Star Wars: The Ties of Destiny (nobody & Naomi David

As he lay his head down, Kira reached behind himself to pull the blanket over the both of them, then put his hand back on Isabelle's waist, over the cover. "Sweet dreams, my love." He kissed her head and shut his eyes.

After only four hours' sleep, Kira woke up and, carefully replacing the covers, sneaked off into the living room with his Sith lightsaber and the crystal from Isabelle's first one...

Isabelle slept with no nightmares for the very first time, a very rare occurrence since that awful day. She had the good dream, not the awful one where she stood side by side with Kira over a burning galaxy.

Naked and silent in the living room, Kira entered a meditation and disassembled his lightsaber in the darkness before him. As he replaced one of his crystals with the blue one, he accidentally connected with Isabelle's mind. She was dreaming, it was a pleasant dream of the sort that made one forget about everything dark or hurtful about the world. He found himself sitting under a flowering tree atop a hill. Below him were a young boy and girl playing a game in a tree and with him under the tree was Isabelle, genuinely happy and care free. It occurred to Kira that he had never seen her this way in their lives, and that he would give her this life. He had to.

He fell out of the dream, but he didn't dwell on it, he had to align the new lens and get his saber back together before the sun came up.

Isabelle had always been envious of the other girls, the mundanes, going about their daily lives, not having to worry about anything, not having to know how to use the Force or any weapons. She swore to herself if she ever had children they'd be happy, they could choose to join the Jedi or not, but she would give them choices, the Jedi didn't allow for much freedom, if any, really. She wanted to be free. And now that she was leaving the Order, she could have it.

By the time he finished with his lightsaber the sun was creeping up the horizon. Knowing that they would have to make their appearance fairly early if they wished to see even part of the High Council today. But first, he had to get his partner. He walked into the bedroom and opened the blinds. The pink, red and orange sky cast a soft glow over the bed and Isabelle's peaceful face. He got back on the bed and leaned close, then he kissed her forehead, nose and then her lips. He whispered to her, "Isabelle, Isabelle wake up. I want to show you something."

Isabelle smiled when Kira woke her up, the bags from under her eyes were completely gone. She spoke,"What is it, my love?" They were one person. He was thought and reason, she was... Decision and action? She wasn't sure.

Kira sat smiling proudly on the bed, but his eyes were closed. "Remember the crystal I showed you, the one from your old lightsaber? Well guess what?" He held his sword by the bone grip in the middle, the emitter pointed to the side, 90 degrees from either of them and he pressed the button. With a snap and a rasping hiss, a vibrant green blade sprung to life. Kira smirked and opened his eyes to show; "Yellow and blue make green."

She nodded slowly, and she looked delighted to see the green blade. She spoke,"Oh my love.... I'm so happy!" She wrapped her arms around him, minding where she placed her arms...

He hurriedly shut the blade off and dropped it to the bed, embracing her tightly for a while before he pulled back to make eye contact again. He knew that it had bothered her, she'd been looking at him differently. "I'm back, love."

"Well let's get a fresh start, I'll get a shower going." He kissed her again and went to run the shower. This room had actual running water, rather than the cheaper sonic showers usually afforded to public servants like Jedi. "Ready when you are, babe!" He called once the water was nice and hot.

She smiled, everything would be fresh and new, nice and perfect. She rushed into the shower, eager to feel what it was like to have a shower usually afforded to the wealthy.

He chuckled at her excitement as she stepped into the running water. The shower was large enough for them both to use at once, Hell they could fight in here, if they both used circular steps. But that was not what Kira had in mind. "Hey, before we get too busy with soaps, how about we get a little dirtier?" He slid his hands around Izzy's waist from behind and kissed her neck while one hand moved up and the other went down...

She smiled naughtily at his words, and one of her hands went to massaging his backside, while her other went to massaging his cock ever so gently...

He was a little surprised by how quickly she hopped onto his bandwagon, but it was definitely a good surprise. He massaged her right breast as he slid his fingers around her lower lips. It only took a few seconds of her soft fingers playing with hiscock before it was rock hard and he slipped his first two fingers inside her.

"Mmmmm! You've always known what pleases me!" she purred, feeing his two fingers enter her. She was glad her touch pleasured him, because his cock got hard really fast... If she was lucky, she might get him to cum in her hand...

"What can I say, I pay attention to detail," he rumbled into her ear, feeling quite sensitive from last night, he soon started to groan in pleasure and slid his fingers into her with more vigor...

She was quivering in pure pleasure, all her senses were just assaulted by pleasure, and she didn't want the feeling to end... She was moaning in pleasure as well, and she carefully increased the speed and pressure as she massaged his cock...

"God, Izzy that feels go good. Focus on the tip," he could already feel himself getting close to Cumming. He started to squeeze her boob harder and got a little more frantic as he fingered her...

She smirked when he asked her to focus on the tip of his cock, which she did.... Her moans of pleasure increased as he fingered her more frantically, it now was a question of who would cum first.

He held it in to prolong the sensation as long as possible but finally Kira lost control. His cock twitched and he bit her ear lightly while he shot his milky cum into her hand and on her ass, where it slowly washed down under the water, but not before he wiped a bit of it from her smooth, round ass to her smoother, rounder titty...

She moaned, climaxing at the same time Kira did, flooding his hand with girl cum... She smiled when he rubbed his cum on her smooth breast...

He wasted no time in turning Isabelle around as soon as she finished her orgasm. Kira kissed her in the mouth, now using his tongue on hers as he pressed his lover to the wall with his chest. He slipped his left arm under her shoulder and his right hand hiked up her leg as he positioned his still erect dick...

Mmmmm, being taken from behind sounded delicious right now... And of course, giving him tongue while they made out was perfect for her... She spoke,"Mmmm, I can't wait to see how this feels!"

"They say it's the most natural way..." He thought into her mind so that he could keep kissing down her neck while he pushed his rigid, throbbing cock into Isabelle's hot body...

Back
Top Bottom