Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

As Neji started to get hard, Hinata had to pull her mouth off Neji's cock before it got too big, starting to lick at the head, before moving her mouth down the shaft, licking at it as her hands moved to his large, heavy balls, squeezing and rubbing at them. Whilst she was doing this, her own pussy was starting to get rather hot and wet, juices dripping onto Neji's chest.

Neji groaned as she pulled off him and began to lick at his head. She was ding a good job for a beginer. He looked at her now dripping pussy and decided to give it a little attention. He pulled her back a little and began to lick around her swollen and sensitive slit, teasing her for now.

Hinata squeaked when she felt Neji's tongue suddenly pleasing her, entire body shivering as she moaned against his cock. "Oooooh...." Hinata nearly fell off her hands and knees, before returning to licking at his cock. "Mmmm....it tastes good Neji...." She started licking at the tip of Neji's cock, lapping up the pre-cum eagerly.

Neji groaned as she continued lick his cock and sucking up the pre-cum. "So do you do" she said grinning. He moaned softly as he continued to tease her clit.

Hinata blushed, happy that he was enjoying her taste, before returning to his cock, still working at getting it up to full hardness. After all, it was so large that it took quite a while for it to get to full hardness. "Mmmm....it's still getting bigger...."

Neji groaned as she continued to pleasure him and get him to full hardness. Once she had down so he pulled her off him and said "Get on your hands and knees hinata"

Hinata was almost reluctant to go when he pulled her away from hs cock, but when he ordered her onto her hands and knees, the girl quickly replied, her subservient nature once more shining through, though this time she was happy for it. Quickly the girl got onto her hands and knees, breasts dangling down so far they were nearly touching the bed, her pussy so wet that juices were practically pouring down her thighs.

Neji could not help but grin at the sight before him. She looked so sexy right now and it made his cock throb. He moved up and slowly began to push into her again, groaning as he did, marvelling at how tight she was and began by only shallowly thrusting into her.

"Nnnnghyaaaa..." Hinata moaned loudly as Neji started to push himself back inside of her tight pussy. Despite the fact he had buried himself fully inside of her not long ago, she was still as tight as when she had been a virgin, her training clearly keeping her nice and tight. "Oooooh.....oooooooooooh!" Her body was shaking as he started a shallow fuck, her breasts swinging back and forth. "M-more......ooooh.....more...."

Neji groaned and said 'I can;t belive you still so tight!" he said as he began to push more of his self into her, getting about half way. He leand forward and grabbed her nipples with his fingers and began to place with then, twisting them this way and that.

"It....it's because....you're so...oooooh....b-big..." Hinata moaned as she started to rock back and forth, gently thrusting back against him as he fucked her, squeaking in pleasure as he pinched at her nipples. "Nnngh....oh god....so good...." She panted and moved back a little further, each thrust causing just a tiny bit more of his cock to enter her body.

Neji grinned as he continued to slide in and out of her, eventually hitting her cervix once more and he would tease her by thrusting up against it for her reaction. "Do you want to be stuffed full again hinata?" he asked in a teasing tone.

She could feel him rubbing against her cervix, just over half his cock now inside of her, and the sensation caused her to near scream out, though she managed to suppress it for now. "Y-yes....yes I want to be stuffed...I want all of you inside me Neji! P-please! I need it!"

Neji grinned down at her as she spoke. He oblidged her and pushed his entire length back into her, breaking past her cervix again. He groaned softly in pleasure and began to slide in and out of her quickly.

Hinata gurgled loudly as he pushed past her cervix, moaning loudly in pleasure as she pressed back against him, his entire cock inside of her once more. In this position it felt like it had even gotten in deeper than before. "Ooooooh....so good.....so good Neji!" Hinata moaned his name loudly as he started to thrust into her quickly, the lewd hoises of their love making filling the room.

He groaned and said "Oh...Hinata...." he moaned as he continued to fuck her, his orgasm building up inside him. He looked down at her and pulled back on her hair a little, making her back arch as he moved in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

Hinata squeked as he pulled her hair back, her back arching and her hips pressing back against him harder, actually managing to draw him a little deeper into her womb, the tip of his cock rubbing against the roof of it now, her body completely filled like it was perfect for his cock. "N-Neji....I....I'm nearly....o-oh god....oh god I can feel it...." Hinata was on the verge of her own orgasm, her body trembling in anticipation, her massive breasts swinging quickly back and forth.

Neji groaned and he began to drill her hard, wanting to push them both to an orgasm. He pounded into her relentlessy and moaned out "Lets come together hinata" he said through panted breaths, wanting to feel her whole body cleached down around him.

"Oooooh.....oooooooh!" Hinata moaned loudly, her body beginning to shake, her pussy starting to tighten up, before she suddenly screamed out, the cry of pleasure echoing all across the resort, her body tightening as she spasmed violently in orgasm, her pussy tightening and pulling him deeper inside, as if trying to milk the cum from his massive cock whilst it was still inside of her, and right now she didn't seem to care about any potential consequences.

Neji groaned when her body clenched him and he quickly pulled out just before he came. He wasn't stupid, and not about to get her pregnent, now of all things anyway. He panted and he ended up coming all over her ass, covering it with a sticky layer of his seeman. He seemed embaressed and said "Sorry".

Hinata whimpered as Neji pulled out, leaving her with a sudden feeling of emptyness, though she moaned as she felt his hot cum spraying over her smooth, tight ass cheeks, nearly covering every bare inch of skin. "Nnngh..." She looked back at him over her shoulder, blinking slightly in confusionas she panted. "S-sorry....? But for what.....?" What did he have to apologise for? That had felt incredible, he had nothing to apologise for.

Neji looked at her and said "For making a mess, I thought you'd be annoyed" he said looking at her. He smiled a little and said "I guess I was wrong" he said smiling. He then got off the bed and began to help her up and walked her to the shower. "Lets get you cleened up".

"I'm not annoyed" Hinata smiled sweetly, it was hard to annoy her at the best of times, even more difficult to get her to admit it. She just nodded as he started to help her up, legs still shaking as cum dripped off her ass all over the bed and the floor as they walked towards the shower in Neji's room. "Yeah....that does sound good...I think I need a shower..."

Neji smiled and he helped her into the shower and turned on the water so that it was warm. He then picked up a cloth and with some soap he began to run it over her body.

Hinata sighed contently as the water began to wash over her, shivering as she felt his hands moving over her body, unable to help moaning softly. "Mmmm.....that feels good Neji.....and so relaxing...." Hinata leaned into his hands slightly, her flesh soft and yielding beneath his fingertips.

Back
Top Bottom