Star Wars: The Ties of Destiny (nobody & Naomi David

She was plenty admiring his bare naked chest, he really had improved, loathe as she was to say it... Training in the Dark Side, whatever it was he did, really improved his physique. She smirked as he got some of her suit off, then she took his cue and kicked off her favorite pair of ass kicking boots. She giggled when he picked her up.

Kira kissed down Isabelle's neck to her chest while he walked into the bedroom. Once inside he lay her on the bed, pulled her leather skinsuit off completely and took several seconds to soak in the utter perfection of her form...

She purred in pleasure when he kissed down from her neck to her chest, that felt very pleasing. She smiled when he got her properly naked, and she looked excited, excited for him to get fully naked.

Once his eyes moved back up to her face, he matched her smile. As he removed his trousers he bowed straight forward and planted a kiss at her belly, then he mounted the bed, kneeling beside his lover. His fully hard member projected seven and a half inches...

Delicious, he was the very image of physical perfection... She was very pleased, purring when he kissed her stomach. She gently ran her right hand over his delicious looking member, hoping the action would please him.

His already racing heart seemed to leap when she touched his manhood. He caught his breath and reached out to feel her unbelievably soft yet firm, full breasts. He began to pinch the nipples while he use the rest of his fingers to knead at the fleshy bulbs on her chest.

She liked how he was touching her breasts, it felt so new to her, yet very pleasing, like massaging never before massaged muscle... Judging by his face, she could tell he was enjoying how she touched him... She wanted to please him, so she was beginning to carefully massage his cock...

He let out a low moan and slid one hand down her belly to her vagina and slipped a couple fingers in. He felt around inside to see just how she would react as he rubbed the lips with his thumb...

Oh... Having his fingers inside of her felt so alien, so strange, but also so good at the same time! She softly moaned... She spoke,"Incredible..."

After that reaction me felt that it was time for the main attraction. With a little kiss to the lips he took his fingers out and moved over her body. Kira gently spread Isabelle's legs and moved in close, lining up his cock to finally enter her soaking depths. Leaning forward to make eye contact again, he let the tip press into her slightly and asked in his deep whisper, "Are you ready, Isabelle?"

Isabelle felt very happy, and very excited. Very good feeling combining together like a delicious bubble drink. She spoke,"Yes, I'm ready, and this is what I want."

With a loving smile, he brushed his nose to hers and pressed his face into her neck as he pushed his hips forward. He was amazed at how tight her inner walls were as he spread them apart. A little bit in he met the small resistance he had been told before to expect, he just pushed right through it and kept going slowly deeper until he was fully inside. "Good god, you're so tight!" He said as his left hand went back to massaging her breast.

Losing her virginity was much more painful than she thought it would be, but honestly, to lose it to her beloved, it was worth every bit of pain she was feeling at the moment. She spoke,"I'm a virgin, what did you expect?"

Somehow, despite the incredibly significant thing they were doing, Izzy's incredibly blunt answer made Kira throw his head back, laugh out loud and sit upright, still fully submerged. It was a quick laugh though and he brought himself back down to her face. "I am too you know." He rocked his hips back to drag part of his shaft out, then pushed back in a couple more times to get back on track. "At least, I was a minute ago," he grunted out before he started to kiss her breast directly...

She loved hearing Kira laugh, it was such a beautifully rich sound, and she purred when he began to kiss a breast... She spoke,"Really, not even when you were told I was dead?"

Kira paused and sighed. He planted his hands on the bed outside of Isabelle's shoulders so he could look her in the eye. When he answered, his voice was full of emotion but unfaltering. "I've only kissed one other person. She was weak and stuck to me as soon as she got to the academy. I kept her alive for a few months before someone got her alone and attacked with a sword he wasn't supposed to have. She was dying and terrified. I calmed her down to ease the transition. That's all." He stared into Isabelle's eyes a moment before he cleared his head of the past. "You're the only one I love. Now, let us make love," he whispered and kissed her lips as he started to make a slow rhythm with the motion of his body against hers...

It was sad, the story Kira told her. He always had a way of attracting people to him. And why not? Handsome, likable, smart. A Perfect person. She smiled when he was done, slowly moaning in pleasure...

Kira's left hand held onto Izzy's thigh while he rolled his hips. He could feel her pussy walls pressing together when he pulled back and gripping his cock every time he forced it in again. From the sounds she made, he could tell that she was enjoying his every thrust and twitch, this heightened his own pleasure and as he grew used to the motions, he began to pick up speed.

God damn, sex felt so incredible... Had the mission seven years ago had gone properly, she would have had them screwing soon as they got onto the ship home.... But she was glad for the wait... When he began to pick up speed, she began to moan more in pleasure.

It was not long before all this new sensation had him starting to moan too. He felt his cock somehow get harder as pressure started to build inside. He kept his pace steady, though with the sight of Isabelle's boobs bouncing against the motion of their bodies exciting him further, he knew not how long he could continue. Kira still held her thigh with one hand and the other slid up her side, brushed over a breast and then moved to her cheek. "I'm -ah- getting closer," he moaned, then kissed her neck while the pressure kept building behind his cock..

She was moaning so much in pleasure, she was feeling that damn incredible... He was so gentle, but so strong... She moaned,"I'm close too!" Her body felt hotter, she could feel it...

He was glad to hear that from her, their first time was turning out better than he had hoped for. Suddenly, he could feel her insides contracting around him as she drew closer, and with a final mighty thrust Kira's cock was as far as it could go and he lost control. He let out a long, loud moan as he felt a stream of cum shoot directly into Isabelle and his hands automatically grip her ass and boob, respectively. He jerked his hips back and forth another time and let out another burst...

She felt so much heat... So much pressure... She had to let go... And so, like he did, she came... It was such a glorious feeling, having their juices mix together like the way it was now... She was loudly moaning in pleasure.

When he felt-and smelled- her own fluids flowing out, Kira forced himself to thrust a few more times through Izzy's convulsions until she finally relaxed. He stayed over her and caught his breath for several seconds before giving her another long, indulgent kiss as he pulled out of her and lay on the bed.
When he did break the kiss, he lay on his side and held her close, one hand on her back and the other on her waist. He could think of nothing much worth saying, the afterglow seemed to erase his mind as he got lost in Isabelle's eyes...

Isabelle had never physically felt better. She had never emotionally felt better. In all, she felt perfect, absolutely perfect. She was happy to kiss him back, moaning as he pulled out of her. She snuggled up to him, and closed her eyes, feeling at peace.

Back
Top Bottom