Star Wars: The Ties of Destiny (nobody & Naomi David

Well, I'm glad we're trying it... She mentally purred as she moaned, feeling him enter her yet again... Eager to feel him seed her pussy again.

As he shoved his cock in her, Kira squeezed her thigh and pinched her nipple with his other hand. The first few thrusts were a little strange but his body got used to the movement and he picked up speed easily...

He started to bite Isabelle's shoulder muscle to keep his focus as the feeling of her pussy was almost overwhelming. Her moans sounded better than any music, as they were the sound of all their passions for each other. If only he could make this last forever...

Mmmm, Kira bit her shoulder, that felt oddly hot to her. She moaned in pleasure, this actually and miraculously felt better than last night, which was saying something, since last night was incredible!

He let her shoulder go and grunted into her ear, "You want me to cum in you again-ah don't you?" His dick was twitching as it thrust again and again, as deep as he could go...

"Of course I want that. It feels incredible!" she replied quickly, she spoke quickly before her words could be interrupted by more moans of pleasure...

"That. Is. What. I. Thought!" He pumped into her with each word to keep his breathing going. He was moaning too now, and then it happened again, but somehow his load was bigger than the last time. He filled Isabelle with his hot cum as he held her tightly against his body and moaned her name into her ear.

She moaned even more loudly when he came into her... And of course, she came as well, the pressure and heat had been building up inside her for a very long time. She moaned his name in pleasure, feeling quite delighted with it all...

As his lover finished too, Kira slowed and just held himself inside her, kissing her neck softly until her breathing was regular and his dick was soft again. He slipped it from her and let their excess cum drip down and wash away. He turned Isabelle to face him and kissed her, still in the devine energy of the afterglow. "I love you so much, Isabelle." He kissed her again before saying, "But we have to go soon. Here, Let's get cleaned up. We have to make a good impression." He laughed a little and squirted some shampoo into his hand, then started to wash Izzy's hair...

She smiled, he was such a gentle man. She moaned softly when he pulled back... She kissed, him back, and she spoke,"You have no idea how good it feels to have your gentle hands working my hair..."

"Well," he replied easily, "I was hoping you could show me next. I don't remember having it this long back then..." He made sure to wash thoroughly and spent a couple of minutes just massaging her scalp just because she was liking it ..."

"I'll happily wash your hair. I like running my fingers through your hair." she cheerfully replied. His fingers were so gentle and masterful.

"Oh good, I thought I was the only one. Here, shut your eyes." He then rinsed the soap from her hair, making sure to run through it a few more times before knealing for her to reach his head easier.

She smirked gently, and shut her eyes... When she was sure the stuff was out of her hair, she began to work his head, gently shampooing it...

Kira let his eyes close and leaned his head back a little to make it easier for Izzy, both to keep the soap from his eyes and to see his chiseled and not-too-hairy chest. He knew she would look too, and let a faint smirk onto his lips.

Mmmm, no matter where she looked at Kira, it was always a magnificent view... She continued working his hair, working up a perfect lather and a perfect massage at the same time...

"Mmmm... This IS nice. We should make a habit of it." He said as Izzy's fingers played across his head like fireflys across the night sky.

Once he was properly lathered up, she began to rinse, and she spoke,"We definitely should, it does feel wonderful... The massaging of our noggins..."

He chuckled at her reply. Kira always thought it funny that someone so straightforward would find it awkward to express her affection. More so, he found it cute. Once Izzy was finished with his hair, he stood up, planted a kiss on her forehead and thanked her. Then he handed her some soap and proceeded to wash himself. "When we get to the Temple, you should probably do the talking until the Masters see us. My presence will probably throw up red flags so you will have to look in charge of the situation."

She smiled when Kira kissed her forehead. She took the soap, and washed herself, and she spoke,"I've always been the better talker, so I agree completely with the plan. And being in charge... I like that."

"I know you do," he said. He finished cleaning his body quickly and stepped out of the shower. As he dried off he asked Izzy, "do you need new robes? I can have something brought up in a couple of minutes unless your bodysuit is still okay..."

She quickly rinsed off, and she spoke,"My suit's still good." She was smiling at him, thinking about how they were so close to freedom now!

"Great," he smiled back and went to the closet by his bed, grabbed some clothes and set them on the bed. He picked up Isabelle's leather suit and lay it out on the bed for her. "Hey Isabelle, is Master Ulrich still around? Do you think he'll vouch for me to the Council?" He knew that if anyone would, it would be their old master.

She got dressed as soon as she could, and she spoke,"Ha! He's on the Council, he's second in command now, for all intents and purposes!" Of course he'd speak for them.

Back
Top Bottom