Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

Neji nodded and said "Alright Hinata". He slowly began to slide into her. Once he met her hymen he moved down and kissed her on the lips softly as he swiftly broke through it and paused for a moment allowing her to adjust.

Hinata cried out into his mouth as her hymen was broken, her body shivering in an odd mixture of pleasure and pain, but she just returned the kiss, fighting through the pain as he paused his movements, giving her a chance to adjust. After a few moments though, she wrapped her long, slender legs around him, slowly beginning to pull her cousins cock further inside of her.

Neji was afraid that she would not be able to take any more of the pain when she cried out, but then he started to grin as she wrapped her legs around him. He began slowly at first sliding in and out of her, not going to deeply for now.

Hinata moaned softly as Neji began a slow thrusting motion inside of her, not even half of his cocks full length had entered her yet, and already she felt so full. "Nnnngh....." The pain was already starting to give way to the pleasure, Hinata's wetness helping to make this easier, though her pussy was still incredibly tight, especially around Neji's far larger than normal cock. "M-more....p-please Neji...more...."

Neji smiled at her moans and oblidged her by pushing more of his length into her. He groaned and closed his eyes and said "God your tight Hinata". He slowly moved in and out of her, keeping a steady pace.

Hinata cried out as she felt more of him enter into her. He was about halfway inside of her body now, and yet still he had almost completely filled her. "Nnngh....it's...it's because you're so....so big...." She shivered and grunted, moving a little beneath him against his own movements, just to enhance both their pleasures. "M-more....please...more.....f-faster...."

Neji groaned as he slid him self in and out of her, doing as she asked, moving harder and faster against her. He used her hips as leverage and said "Do you like it" to her, wanting to hear how much she was enjoying it.

"Y-yes....yes I love it!" Hinata moaned loudly, forgetting that there would be other people in the rooms around them that could hear her. She was using her legs to start and pull Neji deeper inside of her, the tip of his cock poking against her cervix even though he still wasn't fully inside of her, barely over half. "M-more..! Give me more!"

Neji groaned as he fucked her at a steady rythm. He didn't give her any more becouse he didn't want to hurt her, but when she begged for more he began to push harder and harder, pushing past her cervix and loding his entire length in her greedy cunt. 'Oh ngh...." he moaned. Hardly any girls could take his whole length.

Hinata cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Neji's cock pushed past her cervix and directly into her womb, her toned, flat stomach bulging from the size of him inside of her. "O-oh god! Oh god it's so good!" The pain was already subsiding, quickly overtaken by the pleasure as Hinata squirmed beneath Neji, moving on his cock to increase the pleasure for both of them, the inexperienced girl feeling another orgasm approaching, one that was sure to make the last one feel like it had been nothing.

Neji closed his eyes and continued to buck into her, harder and faster then ever before. "Come for me Hinata!" he moaned out want to feel her cleanch around him.

Hinata was nearly clawing at Neji's back now, shaking her head and writhing and moaning in pleasure. The way he was fucking her, it didn't take long to comply with her request. The girl suddenly howled with pleasure, more than loud enough for the entire resort to hear, her body tightening up, pussy clenching down almost painfully tightly around his cock as she came hard, arching her back and pressing her massive breasts into his chest, her body spasming as the orgasm seemed to go on and on.

Neji groaned as he clawed at him back and writhed underneath him. When she came he moaned loudly, holding his own orgasm back. He couldn't belive how tightly she cleanched onto him. When he couldn't take any more he pulled out and groaned as he came on her, his seed shooting up tp hit her breasts.

Hinata cried out when Neji suddenly pulled out of her, moaning loudly as he started to cum across her massive, heaving breasts, the girl laying there panting once they were both done. There was no doubt that everyone in the hotel, including Hiashi and Hanabi, had heard them, though hopefully they wouldn't have recognised voices. "O-oh god....that was....incredible....I've never felt so good..."

Neji panted and collapsed next to her and looked at her and he smiled and kissed her lips softly and pulled away and said "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said

"I....I loved it..." Hinata lay there panting as she was still recovering, now completely drained after the fucking that her cousin had given her. Oh god she wanted to do it again and again and again. Even after they left here she wanted to keep doing this, to keep feeling that pleasure and more. "When....when we're rested...is....is there more that we can do Neji...?"

Neji smiled and said 'We can try different positions" he said grinning at her. He moved close to her and said "I hope your not getting addicted hinata"

"Alright...maybe...maybe later we can try...?" Hinata could barely look at him as she asked, so embarassed to ask such a question. But still....she wasn't just getting addicted, she already was. Since the second his cock had entered her she had been hooked on the sensation of it....and god she wanted more, so much more.

Neji smiled at her and said "Well just let me know when you are ready, we wouldn't want to tire you out now" he said.

Hinata smiled and nodded softly, nuzzling into Neji's side gently, her massive breasts rubbing against him, sending shivers down the girls body.
Around an hour later, her hand started to gently rub at Neji's stomach, moving slightly lower, but never quite reaching his cock. "Neji...do you....want to do it again....? Maybe....in another position you know...?"

Neji was content to wait as long as she needed. He looked at her when she spoked and said "Sure, but, can you get me hard again?" he asked her.

"I...I'll try..." At first, Hinata had been about to ask him how she should do it, but she realised that she needed to try and do this herself. Slowly, the girl started to get up, crawling down Neji's body, her huge breasts swinging from her chest and brushing against Neji's body, her mouth leaning towards his monster cock, starting to gently lick at the head, her hands slowly going to stroke the shaft.

Neji watched her slide down to his shaft and he smiled down at her as she began to tak on his cock. He groaned as she began to lick the tip of his shaft and began to stroke his shaft. He bit down on his lower lip and said "thats good hinata".

Hinata was glad that he was enjoying this, and she managed to open her mouth and lean forwards, taking the head of Neji's cock into her mouth and sucking on it hard, squeezing the shaft and now using both hands to begin stroking it, trying to get him hard.

Neji groaned loudly, feeling pleasure and getting hard in her mouth as she did her best to take his large girth.

Back
Top Bottom