A (fake) marrige made in hawkeye heaven (Krystal x KGT Witty)

Krystal smiled at him, giving him a kiss. "Well, maybe I can help there. What's your job at the company again?" She asked, hatchinhg a plan. She'd give him a magic crash coursebin undercover and his job. Krystal chuckled. "Today is Stevie's birthday. Its a marathon in honor of him. They do this on bucky's birthday too, since he's in most of the later ones. The ones where he's actually destroying hydra bases. Most of them are silent though." She explained, snuggling into him. She had missed just relaxing in someonle's arms, though she admitted she was pretty horny. She kissed him again slowly, running a hand down his body as she pulledboff his pajama top, smirking as she broke the kiss, sucking and nipping at his neck. "Woud a little morning nookie calm your nerves? I mean, we are supposed to be newlyweds." She said, running her hand down his chest again.

JJ nodded, frowning slightly. He hated that his mother cried so much.He loved her so very much, and just wanted to see her smile again, and clint seemed to do that. He hoped the sometimes not so bright archer wouldn't break his mother's heart. He chuckled ablittle at tony's comment, nodding in agreement. "True, but what I want to talk about ids a little different." He admitted, blushing just slightly as his hair darkened to a more purple hue. His hair change with his moods, much like his mothers. "Tony, I need your help. I fell in love with someone, but i'm afraid If I tell him, he'll break my heart because he likes women, and I don't know what to do. " he said, shuffling a bit, his blush deepening. He hoped Tony wouldn't do that to him.

He breathed in through his teeth as she kissed his neck which was extremely too sensitive for her to do without him twitching. He had to be held down in order for her to continue what she wanted, he felt her continue to nip at his neck causing him to stretch even more for her. He let out a heavy breath answering each question and statement she had said previously with each breath. "Counsel member right hand man to the Ceo" he said the cold air hitting his open torso as she moved her hands on his chest. "I see, just funny" he said feeling his neck get tickled again. "Yes krystal, yes please" he said looking down at her

Jj had peaked tony's interest as soon as he said different "oh and who is he, because in the 21st century I can promise you not everyone is as they seem." He said looking at JJ curiously. "Believe me I should know" he laughed knowing that he had always been bi sexual, and only Krystal knew.

Krystal smiked, kissing him again, and inbthat kiss, weaving a spell that would give him all the information he needed to go undercover. When she was finished, she nipped at his neck again, enjoying his squirming. In a flash they were inbtheir bedroom, and she was o n top, kissing at hid neck as she took his pants off. "Well, you're wish is granted my very sexy archer." she said, kissing all down his body until she took his cock in her mouth, deep throating him. Fae don't have gag reflexes.

JJ fidgeted even more, blushing a deep red. "Well, actually Tony, its.. you." He said softly, shutting his eyes as if he thought his old friend would laugh or something, not knowing the man was bi.

Clint watched as all the info flew into head but he wasn't as suprised he immediately appeared in the room her bodh hanging over his as she continued kissing at his neck. Her lips ran down his body until, making his body twitch with each kiss until she put her lips on his cock. Bobbing her head deep on his shaft, it was almost too much last night he didn't even think she liked hin but it was pretty apparent to him now.

Tony looked to JJ smiling lightly, he wasn't dumb there had been many instances where JJ's love for him was obvious. He kept his mouth shut so that JJ could get up the courage to say it having an answer ready for him when he did. Tony looked down and chuckled as he moved closer towards JJ putting a hand on his arm before whispering "I know" and giving him a light kiss. JJ had always been there for him and he had always been handsom even though he was just a little under the age of 70 being fae his body stayed perfect

Krystal kept on bobbing her head, increasibg her speed. She wanted to make him cum first before she let him into her wetness. She kept increasing her speed, her head only a little blue blue blur. She abosolutely loved him, even if she still burned a candle for bucky.

JJ's eyes widened. "Yo-you d-do?" He stuttered, startled by the kiss, kissing him back, pulling Tony a little bit closer tentatively, wanting to go further, wanting to be his everything, but not sure what to do. He had been in love with him so long, he wanted more.

Her mouth surrounded his piece making it seemed like she was intent on milking his cum. He felt her mouth move faster and faster with the bottom of his cock sliding on the top of her tongue making him groan. Her head moving faster and faster she really wanted him to cum and it was increasing in pleasure the faster she moved.

Tony broke the kiss looking at him as he was pulled into a longer kiss "Yes I do" he said trying to catch his breath. He held JJ close knowing that JJ would eventually be the man he married although he thought it would have happened long ago.

Krystal could tell clint was getting closer to his limit, so she sped up even more, enjoying the cute sounds he made. Ste talkedbyo him telepathically. "So, you think this is helping relax you my sexy archer?" She asked him, running her hands uo and down his sides, enjoying making him say her name.

JJ leaned into tony, kissing his head. He looked at him curiously, shuffling slightly. "Was it that obvious, tony?" He asked, looking curious and embarrassed. He had loved Tony a really long time, and it was a comfort to know the man felt the same. "So, what do we do now? Personally, i'm kinda horny." He admitted, thinking about strapping tony to the ceiling and having his way with him Johnny had told him that Tony was a sub, but he never believed them. He'd never believed him when Johnny told him Tony was Bi either. It didn't seem like the man at all.

He couldn't even answer his thoughts were drained as she moved faster wanting him to cum. He groaned as her bobbing on his cock sent him past the limit causing him to cum in her mouth. His cock twitched as he felt it drip down the sides of his shaft, the warm feeling making his cock twitch even more.

He looked to JJ nodding with a light smile "at times yes other times no" he said with a slight chuckle as JJ admitted that he was horny "well is there something ylu want to do about that?" He asked curously holding JJ's hand.

Krystal licked and drank up all his cum, licking her lips. It was sweet, just like him. She smiled at him, giving him a kiss as she stripped her panties and t-shirt. The shirt, magically going back into the storage box that smelt like Bucky. She slipped her wet pussy over his cock, controlling her depth as she kissed him. "I love you, Clint." She said nipping at his neck as she thrust on top of him.

JJ nodded. "Okay. That's good" he said, blushing deeply at tony's next question. "Can we have sex?" He asked softly, popping them to Tony's bedroom.

Clint's head backed into the bed as she began to ride him kissing his neck. "I love you too, Krystal" he said placing his hands on her lower back. He felt her pussy slide up and down his shaft that was still rock hard even after she had swallowed his cum. He gave a light moan kissing her roughly as she fucked him quickly making his nervousness go away just before he had to go to work.

Tony chuckled as he was teleported to his room falling back onto the bed because he wasn't used to it. "Warn me when you're going to teleport me" he said feeling JJ fall ontop of him kissing him deeply. Tony new JJ really wanted him and tony had felt the same way, for a while actually he just never wanted to say anything so JJ could have more confidence.

Krystal kept on riding him, kissing him and his neck, just enjoying being with him and making him feel good. She kissed him again, speedingbup her thrusting, becoming just a blur asde her head. "You'll be fine my love. Call me if you need anything." She told him, and if bucky were watching, she was sure he would be jealous. Even if he didn't know why.

JJ chuckled. "Sorry Tonykins. You'll get used to it." He said, kissing him back passionately as he took off his shirt, revealing his sexy muscles. He still couldn't believe this was really happening. He knew that as soon as the fornicated, Tony would become fae like him. He hoped the other loved him enough to want to be with him forever.

Clint felt her tight pussy tighten around his cock as she moved faster making him moan, feeling his cock pulsing ready to release more cum. He kissed her nodding knowing he could trust her as he let his cum spill into her again glad she loved him enough to help him like this. He broke the kiss looking at the time and knowing he had to start getting ready before he looked back to her. "I love you Celeste" He chuckled lightly knowing she wanted him to call her Krystal "And I hate to ruin this moment but I have to get ready" He continued Kissing her neck gently before getting up and walking to the bathroom to take his shower and get ready to leave.

Tony felt JJ's warm torso against his as he kissed him knowing from how dominant Krystal was JJ would be the same in nature. "Maybe I will maybe I won't I guess we won't know for a while." He said rubbing his hands on JJ's torso as he kissed him.

Krystal kissed him bacK, running her hands down his body. "Love you too jeremy. No, go get ready." she said with a chuckle, putting on her clothes and going back to the kitchen to get the pie she'd baked out of the refridgerator. Krystal had baked his favorite, strawberry rhubarb. She hoped that he'd like it, because she"d worked hard on it

She set the pie on the table, then kissed Clint as he left, excited and scared at the same time as she walked over to bucky's house, ringing the door bell. She hoped that he'd accept her offer. She really wanted to get to know him again, and possibly make him remember who he really is. She loves clint, but she needed to save bucky for the same reason.

JJ chuckled. "I know you will, tonykins." He said, kissing him again as he pulled off the others clothes. He smirked a bit. "Now, would you like to be tied up or no?" He asked, kissing at Tony's neck. JJbwas certainly as fominant as krystal. He was just kinkier.

Bucky hadn't been watching them this morning, even the winter soldier needed sleep. he woke up hearing the sound of knocking at his door and immediately expected the worst. He grabbed his knife wearing a tight white Black shirt and black cargo pants as he answer the door combat knife hiding behind the door. "Yes?" he answer opening the door holding the knife pointed downward before seeing it was Krystal. "oh it's the new neighbor, hey I really didn't expect to see you again so quickly" He said leaning to the side to slip the knife under his belt unseen. In all honesty he didn't want to see her again something about her made him hurt though he didn't know what or why only when she was close to him though.

Tony kissed JJ watching as he made his clothes disappeared laughing at his question "You built the courage to ask it's your choice" he laughed giving him another kiss though he expected to be tied up. It's happened to him before so he didn't mind and he liked it every now and then especially when the right person was doing it.

Krystal smiled at him. "It was just you were the only one who actually came and said hello, so i thought I'd bring you some pie. It's strawberry rhubarb. I baked it fresh this morning." she explained with a soft smile, blushing in embarrassment. This was new for her, actually having neighbors, and talking to them. Usually the guests at the hotel were to timid to even talk to her, since she is the owner. Krystal smiled again, shuffling slightly. She wanted t just tell him, just wrap him in her arms and just not let go but tat could jeopardize the mission, and Clint's safety, and she wasn't willing to let that happen. "You look tense. Is there anything I can do? before I married Jeremy I was quite the good massage therapist. If you're free, I could work on you?" she asked, and you could see the deep worry in her eyes for him, along with something unreadable. She really was very concerned, and hated seeing him on such edge.

JJ smirked. "Well, I like it when man is tied up. I think a little restraint could be fun, don't you my little kitten?" he asked, smirking and licking his lips as magical silken bondage cover his lover, and a vibrating cock ring appeared at the start of Tony's cock. He kissed all down Tony's body, Nipping little hickies everywhere until he took tony's whole cock in his mouth, deep throating him quickly.

Bucky looked to her confused at why she wanted to help him so badly even though there was nothing wrong. This is who I'm supposed to watch closely He thought to himself before looking at her again shaking his head. "Thank you for the pie but no I am fine thank you though" he said not wanting to be close to her for too long. He took the pie bowing in appreciation before starting to close the door on her.

Tony took a deep breath as JJ quickly forced him back into a chair restraining him a light blue cock ring appearing around the bottom of his shaft. JJ's mouth hitting the ring almost immediately making Tony twitch the instant heat around his shaft almost making him give up so quickly though the cock ring wouldn't let him. It was built by JJ and would tighten or loosen around Tony's cock at will

Krystal smiled softly. "you're welcome for the pie. I was hoping you might like to come to dinner tonight? I'm making steak and potatoes and a few other foods." she said, looking glad that he'd liked the pie, but her blue eyes still showed untold emotion. She had thought this man dead for 70 years, and now he was right in front of her. It was almost as if hydra was taunting her. "Well, if you wanna come, dinner is at 6. feel free and drop in whenever. I'll be there." she added, smiling at him as he closed the door and walking back to her house. Once inside, she closed her eyes and took a breath. "Please bucky. Its me. I love you." she whispered, sliding down the wall. "Jarvis, top recording. now." she ordered, letting herself relax enough to cry. She needed both him and Clint safe.

JJ chuckled aroud tony's cock, enjoying the feeling. he maned ab bit, dding to it. JJ just wanted the other to enjoy himself as he was, because he loved tony so much. "you're stuck with me,stark"

Bucky nodded though only because it would be odd if he didn't except as he walked back inside wondering what was going on. So far it seemed like a normal couple why did hydra want to watch them? He had no clue but it didn't sit well with him, sure he had to follow orders but this mission seemed odd. No killing, just watching and he was watching two people who seemed perfectly normal at least to him. He took the knife out of his belt as and throwing it towards a wall making it stick flawlessly before he sat down again. Jarvis listened to her if he had a body he would nod knowing what was about to happen "Yes Miss, would you like me to call Mister barton?" He asked thinking he should make the call anyway.

"Oh I know boy but this isn't my first time with someone so skilled" He chuckled feeling JJ's tongue swirl around his cock making him twitch a little. "So you're gonna need more then that" He chuckled again lying about it knowing that he was already feeeling the cum build up behind the cock ring.

Krystal grinned widely, nodding. "See you at 6 then!" She told him, walking away after he closed the door, practically skipping away. She was excited, and planned to wow him with dinner. She missed him so, so seeing him alive was a two sided coin. It made her smile, but also pained her. When she got back in the house, she shook her head. "No jarvis. I'll be fine. Let him work. Please order me some fast food. I want fries and a strawberry milkshake." she told him, sniffling. She needed comfort food. She wasnt aware yet that shes pregnant from the morning. Krystal went to her suitcase, getting out a stuffed bear. it was one bucky won her on coney island. She hugged it close and sobbed a bit, missing her buckeye.

JJ chuckled. "Liar. I know how close you are already are, kitten" he purred, smirking as he went down on him even harder and faster.

"Yes miss" Jarvis said immediately ordering from the fast food restaurant that delivered. Clint wasn't having an amazing day either but he wasn't giving off any signs of lying. His morning started with a meeting having met the boss for the first time and Krystal was right he was absolutely misogynistic asshole and it was seen by the way he treated some of the woman who worked in the offices. Clint could do nothing but watch as he yelled at them treating them like creatures instead of humans even though he wanted to kill this bastard on the spot.

Tony smiled lightly felling his cock twitch a little more moaning as JJ sped up forcing tony to hold back even more though the cock ring helped him. "You know JJ you seem to underestimate me" he said though he whimpered lightly under his breath feeling a small drop of precum drip into JJ's hot mouth.

Krystal hugged the bear to herself, kissing it and muttering protection spells to herself. She had to make sure he would be safe this time. "Bucky, i'm so sorry I couldn't save you then, but I promise i'll save you now." She told the bear, wondering silently if bucky were watching. She hoped he'd come ty o dinner tonight. She missed him so much, and just wanted him near. "Bucky, come back to me please.." She whispered in to the bear, not knowing her voice would reach him if she did. She had no idea that Bucky was listening yo her cry right now while captain america serials played on the tv.

JJ moaned as his pace quickened, enjoying making yony feel good. "says the man whos dripping precum?" He said with a smirk, licking it all up and taking the cock ring off. "Fuck me tony." He said, thrusting his assnoverbtony's cock.

What the hell am I doing here? Bucky thought to himself killing was all he done and all he had been brought out for during the past 68 years and now they had him doing this shit. He didn't know one thing about being a neighbor definitely didn't know how to convince people of being normal either so why was Hydra having him do it. It made no sense, He sighed falling back onto the couch and closing his eyes seeing nothing for a few seconds and then a picture or video showing underneath his eyelids There it is again why do I always see this for no reason He thought to himself more as the picture began talking and crying calling out to a Bucky but he didn't know who this Bucky person was. The picture started to become more clear and as he heard the cries continue he noticed it was the women down the street and that sold his reason for hydra having told him to do this, something about her was off.

He got up walked out the door running across the street to her front door not and looked into the window which was left open and it looked exactly like what he saw earlier. He knocked on the door trying to stop himself although he felt he needed to "Celeste!" He yelled having remembered her name from the day prior.

Tony grabbed JJ's arms not realizing how quickly he had made him want to cum so quickly. He felt JJ's ass drop around his cock squeezing his cock trying to milk his cum wanting him so much. Tony moaned feeling JJ's ass tighten around his cock as he began to ride him.

Krystal looked up from the bear, sniffling. "Huh? Oh, come in. Doors unlocked." she said, wiping her eyes with a cool towel, her makeup going back to what it was. She sat on the couch and held her bear, looking quite sad and vulnerable. She needed someone, but she didn't want to bother Jeremy at work. She took in a breath. "Hey... sorry you had to see me like this.." she said softly, almost meekly, as she looked at him, unsure of what she should do now. She needed him near, yet she could sense that being near her hurt him.

JJ moaned loudly as tony started to ride him, holding onto the other man. He had wanted this so long, that it still almost felt unreal. He turned to kiss the other. "I love you tony." He said softly, beyond euphoric over this.

Bucky opened the door walking in to see her on the couch holding the teddy bear he saw in the vision. "No it's alright I was just worried" Although I don't know why He thought to himself before walking in "Is everything alright?" He asked still not wanting to get to close but something was pulling him closer to her. He walked closer sitting down but on the other side of the couch seeing the Captain America shows play on the tv which part of him wanted to destroy and the other half smiled.

Tony kissed JJ back feeling some more precum spill out as he moaned lightly "JJ I love you" He said feeling JJ rde him harder waiting for him to let it all go

Krystal smiled a little, but there was a sadness to it she'd only shown JJ or Clint. She was lucky that she had already called off the cameras. The doorbell wrang asgain, and she got it, surprised that jarvis had ordered for 2. She set the food on the coffee table, then paid sitting back down. "Are you hungry? Seems jarvis ordered for 2." She said, motioning to the food, smiling softly. At his next question, she nodded. "Yes and no. On days like this, i really just need to be held, but jeremy works alot. Its nearing the anniversary of my former lover's death, and I find crying helps. you remind me of him, actually. My buckeye. I know he would've liked you." she explained, descreetly scooting closer to him. she really needed to be held.

JJ moaned, dropping his load of cum all over the bed. He had been holding it.

Back
Top Bottom