Forbidden by the Force (DaveTheHuman & GhastyGoo)

"That is good.." My estimation is that it may take several hours. Coruscant is a fair ways away, and no doubt there will be enemy ships stationed a long distance out from its surface. An hour or so later, the large cruiser is ready to go, and with it are several fighter ships piloted by clones and other pilots alike. The shield takes a moment to be powered on, but it's running smoothly by the time we board, noticing R4 at the helm as always.

I assume we're going to be the ones flying the huge thing, but I take my leave and make my way to a bunk where I allow myself to lie down for a while, settling my stomach despite the departure into the outer atmosphere and beyond into space.

Once out of the atmosphere I say to the pilot "Send us into light speed for a fraction of the distance. We don't want them tailing us." He nods and says "Yes sir." The stars change from dots to streaks as we enter light speed. Moments later when we are back to the usual flying speed we are in empty space on our way to Coruscant.

I turn and look at the engineer who is monitoring the shield. It seems fine, hopefully there won't be an issue. We will be needing that once we get closer to Coruscant.

The pilot let's R4 put the ship on auto-pilot so the surrounding ships can easily stay inside the bubble shield. He leans back in his chair but keeps close watch of what's around.

I can feel the ship change to normal cruising speed after a short jaunt in light speed, figuring it'll be a while longer. I haven't been able to settle myself; for some reason the stress is pushing me to think of you in not so clean of a light. I get up, stretching and travel to the cockpit, where I find you just about ready to leave. I smile up at you and beckon you over to a part of the ship that's empty currently, right outside the bunkers for crew. Currently no one has anything placed in here, since we won't be cruising long enough to pass 24 hours.

"Master...I can't really settle myself...even with meditation and rest. I was hoping you could...you could join me?" I look at you, bright red, head hung in shame and embarassment at having to ask. I'm hoping you know I don't mean just cuddling.

I smile hearing you say that. It does feel like a while since we've had alone time together even though it was just earlier today. Turning to the clones, I see they are either busy or just enjoying rest away from bombardment. "Of course Isartimus." I say as we walk over to our room.

Inside it's another bunk, not unlike the cruiser we took to the forest planet. Clearly the larger ship was meant to carry many troops.

I close the door behind me. The thought of relieving stress with you is exactly what I need, and I'm certain you are the same. A distraction is perfect.

Leaning in, I give you a soft kiss and put my hands on your sides. I could give you words of comfort all I want but I fear it would be as effective as touch.

I'm so glad you agree, feeling my cheeks grow even more hot under their blush. "Thank you Master... I enjoy your presence. It helps calm me.." I murmur. It's only a second after the door closes and suddenly you're leaning in, giving me a kiss as your hands place themselves on my sides. Your touch feels amazing on me, even when seperated by clothing. I kiss you back, eyes fluttering shut slowly and allowing myself to let go of my stress and simply enjoy you for these few hours we have.

With my hands feeling your sides and our lips pressed, I pull you closely to me. Our utility belts get in the way but I know they won't be on for much longer. I back you up toward the bunk and feel my manhood growing larger. I've only been with you once before and I'm hooked. Testosterone flowing through me, making me crave more.

As the ship sails smoothly through space, I reach down and unclip my utility belt, laying it on the top bunk where it won't be disturbed. I break the kiss and remove my shirt, feeling my heart beating quickly.

I can feel the heat if your body as you bring me closer to you with my back to the bunk, sighing between kisses; which are now growing quite heated. One of my hands is inching up towards your jet black hair, enjoying the feel of it in my fingers before you pull back, taking off your belt and your shirt. A grin spreads across my lips; I can't help but enjoy how eager you are to have another lovemaking session after days since our first time. I take the time to do the same, stripping myself of all clothing besides my underwear and bra, sitting down on the lower bed and looking up at you.

"I think I owe you something nice, master.." My voice seems almost like a purr, my hands are working carefully to open your pants, level with them now.

I look down at you while your hands work on my pants "And what is that, my lovely little Twi-lek?" I smile as my cock strains in my pants. One of my hands reaches to one of your lekku, lifting and massaging it gently in my hand. The soft and sensitive skin a pleasure to feel on my palm and fingers.

My other hand helps remove my pants, bringing them to my ankles before I step out of them. My long green cock swollen and thick with the head almost completely concealed under my hood. Between my legs my balls are swollen more than ever, having experienced sex for the first time a few days ago they have been producing more seed in anxious awaiting for more.

My eyes can't get enough of your body. Your soft green skin and beautiful curves of your body could cause my eyes to get lost forever. The sight of your perky breasts being restricted by your bra only adding to my desires for you.

The second your hand touches my lekku, I shudder, feeling the nerves activate and give me a whole other level of pleasure than just the arousal I'm experiencing. It forces me to pause for a moment, then continue with your pants just as you help me take them off. "Something new, Master." I blush, smiling up at you. Your caring words, calling me lovely... My emotions are quickly switching between arousal and heart-felt sincerity. But nonetheless, I lean forward, maintaining eye contact and wrapping my lips just under where your tip should be.

Using this, I keep my head tilted as I move down towards the base of your cock, lips gently tugging the skin so that your head comes into view, and the pre you've already started to leak. I make a sound of content before glancing down to continue my work, one hand resting on your thigh as the other moves up to massage your swollen balls.

My eyes close briefly and I moan. The feeling of your lips under my shaft makes me twitch in pleasure. I moan again as you expose my sensitive tip, round and thick. My breathing becomes deeper when you carefully massage my balls, my cum hot and loaded inside.

I lean forward and reach behind you, unclasping your bra to help free your breasts. The sucking feeling your lips are making on the underside of my cock makes my toes curl and my cock twitch in your soft embrace.

When your hands take a break from my heavy balls, I slip your bra off completely and leave it on the bed. "Mmm this is new padawan. I love it."

I continue once you take my bra off, glancing up at you every now and then. A blush spreads across my cheeks at your praise, smiling between bouts of sucking and licking along your hard cock and wetting it until you're nearly dripping with my saliva. "I'm glad you enjoy it...would you like me to continue?" I hesitate for a moment, still gently rubbing a hand against your thigh. I would be more than happy to continue until you cum, but I can feel my panties already growing wet from the amount of tension.

I smile knowing I'd of course love for you to continue. "Let's do something that makes us both feel good." I look at my cock that is coated in your warm spit. It almost feels as if your lips are still holding my cock gently.

I reach down and grab your legs and move you fully onto the bed. Kissing your calf, I reach to your panties and slowly slide them off your smooth skin. Bringing them to your knees, I pull them the entire way off and toss them aside. Now we are both in our true form together. My cock twitches at the sight of your pussy, remembering emptying into you last time.

Spreading your legs, I lean down and kiss your neck up to your lips.

I can feel my body shudder beneath your touch, gently lifting my hips and legs to help you take my panties off. I'm very glad that you think my body looks good enough for you, feeling a new sense of appreciation I wasn't getting before. Your lips begin to trace up my neck, and I gently move my head to the side to grant you a little more access. "Master...thank you..." I sigh, eyes closing and allowing myself to imagine myself beneath the oak tree with you, if only for a second.

But I prefer to see your handsome and familiar face for real, opening them once more to take in your handsome face. I smile gently. "You're so gentle and kind to me.. Sometimes I don't feel I deserve someone like you to love me in such a way."

My hips gently come up to hug your sides, knees keeping you close, arms wrapping around you shoulders.

My hands gently feel up your sides before cupping your soft breasts. I kiss along your collar bone and neck, then up your lekku to your cheek before reaching your lips again.

Hearing your words, I smile "Of course you deserve me. Don't you think otherwise." My hands massage your breasts for a while before going back to your sides and moving down to your ass cheeks. Your body is something I want to explore much more but I feel the tension growing within me again.

With you wrapping me close, I reach down and grab my cock, rubbing the hooded head over your wet entrance. Precum leaks out of me from the feeling, knowing it's only going to get better.

The feeling of your hands on my breasts now makes my body tingle, shivering underneath your touch as if you have all the controls to my nerves. Not just your padawan companion, but lover.. Again the thought runs through my mind. It's quickly shattered however, shuddering a second time as your lips ghost along my sensitive neck and lekku. I can already feel myself growing wetter and warmer, anxious to feel you inside of me, feel you gift me with a heavy amount of your seed. Your words comfort me as well, giving me that amazing sense of both sexual and heartwarming sentiment between us. Exactly what I need before a battle that might end either or both of us.

"Thank you Master Jarean.. I love you.." I whisper, allowing you to explore my body for a short while longer before my hips buck against your thick cock once more, obviously hungry for it and what it can provide. My eyes don't leave yours, lips parted slightly in a silent gasp as I can feel you slipping in slightly. "Master.." I grab your arm, suddenly more awake for a moment, resisting the lust. "Can we...can you go harder this time?"

"I love you too Isartimus." I moan lightly as your hips move against my cock, sending it slightly into your pussy. The feeling is as incredible as I remember. Each second my cock twitches, needing to enter your warmth deeply.

Hearing your words, I grin and say "You want something a bit rougher?" As I wait for you to respond, I slip my cock slowly into you. I couldn't bear waiting another second. Your wet walls hug my manhood tightly and it feels like I'm in heaven. Only a few inches in, I slowly push into you until I'm fully inside. My balls resting on your ass cheeks and my exposed cock head nudging firmly against the entrance to your womb.

My heart beats faster and I know I could go harder, much harder on you. The thought of it alone makes any stress in me melt away.

"Yes master... I want to feel how you move.. I've seen it when you fight, when we train. I want to feel it against me." I hope I'm not making this too weird for you, but your responding grin tells me you just might be liking the idea. The rest of my words are cut off abruptly, feeling your cock pressing into me and forcing a moan from my chest. Already my walls attempt to spasm around the large member. It remembers you though, and soon they calm down and simply stick to slowly massaging your cock. It feels amazing, and I can feel my body warm. "I can take whatever you can give Master. I promise." I grin back at you, hoping you won't take me for weak. Surely I can do this after having someone like you for a teacher throughout my whole life. You've brought me up to be a strong individual, and maybe, just maybe this can open a new option for us when we hide away to fuck in the future.

I grin and say "Mmm padawan." My hands firmly grip your sides as my cock stays full in your pussy. I slowly pull out and push back in. My pace starts slow but grows in speed. My strength able to handle it, so I push myself, ramming into your pussy and feeling my balls slapping your ass. Your young breasts bounce and your lekku shake along the bed.

The roughness, bringing out a new side of me, something more animal-like. I lean down as I continue thrusting, and kiss your neck softly before you feel my teeth bite your soft green skin. I hold onto your neck and penetrate you even deeper, the head of my cock breaking deeper into your womb while keeping you held.

I hold my breath for a moment, feeling your pace begin to pick up as you thrust against me and make my body shake. A blush spreads hotly across my cheeks as your forceful movements make my breasts and lekku bounce, my arms holding tightly around your shoulders and neck. The pleasure increases but I can feel myself longing for it more.. "Harder, Master..." I beg, groaning and shuddering beneath you, feeling your cock penetrate even deeper than ever before. My hips buck more against each thrust, wishing to feel you hit every inch.

My head jerks slightly from the feeling of your teeth, but I love it.. My fingers start to grip into your skin, keeping away from breaking it though as my moaning grows louder and I fear that anyone passing by outside may hear us.

I start to groan in frustration. I know I can be harder but not in the confines of this lower bunk. I ram harder into you before pulling my hard cock out of you. I step out from under the bunk and grab your sides, picking your lightweight body up and pulling you out of the bed.

I go over to the desk and shove the papers off it, leaving it empty. With my cock twitching from being out of your pussy, I grab you hard and pull you over to the table, bending you over it. I spread your legs, and guide my cock hard into your pussy again.

I moan and pick up the pace, able to be faster and rougher. The table creaking under you as I slam into your backside.

I can hear you growing angry at the confinement of our quarters, nearly scaring me some. I've never seen you upset, not unless in a grave situation where we haven't been able to successfully help. Gasping as you pull me out, I try to keep still up until you shove me towards the desk, papers fluttering to the floor in a mess. This new ferocity is so shocking...but I'm finding it turns me on more.

I moan loudly for you as you reenter and shove harder into me, groaning and gripping the desk below me tightly. Even the slightly heightened gravity can't keep the desk still enough, feeling my insides begin to ache pleasurably as you continue to thrust animalistic-ally inside of me.

"Ah...! Master!!!" I cry out, shuddering as my nails grip deeper, breasts and lekku still swaying as my body kicks into overdrive, climaxing hard as my walls clench onto your cock and try to milk it dry, panting hard.

As I continue to thrust into you and grip your sides, I feel you cum. The feeling of your soft walls squeezing and massaging my pistoning cock makes my eyes roll back in pleasure. I thrust several more times before I'm unable to hold back. My orgasm hits me and grips me tight. My shaft begins throbbing as my balls empty their warm contents into you. My moans are deep and between heavy breathing as I continue making a mess in your womb.

After every drop has spewed out of my cock, I stay inside of you, holding your sides lightly. My balls are held tight against your clit as I catch my breath. Smiling, I lean down and kiss your neck and then cheek.

I can feel you thrust a few more times as I reel in pleasure still, panting and moaning in time with your own noises of pleasure. Again my body shudders, walls still spasming even as my body receives the cum it so much desired, the feeling of my stomach and lower regions growing warm once again. "Ah..." It's hard to speak any more for now, and I wouldn't want to ruin the moment either. A light sweat covers both our bodies again, the smell of our arousal and orgasms mixing in the air to create a heady and intoxicating scent.

"Mhhh... Master.." I murmur tiredly, glancing to look at you as your kisses litter my cheek and neck. With enough effort I'm able to tilt my head and catch your lips in time, kissing you softly.

I smile and kiss your lips, staying leaned over you with my manhood still buried deep in your womb. Occassionally my shaft twitches inside of you, the sensitivity levels after cumming are much higher now, so every movement that would shift my cock in you is kept slow.

We makeout together in this position, one of my hands leaving your side and stroking your lekku. We stay just like this for several minutes before I slowly pull out of you and carry you to the lower bunk. I wrap you in my arms and say "We need to sneak away more for this. I don't know of a better stress reliever."

Your soft kisses help me feel amazing, even better than the afterglow I'm experiencing from the release. It feels like all the stress, all the deaths I caused have lifted themselves off my shoulders and disappeared. My body twitches against your cock as well, making me whimper and moan quietly against your lips. Shudders continue on through my body as you stroke the lekku bridging to my skull... So soothing.. Then suddenly your arms are around me, picking me up and taking me to the bunk bed.

"We should...I feel so much better now...although I might ache a little in a few hours.." I can't help but let myself giggle, cuddling close in your arms and taking in your scent, the sound of your slowly steadying breathing, the feeling of your heart pounding in your chest. So strong.

"Thank you for that though...I loved that. Your ferocity... Your strength, it's so arousing.."

Back
Top Bottom