Blackthorne Acadamy(Avengers-Au) Moon/Lady

"we should have, i didn't know it would look so amazing." Steve admitted, eyes burning with lust, smirking as he watched Tony. "good boy. look how gorgeous you are when you cum." he teased, smirking when James pulled away, panting to kiss Tony and move his fingers out of the way and slipped his own in instead, stroking Tony's prostate a few times just to make him see stars. "i'm gonna fuck you. what position do you want?" James asked with a grin.

“I’m amazing.”tony muttered shivering, looking up at his alpha with wide eyes, swallowing hard, “You’re gorgeous.”he muttered squirming, moaning as he looked down at james, whimpering quietly as the other slid his fingers into him, squirming and needy, falling apart as he struggled to understand what the man was asking him. “Like this. Face to face.”he demanded, wrapping his legs around him.

"you are amazing." Steve said, panting at him with a grin and lust blown eyes. "your the one who just came, beautiful." Steve admitted with a grin, watching his boys, James moaning, pressing his teeth against Tony's neck and pinning him to the bed with only his body weight. he wanted Tony's hands free, so the man could claw his back if he so desired. "don't tense, take a deep breath." Steve coached, running his fingers through Tony's hair while James very carefully, very gently slid into Tony, a slow half inch at a time. "there's such a good boy. look how well your doing, taking all of James cock like that. such a good boy."

"I know. But your pretty to."Tony muttered nuzzling the other's hand as he was petted smiling as he considered the other. Gasping as he was pined to the bed he squirmed shivering as he went lax under the more dominant man, shivering as he wrapped his arms around the other, holding onto him as he whimpered, taking a deep breath trying to relax, gasping softly as the other pushed into him, nails digging into his shoulders as he looked up at him."good?"he muttered watching them both

"alright. we're all pretty." Steve agreed with a smile, watching them. "look how very gorgeous you are. squirming under James." he purred with a smile, James growling eagerly at the words because he was horny nd Tony was submitting under him so perfectly. "very good." James moaned. "so tight. so very good." he moaned, shuddering against the other. "you okay? doesn't hurt too bad? need me to go slower?"

Tony whined a little, blinking wide brown eyes as he looked up at him, trying to focus enough to find words as he squirmed, short nails biting into the other’s shoulder, whimpering. “I’m okay. It’s,...weird a little...odd...different then my fingers.”he muttered looking up at him, eyes blown with lust and neeed, features soft with love.

years passed and the only further problem they had was Grant's uncle catching wind of him and trying to murder him. unfortunately for the man, Grant had been trained by both Loki/Sebastian and Thor and defeated and killed his own uncle so effortlessly it was a laugh. they had all had a very calm time of things after that and Beelzebub was even sitting in the audience in human form to watch the Pack Graduate. Bruce had become a master over his Wendigo form and hd gotten a medal for putting an end to the increasing Wendigo problem. his 'serum' if given to a newly changed child within a month, completely removed the curse from them. those that missed the deadline, at least had control over their transformations. he and Phil where planning on getting married in a few years. Steve and James had learned massive amounts in the few years they'd had and where graduating with honors and where looking forward to becoming productive members of society. Natasha was already employed by the hunters and private investigators an had made enough money that the pack was already buying a house together. well, more of a mansion.

"Graduates, i give you your Class Valedictorian, Tony Stark!" Fury declared, grinning at Tony while everyone clapped cheered and whistled at Tony. delighted that Tony, who helped everyone, was graduating top of the class.

Tony grinned, laughing as he got up on stage, smirking. “Hm, just look at that. On top, just where I belong.”The young werewolf grinned at his pack and friends. Because while he’d never be as big as his boys, teh man had settled and grown into his body, settling easily and confidently into being the omega in his pack. “Now, don’t mourn to much. You wont be without us long. As of this afternoon, both Clint and I shall be returning to teach in the fall.”Tony grinned looking around him, smiling because it was utterly amazing to him, that so much had changed, and become better.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom