengers-Au) Moon/Lady

James and Steve both snickered at that, shaking their heads. only Tony would get in trouble for making animals out of sex toys. "mmm that was excellent Tony." Steve purred, smirking a little, stroking his hair. "you like giving Blowjobs do you?" he asked the young werewolf while James whined, stroking himself a little, eyes glittering with delight, Steve smirking a little. "i think James needs help. do you want it or should i indulge myself?" he asked Tony, examining a condom wrapper.

"But if you do, blame clint. Anytime you get in some kind of sex trouble,it's all his fault."tony snot ed amused. Shivering as he relaxed into the afterglow he gave a happy whine at the praise nuzzling into steve's hand. Nodding happily."I do."he said smiling a little before turning to look at james before taking the condom."I wanna."he said smiling happily as he dropped to his knees and slid the condom on, looking very very happy at giving blow jobs. Indeed he really did enjoy doing it.

he chuckled a little. "we'll be sure to blame Clint." Steve agreed, looking highly amused before grinning at Tony's eager desire to suck James off. once James had come with a sharp shout of pleasure, not bothering to grip Tony's hair. just letting the other do as he wanted. "alright. nap time." Steve decided with a grin as he curled up on their mattress as Bruce staggered in, covered only by the blanket Natasha and Clint had slung over his shoulders. Bruce didn't even pause, he just fell into the bed, right net to Steve and resumed his sleeping. changing took a lot of effort.

Tony shuddered as james came, nuzzling his stomach as he pulled away looking up at steve with a tired smile before nodding as he got them all settled,yelping a little as bruce staggered in before settling into the bed next to the other three.

Later clint snickered a little as he looked at the four sleeping men, leaning into natasha a little closing his eyes. Simply holding her because he was feeling off balance. Stretching he sighed as he made to move off the couch he'd settled himself and natasha on."...I think...I think we should go see grant. I need..."he trailed off so very worried about facing his brother

Natasha chuckled, watching the four in the massive puppy pile. Bruce would never get in the way of the three boys romantically. Bruce didn't want a relationship or sex. the Wendigo in him cared nothing for physical gratification. the boy would thrive under such close Pack relationships though, snuggling, sleeping with the pack, eating with them, already Bruce's confidence was growing. "i want to see him first." Natasha admitted. "will you be okay with that? listening in from outside? i want to make sure...." she admitted. "i have to be sure he really understands what he did." she admitted, chewing on her lip, watching the boys. "i wonder how cute you'd look, curled up with them?" she wondered. "we're one hell of a pack huh?"

Clint smiled as he watched the puppy pile, biting his lip before growling softly at the idea. He didn’t like the idea of natasha being in the room alone with Grant before nodding tensely, “I can do that.”he said swallowing thickly, because he knew she could protect herself. That she really dind’t need him, and that grant was weaker then her for the most part, but he didn’t like not being with her. Swallowing thickly he nodded slowly. “Okay. You can talk to him first.”He muttered before smiling a little, “Do you want me to curl up with them?And you to?We could lay down with them.”he muttered before nodding, grinning. “We really are. And we’re all better for it.I’m glad the boys came...”

she smiled a little at him. "you'll be right outside the door and you can listen in." she promised him. "you'll b two steps away if i need you." she promised him. "i just want the chance to see how he really feels." she admitted before smiling at him. "he won't be able to hurt me anyway, not in the detention rooms." she admitted before giggling. "maybe tonight. i wouldn't mind a big ol puppy pile." she admitted. "for now. i think we should go face Grant before they wake up. they'll want to go with otherwise." she admitted. "come on, we'll get it done now and maybe join the puppy pile when we come back."

“Okay. Good.”clint said, even if he was upset, the man was willing to trust her. “...I know. Besides, you’re better then him, you’ll be fine.”He said, even if he was fidgety, before grinning. “A puppy pile will be grea.t”he snickered before nodding, “Yea. Let’s, otherwise James’ll want to come and be intimidating.”Clint made a face before heading down to the dentention center, settling outside the door as he went in. “...So. You really are alive. I hadn’t been sure.”Grant said as he moved to the bars of his cell, tilting his head as he watched natasha.

she nodded. "i am better than him in every way." she agreed with a smile. "Puppy piles are pretty awesome." she agreed. "he will, and we don't want him to do that." she agreed, leading the way to the detention center. "yes. i am alive." she admitted. "barely. even with Frigga healing me, i was bedridden for a week." she admitted, sitting down in the only available chair, staring at him. "i want to know why you did it." she ordered. "you attacked me from behind with demonic energy you knew would probably kill me on impact. why!?" she demanded.

Grant frowned at her tilting his head a little,for a moment looking so much like a confused clint it was hard to see."because I was told to."he said simply knowing there was other reasons, that he was trying to make the world a better place, and that what he did mattered, but Peter had managed to get through to him, and at the end of the day, that was the reason. "Garret told me to."he saidwith a sad little shrug

she nodded. "yes i had heard that." she admitted. "i suppose the question now is, if Garret tol you to do something again, would you do it?" she wondered. "would you choose Garret over your own brother? who has always been a little bit afraid of you? if he'd had his way, you would never have known he was your brother after all." she admitted, staring at him. "do you deserve the chance i want to give you Garret?" she wondered.

Grant frowned as he stared down, shaking his head. “No. Because they don’t care. They didn’t bother telling me that things had gone wrong, that nearly killing you was going to get me caught. They didn’t care that it’d get me killed.”Grant sighed softly, looking away frowning as he considered it. “...No I don’t. I mean, I did nearly kill you.”

she examined him for a moment, trying to decide if she trusted him or not before nodding. "alright. so you don't really feel bad about almost killing m at all. well, i suppose you weren't raised the right way to allow for those kinds of emotions." she mused. "i think we could work with you a little." she admitted, standing up. "i'll be back later. maybe." she mused, stepping outside and looking at Clint. "i think he could be a valuable alley if we could get him the right kind of education. he needs some honest affection in a bad way. you want to go in or wait?"

“....I would have regretted it if you actually died, Natasha. You are enjoyable to talk to. Not to mention, I know Barton. He would have killed me if you’d died.”Grant shrugged a little before frowning a little, trying to understand her reasoning before nodding. “Goodbye.”he said sounding almost sad that she was leaving him to his own devices again. “Hm, we’ll try. I mean. He’d be good to have around....but no...I don’t...not yet.”Clint said studying his girlfriend.

she shrugged. "it hurt like fuck you know." she admitted. "i almost wanted to die it hurt that much." she mused. "and your right, you would have died. but it wouldn't have been just Clint killing you." she admitted before shrugging a little. "in any case, i'll be back later." she admitted before leaving. "alright." she agreed, smiling at Clint. "you need to face him on your own terms." she admitted. "lets go back up and puppy pile." she decided, kissing him. "or we could go up and have sex."

“I know. I am sorry.”Grant said watching her with sorrowful pained eyes, watching her go. “I will. Eventually.”Clint swallowed hard before smirking at her, “Sex then doggy pile I think.”he said looking amused as he picked her up, heading for their rooms, nuzzling her a little as he walked. “How are you feeling?”He said worried about her to.

Grant examined him for a moment and then offered him a sly little smile. "i believe you." she admitted before nodding at Clint. "i think we need to get a serious psychologist in with him. he's trying to have the emotions a normal person has and he's truly sorry that he hurt me. whether it's because he trusted the wrong person or because he got caught or because i got hurt i don't know." she admitted before smiling at him. "i'm still a little weak kneed yet. but other than that i'm perfectly fine." she admitted, kissing him gently.

"I'll talk to phil about getting someone in to talk to him....I'm sure it's a littls of all three."he said sighing a little and eveN if he didn't want to admit it, he was worried about his brother."good. Cause I have plans for you."he smirked resting his hands on the others hips Before picking her up And heading up for his room."you are amazing."he muttered as he shut the door behind them and pressing her against it.

Tony whined a little nuzzling his face against steve's chest looking annoyed at being awake when he didn't have anything to Don even if he knew he had to be getting to class.

"i'm sure it is too." she admitted with a smile. "he's been brainwashed i think." she admitted. "the poor little bastard." she muttered, shaking her head before grinning at him. "good, i like it when you have plans for me." she admitted, moaning eagerly as she wriggled against him, grinning.

"ugh." Steve complained when he was nuzzled, Bruce whining and threw an arm over his eyes, ignoring the yelp from James who had ended up on Bruce's other side and had just gotten smacked by the Wendigo. "tired. shut up." Bruce ordered with a growl, James growling right back that Bruce was the one being noisy, Steve sighing and snapping at then both to shut up. they both did. "...where's Clint and Nat?" "probably having morning sex." Bruce mumbled.

“Probably. He is a poor little bastard, but he’s not who I want to talk about right now.”Clint grinned smirking at her as she looked him over, groaning as she wriggled against him, tightening his grip as he pressed her tighter into the door. “Whatever shall I do first....hmmm...”He muttered dipping his head, biting her gently, sucking a hickey into her neck.

Tony whined softly at all the moving and noise making, sounding whiney and tired, “Lots of mornings start like that. Clint and nat having sex.”he muttered smiling happily as his kitten jumped up next to him, the soft furred kitten pressing it’s face against his, wanting attention.

she smiled a little. "of course not, your getting me naked as i recall." she purred, wriggling against him. "so. get me naked." she ordered, voice a husky growl before moaning at the bite, arching into him and rolling her head to the side, giving him more room, legs spreading for him, inviting him in. letting him do whatever he wanted.

Steve snorted a little and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "food?" "of course." Sebastian stated, already setting the table for breakfast. "i feel like shit today." he mumbled. "what's wrong?" "my joints hurt again. and i feel sick." "is it the medication?" "probably." Steve mumbled, rubbing his eyes again. "would you care for some tea to sooth your stomach instead of Coffee this morning?" Sebastian asked Steve who nodded. "yes. thanks." "any other symptoms?" "my stomach hurts and i feel weak as a kitten." Steve admitted with a yawn. "and i can't sea, to wake up this morning." "he's just having a bad day. he gets like this sometimes." James admitted. "he usually has trouble breathing about this time too but i guess the worms have cleared up enough that he's not having that or the heart palpitations." James admitted. "it's just a napping day, he'll feel better by tomorrow at the latest."

“Hm, that’s true. And you are a sight to behold naked.”He smirked a little amused as he shifted his hold on the woman, before smirking, to eager to get her naked as he simply burned the clothes off her, harming the clothes but not harming skin. A obviously practiced thing, and one that he was extremely proud of having finally mastered it. “Yes!”He grinned pleased as he raised his head, looking at her, like a little kid who’d just scored a touchdown, he was always so pleased when he didn’t mess things up when he tried new stuff.

“food.!”Tony grinned squirming away feeling tiredly hungry before looking at steve, whining quietly as he looked at the other. “Do you want me to go see Frigga?”He said studying steve as he sat next to him, gently stroking his hair, before sighing. “...do you want me to stay with you today?”He asked, willing to skip classes if steve’d feel better.

"yes. i am." she agreed before squeaking when all her clothes turned to ash. "you asshole! that was my favorite Bra!" she complained. "that was YOUR Favorite Bra!" she accused, scowling at him. "i demand you take me shopping toay to have it replaced! and i want three more for the emotional trauma." she growled. "and if i'm missing hair you can bet i'm draining your account! again!" she warned before kissing him. "but your fucking me first, so snap to." well she clearly wasn't that angry with him.

"ye, food." Bruce agreed, slowly sitting up. "James... why are you in my bed?" "this is my bed. and Steve's bed. and Tony's bed. and your bed. and Natasha's bed. and Clint's bed." Jams informed Bruce while Steve snorted. "it's the communal mattress you just fell asleep here." he informed Bruce who nodded. "no, i don't need Frigga, it's just the worms." Steve huffed, rubbing his stomach a little. "i've had this for a while now. i'll be fine." he promised with a smile before blinking when Tony offered to Steve. "no. i'll b going to classes today apparently. me and James are going to learn how to read." "Lady Frigga is here with the test results." Sebastian informed them. "com and eat. here, Steve, some tea for your upset stomach." "thank you Sebastian."

“It was?But-Oh!Dammit.”Clint cursed as he looked down at the ash, sulking even if he’d been utterly pleased with his progress. “Hm, emotional trauma?”He snickered a little before kissing her slowly, “Fine. And you’re not missing hair, promise.”He said rolling his eyes a little even as he kissed her, snickering. “So demanding.”He teased as he pinned her against the wall, effortlessly holding her up as he slid into her with a moan.

“....It’s everyone’s bed.”Tony said smiling a little, “we were cuddling, you came in. Apparently you wanted company.”Tony teased a little amused even though he still looked worried for steve before nodding a little. “Okay....”He said before making a face. “That’s cool.”He said sulking even if he didn’t want to miss classes, he also didn’t want to leave them alone when steve was so tired, looking up at frigga with a smile. “hey Frigga.”He said almost shy around the motherly woman as he settled in a chair to eat.

she snorted at him. "well that's what happens when you burn clothes." she huffed with a roll of her eyes. "yes, emotional trauma, you scared me pissless." she complained before smiling at him. "i better not be missing any god damn hair." she growled, moaning as she was kissed again, nipping at his lips before moaning as he slid inside. she was always wet for him.

"oh." Bruce said, rubbing his eyes. "i don't remember coming in. i guess i zone out after even though i was aware this time. that's fascinating. i need to make a note of that." Steve snorted, amused by that. "yeah. cool." Steve huffed, sulking. "i'd rather lay in bed." "Phil said if you didn't feel well you could skip." "yes but you can't skip with me and i don't like that." Steve grumbled. "hello." Frigga said, looking rather upset. "i've spoken to Phil. your all excused from classes." she admitted softly. "i'm afraid it's not good news." she admitted, Steve pausing and looking up at her with wide eyes. "both James and Steve carry Hepatitis B. James is Acute. he'll flush the disease on its own, on his own, we'll be giving him a run of drugs to help. he's only had it for a while. Steve's on the other hand is likely going to be chronic." "what does that mean?" "it means Steve has likely had Hep B from a very young age, possibly even birth, and has given it to James. likely a few times." she admitted. "it means Steve is going to be sick a lot, for continuous periods of time." "that's not how Hepatitis B works." Bruce protested. "that's not how it works in humans. the werewolf physiology is different."

Back
Top Bottom