Guardian(lady/moon)

“Ahhh, you know. That makes sense. He’s been out for a few days, I assumed he was doing public stuff, but he might have been ring shopping.”James said looking thoughtful before snickering. “He might be doing both really.”He pointed out, before making a face. “I do not worry about stupid stuff. And don’t cuss around the kids.” “You do to worry.”Peter snickered a little. “And it is...”Peter frowned at the flowers, “Because she’s not good at it, and either is Gamora, so you got the job. Though it could be worse, she could have let Tony do it. We would have ended up with Iron man and Captain America colors for everything.”James snickered a little trying to calm down himself, before tilting his head at loki. “Don’t worry, she’ll like it steve. It looks better.”He promised.

Steve nodded. "that was my theory." he admitted before smiling. "it would be great if he was, but he's just not ready for a baby of his own yet." he admitted. "he barely handles the kids he does have access to." he admitted with a smile. "you do worry about stupid shit. your worried right now that Natasha's going to change her mind. therefor, something stupid because she's never going to change her mind." he pointed out with a smile before shaking his head. "i'll put a dollar in the jar later." he promised. "your still being really stupid." he pointed out. "well. i'm not all that great at it either. she should have asked Skye to do it or something." he admitted with a huff and a shake of his head. "she could have let Tony do it, he does have a good eye for color." he agreed with a chuckle and shook his head. "what's wrong with red, white, blue and Gold?" he asked curiously. "okay, if your sure." he agreed, looking a little fussed still, scowling at the boutique before abandoning them and adding a little splash of red tot he centerpiece vases on the few tables they had for the guests.

“Hm, well we’ll hpe for a marriage proposal then. And he does fine with the babies. Though watching him freak out on how to hold them, or what to do when they need changed is amusing.”James snickered a little. “I am, and she totally could.”James sulked a little before rolling his eyes. “Okay, maybe it is a little stupid.”James made a face before snickering. “Skye’s busy helping her get ready. And getting her dress herself.”James smiled a little. “Cause it would be so wrong to have a captain america/iron man wedding without you two getting married.”Peter snickered a little. “I’m sure.”James promised. “You ready?”Tony grinned as he went to the other room, knocking lightly on natasha’s door, nervous and fidgety, because as weird as it was, they’d given him the highest honor he’d ever thought to get, he was marrying them. He’d wondered why they hadn’t chosen steve, but james wanted him as his best man, so tony got to marry them. Opening the door a little, he smiled at the sight of the bride, grinning .”James isn’t going to know what to say. You look amazing, Nat.”

"he does do well with the babies and he's just getting better." he admitted with a smile. "she totally would never." Steve scoffed, rolling his eyes. "your worrying about nothing." he assured the other. "Skye makes a lovely bridesmaid." Steve admitted with a smile. "i should totally propose to Tony ad put him out of his misery." Steve agreed with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "make up some bullshit excuse about being unable to figure out how to buy a ring." he mused with a grin. "i'm ready, are you ready?" Steve asked James with a smile.

Natasha looked up at Tony and beamed at him, looking about ready to leap out the window she was so excited. "thanks Tony! i'm so excited! i'm getting married!" she paused to fan her face. "i'm getting a little overwhelmed. is James being ridiculous? i know how he worries." she admitted, looking a bit worried about James. "i can't believe your going to officiate my wedding! it's just so perfect!" she gushed. there was no one she wanted more to marry them. well, maybe Phil, but he was ring bearer since he wasn't allowed to officiate things anymore after he sort of ruined the wedding between Sharon and Pepper.

“He is. Even if he’s trying to figure out how to have Dum-E change diapers instead of doing it himself.”James snickered before smirking a little. “You should. It’d probably be better at this rate. If you leave him to it, you’ll get some ridiculous insane proposal.”James snickered a little looking nervous before nodding a little as he straightened his tie. “I am.”He said smiling as he moved towards the alter, looking amused at the soft lighting tony had rigged, and while he knew the city was just beyond, the magic and tech both loki and tony had rigged, made it appear like they were in the country, away from everything. A lake front wedding, without going out of the city. Perfect. “I’m so ready.”

“You are. And James is overwhelmed and fidgeting himself into a stroke. Thankfully, Anna and the twins are busy trying to chew on his tie, so he’s calm some.”Tony snickered a little walking over, kissing her cheek, “It really is. It’ll be fun, cause I’m so going to convince steve to roleplay later, I mean, I am a priest you know.” “You are so far from a priest, it’s not funny.”Clint rolled his eyes looking amused as he held out a arm from natasha. “Let’s go lovely. Tony, go.”he snickered smiling as the billionaire headed for the altar, looking at natasha. Pressing a kiss to her forehead gently.”Love you Nat.I’m so happy for you.”He muttered holding her gently, simply remembering everything that had led to this moment, before heading for the other room with her,smiling at the soft sounding music starting to play.

he snickered a little. "i know. that was Hilarius. Dum-E is actually getting fairly good at it." he admitted with a grin. "actually, a ridiculously insane proposal could be fun. maybe i will leave him to it." he mused with a grin, following James, rings safe in his front pocket since they didn't have a ring bearer. he smiled, impressed with a show, soft sunlight falling through the windows even though it was cold and gloomy outside. he was going to have to applaud Loki, who had mellowed a lot, ow that he had given birth and was fucking Thor on a twice daily basis. he was so helpful now that Natasha was getting highly suspicious that he might be up to something, which was, of course, Loki's ultimate goal. "good. i am too." he admitted. "it's amazing to see you and Nat so happy."

" stroke even, well i better not be late then." she agreed with a giggle, shaking her head. her soon to be husband was such a fusser. "you are a priest, go punish your naughty Alter boy, after the wedding though!" she ordered Tony with a smile, accepting Clint's arm happily. he was supposed to be trailing behind her, arm in Skye's. since Skye was her bridesmaid and Clint was her brother. Phil would be walking her down the Isle as her father and crap... now she was crying she was so happy. "i love you too Clint, i'm so happy i almost can't stand it!" she admitted. "don't let me cry! my makeup will run!" she ordered, following him and beaming at Phil who was waiting to give her a hug and a whisper about ow beautiful she was. once she was in place, Skye and Clint would take their places, and they would go down the isle to Natasha's wedding march. the music began and Nat had to take a moment before she started to cry again, then, once she'd gotten herself under control, she walked down the aisle, beaming at James, Tony and Steve.

"I know. Anna enjoys it really when he let's dum_e do it."james snickered before rolling his eyes.""you better not tell him that, you'll get insane stuff all the time then."james smiled a little eyes widening when he saw his bride.

"Better not. I'd hate to see that headline. Former captain dead on wedding day."Tony said with a snicker before grinning."definitely going to punish him."he said already plotting how to seduce steve."well don't cry then. You're supposed to be black widow you know. Whatever should the other agents say if they could see you crying."clint teased a little as he walked with skye out. "Nat?"james muttered slipping his hand into hers, squeezing gently, looking worried about her as he realized she was crying. Looking so utterly better then he had when he first returned. Happier and content, even if at the moment he looked worried about her

he snorted. "she just flat out likes Dum-E." Steve admitted with a smile before snickering. "of course i'm not going to tell him, he'll wig out if he knows i know what he's up to." he pointed out with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

Natasha giggled and shook her head. "good, you have fun punishing him then." she agreed with a smile before shaking her head. "i can't help it, i'm just so happy." she admitted, heading up the isle slowly and smiling at James looking so very happy. "i'm okay, just emotional, i can't stop crying, i love you so much." she admitted, kissing him gently, hoping to calm him, and herself, down a little bit before turning to Tony while Phil sat down to watch the wedding. he knew that Tony would do a good job.

James smiled, relaxing as he smiled at her, tilting his head a little. “Love you to.”He muttered, ignoring normal wedding practices, hey, it was a private wedding, he’d do what he wanted, leaning forward to press a kiss to her forehead. Holding onto her hands as he glanced at the oh so serious billionaire, he knew the man had spent a ridiculous amount of time working on how to be serious and the right attitude for a ‘priest’. Really, he was insane, truly.

“Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.Mawage, that bwessed awangment-”Tony said so serious, before a smile cracked through at the look of utter surprise on James’ features. “You were expecting something serious?Come on.”Tony smirked amused, before growing serious again. “Everything I know about love and marriage, I’ve learned form two places. Well. Three, but we’re not going to talk about what I learned from Cap.”Tony smiled a little, tilting his head. “Tony....” “Be patient. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.”Tony said wisely, smiling slightly. “As I was saying, I learned everyhing of love and marriage, from watching you two. A love tested beyond all endurance, forged in hellfire, two warriors who just happened to be lovers to. You two taught me that some things, are worth fighting for, that it didn’t have to be one or the other. That I could be a hero, as well as a love. It’s a good thing. We’ll remind you, if you ever forget that.”Tony tilted his head, looking at james. “You had your own vows then?”

James swallowed nervously, fidgeting and upset as he looked up, nearly shy as he studied the shorter woman, ducking his head a little. “Natalia, you....you were the warmth in my life...in a endless winter. You are....”He paused struggling for the words as he slid the ring onto her finger, blushing softly. “Вы все”

(you are everything)

sh smiled and then had to lift a land to cover her giggles at Tony's perfect beginning words. "i knew i should have suspected something when he watched that show three times in a row last night." Natasha mumbled, Steve snorting, trying to hide his own snickering lest James turned his ire onto him. they all settled down when Tony actually started speaking seriously and Natasha smiled at him, tears springing to her eyes. it was so wonderful, a perfect speech. she giggled again at Tony's Princess Bride mention and shook her head a little, beaming at James Vows and giving him a kiss. "for a long time, i had no reason, no purpose. everytime i tought i found something, it was taken away, ruined and destroyed. everything i knew was taken away so many times i thought i would never hav anything i could call my own. and then i foud you again, after i had lost everything once more i found you and it was like a calling, a voice from heaven, a light in the darkness, a warmth in the chill of winter. you where always the reason why i pushed on, kept going. you where always the reason i stayed strong, even when i didn't know you." she set her hand on his cheek, smiling at him. "Вы все." she said, sliding the ring onto his finger as well.

Tony grinned at Natasha's words, amused that she was simply finding it amusing. James smiled kissing her back, closing his eyes as he leaned into her a little, resting his forehead against hers, tears in his eyes as he held her. “Always.”He muttered shuddering at the feel of the ring on his finger. Finally. After so long.

“.....Okay. Now before we all cry like birdbrain”Tony smirked, knowing better then to tease the assassin within arm’s reach of crying, so he teased the further away one, “I present Mr. And Mrs. James Buchanan Barnes, Former Captain America and always scary Black Widow.”Tony grinned squirming away from the playful swat james aimed at him. “Steve!Dance with me?”Tny grinned looking up at the man as he headed into the small party room that had been set up for everything.

she could only giggle. it was somehow perfect. a not so serious wedding, that made her feel so happy and joyful and playful. she was bawling now as Tony pronounced them man and wife, kissing him eagerly before dragging him off to dance even as Tony did the same thing to Steve. not that Steve knew how to dance proper, but at least he wouldn't step on Tony's toes. "that was a beautiful speech Tony, it was perfect for James and Natasha." he admitted, smiling at his young lover. "i'm glad i have you in my life." he admitted. "i don't know if i could survive without you." he admitted.

Tony smiled up at Steve, grinning. "I'll teach you to dance. it'll be fun."He said, his look serious for a moment. remembering the other's past about promises of dancing, before blushing as he looked up at him."Me to. Not quite sure I'd survive not having you look after me. I mean, I don't take care of myself well...you make me want to though. Make me try to be better..."Tony fidgeted smiling as they danced, leaning into the other. "Marry me. I know I'm not the best person, or as amazing and wonderful as I usually think I am, I mean, no one could be, but....marry me."

"okay." Steve agreed, his eyes glittering happily at finally being able to learn how to dance, bending down and kissing him slowly, passionately as they danced because he loved the other so much. "you don't take care of yourself, no. but i like taking care of you, so it's not so bad." he admitted with a smile. "you have been doing so, so much better." he admitted, kissing his forehead again before blinking, surprised. "wow. and here i was expecting some elaborate scheme." he teased with a smile. "James owes me fifty bucks now." he admitted, kissing Tony again. "i'd love to Marry you. do i get a ring?" he asked with a smile. head tilted. "or a bracelet or something?" he asked, looking quite delighted. "in any case, i think your pretty darn swell Tony." he admitted with a smile, kissing him again. "i love you. now and forever."

Tony smiled kissing him back, before smiling a little. “Well, I figured. I mean, you haven’t run away from taking care of me yet.”He muttered before sighing, blushing ever so slightly. “Well, I was...thinking about it. But...I realized dI didn’t need to during the wedding...all Iwanted, was that you married me.”He muttered blushing brightly, nodding as he handed over the softly glowing arc reactor ring, the shifting blue a echo of the arc reactor that had kept him alive for so long. “I love you to. Always.”He agreed.

Nearly 10 years later Skye was nearly stuffing her fist into her mouth to keep from laughing as she walked into her parent’s house, amused that two of the most city people she knew, had chosen a house in the middle of no where, well almost. They were only a hour out of the city, but for all intents and purposes, black widow and her guardian, had finally found the peace they deserved. And while the tower was still a common gathering place for the avengers and friends, it was slowly becoming even more common to find everyone her, at smokey timbers as tony called the mansion of a log cabin- of natasha and james’ home.

“So, which one of them had the idea for this disaster?”She asked raising a eyebrow at Natasha, smirking a little. Because while it had been a rocky start for the two men, tony and james had bonded over their shared love of Anna, and the twins. And loki’s girl. But mostly. Anna. The girl who clung to her unka tony, who didn’t make her say the word right, and who was so smart and awesome! Yes, the girl fed tony’s ego, but he was so much better with kids these days.

“What disaster?What are you talking about?”Clint perked up from where he and natasha had been reading over the latest mission reports for Steve, raising a eyebrow. “.....You don’t know?How did you get out of going? I thought you guys enjoyed going to all of anna’s halloween school stuff.” “We do. Free candy, but Cap wanted these reports, and Anna requested her papa and unka tony be the ones free to go. So we’re stuck here.”Clint said sulking, before stealing the tablet Skye was holding. Staring for a long moment before nearly falling out of his chair he was laughing so hard. Indeed, someone had updated the school’s facebook page with pictures from the party. Which was awesome, and normal to see was anna dressed in her cinderella dress she’d been talking about for weeks. What wasn’t so normal, was the two serious looking princesses standing in the back.

“...Gotta say. Pink and blue really are their colors.”Skye said grinning as she looked at her father and uncle, and wondering where in the world they’d gotten the dresses."When did they say they'd be home?"Clint grinned, already texting steve to make the man come over, so he could witness his husband's homecoming.

Natasha and Steve where making treats for the massive Halloween party that they would be throwing for the kids and their friends. they had made a not so scary haunted house in every room. there was a theme in each one and various treats to be had. like the river and pond of blood in the pool room made of raspberry syrup that they could drink. or the brain room, gelatin brains that floated in puss made of marshmallow cream and other such things. Steve was having a blast coming up with ways to freak out and gross out the parents while the kids enjoyed the gross things. "Clint! Stop eating that! it's for the kids!" Steve ordered, making another pile of brown gelatin worms that where covered in chocolate cookie dust and chocolate pudding that Clint kept getting into while reading the reports. "do i even want to know?" Steve asked, looking amused from where he was dipping the apples in melted jolly ranchers to make sparkling candy apples. he loved Pintrest. it was his newest obsession. "well at least he's stopped eating the stuff for the kids." Steve mused, watching Clint collapse, picking up the Tablet and blinking, biting his lip to keep from laughing because if he started he wouldn't stop. "what the hell started this one?!" he asked, grinning at the picture, handing it to Natasha who started laughing wildly. "they should be back any minute now actually." Steve admitted with a snicker, making more chocolate pudding while the apples hardened and peeled the grapes to make 'witches eyeballs' and long strands of spaghetti to make 'witches hair' and long edible balloons filled with apple juice to make 'witches guts'. the kids would be leaving with so much sugar in their systems they would show up on a breathalyzer. "Alivia slow down!" Loki commanded. "Grant! Phillip! get out of the blood room! that's for the party!" Gamora instructed. "why can't you behave like Tony and James do!?" "because we're ten..." "and they're old?" Grant and Phillip asked, one speaking and the other finishing like their idols, the Weasley twins from Harry Potter. they'd been practicing for years. "Aunty Tasha! Unca Steve! Unca Clint! come look at Unca Tony and unca James!" Alivia demanded. she was always very proper and loved to be as pretty as possible, so she was in a children's fairy outfit with her face all up in glitter and the like. somehow, she had come out not looking anything like Doom or Maria or even Loki. she had bright red hair and beautiful golden eyes and slightly brown skin that made her look exotic and beautiful. the twin boys looked exactly like their father James only with Gamora's green skin. it made them look very pretty really and they where the favorite of most of the school. little heart throbs. "Unca Steve! come on!"

“I’m a child at heart. I’m eating some.”Clint shot back in amusement as he nibbled on the chocolate cookie he’d stolen, but leaving it alone as he started to laugh. “No, you probably don’t.”He said amused at steve’s reaction. “Come on uncle steve, you know you want to laugh.”Skye teased looking amused before shrugging. “I dunno. I came to ask you guys.”Skye said grinning amused at Alivia’s shout, leaning back in her seat to look at the men coming in the room.

“Hello.”James said, blushing only slightly. He hadn’t expected everyone to be waiting for them when they got home. He thought he’d have a moment to sneak in and charge before facing everyone. Tony groaned a little, hanging his head a little as he walked in behind james, Anna perched on his hip. All three, indeed looking like very pretty princesses. Shifting the girl on his hip a little he sighed as he walked further in, deciding, if they couldn’t get out of it, they might as well enjoy it. “Whatever brought this on?”Clint said growing serious, tilting his head as Anna pressed her cheek against tony’s shoulder. While she was mostly a normal child, she was a easily tired and grumpy 10 year old when her legs hurt. While tony had made some of the most amazing leg braces in the world, that hooked straight to her spinal cord and allowed her to walk easier, but it was still a work in progress, and it hurt sometimes if she’d been walking alot.

“Well. The others were teasing her about not being...pretty enough to be a princess.and she was embarassed, and didn’t want to go.”The supressed anger in that look at James wrinkled his nose, said that the little people had been heartbeats away from meeting the winter soldier as he reacted to his daughter’s distress. “So we stopped and decided to show her it didn’t matter, that even her ugly father and dorkish uncle could be pretty princesses to if we want to.”James said smiling. “Down, unca tony.”Anna demanded already squirming away from him to go play with her cousins, her upset from the afternoon, already gone as she saw what they were doing for the party.

"you're about to be put in the corner Kid." Steve warned Clint with a snort. "i do want to laugh but Tony would never forgive me." he admitted with a smirk. "i need to go get my pirate costume and wear that." he admitted. because he had gotten a dread pirate Westley costume and that was the makings of great roleplay kink sex with Tony dressed up as a princess. "Hey sexy." Natasha purred, smirking at him. "does this make me the man in the relationship?" she asked with a smile, shaking her head. "you look beautiful Tony." Steve admitted, wrapping an arm around Tony's shoulders and giving him a kiss, whispering in his ear. "i have a pirate costume, feel up to having some wild kinky kidnapped princess sex later?" he asked, smirking at Tony and wiggled his eyebrows. "hows the Anna?" he asked Anna with a smile, scooping her out of Tony's arms and kissing her forehead before handing her off to Anna. "well. sometimes, people who are pretty on the outside, are very ugly on the inside Anna. and sometimes, people who are ugly outside, are radiant and beautiful on the inside. you are one of those rare, perfect little girls who are as beautiful inside as they are out, and sometimes people get very jealous of that." Steve admitted, smiling at her. "never let anyone else tell you who you can and cannot be Anna, because you can be anything, and anyone you want to. princess, astronaut, ballerina, president." he promised her with a smile before chuckling, watching her run off to her 'siblings'. "you did an amazing thing for her Tony, James." Steve admitted with a grin. "you have to keep those on."

“...Oh gods. You’re going to give Tony a heart attack if you offer some roleplay there.”Skye teased snickering at Steve, knowing the other would totally be doing something with tony in a dress. James’ eyes went wide at Natasha’s purr, even after nearly a decade together, and the years between then and when he’d first met her, the soft purr still made his heart trip. “You’re always in charge, but I’m definitely the man in this relationship.”James said leaning over to his wife, kissing her slowly, holding her close. “Ewww!no, papa!No kissing.”Anna demanded, she’d reached that stage of figuring out her parents were still disgustingly in love with each other, so she protested most of the time, even if it was just joking most of the time. “Hmmm, Definitely.”Tony shuddered leaning into Steve, nearly purring at the praise of being a pretty princess. “I’m okay, unca steve.”Anna smiled giggling as she was picked up. Eyes widening aas she looked up at steve, before nodding seriously. “That’s what Papa said. If both you and papa said it’s true, it has to be. You’re always right.” “Hey, what about me kiddo?” “Oh!Unca Tony to.”Anna nodded seriously, smiling as she ran off. “It’s not that amazing. Not the first time either of us have done drag.” “Though, it is the first time without a mission being the cause.”James snickered, making a face because knew that if he tried to change outfits now, Natasha would make him stay in it. But it was okay. it'd make his girl happy.

he smirked. "that's half the fun." Steve admitted with a snicker and a shake of his head. "yeah Papa, no kissing." Steve teased James with a chuckle before smiling at Anna. "i am always right. except when it comes to little girls. always remember that.." he ordered her with a chuckle, watching her run off, turning to look at Tony. "you do look fabulous." he agreed with a smile, pulling him in for another kiss while Natasha giggled and pulled James into a kiss of his own. "i think this is almost like our own little fairy tail ending." Natasha admitted, smiling very happily. "by the way, James." she glanced at him. "i'm pregnant."

"Shut up, Stevie."James made a face at her, though he was laughing a little. "I will."Anna agreed smiling. "I always look fabulous."Tony said laughing a little. "It is a fairy tale ending. Though you better not be planning on this being the end. I plan on being around for a long long time."James grinned, eyes widening, delighted. "Really?"He said sounding shocked, he hadn't even known it was possible. grinning as he hugged her tightly, because really, it was a fairy tale ending.

The end

Back
Top Bottom