Guardian(lady/moon)

"mmm i like it when you bite me." she agreed again, a little too fucked out to be thinking properly. "she went like, a block down the street and Happy took her." Natasha said with a shake of her head. "so no she didn't go alone." she admitted, sighing as she pulled on her clothes, jumping when her phone rang. "there! see, it's Anna right now. hey Anna i... who i this? River?" she asked, startled. "what do you mean you've had your head bashed in and your not sure what happened?! where is Happy?!....shot..." she whispered, mortified. "oh shit.... listen i have to go. go to the hospital, or call 911 or something." she ordered River before hanging up and dialing the 'Avengers Assemble' code. "Anna is missing. Happy's been shot and River, the guy she was going to meet, had his head bashed in." Nat explained. "spread out, look for signs."

"well that's true." Steve agreed. "i don't like to bother you when your being productive i guess." he admitted with a smile. "you speak something, but i'm not sure it's actually English." he admitted with a smile. "Clint does curse people in a really weird way." Steve admitted. "she is horrible." he grumbled before jumping when his phone and Tony's both went off. "Avengers..." Steve answered, paling. "Anna's missing. suit up and get Jarvis on the lookout." he ordered Tony. "i'll fuck you once we have Anna back."

“Good.”James said even if he did look worried still, annoyed with the idea that anna hadn’t told him. Granted, he’d been busy, and she didn’t have t tell him everything, they weren’t dating anymore, but the idea of her being out there alne, even if she took happy, made him twitchy. Startling a little at the sound of the phone, he paused in the middle of pulling on his shirt, before paling already running for the door to get suited up, barely waiting for natasha to catch up before he walked out, slightly amused that they avengers were such a well oiled team, that within moments, they were on the streets, looking for anna, even as tony used jarvis to search to.

“I know. And I like that you don’t. But I like you being down here to.”Tony smiled because he did, and he knew sometimes, steve was just content to watch him work, and that was perfect for them. “It is english.”he declared before startling as the phone went off, wincing as he picked up, “Kay. Find anna, keep James from slaughtering anyone that gets to close, and then locking him in a room afterwards, comes before sex.”Tony snorted a little amused even as he suited up, the suit settling over his body like a well oiled machine, waiting just enough time for steve to suit up before picking him up and heading out, even as he had jarvis looking to.

"yes, good." she scoffed, rolling her eyes before paling as she realized she might have gotten Anna killed. fuck. who the hell had taken her this time?! she was quick to head straight to the psychologists office, run by one River Takayomi who was sitting on the front steps next to Happy getting medical assistance. neither looked to be in life threatening danger, but since Happy had been shot in the shoulder and in the leg, it was clear why he hadn't been of any assistance. River on the other hand(looking perfectly human even if his clothes where strange) looked as if his entire face had been beaten in. he was a mass of bruises and blood and was cradling a broken arm, cracked ribs and a broken jaw. he looked like hell.

"i've got James. we're going to the mind doctor place Anna was headed to." Nat informed both James and Tony before hanging up. "come on Tony. we'll look in the locations around the psychologists office. you can hack into the video feeds with Jarvis and see if they saw anything and i'll talk to the people and see if they saw anything." he decided. it wasn't long before Jarvis piped up that he saw the man who shot Happy, beat the hell out of River before kidnapping Anna who had been knocked out during the scuffle. "...Christopher Johnson..." Steve hissed, pale. "when the fuck did he get out of prison!?" he demanded, horrified. "he's Anna's abusive Ex! can you track them Jarvis?" "Yes Sir. i have followed the video trail to-" Jarvis paused, calculated a bit more and then rattled off an address. it was an old warehouse. no doubt that's where the asshole was hiding from the law. it probably wasn't going well.

when they got there, it was worse than they'd thought. Chris was already dead, he'd nearly been gutted by a steal rod that he'd been impaled on. Anna defending herself. she was in horrible shape though, she was naked, coated in semen, she was bleeding from various cuts and scraps and the bastard had clearly beaten her. the most terrifying part, aside from the fact that she too had a broken arm, a broken leg and shattered fingers, was that her stomach had a massive bruise covering the entire expanse. she was clutching her stomach and sobbing, too lost in pain and terror to know who was touching her, so she struggled and screamed and fought against James, Tony, Steve and Nat. it was only hen Bruce gave her a mild, safe for the baby sedative that she began to calm down.

“Let’s go then.”Tony said already hearing the other’s leaving, knowing they’d find out soon enough what was going on. Even if someone could hide from the avengers, there was no one good enough to hide completely from jarvis. Paling as he heard the name he looked at James, watching the winter soldier settling into the suit, it was a weird combination to see the trained assassin so completely comfortable in captain america’s suit. Right in that moment, he knew that no matter how far he’d get away from being the soldier, the Soldier would always be the Captain, would always be the guardian who came to defend. And in that moment, he knew that if christopher wasn’t already dead, it would be days before he was allowed to die at the guardian’s hand. “Jarvis, reroute medical to the warehouse, and get bruce to meet us there.”Tony ordered even as they got to the warehouse.

“Anna!Anna it’s us. It’s me,”James said pushing the cowl back as he gently set her arm, trying not to move her to much, trying to get her to see him, but backing away when he realized they were just making it worse. Looking beaten when all that was left to them was to let bruce drug her. Shuddering as they headed back to the tower.

When anna woke, Tony offered her a sickly smile, still suited up and ready to defend, even if it was the tower, and nothing coudl get past them. “Hey, darling.”He said gently, not sure if she’d see them, would understand where she was. “Your’e safe. I promise. You’re home.”Tony said, glancing towards bruce and steve, wondering if they should get james, who was currently putting a new meaning to the whole sentinel of liberty title, and had turned the tower into a fortress of his own making, and standing guard for the last twenty four hours to the point, that tony was wondering if his mind was snapping under it. Leaving it up to steve if he wanted to get him.

River and Happy where both moved to the tower while the others ran around. River was soon asleep and Happy was very upset that he had been useless. Steve just watched James pull o the Captain America suit while he pulled on his own black leather Commander of Shield outfit with only a little pang of jealusy directed at James being Captain again. Steve nearly started to cry when he saw Anna. he had grown very attached to her, she was like a baby sister to a great many at the tower. he felt crushed. there was nothing he could do to help her. there was nothing he could do to fix this. useless and pathetic. all he could do was stand guard over her while she slept.

"T..Tony?" she asked, whimpering at him, trembling. "Tony. Chris! he's free! he took me! i couldn't st.. stop him!" she sobbed, reaching out for him, nearly crawling into his lap. it was a testament to how much she trusted him, letting him touch her after being raped. she babbled into his chest while Steve rubbed her back and called for James. he knew that James and Nat would calm her down better than anyone else would. "easy now... easy." Steve murmured. "he, he said he was going to kill my baby!" she wailed. "he was going to rape and beat the baby out of me and he was going to make me watch the baby die before killing me!" she gasped, weeping into Tony's chest. "he killed my baby!" but he hadn't. Bruce said that the baby was still alive and thriving. there was no way to see what kind of damage had been done if any at all. he was certain the baby would be born rather healthy, and alive. there was no signs of total trauma and she wasn't showing signs of miscarriage but it was impossible to tell if there would be lingering problems for the fetus.

“Hey, pixie-stix.”Tony said smiling at her, because she’d refused to let him eat the sugary sticks of pure sugar, the man teased her about it sometimes. “No, no he’s not. He’s not free. You’re out. You wont have to wrry about him anymore.”tony said moving to get get, holding her close, before sighing quietly as he realized steve was calling james. “You’re okay. You and the baby, you’ll be okay.”Tony muttered rubbing her back, “Your baby is not dead, you are not dead. Chris is. Though there’s a running bet on whether James is going to ask loki for a favor, to fix that. But your guardian is making sure things are safe a-”Tony glanced up, smirking slightly, stopping as he caught a look at james face. There was nothing sane in that look, before the brunette focused on Anna. “Anna?”James said still wearing the captain suit, moving over to tony, crouching down so he was face level with her, hesitating in touching her, not sure if she’d accept it. “Anna?I promise, you are safe.”James said, not about to admit to the favors he’d called in, or tell her exactly who was in the tower, because he knew that if tony or steve figured it out, he’d get scolded for being obsessively overreacting.

she sniffled and giggled at the nickname as she always did. "i do! he won't ever leave me alone!" she whimpered, hiccuping against Tony. "the baby is dead. it's dead and it's all my fault for wanting it to be dead!" she wailed, Steve wincing a little. he knew she didn't really mean that, they had been passing thoughts as any woman with a baby from an abusive rapist would have. "wait.. he's dead?" she asked, looking up at him, eyes wide, wet and glossed over from the emotional shock. "J. James!" she whimpered, reaching out for him, grabbing him and trying to climb into his lab, never mind that he was standing, sobbing wildly into his chest and begging him for forgiveness. "she doesn't seam to realize that the baby is okay." Steve explained to James softly before glancing at him. "and i want a turn." he ordered. who was he to scold when he would have done the same thing if he'd been capable of calling in such a favor?

“He will. And the baby’s not dead. And you don’t mean that, even if the baby died, it’s not your fault. We know that, James and Natasha know that. Dn’t worry. You and the baby are fine.”Tony said looking utterly out of his depth and freaked out, because this, this is so why he didn’t do relationships well. Tears were totally not his thing. “He is. Creatively and bloodily, at least for the moment. I think the Star spangled dick with a plan is bringing him back just to kill him all over again.”Tony muttered. “...Does he know you call him that?”Clint said shaking his head. “Of course he does. He calls me worse.”Tony said rolling his eyes, because the sarcasm and words between him and james had mellowed from serious anger, to simply poking fun at each other. “Hey, sweetheart.”James muttered startling a little as she tried to climb on him, pushing tony out of his seat, and ignoring the billionaire’s yelp as he settled into the chair himself, holding anna gently. “Shush, I got you. You’re safe, and the baby’s safe.”he muttered stroking her hair, before a small smirk twisting his lips as he looked up at the other, realizing everyone had guessed at which favor he’d called in. “....Talk to loki. He’s standing guard over him for the moment, but we should totally tag-team him into Hel’s halls again. No vahalla for the wicked.”James muttered resting his head against anna’s, closing his eyes. The guardian was tired and feeling gutted, and yet couldn’t sleep, even knowing that loki, thor, the other guardians of the galaxy, not to mention the rest of teh avengers were there. He knew it was overkill, and that he probably shouldn’t have called Quill in for something as simple as a domestic dispute, but the other guardian hadn’t argued with him, simply come and had his ship hovering just out of orbit. He knew he was insane, but he couldn’t help it.

she shook her head. "it's all my fault!" she whined, Steve offering Tony a reassuring Smile. the only thing he could do right now to assure Tony that he was doing just fine. "S.Star spangled dick?" she asked, looking horrified. "you. you can't call him that!" she complained, shaking her head before snuggling into James and resuming her sobbing. "ou okay Tony?" Steve asked, looking vaguely amused as he helped Tony to his feet before giving an anxious look at Anna before leaving so she could cry in peace. he felt so hopeless. he knew that Thor and Loki where in the building, he knew that James had called in a few other favors, he could only be thankful. he himself had set Shield on high alert, he didn't tell them why but he had no doubt that Chris hadn't just 'escaped' since there had been nothing in the news. that meant it had been covered up and that meant that Chris had been released for the sole purpose of hurting Anna. Peter himself didn't mind hovering for a while, it was nice to be back on earth and show his friends how amazing Earth really was, though Rocket had been very unhappy with realizing what a Racoon really was and Groot was dismayed to realize that none of the other trees could talk.

“No it’s not. And I can call him anything I want.. The klondike can’t kill me, it’d upset his best friend. So I’m all good.”tony said most because he knew his nickname thing amused and baffled james as much as it annoyed him, so tony wasn’t to worried about it. “I’m okay.”Tony reassured him looking amused as he stood up, wincing a little as he looked at the two. He hated this, hated not knowing. “We’re going to deal with this, and let him take care of her.”Tony muttered already heading for his office, having every intention of finding out how the hell chris had become a problem again.

James was quiet as he held anna, holding onto her as he stroked her back, trying to comfort her, and himself, standing up and settling them both into the bed, curling up around her, settling the shield over them like the world’s smallest blanket, making sure she was the one that was mostly covered as he pressed a kiss to her head. “rest Anna. I’m here, and Natasha’s guarding the door.”he muttered, knowing that eventually he was going to have to go talk to the others, and deal with chris, but he was feeling to wound up, to go deal yet. He was going take care of anna, and that was something he could do.

she scowled a little. "i can still kill you. i'm a psychologist, i wouldn't bat an eye." she pointed out, trying to stem the flow of tears as Steve choked, trying not to laugh. "yes. i agree. come on., Jarvis? where is Loki?" he was down in the basement, filing his nails like a preppy teenage girl, bored even as Chris tried to bash himself against the bars. he was dead anyway. "talked to my daughter." Loki stated. "apparently this was Calvin's doing." he paused. "and Maria Hill's. she arranged a false prison transfer." he admitted. "apparently she thought it was all Anna's fualt that her plans on seducing Steve never worked." Loki admitted. "Cal just wanted Anna dead so you would be more distracted so he could steal Skye away." Loki explained. "anyway, Hela has tied his soul to the body as a favor. he can't die until i give the command release and after an hour he'll heal completely. feel free to get creative" Loki assured them blowing on his nails and giving them a critical look before snapping his fingrs and watching a tiny brush paint his nails a perfect shade of green for him.

she sniffled and hiccuped and shook and shuddered against him, completely breaking down but was soon asleep. it was River who gently knocked on the door, looking perfectly normal and fully healed as he walked in with a few mugs of cocoa and some food. "if i come in, will you attack me?" he asked James, since he knew that James could tell that River was anything but human.

“Hm, but you’d upset steve.”Tony said smiling a little, before nodding as he left. Amused as he gathered what he needed to work, working on the tablet before heading down to talk to loki, tilting his head before swallowing hard. “I knew Maria hill was going to come back and bite me in the ass.”he sulked a little, sighing quietly, rubbing a hand over his face before smirking at the god. “Well, thank you for that. We’re going to have fun. Then let James have a shot at him. But I don’t think James is leaving anna anytime soon.”Tony smirked a little as he set the work aside, the gauntlets setting on his arms as he glanced at steve. “Shall we?”He smirked as he shook his head at the sight of loki doing his nails, smirking at steve. He was going to have fun doing this. Because he was a mad genius, and turning himself over to the evil nasty part of himself, was a thing of utterly terrifying beauty. Setting on Chris with a single minded obsession.

James growled quietly as river knocked on the door, twitching a little. “Yes.”he said not bothering to lie. “Give it to natasha and let her bring it in.”he said shifting to look at the other, sighing quietly. Closing his eyes, exhausted himself, even if river was making him nervous.

"i'd help him get over it." she mumbled before going to sleep, not even twitching when River knocked. he just nodded and handed the plate to Natasha and stood, back to the door, on guard while Natasha delivered the food, leaving only once she was back in position once more. leaving James to help Anna through the trauma. "i've got the door James, go lay in bed with her and get some sleep. you'll wake up the second she twitches." she reminded him.

"she can't have done this recently. this must have been before she was arrested. a prisoner transfer takes over a week to organize." he admitted. "so those 'Hydra' Rumors must be more than rumors." he growled. "i'll be snapping her pretty little neck for this one." he snarled before smirking a little at Loki who looked bored. Steve knew better, it was hard to tell, but Loki adored Anna and judging from Chris's lingering wounds, Loki had his own turn torturing the man. Steve settled in to watch Tony lay into the sick bastard, eyes blown with lust as he watched Tony work.

“Thanks.”James said relaxing as natasha handed him the food, nibbling on it, before looking up at Natasha when he spoke. Shaking his head. “No, I can stay up.”he muttered even as he sat the food away, shuffling over into the bed and settling down next to anna, both gun and shield within reach as he snuggled down to sleep, utterly exhausted.

“No, she couldn’t. Which makes me wonder just how many of our guards aren’t really ours.”Tony said sounding annoyed and worried, because he knew james was standing on a razor edge of control, hoping that james would remember to not kill them for this, for their mistake of not dealing with maria earlier. Shouldering the guilt and blame, that really should be laid at maria and cal’s feet, but tony had always shouldered more then what his due was. “I think we’ll all be snapping her neck over it.”He said smirking at Loki, as he set to work. Stepping back as the floor under his feet grew slick with blood, his dark hair plastered to his head with it, looking up at steve, his own eyes blown and shivering. Lust driven, the anger he had been feeling, translating into lust and need, his own subspace from before, still a mess from maria screwing with his head, leaving him in a bad place where chris’ pain had just dumped fuel on his lust. “Steve?”He muttered as he stepped out of the room, glancing at loki. “I’m done for now, and James is sleeping. I’d suggest not disturbing him for awhile.”He muttered.

Later james stirred slowly, sitting up, sighing quietly, calmer, even if he wasn’t completely steady, the man was better. Running his fingers through his hair, he ran a hand over his mirror, offering natasha a sickly smile as he held out his arms for her, before speaking. “Loki.”he said glancing at the magical mirror, resting his head against natasha’s stomach as she moved over to him. not ready to face the emotional wounds that seeing anna like this had ripped open and cut to the bone, simply wanting to make sure everything was locked down and safe.

he nodded. "i'm going to ask James to borrow Loki." he admitted. "i hate the little bastard but he can pear into people's minds and he'll be able to tell us who is loyal, who is Hydra and who just doesn't give a shit." he admitted. "we just have to keep James calm enough to ask him." "or ou could just ask." Loki pointed out, Steve startling. he'd forgotten Loki was there. "sorry. would you?" "of course. no more than three hundred people a day though or i might get a headache." "....uh... yeah. no problem. we'll do it alphabetically." he decided before smirking as he watched Tony. "upstairs. bed. now." he ordered, ignoring Loki completely, dragging Tony up the stairs and into the bedroom where they took turns fucking each other senseless.

"Here." Loki said into the mirror while Natasha crawled into bed with James and Anna. "The bastard is kind of dead at the moment but he'll be back up to torturing state by the time you get back up." Loki promised before showing James his nails. "do you think this color is a bit over the top?" Nat snorted. "a little." "...would Gold highlights make it better, or worse?" "definitely worse." "hmm... maybe blue instead?" he mused, picking the nail polish off before kicking the door Chris was in, he was moaning. "shut up you." Loki ordered the slowly coming back to life prisoner. "i've been contracted to work s a snoop for Shield by the way." Loki informed James, looking for all the world as if he was completely unaffected by everything that had happened. only James would see the smallest hint of rage, the slight tone of voice, the way Loki's nostrils had flared when Chris had moaned, the way his eyes where tight at the edges. only James knew Loki was mere seconds and one more bad blow away from completely decimating entire organizations for what had been done to Anna. Loki was almost, so very close, set to simply hint down every single Hydra person and slaughtering them, their family, and any connections they might have to anyone.

“Good idea. I like it.”Tony said before startling as he looked at loki, making a face. “You’re being quiet, it’s sorta freaky, and made it easy to forget you’re there.”Which was never a good thing when it came to the mischief maker. “Bed sounds good.”Tony grinned pleased as he followed the other upstairs.

James smiled a little as he gently stroked Natasha’s hair, shifting to give her more room before nodding. “It’ll be a litlte while, but good to know he’ll be waiting.”James said before shaking his head, “It is. And you could do it blue and red, I’m sure a certain thunder god would apperciate you wearing his colors.”James said mildly, sighing a little as he nodded. “Good. I was about to ask you to look into it.”James said watching him, before sighing again. “Loki, if I’m not allowed reverting wholly to the Soldier to deal with this, you’re not allowed becoming the megalomaniac bastard either.”James said, because james still was heartbeats away from a full scale slaughter, the winter soldier at his worst. “But I was also going to tell you, if you needed a...break...Quill and Gamora-”James winced a little, that wasn’t a conversation he wanted to have with natasha, definitely not. “can come down, and you can go...play intergalactic warlord, or go see just how good Thor is with his hammer.”He said, knowing that he was being annoying, but somehow, he’d come to care for the godling, and if he was heartbeats from slaughter, he knew loki was walking that razor edge of control to.

Natasha smiled at him before fussing over the sleeping Anna to make sure she was warm enough. "he's here for as long as you want him, he can't die and he can't escape. even if he does get past the charmed bars, his soul will leave his body as soon as he get's fully out of them, rendering him completely incapable of movement." Loki admitted. "his soul is tied to the body too so his soul won't be able to wander off either, or possess anyone." Loki was, as always, overly thorough. "i think NOT!" Loki huffed, even as he examined a blue and then a red bottle of nail polish. "but i desire to become a megalomaniac sadistic mass murderer." Loki whined. sounding so much like a child that Natasha had to stuff her hand into her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter. "Gamora huh?" Loki asked, looking very amused. "i'm going to go pick fights with Thor and trick him into finally fucking me. you call Quill." Loki ordered, the mirror going blank. "so whose Quill and Gamora and why did you hesitate?" Natasha wondered, looking amused.

“Cool. It’ll be a stress relief. A beating of a idiot.”James snickered a little at the idea, before rolling his eyes. “You are so obsessively overly prepared, it’s amazing that you have ever had kids.”James snickered a little before making a face. “I think you totally should dress in the thunderer’s things. I hear they make thor colored underwear these days.”James said smirking before rolling his eyes. “Well, you can’t. IF I can’t, you can’t. Besides, I think our respective significant others would have a problem with both of us doing the megalomaniac thing.”James said snickering as he listened to loki whine, before staring at loki. “Yes Gamora.”He said refusing to give the man whatever reaction he was looking for. “Fine, go get fucked.”He ordered rolling his eyes as he ran a finger over the mirror surface. “Peter Quill and Gamora are the other guardians. And I always hesitate mentioning women who can kill me. It’s a instinctive fear of that they’ll hear me and try to kill me in my sleep for daring to speak their names.”Nope, nope he was not having this conversation. “Quill!” “What?”The dark haired guardian appeared in the mirror, raising a eyebrow. “You’re having sex?I don’t want to know about this, Barnes.” “Shut up. You and the others can come down. I’m sane, if you wanted to show them around. I know you’ve wanted to.” “Indeed. We’ll...be right now.”Peter said with a smirk as the mirror went blank, yep definitely amused.

"i had children because i wanted them." Loki stated with a shrug and a grin. "really? well perhaps i'll have to go through your dresser drawers in order to find some then." Loki quipped right back at James. though they would get reports two hours later that Loki had been caught robbing a lingerie store. "i don't have a significant other. i have an asshole who keeps calling me 'brother' instead of 'lover'. it's annoying." Loki huffed, looking very disgusted with the oblivious, to the point of brain dead, Thor. he smirked at James, clearly he'd gotten the reaction he'd wanted anyway. "i will. even if i have to tie his fucking self to the bed and rape him." Loki admitted. "that'll teach him!" Natasha agreed with a snigger.

"aaaw, do you hesitate when you say my name too?" she asked with a grin before smirking at the mirror. "actually, it's Loki whose getting laid." she informed the Mirror with a grin. "and i'm not ure about the sane part but he's at least not homicidal." she admitted with a grin. "how are they going to get down here? i'm pretty sure Taxi's don't go into space." she admitted with a smile.

“Which is a disturbing thought. You having kids.”James teased before laughing, “They do indeed.And they’re not in my drawers!Mine are all black widow. And iron man. I mean come on, iron man is just so dreamy.”James rolled his eyes, because they all knew that james barnes was the straightest man ever, and no matter how he teased steve and tony, he’d never consider actually hitting on him. “well, go get him then, and beat him into calling you lover.”James snickered amused as loki left.

“I do indeed. Though not as much as I used to, you like me for sex. Not overly afraid you’ll kill me these days.”James said, which wasn’t something he could say for gamora, if she was still sore over the way he had simply left her and their fling without ever saying anything. “That’s even more disturbing, loki getting laid while Barnes is the one in bed with a beautiful woman. The world is ending”Peter smirked at natasha’s words before nodding. “Non-homicidal is okay.”He agreed as he left. “No, but they have a way of getting places. They’ll be here soon.”James said despite having invited them down, showed no sign of going to greet, or introduce his guests as he pressed a kiss to anna’s head.

“....Hello...”Tony paused looking up from the tablet he was holding staring at the human and definitely not human, and....raccoon?And tree? As they materlized in his living room. Peter tilted his head, wincing a little. “Sorry to barge in. Barnes said to come down and say hello...”The man said, as he realized that the commander of shield had no idea who they were. “I’m peter quill. And this is gamora, rocket, and groot.” “Ah...the other guardians. Yes. He did tell us about your existence....hadn’t realized he’d called.”Tony said looking startled to see them.

"it is a bit disturbing isn't it? i'll have to introduce you to them." Loki admitted with a smirk before smirking even bigger. "do you suppose i could make both Steve and Thor jealous by flirting with Stark? that would be great fun." no wonder Steve didn't like Loki.

"hmmm. that's only half true. there are days where i might kill you." she admitted with a giggle. "i couldn't replace you very easily, that's true, but i'm sure someone would come along in twenty or fifty years." she teased with a giggle, kissing him gently. "i know right? but if we had sex now my little sister would likely want to join in and that just won't end well, OW!" she complained, pouting at Anna who had smacked her in the arm. "shhh.... sleein..." Anna ordered, snuggling tighter into James, Natasha chuckling.

Gamora looked decidedly bored when they appeared, looking around at all of the furniture. "Hey! hey Quill!" Rocket said, yanking on the mans pants. "me and Groot are gonna go down to the park and chase pigeons and freak out the locals!" "you are not." Gamora ordered. "The Guardian has need of us. we are here for a mission, not for fun." "hey! who died and put you in charge!? besides, this is so a Vacation! Guardian only wanted Quill, not the rest of us, right Quill?" Rocket demanded before blinking at Tony. "hey! this is the Guy! the Guy that has more sex than you Quill! he's like a legend!" Rocket admitted, fidgeting with his weapons belt. "i could have sworn i had a pen in here." "what do you need a pen for?" Steve asked, lifting an eyebrow. "and why is there a talking Racoon in our living room?" "whats a Racoon?" Rocket asked, wrinkling his nose at Steve. "and i need a pen so i can get his autograph!"

“It is very disturbing. And You probably can.”James said rolling his eyes knowing loki would indeed probably be making steve jealous in short order.

“....Thanks, vixen.”James said making a face at her, sighing quietly, making a face at the teasing as he kissed her back, ignoring the slight worry that tightened his chest at her teasing, before snickering. “True. Anna would be very upset really.”James muttered before snickering as natasha got smacked. “You don’t have to stay you know.”James muttered gently holding anna as he looked up at natasha, even if he didn’t want natasha meeting gamora on her own, he also knew that if he tried to tell her not to go talk to her, natasha would disobey, and he’d be in even more trouble then he already was. Already regretting calling the guardians.

Peter looked down at the man, before shaking his head. “No, you’re not. We’ll go exploring later. Just because he said he wasn’t homicidal,doesn’t mean the guardian doesn’t still need us here.”Peter said, because while james hadn’t said anything beyond ‘get here. Now.’, he was taking it to mean that the man wanted them all, and he knew better then to let rocket and groot wander. “I am groot.” “I know big guy, but I promise, once we know what’s going on, we’ll go look around.”Peter said before pausing, looking at the billionaire staring at them. “....I’m a inter-galactic legend?”Tony said perking up at the idea. “Only in the worst of ways.”Peter said snickering a little, before looking at steve. “And the Guardian asked us to come since he wasn’t sure what was going on, he wanted guards.” “And a raccoon is what you are, but a earth animal...”Tony said still wondering just how james could command so many people to simply drop everything and attend his needs, now. IT was a scary show of command, really.

she smiled at him and kissed him again. "i do have to stay." she stated simply. "your here after all and i get bored when i'm not with you." she admitted with a smile. "besides, you'll sulk if i'm not here and i have no real interest in meeting some guy named Quill." she admitted with a snort. "besides, i never got my nap and River is being annoyingly depressing. he seams to think it's all his fault Anna was taken, never mind he was hurt so bad that he had to be resuscitated." River had been dead for a full minute when the EMP's had arrived and restarted his heart.

Rocket sulked at him. "can't we just go for a little romp in the park?" Rocket asked hopefully, his ear flicking. "just a little?" he sighed when he realized Peter wouldn't cave. "fine... can i at least take apart something?" Rocket asked hopefully. "you are an intergalactic legend!" Rocket informed Tony, pointing at him before turning back to Quill. "Groot is a free spirit! we can't keep him trapped in here! he'll go dry!" Rocket complained before brightening. "i can't wait to meet this Guardian guy, he's supposed to be some kind of impressive!" Rocket admitted, looking around for him. "Why has the Guardian not come to meet us? are you holding him against his will?!" Gamora demanded Tony, hand on her weapon.

“”Oh, well okay. Better be with me, quill’ll hit on you otherwise.”James smiled a little, kissing her softly. “His name’s peter actually. He’s from earth.”He shrugged a little before nodding, settling in close for a nap. “Well, we’ll just have to disabuse of him that idea. Later. After our nap.”he said holding her close, sighing quietly as he rested.

“In a few minutes, Rocket.”Peter said sighing a little, knowing he’d have to give in sooner rather then later, otherwise it’d be bad. “I’m sure if you asked, Tony might let you.” “You hear that steve, I’m a intergalactic legend!I’m so totally awesome.”Tony grinned at his boyfriend. “We’ll take him to the park, soon Rocket.”Peter promised before snickering a little at rocket’s words. Tony held up his hands in a clear sign he didn’t want trouble, looking at steve for help. “Oh no, scary lady. The guardian is here on his own free will. But he’s probably not convinced himself to leave the mother and child who were harmed.”Tony said swallowing hard, not knowing anything, but not willing to give them someone who mattered to james, until they knew more, because he better then anyone, knew that some people would be used as hostages against you if others knew you cared for them, and while he trusted james choices, he didn’t know them well enough to tell them about anna. “Jarvis?” “Sir, The guardian and the Widow have gone to sleep for the moment, and will be up after getting some sleep.” "There. Not hostages, simply sleeping."Tony said watching gamora, curious about the pretty alien woman

she snorted. "god forbid. you know i'd be more likely to kick his ass." she admitted. "the only reason why i like you so much is because you understand in ways no one else but Clint possibly could." she admitted. "and Clint is gross." she admitted. "he doesn't shower for days!" she muttered before smiling. "yeah. Bruce is actually helping River but i don't think he'll forgive himself until Anna does." she mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

Rocket brightened quite happily at having gotten his way. Peter Gamora, Drax and Groot had all grown quite impressively. had become mature and the like, but Rocket was a Racoon still, no matter how impressive his brain was, he would always be a racoon and they where not not very well known for their self control or their patience. intelligent yes, very clever but that was usually cut by the intense curiosity and childishness. "Why do you call me as such when that is not my name?" Gamora wondered, Rocket snickering. "it's because your frighten him Gamora." Rocket explained. "good. the small human male would do well to be afraid of me." Gamora decided. "i will believe you for now. but if he does not appear in the next twenty four hours, i will kill you and reclaim him." she informed him. "pregnant woman?" Rocket asked, looking curious. "someone attacked a pregnant lady!? that's just sick, there are lines you shouldn't cross, right Groot? of course i'm right. i hope the bastard is dead." "...well. he's sort of dead." Steve admitted with a smirk. "...sort of dead? how can someone be sort of dead. he's either dead, or he isn't, right?" Rocket asked, looking rather puzzled.

Back
Top Bottom