Star Wars: The Ties of Destiny (nobody & Naomi David

Soon they made it back to the dorm hallway and the door to the room that Kira and Isabelle had shared. When he thought of it, it seemed odd of the council to allow this. The official reasons; making it easier for their master to find them quickly and the fact that, as children, they would each be overcome by anxiety when kept apart more than a couple of hours much like twins in the order were known to do. That was enough for the Jedi though, and Kira was glad for it, back then and now. He realized that he was just standing in front of the door, unable to make his shaking hand touch the button to open it. Kira balled his hand into a fist and took a deep breath. He looked at Isabelle and laughed nervously. "Sorry, I just never expected to see this place again." After another calming breath, he pressed the button and the door hissed open...

Isabelle and Kira's room, there was a way to tell which part of the room you were in. Kira's looked neat and tidy, while hers was littered with machine parts and such. She was reminiscing about it all when they arrived at the dorm, and she smiled, opening it. Their room looked pretty much the same, right down to his tidy half and her messy half.

Kira grinned as he stepped through the doorway and sat on the foot of his bed. His few belongings were there; an old book about training and care of Kath hounds (he had always wanted one), his favorite set of robes and the bright green ribbon he used to thread into his braid for ceremonies, and even the framed photo of his parents that he was not supposed to have but liked to look at sometimes. And of course there were the myriad electronic and mechanical bits strewn all over Izzy's side of the room. "Nice to see you still keep your junk on your side," he teased.

"Of course my crap stayed on my side. It's my stuff, if I let it stray to your side, you could claim it!" she replied in an equally teasing tone. Oh, all the memories of the mischief she and Kira used to get into, the memories were very strong in the room.

Kira burst into laughter at her reply, even falling onto his back and spreading out on the mattress. Once he calmed down, the young Jedi, for that's what he would be for at least a couple of days, kicked his boots to the floor and sighed. Turning on his side to face Isabelle, he kept smiling boyishly and asked, " So what new inventions did you manage to come up with while I wasn't here to distract you?"

She smiled at Kira's cheerfully ridiculous display, an she spoke,"My proudest invention. Something to help snipers make a better shot. It's a small computer that calculates distance, air temperature, moisture, wing miles per hour... Everything you can think of that would affect a shot. It also accounts for how good the sniper's eyes are, or how poor they are, and adjusts accordingly. it also makes sure you don't hit anybody but your target, preventing civilian and innocent casualties."

"Huh," Kira looked closely at the little device. He wouldn't know what to look for, not being nearly as good with computers as she was, but he trusted that it was at least as sophisticated as she said it was. After a second he looked back at Izzy with a devilish smile and cocked an eyebrow "protecting innocents, just the sort of thing a Jedi would invent. But you know what? I bet this thing could make more than a few credits if you sold it to the right company. Then we wouldn't even need jobs."

"I like working. Makes me feel useful. I'd get bored sitting on my ass all the time. Selling to the right company, all of my inventions, we'd be millionaires, maybe more." she spoke earnestly.

"Yeah, I bet we could." He said thoughtfully. "Make enough to get one of those mansions out by the forest..." He propped himself on his elbows to see Isabelle better. "Or would you rather live closer to the city? The kids could go to school and have friends, and there's still plenty of room for training, if they want to." He was looking at her with an excited, hopeful expression. One he had not shown anyone since they used to dream about knighthood together.

"Nice big house... Enough for training, a small armory... I'll dream it up later on." she cheerfully spoke, her face had that dreamy quality about it she had not had since childhood.

"Yeah, plenty of time for that later on. First come here," he said, sitting up and patting a spot next to himself on the bed. "I want to show you something I bet you never found all those years."

"Really?" He laughed, sitting so that he faced Isabelle head-on. "I would have. Anyway, I just wanted to give you this," and he leaned forward to kiss her on the lips, then sat back again, grinning from ear to ear as if he had just kissed her for the first time.

She smiled, and happily kissed him back. It brought her so much joy to kiss him, she had missed him for all these long, difficult years, and she spoke,"Mmmm, we should look for the holocron..."

"You don't think it could wait a few more minutes... Do you baby?" He asked in a low, sensual tone as he leaned in again to brush his fingers up Isabelle's arm and set his other hand just above her knee.

"And we will," he rumbled back, then planted kisses along Isabelle's jaw and neck, breathing deeply of his lover's sweet scent, basking in the warmth of her presence and to a lesser extent, her body. His voice took on a convincing tone as Kira returned Izzy's massaging with a similar technique he had learned in the Sith; using small charges of electricity to both relax the tighter muscles and excite her nervous system so that her skin would be far more sensitive. "Like I said, I already gave a good idea who has it now, and where to start. But right now, we have some time. Besides, " and here Kira lay Izzy down on his bed and started to unzip her bodysuit again, "I can't tell you how many times dreamt of you in this bed with me..." He stopped his hand just below her navel, the suit now showing Isabelle's belly and chest without yet exposing her whole breasts. Slowly, Kira licked up her body and he kissed the girl in the mouth some more...

Damn Kira, he had always been able to talk her into anything, if it had been anybody else, she would pretty much have said HELL NO, but with him, it was always HELL YES! She smiled, softly moaning in pleasure with his kisses. Moments later, she began to feel relaxed, though she felt... Staticky, that was the word, electrified, like all of her hair was standing up, though it wasn't. She purred, smirking,"What exactly are you doing with electricity, handsome? It feels... Good!" She heard the slow unzipping of her suit, then the silky feeling of his tongue on her body... Then the making out...

He smirked at her and replied softly, "You're always so... tense," he started as he slid his hands onto his partner's bare skin and focused on her shoulders. "So I'm helping you release with a massage that goes..." His hands slid down Izzy's back and slipped off the leather jumpsuit completely before returning to focus on her thighs and butt. "Deeper," came his low whisper in her ear before he sat up on his knees, took off his tunic and bent low again to play with her perfect breasts...

Her skin was even more sensitive than ever. Her nerves were always on a 10, but Kira being Kira, managed to turn it up to 11. It was like she could feel the roughness of his hands more than ever now... She spoke,"You've not lost your touch, love, I'll give you that." Indeed, he had magic hands, could always calm even the most tense of muscles. She smiled, and spoke,"Can you show me how to do that?" Privately, it'd be good for sex... And a good torture technique.

"I'll break it down for you later," Kira said while he slipped off his pants. He was, of course, already rock hard and nearly aching to feel the addictive sensation of his lover impaled on his member. He started by rubbing the back of his shaft along the dripping slit of Isabelle's sex. He held her back with one hand and used the other to hold his dick as he rubbed the head on her clit. "How does this feel, Izzy? Does this turn you on?"

She sounded very pleased, and she spoke,"Mmm, I hope I can treat you to that some day!" She sighed in pleasure at the sight of him with his pants off, once again, they were going to make some sweet love... She moaned as he rubbed his cock along her clit, and she spoke,"Oh handsome, the words that could be used to describe this haven't been invented yet!"

"Well, who needs words, when we have action?" Said Kira as he lined up his cock and slipped it a couple of inches into her sweet pussy. It felt like Isabelle's body was already growing used to him. It was as if even in sex, they were made for each other. With this thought in mind, Kira drove himself deeper and grabbed her hips as he sat upright on his knees. He knew that she liked how much more defined his muscles were now, so he would give her a show this time...

She smirked, like always, Kira had a point. It was like when ever he spoke, he was always right. She purred softly in pleased when he entered her pussy yet again, it was like he was molded specifically for her, and she, for him. She smiled widely, getting a good view of his muscles. Where as both of them were baby fat all those years ago, they were now both hardened muscle.

As he started to rock his hips into hers, Kira could start to feel burning in ab and back muscles he didn't even know needed work until now. His body seemed to want to rest, but he would have none of that! He was still Sith trained, after all; the master of his body, so Kira started to use the Force. He poured all his anger and fear at loosing Isabelle from the last few years into fueling himself and after a couple of minutes he realized that he was fucking her hard, fucking her like a Sith, and the sounds she made and the feeling of her body taking his passions excited more...

Back
Top Bottom